Reluctance

Story Info
Meg gets punished for embarrassing her dom.
1.6k words
4.03
32.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex Reinwright pushed his reluctant submissive through the door of their house, the force propelling her onto her knees. Megan had pushed him beyond the limits of overlooking her behavior. She'd gone beyond cheeky, into royal pain in the ass, and straight on to a god damned bitch. The last straw had been at his office party when she'd finished off her third glass of wine, and when he'd told her she'd had enough, she'd said loudly, "Fuck You, you asshole!"

Grabbing hold of her arm, he'd dragged her out of the room and to the car, pushing her in and slamming the door. The whore hadn't had the good sense to keep her mouth shut after he got in, and kept mouthing off, calling him a "fucking faggot," and repeating "Shut up, you fucker." Finally, he'd had enough and keeping his voice low and even, pulled over and grabbed her hair, pulling her face to his.

"You will shut your fucking mouth now, or you'll feel some goddamned pain. Don't test me, you little cunt. You will NOT like the results." She glared at him, but another jerk of her hair got the point across. She sat slumped in the passenger seat, arms crossed and biting her lower lip, shooting dirty looks at her Master when she thought he wasn't looking. Under her breath, she muttered words that sounded suspiciously like "fucking asshole," and "cocksmoking bitch."

Pulling up to his spacious home in the Palisades, overlooking the San Francisco Bay, he parked and stepped out of his car. Jerking her door open, he simply growled, "Out." She began to open her mouth to pop off with some witty, sarcastic comment, but thought better of it when she looked at his face. This was no game.

Gripping hard around her upper arm he'd steered her to the door, pushing her through, and forcing her down on her knees. She glanced up in fear, knowing that she was in for it. Grabbing her hair and pulling hard, he walked toward the "chamber" door, forcing her to scramble quickly on her knees, crying and whimpering. He kicked the door open, dragging her through into his room of deviant tortures.

Pulling her to her feet, he barked, "Undress!" Without ceremony, without any games or role-play, she quickly reached behind her and unzipped her dress, sliding it off and throwing it in the corner, following quickly with her shoes, bra, nylons, and panties. Instinctively, she crossed her arms over herself, trying to cover up. Even now, after months with him, she was shy showing her body to him.

Grabbing a heavy leather collar with multiple rings around it, he tightened it around her throat, forcing her to keep her head up. He then placed metal hinged-cuffs on her wrists, tightening them more than necessary, and attaching a chain from her collar to the cuffs, he pulled tighter behind her, eliciting a whimper of pain from her lips.

"I'm going to hear much louder screams from you tonight you cunt," he said, slapping her across the face, causing tears to well up in her eyes and spill down her cheeks. He slapped her again for good measure and stepped over to his toy box to look for his most evil implements. The bitch was going to learn once and for all not to talk back and to respect him.

Turning back to her, he watched her eyes widen in fear as she saw him approach with a handful of alligator clips. Ordering her to stand still, he snapped one onto each nipple, watching the harsh teeth bite into her flesh. Laughing, he applied three to each side of her labia and one to her clit, listening to her shriek quietly, trying to show him that she could take anything he dished out. He watched her, seeing her adjust to the pain and ran his fingers between her legs, feeling her wetness begin to flow. Even through his anger, he enjoyed watching her fight the line between pain and pleasure. He pulled on the clip on her clit, making her gasp and cry out.

Reaching back into his chest of toys, Alex pulled out a leather whip. He set it down at his slave's feet, and ran a rope through a loop in the back of the collar, then up through an eyebolt in the ceiling, securing her into one spot. He walked behind her and cracked the whip, neatly laying it across her lower back, raising a welt and earning a loud scream from her lips. He repeated the motion, laying mark across the first, waiting for her scream. The reaction was instantaneous. Smiling to himself, he laid into her, leaving marks across her ass, thighs, and lower back, even whipping her cunt every now and then. Her screams were continuous, with a mixture of moans. He whipped her till she was red all over and his arm grew tired.

Walking around, he removed the alligator clips from her nipples, eliciting a scream. "Thank You, Sir," his slut whispered.

"You don't think I'm done with you yet, do you slut?" He reached between her legs and quickly removed the clip on her clit, pushing her even closer to the limits of her pain threshold. Reaching back into his box of tricks, he pulled out the inflatable dildo. Running it over her pussy, her juices flowed across the head, soaking it, so he could slip it right inside her. He inflated it till he heard her groan, then pumped it twice more, making her squeal in pain.

"Keep that inside you, slut," he said calmly as he reached for a set of weights. He hooked them, one at a time over the clips on her cunt, waiting a moment between each addition to hear her whimper. He stepped back and watched her flirt between tears and orgasm.

"Don't cum, you dirty whore." He laughed at her as she bit her lip, trying to hold back. He grabbed a cat-o-nine tails and let the leather straps lick at her breasts, causing even more screams that mixed pain and pleasure. He laid marks over her chest, striking her nipples, still sore from the alligator clips, and listened to her scream without any conscious thought. He heard her beg softly, begging for release, both from the orgasm and from her bonds.

"Stop begging. You won't be released until I'm satisfied you're sorry."

She watched him walk out of the room and stood waiting, wondering what his twisted mind would bring back. She didn't have to wait long. He walked back in carrying a tray of stainless steel tools, two of which gleamed in the light. They looked suspiciously like...

"I think your nipples could use some decoration," he said, lifting the 13 gauge piercing needles from the tray. "I suggest you not move, unless you wish to have deformed and damaged nipples, slut." He pulled off the clips on her nipples and shoved the first needle through her right nipple. She screamed in excruciating pain, watching as he replaced the needle with a small gold hoop. Holding her breath, she watched as he picked up the other needle and unceremoniously pushed it through her nipple, making her scream even louder than the first time. Again, he replaced the needle with a gold hoop.

Leaning over he kissed her nipples, licking the small amount of blood up. "That wasn't so horrible was it, slut." Grinning, he grabbed the left hoop between his teeth and pulled hard making her start to cry in pain. He laughed and undid her bonds and clipped a short leash to her collar and pushed her to knees, then put his foot on her back, pushing her down onto all fours. Yanking hard on the lead he strode quickly out of the room, making Meg crawl quickly after him, struggling to keep the inflated dildo inside her, lest she suffer the punishment of dropping it.

Making her climb the stairs on her hands and knees, he half-dragged her to their bedroom. He tied her lead to the foot of the bed. He pushed her chest to the floor and left her there as he undressed. Sliding into the bed, he ordered the slut on the floor not to cum or try to remove the dildo from her whorish cunt. He closed his eyes and promptly fell asleep to the sound of her whimpers of pain.

Sometime in the middle of the night, he awoke, aroused as hell, and sat up. He reached down and grabbed his slut, bending down to untie her leash, pulling her up on the bed. He pulled out the huge cock in her cunt, making her moan, then shoved himself inside her. He felt her tighten around him, reminding him how much he loved fucking her. He slammed himself inside her, listening to her moan. He wrapped his hands in her hair and pulled her head back, and growled, "Don't you dare cum, you fucking whore." With that, he shoved himself deep inside her and dug his nails into her back, groaning as he exploded deep inside her. Pulling out, he slid the dildo back inside her and pulled her to him.

She snuggled close to her Master, sorry for embarrassing him. She wished he'd let her cum, but she knew she was in for a long week of denial for her disobedience. Even though she was craving an orgasm, she felt a warmth that he loved and cared for her enough to take the time to punish her. Yawning, she fell asleep, knowing she was forgiven, though it was not forgotten.

===========

If sending feedback, please mention the name of the story.