Reluctance

Story Info
She just stopped for a cup of coffee, but got so much more..
957 words
4.03
63.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beepfru
beepfru
4 Followers

His eyes followed her as she hesitantly made her way to the diner counter to order her coffee. When she had first walked in, he had caught her reflection in the napkin holder as he set down his coffee cup. His eyes traced over her body. The fabric of her thin, cotton summer dress was stretched to capacity over her full breasts. Her legs, which were not yet tanned from the summer sun, were shapely and he couldn't help but notice the knee high 'fuck me' boots that seemed seductively out of place with the rest of her outfit. She leaned on the counter as she waited for the waitress, giving him an excellent view of her gorgeous cleavage. Perhaps noticing his stares, perhaps not, she looked in his direction and gave him a sweet, unassuming smile.

"You're not as innocent as you seem, are you?" he thought, smiling back at her with what he was sure was a devilish grin.

Finishing her coffee, she tipped generously and he watched her shapely ass as she made her way back to the door. Opening it, she hesitated for a moment, glancing back over her shoulder at him. He felt himself getting hard as her eyes found and held his for a moment. As she slid through the door, he quickly pulled out his wallet and, throwing a five dollar bill on the counter, he followed her from the diner.

Although the parking lot was deserted, she didn't seem to hear him as he came up behind her. In fact, she didn't even notice him until his fingers were buried in her hair, his mouth was against her ear and his hardness was pressing into her hip, making her gasp.

"You be good for me now," he growled into her ear, his free hand sliding around her body to cup one of her large, trembling breasts. Her neck tasted faintly of sunscreen and something sweet. A tiny sound escaped her lips as his tongue touched the back of her neck and despite the summer heat, goosebumps covered her body.

He allowed his hand to stray inside the top of her dress and, feeling no bra, easily found a hardened nipple with his fingers. His caresses were not gentle, but they still caused her knees to almost buckle with pleasure. Turning her roughly to face him, he pressed her body against the side of the building and pressed himself against her. He pulled sharply at the top of her dress and she felt one of the straps tear.

For a moment, she was angry with herself. As a self-proclaimed feminist, she was sure that she should be screaming, fighting him, getting away from him. But as she felt his rough, stubbled chin on her breast, his tongue and his teeth on her aching nipple, she knew that she did not want him to stop. Inadvertently, she let a small groan escape her lips. He looked at her then with such fierceness, such lust, that she trembled against him.

With an animalistic growl, he tore at his belt, removing it with such force that it slapped against her thigh, leaving a red mark that she would later press with her fingers to relive the delicious pain. Pushing her to her knees, he thrust his engorged cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened as he stretched her mouth and she forced herself to swallow past her gag reflex.

"Suck it," he ordered, wrapping her hair around his fist and using it to guide her head up and down his cock.

Even though he was in control, he felt her moving her tongue against the head of his cock whenever he almost slipped from between her lips. She was definitely skilled at pleasuring a man and he felt himself all too quickly getting ready to cum. Pulling her to her feet, he pressed her back against the wall. Her eyes widened as, reaching under the skirt of her dress, he felt that she was wearing no panties.

"I knew you weren't such a good girl," he said into her ear as he thrust two fingers deep inside her.

The suddenness of his action coupled with the accuracy with which he found her g-spot almost made her cry out, but she desperately wanted him inside her and was afraid that if she screamed they would be discovered and stopped.

"Please" she begged, in a tiny voice. "Please"

"Please what?" he said, his fingers still driving her to the brink of ecstasy. "Say it. Say you want it."

"Please fuck me!" she moaned.

Pinning her arms over her head, he slammed into her, burying himself completely inside her. This time she couldn't help it. She cried out as he filled her until he stifled her moans with his hand. He moaned as he thrust into her. "You're so tight" he murmured. "So fucking tight". There was no gentleness as he drove himself harder and faster into her. His fingers dug into her hips as his sweat dripped onto her chest and she felt his body stiffen against her. He growled primitively into her ear as he came inside her. She allowed herself to cum with him, her body quivering uncontrollably.

They stood there until their breathing had returned to normal and until she could stand without holding onto him. She opened her eyes, which had been shut since the waves of her orgasm had started, but didn't look at him. She tied off the torn strap from her dress and, sliding past him, made her way to her car.

As she drove home, her thighs still trembling from the force of his thrusts, she knew she would be stopping at that diner for coffee again.

beepfru
beepfru
4 Followers