Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,047 Followers

Damien pressed against her softness, forcing his way in, pressing firmly against her cervix. Amethyst chose this time to take a more active role in their love making; arching her back and removing both his and her clothes. Her eager hands shed buttons and thread alike as she swiftly moved to bare both their upper bodies. Amethyst wasted no time clawing his back with her fingernails and pressing her aching nipples against his chest, loving the immediate friction.

Damien pulled out of her before pushing his way back in, delighting in the tight feel of her, loving her welcoming body. Damien hoisted Amethyst up against the wall and moved in closer to support her, wrapping her other leg around his waist. Amethyst loved the way he controlled their sex, knowing just how to please her. He bent his knees slightly to add more force in his thrust. Amethyst shuddered all around him begging for more, proving her insatiability.

"Harder, harder, harder," she begged, punctuating each thrust with her requests, making it both a litany and prayer as she continued to gasp and beg.

Damien was on the brink of fulfillment when a little imp prodded him into asking once more, "Tell me you need this."

"God, yes," she yelled, scratching his back as his thrust became not only harder, but faster, causing her to break off mid-confession on a breathless sigh. Amethyst came hard and quick, pushing Damien over the edge with her. Damien held her against the wall for five harried breaths, before lowering her feet to the floor and stepping back.

His black humor quickly came to the surface as they both began redressing. "Maybe I should take you shopping. It seems I am now in need of a new shirt," he commented, laughing ruefully as he shrugged his shirt on, but found only three buttons remained as he tried to refasten it.

Amethyst flushed red at the obvious reason for the missing buttons, but said nothing, instead concentrating on quickly making herself presentable.

When they both stood before each other as respectable and composed as either one of them was likely to get, Amethyst hastened to speak first and fill in the silence. "This can't happen ever again," she informed, barely hanging on to her peaceful façade.

"I completely agree," Damien placated. "The next time this should be conducted in an environment more conducive to privacy and comfort."

"There isn't going to be a next time," Amethyst denied him hotly. "This was an aberration, an accident. Please, just let it go at that. Don't pursue me. I'm not playing hard to get, I just can't afford to be in any type of relationship now or ever again," she finished, asking for his understanding.

"You never did answer my question from earlier," he reminded her, too tenacious to let go. "Why do you work a job that is clearly beneath your skills and talents. Why do you work at a strip club," he persisted.

Amethyst backed up a step away from him, not realizing her emotional withdrawal from the subject had manifested itself in the physical.

"So you don't want to talk about that," he asked pseudo obtusely, knowing intrinsically that she did not wish to talk about herself. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me why you're afraid to get close to anyone."

Amethyst stood before him silent. Her eyes darkening with remembered pain. Pain that he had made her forget about while she was wrapped in his arms, joined with his body. Maybe she could use him to help her sleep at night when her dreams became too much like her reality, she reflected in one of her rare moments of dark humor.

She wasn't afraid, Amethyst silently denied, just too smart to invite that kind of needless pain. People died, they left you with your love as a glaring reminder of all that you lost. She wouldn't get involved again, she promised herself; ever again.

"You have no say in my personal life, so if you have nothing further business related you wish to talk about, then I invite you to leave," Amethyst carelessly threw at him.

"I am still your employer," he ruthlessly reminded her. "Keep that in mind when you speak to me in future."

"Yes," she agreed too quickly, "You are still my employer, but if you don't like my attitude, then fire me for insubordination. You do have that right. 'At will' Employment and all that."

Damien smiled coldly at her. She was certainly very intelligent and quick witted, but he couldn't let her go. Not after the mind blowing sex. Only she could make him lose control and break two of his life rules in one day. Never get involved with employees, and never have sex at work. But he'd break them both again with a moments indication from her.

She was fire and ice. All hands off one minute, and all come get me the next. Her limitless passion was right below the surface, and he would find a way to tap into it. He smiled at her before turning on his heel and leaving.

Amethyst sank down behind her desk drained of energy. She wouldn't be able to handle it if every day was like this. She had to find a way out.

(As always, your comments are welcome. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed.)

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,047 Followers
12