Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

"Let me go," she railed.

Damien released her and she fell back heavily against the mirror still struggling to catch her breath. When she finally caught her breath her first words were defiant and angry. "You didn't win; you cheated!"

"So what if I did," he admitted with a negligent shrug.

"Then our deal if off."

"But it's not, sweet Amethyst, because if I had come down your tight throat you would have called that a victory."

Her raised eyebrow said 'So?'

"You weren't dancing for me Amethyst. You were giving me oral sex. I simply returned the favor."

"But I never gave you permission to touch me," she complained petulantly.

"The deal was for a lap dance. You broke the rules and turned it into sex. As you couldn't be bothered to follow the rules, neither could I. You drove me to possess your body and you enjoyed every minute of it so don't act as though it will be any sacrifice to share my bed for the next few months." He refastened his pants and turned to leave. "I'll be back to get you at 2."

Amethyst sat in the room long after he'd left. How she was going to survive an affair with Damien she didn't know. It was clear she was going to have to quit her job. Everyone would know they were sleeping together and that would be the last straw. Seeing the knowing looks everyday. Hearing the whispers. No thank you. Amethyst finally got up and redressed. She immediately ran into Rose of course.

"You look well and truly ravished," Rose greeted.

"I-" Amethyst struggled for something to say. She hadn't planned on being confronted in so direct a manner so soon after the incident. "I need to leave."

"I figured as much. Don't worry about it. Call me when you feel like talking." Rose embraced her in a warm hug and waved her into the back.

Amethyst dressed slowly, trying to recall a time when she had made as big a mistake as this one. Eight minutes later, the votes were in; she had never made as big a mistake as she had tonight. Not even the unprotected sex of a few days before. God help me, she prayed, as she walked out the back .

Of course, Damien was there waiting.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12