Reluctant Prey

Story Info
A Co-worker trapped between her greed and my lust.
3.1k words
4.02
64.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was the night, I told myself as I drove to Cindy's house. After all my waiting, careful planning and judicious use of my camera phone, my scheme was now ready to come to fruition. As I parked the car in front of her house, I smiled to myself, thinking of how wonderful the night would be, at least for me. Knocking on the door, she answered. I gave myself a moment to gaze at her...5'9", short curly blond hair, hazel eyes, healthy phsyique, small b-cup tits and a nice round ass to complete the picture.

"Well hey, what are you doing here?" she asked me pleasantly, and I shrugged.

"I was in the area, and thought I would drop by and come see you," I replied nonchalantly. My eyes darted around her body, in anticipation of what was to come.

"Well don't just stand there, come in!" she said happily and I stepped into her house. Walking over to the couch, I sat down on it and relaxed, lazily draped upon it. Cindy came into the room and gave me a smile as she leaned against the wall.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked in a sweet voice, and I shook my head.

"No, but you can take your clothes off for me," I replied casually, returning her smile with one of my own. She looked confused for a moment, her grin disappearing as she stood up straight.

"What? No, I'm not going to do that," she said, a frown creasing her forehead as she looked back at me. I continued to smile at her.

"Sure you are," I said simply. She stared at me for a moment.

"And why would I do that?" she asked, her hips now on her hips. I leaned back for a minute, adjusting my dick in my pants, which was already starting to get hard at the thought of her naked and doing my sexual bidding.

"Because of this," I stated as I pulled out my phone and played the video of her taking company money out of the cash box. At first, she didn't realize what the video was until I played it a second time. Then her eyes got wide, and became full of fear and she rushed towards the couch, falling on her knees in front of me.

"Oh please, don't do that! I'll do anything, just don't do that!" she exclaimed and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I smiled down at her, knowing that I had her now.

"Ok, but let's start with you in only your panties and sucking on my dick...how does that sound?" I asked with an aloof demeanor. She said nothing, only nodded as she wiped a tear away, stood up and began undoing the buttons on her shirt. As I watched her shirt slip off her shoulders, I undid my zipper and reached into my boxers and pulled out my dick. I began to stroke it as she undid her pants and slid those down her legs, eyeing her semi-naked form lecherously. She looked at my cock for a moment, one eyebrow raising and I smiled again as I continued to stroke it to a full erection.

She stood there for a moment hesitantly, and I motioned for her to remove her bra. With a sigh, she reached behind herself and undid the clasps and let the shoulder straps slip off her arms. Her small breasts revealed to me, with their small brown nipples, she walked back over to me and knelt between my legs. I let go of my dick and she grabbed it, giving it a couple of strokes before leaning in and putting it in her mouth. Her wet lips wrapped around it and I grunted my approval as she slowly swallowed the full length a little at a time.

As her mouth moved up and down my rigid shaft, I reached around her and began to massage her tiny b-cup tits, the left one first, then the right. I pinched and rolled the nipples between my fingers playfully as my other hand rested on the back of her head. She looked up at me for a second with hazel eyes through her blond bangs before concentrating on her blowjob once more, and I found myself amazed at the skill she was exhibiting.

I could feel my testes begin their telltale signal that I would soon be cumming as her lips and tongue stroked my hard cock. I thought about saying something, but decided against it as I watched her blow me with skill and grace. Her eyes would look up at me now and then, and I could tell that she was waiting for some clue that I was going to cum. But I would disappoint her in her quest to prevent my semen from entering her mouth when my hand suddenly prevented her from withdrawing my cock completely from her mouth. My ejaculation was sudden, and rope after hot, sticky rope of cum splattered the inside of her mouth.

She tried to swallow it all and if I had warned her, she may have gotten a chance. But instead, she was taken off guard and gave some muffled coughs that flecked her lips with spittle and semen, and a small rivulet of it dribbled from the left corner of her mouth. She soon caught up, however, and when my orgasm subsided, I finally released her head. She promptly popped my cock out of her mouth and sat up, giving me an accusing look.

"What the hell was that?" she blurted angrily, wiping cum from her lips. "I never wanted to do that!"

"It's not about what you want, remember? It's about what I want," I replied with a shrug and she glared at me.

"Well, you came, so I guess we are done here," she retorted and I smiled and shook my head.

"Nope, not by a long shot, my dear. Why don't you turn around, pull the crotch of your panties over, and stick my cock in that pussy of yours," I replied, almost devilishly. She stood up and shook her head.

"No, I'm not doing that," she said, crossing her arms across her breasts, as if to cover them.

"Yes. You are."

"No, I don't want to. If I don't want to, that's rape, buster," she replied with a smug look on her face. My patience was beginning to wear thin.

"Let me tell you a little something about rape. When you are arrested, and this video becomes evidence, when you get to prison...well, a broken broomstick makes for a far less compassionate sexual partner than my cock. All I am asking for is some of your sweet pussy, with some foreplay thrown in for fun," I stated with a sneer. Her eyes appeared to threaten tears once more, but she gave me no more argument as she turned around and straddled me. Reaching down, she pulled the fabric of her panties to the side and grabbing my cock, she began to rub it against her amazingly wet pussy.

"Just because I have to do this," she started as she slowly began to push my throbbing cock inside of herself, "doesn't mean I have to enjoy it."

"Whatever, that's all up to you. I certainly plan on enjoying it," I replied with finality as my cock sunk deeper and deeper into her. When she had buried the entire length of it within her, she began to bounce up and down on me slowly. My hands on her waist, I helped her move, even as I amazed at the tightness of her mature pussy to her.

"That's what...happens when...you don't have sex...in a long time," she answered, her breathing becoming heavier as time passed. I smiled to myself...'not enjoy it, my ass' I thought. Mentally, she may have been fighting to not enjoy it, but her vagina grew wetter and wetter with each passing moment. I decided to help her betray her own cause, reaching around and massaging her breasts. Touching her nipples was like introducing an electrical current to her body and she began to moan and emit soft whimpers.

Soon enough, she switched from and up and down to shifting her hips back and forth on my crotch, her hands on my knees for support. Removing one hand from her tits, I snaked it around her and between her legs to her clit. Massaging it in small fast circles added fuel to her fire and soon she was fucking me with abandon. I continued stimulating her clit, relishing the feel of her pussy spasming around my cock erratcially. It wasn't long before her vagina grew tighter and with a low but shrill cry, she experienced her first orgasm with me. It was nearly enough to make me want to cum too, but I steadied my breathing and held off as she ground herself into me. When it had subsided, she collapsed back into me, and I gave her some gentle kisses on the neck and shoulders.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" I asked cheerfully, and she shook her head slightly.

"No..." was all she said, almost hesitantly as she slid off my lap and onto the couch next to me. I watched her for a moment as she tried to calm her breathing, draping herself across the couch.

"Are you ready for more?" I inquired, and she said nothing for a moment. Shifting my position, I began to tease her clit again, my touch causing her to jump. Rubbing it slowly with my fingers for a moment, I moved my fingers down to her pussy. Slowly and carefully, I slid two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out until they were properly coated with her love juices. Looking at her, her eyes were closed and I found her g-spot and began to stimulate it next. As I worked, her legs spread wider of their own volition and once again, her breathing became heavier.

I began to alternate how I rubbed her from the inside, deep at first, then more shallow, grinding my fingers on her g-spot. As I did that, she would writhe on the couch, her entire body wracked with pleasure. Then I would go deep again, stimulating her and giving her a moment before grinding her g-spot again. Over and over I did this, driving her closer and closer to the edge, her hips bucking and grinding. When she finally came, it was explosive, and I was rewarded with her squirting all over my hand and arm, with some of it striking me in the chest. My lust became inflammed and as she screamed affirmatives and cried out loudly, I once again mounted her.

This time I fucked her hard and fast, pistoning the entire length of my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Holding her legs back, the head of my cock further teased her g-spot and her hips moved up and down to meet my loins as I continuously rammed her insides. She was extremely vocal, and the sight of her tits bouncing up and down was mesmerizing and erotic to me. Soon, I could feel my nuts begin their telltale tightening again, and I increased my pace one last time.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I groaned and her eyes shot open and looked at me widely.

"Wait, no! Don't cum in me!" she cried out, but it was too late. My cock exploded inside of her for the second time, filling her birth canal with my semen rythymically. It was enough to cause her to have a third orgasm, although I surmise my internal explosion dampened it for her. Once it finished, she almost pushed me off of her.

"Damn it, I didn't want you to cum in me," she said with a bit of anger in her voice and I stood there smirking at her.

"Are you worried about getting pregnant?" I inquired to her, and she shook her head.

"Well, no but-"

"Then I don't understand why you are getting so worked up about it," I finished as I walk over to stand in front of her, my cock bobbing in her face. "Now, third time's the charm."

"Again? Jeez, doesn't that thing ever die?"

"It depends on who I am fucking. The better the partner, the longer it stays up," I said with a sincere smile to her. She blushed, and grabbing my cock with her hand, began to stroke it.

"Ok, once more, but then you have to at least give me a break, ok?"

"No problem. Make me cum one more time and we'll be done for the night," I answered her nicely, and she smiled at me. Giving me a few more strokes, she slowly slid my cock in her mouth a little at a time until she had the whole thing in once more and was greedily slurping on it. I reached down and grabbed her free hand, guiding it to her pussy.

"Finger fuck yourself while you suck me, hun," I said in a low voice as I began to rub her clit again. She popped my dick out of her mouth for a second.

"Ok, but just don't cum in my mouth again, ok?" she asked me in an almost pleading tone, and I nodded at her.

"Oh don't worry, I won't do that this time," I said with a half smile, and satisfied, she popped my cock back in her mouth and began to blow me once more as her fingers sought entrance into her pussy. I watched them as they carefully slid into her mature body, slow at first, then withdrawing, then inserted once more. Our mixed fluids coated those fingers, and soon she was moving them in and out, matching the tempo set by her mouth stroking my throbbing cock.

Minutes passed by as we both groaned and moaned, her fingers moving in a quick pace once she had found her g-spot. Holding her head still, I began to thrust in and out of her mouth, careful to not make her gag. Watching her hips buck, I knew that she found the exact spot that I had pleasured earlier as her lower body writhed and she emitted noises of ecstacy with my cock pistoning in her mouth. Her legs in the air, jerking and twitching, my arousal was not going to be delayed much longer. Fortunately, I didn't have much longer to wait as she finally came again, her mouth sliding off my dick once more and making a noise that was between a lustful growl and a gurgling cry.

I stroked my cock quickly now as she came, squirting all over the cushions of her couch. My cock attempted to match her as it finally erupted, and our grunts and moans filled the air as our orgasms took hold of us. My head tilted up in orgasmic joy and my eyes closed, I was wracked with climactic bliss. How long I came, I really couldn't remember later, but it seemed like a lengthy period of time as my cock rythymically spurted its life-giving fluids. Only when her voice split the silence did I open my eyes and look down at her.

"Oh wow," she breathed, and looking at her, I thought to myself, 'Holy shit'. Her hands almost framed her face, as if she was holding a ball in front of it. The two fingers she had used to violate herself had a mixture of my cum and hers that ran down them to the back of her hand. But what amazed me was the copious amount of semen splattered all over her face.

One thin rope of it hung from her blonde bangs like a party streamer at a sex party. Her right eyes was plastered shut, with more shot across her right cheek. Another shot had hit her nose and ran down the left side of her face. A splatter on her lips told me where another had landed, and the after effect ran down her chin. All of it converged at the bottom of her face and dripped onto her small left breast, running down her soft skin and mixing with a couple more spatters of it.

"Well...at least I kept my promise about not cumming in your mouth," I said, with a mix of satisfaction and feigned shame. I watched her try to squeegee it off of her face with her fingers before pointing out the condition of her couch cushions.

"Oh geezus!" she remarked as she sat up and we both eyed the cushions. A puddle of cum sat where her ass had been and her own fluids left both spray marks and a large wet spot. "I hope that doesn't stain," she remarked with annoyance, as a gob of cum slid off her jaw and splated on her right breast.

"I think you'll be ok. Besides, when's the last time you have felt that good?"

"It's been awhile," she admitted, looking at me for the first time with something besides anger or negativity. I smiled at her.

"Well, you'll get lots more chances to experience that in the future, my little fuck queen. You've got a damn fine pussy there, and you can suck cock like a champ. Would be a shame to let that go to waste," I said offhandedly, stuffing my cock back in my shorts and zipping up. She looked at me and nodded her head as she stood up. "Would you like a towel?" I finished by asking. She shook her head.

"No, I'm going to take a shower...I don't think a towel is going to cut it here," she answered with a grin, and I laughed.

"Ok, thought I would be a gentleman," I replied and she gave me another smile.

"So...when are we doing this again?" she inquired, biting her lower lip, and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe one day at work we can go to lunch together. I'm sure I will come by for a visit here and there too," I answered. "That work for you?" She nodded. "Ok, well you better get in the shower, and I have to get home and go to bed. See you at work tomorrow?" She nodded once more, and I turned towards the door. My hand on the knob, I turned back to her.

"Oh, and wear a dress tomorrow, no panties. Might have to have a quickie at work," I said with a sly grin, and she gave me a wink. Then I opened the door, and left, shutting it behind me.