Relocation Ch. 02

Story Info
Young couple begin journey into a new life.
6.3k words
4.36
89.2k
23
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers

Brooke finished listening to Rose's speech about accepting her new life working for Kyle. She had taken so much in on her first day in preparation for her new job that she felt overwhelmed and confused.

Kevin seemed to be occupied with Donna at the moment but wanted to speak to him before she went to meet with Kyle. After all, it wasn't too late to forget about all this no matter how much she was going to be paid. Kevin would understand their situation and would be willing to leave even if it meant staying in a motel room.

All Brooke needed at this moment was to see Kevin and see if he was willing to leave and forget about the money and go on with their lives.

Rose stood up and looked at Rose and said. "Maybe I should speak to my husband before I meet with Kyle."

Rose placed her hands on Brooke's arms and replied. "Brooke. You shouldn't disturb your husband right now. It may confuse him. You must go down and meet with Kyle and don't let your mind play tricks on you."

Brooke was looking into Rose's eyes waiting for her to agree with her that she might be doing the wrong thing but it wasn't going the way she had thought.

Brooke moved Rose's hands away from her arm's and quickly walked toward the bedroom door and turned the handle on the door but found it was locked and felt very disappointed as she turned and looked back at Rose for help.

Rose put her arm around Brooke's waist and moved her away from the door and into her bedroom and once they were in the room, Rose said. "It's best that you didn't see anything going on in your husband's room. You might see something that will only make you angry."

Rose massaged Brooke's back as she continued saying. "Remember that Donna has been hired to train your husband for his new job and also give him companionship. Kevin will be so busy with his duties here that soon he will not have anytime for you."

Brooke was looking down at the floor with tears beginning to from around her eyes as Rose wiped them away with her thumbs and said. "You're a very beautiful woman with so many opportunities going for you right now. Instead of being so sad I think you should at least go down and see how well Kyle likes the changes we made for him today."

Brooke waited for Rose to touch up her eye makeup than walked out of the suite and made her way down to the pool where Kyle would be waiting to see her. Brooke was nervous but decided it was now or never and could only imagine how long it was going to take before Kyle wanted to screw her.

Kyle was waiting and had a drink waiting for her when she arrived. Kyle kept starring at Brooke giving her many compliments about her appearance as they sat down next to the pool. Brooke sat very close to Kyle at a small table that was positioned near the pool.

Brooke finished her drink and another was brought to her by a waiter that worked at the mansion. Kyle spoke about many things with Brooke and promised her with many perks including a new car he had purchased for her.

She was excited when he gave her the keys and walked her around the front of the mansion where a red Jaguar Convertible was sitting there waiting for her with its top down.

Brooke got all excited seeing the car and jumped up but almost feel because she forgot she was wearing heels. Luckily, Kyle was able to keep her from falling as he grabbed hold of her waist. She was so excited that she didn't even notice one of her tits sprung free of the low cut plunging neckline.

Kyle was admiring the large white tit that was exposed for his pleasure but didn't want to jeopardize what he had accomplished so he hugged Brooke and took the material of her dress and concealed her tit out of view and said. "Darling. I hope you like the car I bought you."

Brooke was speechless but was able to say. "Oh. Kyle . . . I love it . . . Oh . . . My . . . I never had anything like it. I love the car. It's my favorite color too."

Kyle smiled as Brooke gave him a hug and kissed his chin since she couldn't reach his cheek because he was much taller than she.

Kyle made a bold move with Brooke and leaned down to kiss her on the lips and since she didn't resist, he gently parted her lips with his tongue and probed her mouth as gently as he could than broke the kiss and said. "Why don't we take your car for a short drive before dinner?"

Brooke surprised Kyle as she reached up and pulled his head down and gave him a long passionate kiss allowing his tongue to enter her mouth for the second time.

Kyle starred into her eyes as he gently placed the palm of his hand on her ass and gently squeezed it and said. "Brooke. Are you sure you like the color?"

Brooke reached for his shoulders as she pulled herself up and kissed Kyle on the lips again only this time sending her own tongue into his mouth as he took hold of her ass with both hands. They remained locked in a heated kiss for almost a minute until Brooke broke the kiss and said. "OK. Let's go for a ride."

Kyle walked Brooke over to the car and opened the door for her and waited for her to sit down in the driver's seat. As she got in the car, Kyle was able to peek between her open legs and see her shaven mound.

Brooke noticed Kyle looking up her dress and knew he got a good look at her pussy. She only smiled at him as she pulled her legs in the car and he shut the door. Kyle got in the other side and they drove around the neighborhood until Brooke was satisfied she liked it.

Once they got back in front of the mansion, Kyle pulled out a card from his suit pocket and gave it to Brooke. It was a credit card with her name on it as Kyle smiled and said. "Darling. I want you to take the car out and go shopping for anything you want tomorrow."

Brooke was completely overwhelmed by Kyle's generosity as she turned of the ignition and starred at the credit card and looked over at Kyle and said. "I don't know what to say."

Kyle smiled back at Brooke and said. "Just go shopping tomorrow and buy some nice sexy lingerie and anything else your little heart desires."

Kyle got out of the car and walked over and opened the door for her and helped her get out of the car. Brooke gave Kyle another hug pushing her tits against his chest and giving his waist a gentle squeeze before walking back to the mansion for dinner.

They were holding hands on the way back into the house and Brooke was still excited about the car but also thinking about the kiss she just gave him. She thought about her husband for a moment knowing she shouldn't have willingly kissed another man. Even if this man just bought her such an expensive gift.

Kyle put his hand around Brooke's waist and stopped walking and turned and faced her and said. "Brooke. You know I really liked you the moment I set eyes' on you back at the casino and thought you were charming and beautiful and I think you're even more beautiful now than the day I first met you."

Brooke didn't know how to respond to Kyle at that moment but thought about her husband. "Thank you. Kevin said he fell in love with me the moment he saw me as well."

It wasn't exactly what Kyle wanted to hear from Brooke at that moment but he understood that there was much more work to be done concerning her husband.

Kyle replied. "Darling. I hope you enjoy your new car and have fun tomorrow on your shopping spry. Do you have something particular that you want to buy while you're out?"

Brooke smiled as she thought about his question and said. "I'd like to find a few things to wear at the pool and maybe a nice dress would be fine."

Brooke laughed and continued. " Oh . . . You mentioned that I should buy some sexy lingerie."

Kyle smiled saying. "Darling. I was only kidding about the sexy lingerie but if you decide to shop in one of the boutiques, I know a woman named Ann at a particular boutique that will give you some help."

Brooke was smiling and boldly made another decision that maybe she shouldn't have done at that moment but she laughed at Kyle and held his hands and replied. "I suppose you want me to come back and model whatever I buy for you. Is that it?"

Kyle smiled at Brooke and said. "I'll let you decide about modeling them for me."

They continued to walk toward the dinning room as Brooke thought about what she had just said to Kyle. She knew what Kyle's intentions with her would be in the future and somehow found the need to say what she just said to him. Maybe she had to get it out in the open, but she really didn't know.

Brooke was introduced to several couples who were there for dinner and once they all sat down at the table, she saw her husband walk out wearing a suit which matched the people that were serving the food.

Brooke tried to smile at him but he was busy speaking with the other workers and apparently giving them some sort of instruction. He walked back out of the room before Brooke had a chance to get his attention.

Brooke was introduced to everyone that was at the dinner. The men were all black and were up and coming rap artists and the woman were all black except for two. A redhead named Sally and Lisa who had blonde hair.

Brooke wouldn't have felt as comfortable had she was the only white woman in the group. During the dinner, the other people were checking her out and one of the black women named Alice who sat right next to her and seemed to have more interest in Brooke than the others.

Alice asked her many questions which seemed to focus on where she had worked prior to coming to Miami and boldly asked Brooke how long she knew Kyle and were they a couple.

Brooke didn't hesitate with a quick answer as she said. "I met Kyle more than two years ago and just moved here a couple days ago."

Alice seemed very curious if not interested in how strong a relationship she had with Kyle. Alice kept picking at all during dinner and Brooke fended off many of her questions until she finally turned and starting asking Alice the same kind of question about her date.

When dinner was finished, everyone gathered near the pool where there were music playing and coattails waiting for them. Rose appeared later in the evening dressed in a flower pattern dress and came up to Brooke and said. "How is your evening going so far?"

Brooke replied. "It's just fine. I saw Kevin just before dinner and thought he might come out and I would get a chance to dance with him and tell him about my new car."

Rose pulled Brooke to a corner near some bushes and spoke in a low voice and said. "Honey. You can talk to your husband at a later time. When you are at one of Kyle's parties, you don't want to mingle with the workers. As far as these people know, Kyle is your boyfriend and it wouldn't be nice to embarrass him in front of his friends and clients."

Brooke just nodded her head that she understood when another woman walked out near the pool and Rose said. "I have to go and introduce someone to one of Kyle's clients."

Brooke saw Rose as she walked toward the woman who wasn't at the dinner tonight and as a matter of fact, there were other people coming in that didn't attend the dinner tonight as well.

Kyle walked toward Brooke and took her hand and began introducing the people that were arriving to her. There were record producers and entertainers and young people hoping to become famous.

Brooke was still holding hands with Kyle when Kevin walked out onto the pool deck and seemed to be busy with some of Kyle's clients. He was introducing two blonde women to a couple of black men. Brooke wondered if he checked them out like he had done to her early that afternoon.

Brooke kept holding Kyle's hand as they walked around talking to everyone. Donna appeared a few seconds later and took Kevin inside the mansion again and Brooke felt more comfortable again with her husband out of sight.

The servants were giving Brooke a new drink every time she finished one and she was now on her fourth drink and it was still early. Kyle was now holding her waist keeping himself very close to him as they mingled with the guests.

Brooke drank three more drinks and it wasn't even nine yet when Kyle kissed her forehead and said. "Why don't we go inside and see how the party is going in the rumpus room?"

Brooke smiled with a confused look on her face and replied. "OK. But . . . I don't know what the rumpus room is."

Kyle walked Brooke into the mansion and walked down a long dark hallway and opened one of the double doors at the end of the hall. The room was dark except a couple dim lights and as Brooke looked around, she could see people throughout the room making love in different positions.

A few couples were kissing and Brooke looked at a blonde sucking a black man on her knee's near the corner and across from them was another interracial couple screwing.

Kyle hugged Brooke really tight and said. "I hope this doesn't shock you, I just wanted you to see these people enjoying themselves as people should."

Brooke actually felt relaxed after having seven drinks and having been prepped all day by an army of women to make her as sexy and appealing for Kyle Just the way he liked.

Brooke was actually more fascinated watching the white women getting screwed by these well-endowed black men. She was feeling so drunk and silly that she turned toward Kyle and said. "I never saw a black man screwing a white woman before."

Kyle whispered to Brook as he took her hand and said. "Why don't we go and sit down of the sofa over there and watch them making love for awhile?"

Brooke was a little tipsy and Kyle had to help her along to the sofa and almost tripped on one of the couples that were screwing right on the floor in front of them.

Kyle sat with his arm around Brooke and pointed out the couple that was directly in front of them on the floor and said. "The woman you see under the black stud is Kelly and she has been working for me for almost a year now. The stud with the thick cock above her is Kirby and he plays various instruments on some songs wherever he is needed."

Brooke's eyes were glued to his massive cock he was pounding into the blonde woman. Kyle kept an eye on Brooke watching her and knew she was getting hot watching that couple screwing.

Kyle was getting hard himself and his cock could be seen poking from his pants as he watched the couple along with Brooke in front of them. Kyle was a very large man himself and could problebly make the guy on the floor look rather small in comparison.

Kelly was moaning and begging the black man to fuck her deep as she wrapped her legs around his ass keeping her lover locked inside her pussy.

Kyle whispered to Brooke and said. "Kelly is a married woman like you and loves screwing the guys at our parties. Her husband works on the road for me and hardly has anytime for his wife any longer."

Brooke was turned on even more as she watched the interracial couple screwing and tried to casually slip her hand down between her legs to play with her pussy. She had so much to drink that she wasn't thinking clearly as she gently pushed her dress up so she could reach her already wet pussy lips.

Kyle was watching Brooke as she moved her hand between her legs but Brooke wasn't aware that he was watching her so closely.

Kyle had slipped his hand a little further over Brooke's shoulder until he was able to part her dress away from one of her tits exposing it to his view. Brooke's nipple was hard as he slowly reached down and began to gently massage the little bud until little bumps appeared around the orb.

Brooke's mind was so fixed on the couple and with all the liquor she drank she wasn't even aware of Kyle's fingers playing with her nipple. Kyle took the entire glob in his hand and gently massaged it while Brooke continued watching the couple on the floor.

Brooke was rubbing her clit and bucking her hips forward as if she were being screwed herself. Kyle was being passionate with her and wanted their first fuck to be very special and not here in the rumpus room but in the privacy of his suite.

Brooke wasn't aware that Alice had walked into the room and sat down on the other side of Kyle and whispered to him. "Baby. You like that white meat."

Kyle was trying to keep himself in concentration with Brooke but Alice began to slide the palm of her hand along Kyle's chest and worked its way down to the bulge in his pants. She gently massaged the large bulge and kissed Kyle's neck and said. "Want me to take care of that for you?"

Kyle was breathing heavy as Alice worked the zipper of his pants open and released his belt giving herself more room to bring out his large cock. Kyle lifted his legs enough for Alice to slid his underpants down allowing his massive black cock to spring free of his tight quarters.

Alice kissed Kyle on the lips as she took the large cock in the palm of her hand and began to slowly stroke it while she slipped her tongue into Kyle's mouth.

Brooke finally noticed the black woman kissing Kyle and stopped rubbing her clit and placed her hand over Kyle's hand which was massaging her tit. Kyle broke the kiss with Alice and glanced at Brooke who had a puzzled look on her face as to why he was kissing Alice.

Brooke moved Kyle's hand away from her tit and leaned forward to look into Kyle's eyes as Alice starred back at her herself and said to Brooke. "Honey. Kyle is ready to pop and I'm going to give him what he wants, since your not giving it to him."

Kyle looked at Alice who was still stroking his large cock and said. "Alice. Brooke and I were just getting started, why don't you give her a chance?"

Alice smiled at him and gave him another kiss before sliding down on her knee's on the floor and began to use both hands on his cock and looked up at him and said. "Let me take care of this for you and let Miss Blonde here go back to taking care of herself?"

Brooke had so much to drink and in her mixed up mind, pushed her hand out against Alice's hands and pushed her away from Kyle's cock and began moving down on her knee's on the floor next to the woman and said. "I can take care of my man."

Alice was stunned but laughed it off and replied. "Oh . . . Honey . . . You do have some fire in you!"

Brooke was positioning herself between Kyle's legs and placed her hands on his thigh's along the side of his big cock and looked up at Kyle and saw that he was waiting and smiling at her to see what she was going to do next.

Alice was still next to Brooke on her knees as well and loudly said. "OK. Miss Blonde . . . I want to see what you can do with a real man . . . "

Although Brooke was drunk, she was very nervous looking straight up at the huge black shaft that was pointing into the air. She moved her hands closer to the base of Kyle's prick with hesitation in her eyes as Alice intimidated her again saying. "Come on . . . Bitch . . . Show me how you can please a man . . . "

Brooke moved her head forward and stuck her tongue out until it touched the tip of the large mushroom head and gave it a little lick while moving her hands up along the shaft taking hold of as it flexed from her touch.

Alice spoke out again saying. "Let me see you make love to it and stop playing around like a child."

Brooke moved her head forward again and extended her tongue out and licked around the head while stroking the big shaft with her hands as Alice gave her a poke and said. "OK . . . Wanna be . . . Move out of the way and let a real woman show you how it's done."

Brooke shoved Alice back and raised her ass off her legs and placed her mouth over the large head and began moving her head down the shaft. Brooke was moving her tongue in little circular motions as she moved her head around the mushroom head and continued to stroke the base of Kyle's cock with her hands.

She began slipping her mouth over the entire head until she felt the tip pressing against the back of her throat. Brooke kept swallowing the giant head several more times until she straightened her body enough so she was now looking down at Kyle's cock.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,811 Followers
12