Reluctant Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Felix's past emerges.
1.7k words
4.51
22k
4
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix slept much better that night. She thought about Master Klein. She would never admit it but she liked him enough to give him a chance before she tied to escape again. She had already made a plan of escape which involved stealing Vlad's keys. Felix didn't want to hurt Vlad. He had lush, long black hair that she just wanted to stroke. She found him very attractive. She found herself growing comfortable to the idea of being Master Klein's slave. She would give it a chance for now. A familiar warmth grew in her pussy, she became moist in her sleep.

"Wake up." A rough hand touched her shoulder.

"Fuck me." She stirred from her wet dream.

"Maybe later." Vlad laughed. Felix prised her eyes open to meet Vlad's.

"Gimme another ten minutes then." She rolled over away from Vlad and settled herself to go back to sleep.

"No, get up, I'm moving you to slave's quarters." His voice was very stern. Felix's lip curled into a smile. She pulled her blanket away, revealing her naked body.

"Fuck me." Vlad stared at the provocative image in front of him.

"I cant."

"Why?" Felix began to massage her breasts.

"My orders are to take you to slave quarters, I'm not allowed to touch you." His eyes were fixed on her now erect nipples. Felix sighed. She would have to find someone else to have a quick fuck with.

"Fine have it your way." Felix sat up and lifted her head, waiting for Vlad to put a leash on her. Vlad's face dropped as he realized he had missed his chance. Vlad snapped abruptly back into reality and attached a leash to Felix's collar. She sat on all fours and looked up at him.

"Where we goin?" Vlad looked down at her. He thought she looked very cute, looking up at him with her big dark eyes.

"Not very far." He smiled. He lead her out of the cell into the corridor. Along the corridor were more cells, he lead her to the end where they walked up a flight of stairs. Vlad reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys, He unlocked the door which lead out into a grand meeting room. Cautiously Felix stepped out into the room. The furniture was elegant and large French windows filled the room with bright sunlight. Felix hadn't noticed before but it was very sunny outside. Vlad tugged on her leash and lead her through a large living room with a large fireplace and more expensive looking furniture. She noticed a coffee table with bars underneath it. Doubling as a cage. Two doors were laid open, leading out to a conservatory and the grounds. Five or so slaves were sunbathing on the vast lawn. He lead her along to a large dining room. Three woman were sat at the table drinking tea, a raven haired slave wearing a maids uniform was pouring their tea. She looked up to see them walk past. Felix recognised her, but she couldn't put a name to the face.

"Who was she?" Felix looked up at Vlad.

"Her name is Fern, you will meet her later when she comes off duty." The name Fern sent alarm bells ringing.

"What is duty? Will I be on duty? Where are we going again?"

"Felix please, I don't want to have to gag you." So many unanswered questions swirled round in her head. "Where is Klein?"

"You mean your master?"

"Yeah"

"Asleep probably, most of the dominants don't wake up until ten." Even more questions swirled around in her head. How many dominants are there? Vlad walked her to the kitchen. Lots of bowls were on the floor, some containing food.

"This is where the you will be eating with the others." He reached into his pocket to retrieve his keys again, "and this is where you will be sleeping." he unlocked the final door. Felix became nervous, meeting new people scared her. She was very much used to being alone. Vlad opened the door and unleashed Felix. "Off you go." Felix looked into the room, a dozen slaves were lying about, they were all now looking at Felix. She looked up at Vlad, pleading him not to go with her eyes, but he abruptly closed the door and locked it.

"Bastard." Felix cursed under her breath. They were all looking at her. They all knew who she was. The slave that escaped. They whispered to each other, staring. She spotted a slave boy reading a magazine. She stood up and strided confidently over to him, she stood in his light. He looked up over his magazine.

"Who?............." Felix Grabbed his magazine and threw it behind her. She then grabbed his wrists and pinned them down, putting her body weight onto him, leaving him immobile.

"Shut up!" She forced her mouth onto his, attacking his mouth with brutal force. The boy was taken completely off guard as Felix took total control over him. Felix's mouth found its way to his exposed neck, sinking down into his flesh, biting him rather harshly then moving her lips to a new spot, practically devouring his neck. The boy cried out as he was harshly bitten. "Fuck you taste good." She growled darkly. The boy stared up at her, he wasn't struggling. He was unable to deny her. The other slaves stared in horror at the assault the boy had just received. Felix had installed power among the other slaves. "What's your name," she said in a low drawl.

"I'm, I'm Maddy." He stuttered.

"I'm Felix, let's fuck." She said bluntly.

"Felix as in the slave that escaped?!"

"That would be me."

He didn't resist as she pulled down his black PVC pants, which was all he was wearing. His member was already hard. She leant down to kiss him passionately, running her hands through his platinum blonde hair.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" A shadow draped over them. Felix looked over her shoulder at the heavyset brunette standing over them. She stood up and faced her. "Who do you think you are coming in here and pouncing on him?" Felix looked at Maddy with his pants around his ankles.

"Geez if you wanted to join in you only had to ask." Felix smiled. The other slaves began to snigger at her witty remark.

"Shut up!!! All of you!!!" The brunette shouted angrily, she stood in front of Felix, getting right in her face.

Felix coolly smirked. "Like what you see big tits?"

"Who are you?" Before she could answer she heard whistling,

"Felix? Here girl!" Master Klein stood in the doorway holding a leash. Maddy quickly pulled up his pants and bowed his head as he walked over, as did the brunette and the other slaves. Felix looked around and realized she was the only one left standing. She felt a tug on her leg.

"Get down stupid!!" The brunette whispered.

"Oh right." She quickly dropped to her knees as Klein approached her.

"How is my little slave today?" He clipped the leash to her collar. "Have you been playing with Roxy?" He cooed as he ruffled her hair. He stroked the brunette and she began to purr in contentment. A second ago she was about smack Felix across the face.

"Roxy has Felix been good?" He ran his fingers through her hair.

"No Master." She smiled meekly. She was his slave too?

"And why is that?" He looked disapprovingly at Felix now.

"She tried to fuck Maddy Master, she pulled his pants down and everything, I tried stop her Sir."

"Ass kisser." Felix said under her breath loud enough for Roxy to hear.

"Maddy come here." His tone was strict. Maddy crawled on his hands and knees. He and Felix exchanged glances. Hesitantly he lifted his head up, exposing the red and black love bites on his neck. Klein breathed in sharply as he caught sight of his bruised neck. He turned to Felix.

"This displeases me greatly slave." His words hit Felix hard. For some reason she felt bad for disappointing him. "You have lost the right to sleep with the others, you will sleep in a cage." Felix looked over at the large metal cage in the corner. Her stomach churned. Roxy smiled in satisfaction of bringing Felix down a notch. Klein stood up and tugged on her leash. As he lead Felix away, Felix shot evil glances at Roxy, but she just stuck her tongue out. Felix felt quite bad at her behaviour. She was so used to living by her own rules, she had forgotten herself. Felix kept close to Klein's heels as he lead her through the vast mansion. He took her into the dining room where the women were chatting around the table. The raven haired slave was kneeling by one of the women, Lady Isobel.

"Klein, so glad you could join us." Isobel motioned for him to sit down in a nearby seat.

"Good morning Ladies." The women were charmed by him, mostly by his posh English accent. He looked at Felix. "Sit." His tone was authoritive and Felix felt herself get wet at his words. He found him very sexy. She quickly sat by his feet next to the ravened haired slave.

"Is this the one you were talking about Isobel? The one that escaped from Kane?" One of the woman asked as she looked down at Felix.

"Yes it is." She also looked down at her. Felix scooted herself up closer to Klein. She hated people talking about Kane. She didn't escape from him she thought, he died and she ran away. She could remember that night very clearly. She waited by the door for hours, waiting for him to come home. But he never did. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she remembered, but she pushed the memories back into her subconscious, only to resurface again. She furrowed her brow as she tried to concentrate on something else. She felt Klein put his hand on her head.

"She's a feisty lil thing, I'll tell you that." They all laughed.

"You will have your work cut out with that one." Isobel added. Felix nuzzled his thigh for comfort.

"She just needs control that's all." Felix looked at the raven haired slave who had kept her head down, eyes lowered the whole time. Felix began to sniff her hair and softly licked her face. Startled Fern looked up at the friendly slave. Fern looked at her with her mouth wide open in astonishment.

"Devilbliss?!"