Reluctant Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Pure misery, Felix is chastised.
1.1k words
4.47
22.5k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Klein patted her on the head and attached a leash to her collar.

"Good girl, Felix." He ruffled her hair. Felix loved the praise but it was short lived. Much like everything else in her life.

"Don't congratulate her too much, we need to chastise her now." Isobel had moved off her chair to stand beside Klein, Felix sat on all fours looked at the weird leather device she was holding. Felix was rather hot from the beating, she assumed she would be fucked afterward, release as a reward. Felix wandered if Isobel truly hated her, wanted to make her life pure misery. Felix didn't hate Isobel, she just thought she was a bitch for taking her away from Kane's home.

Felix was waiting for Kane to get back from a work engagement. She waited and waited, when the clock chimed midnight she was insanely worried. She didn't sleep. For three days she waited. By that time she was thinking the worst. She cried to much. When the door finally opened she ran to the door, her arms open wide to greet her Master, but her relief was short lived. She stopped dead in her tracks at the strange woman stood in the doorway. Isobel.

Felix looked at Isobel's feet. Knee high leather boots complimented her long slender legs. Klein was still stroking her. He was proud of his slave mostly because he could boast about it to the other Dominants later, but he found her strength and past intriguing. When Isobel first offered Klein to have a look at the new slave he jumped at the chance. He had read all the stories in the papers, heard all the rumours behind Klein's death. He wanted to get inside Felix's head. He wanted to know more.

"Come on Klein that's enough, don't spoil the thing." By thing she meant Felix. Felix suppressed the urge to growl.

"How long shall we chastise her for?" Klein stood up.

"I'd give this bitch a week." Mistress Donna looked at her soaking cunt lips. A smile grew on Isobel's face when she thought of a terribly cruel idea. Isobel knelt down and began to stroke Felix's pussy lips. Felix moaned in pure delight. Maybe she would get some release after all she thought. But Isobel had other ideas. Isobel pushed two fingers inside her, pushing at her G spot. Felix bit her lip and her breathing quickened. Donna and Klein cottoned on to what she was doing. Isobel began to thrust her fingers inside Felix's sex.

"Isobel....." Klein's voice was concerned but he got cut off.

"Trust me Klein, you will thank me later." Felix was so engrossed in her own pleasure she couldn't hear what they were saying. She felt her orgasm grow closer. She moaned as her pussy muscles tightened around Isobel's fingers. She was on the brink of coming. One more thrust and she would come. Abruptly, Isobel pulled her fingers out just as Felix was about to come. Isobel locked the chastity device into place. A strap of leather was pushed between her thighs, cutting off all access to her pussy, then Isobel fastened the straps around her waist and locked the device in place. Klein watched his pet almost cry as she looked at the device. Desperately trying to find a way to get it off, trying to pulling it off but it was locked firmly in place, with no way of getting it off without the key. Felix was a bitch on heat, delirious, her eyes were glazed over.

Isobel watched her thrash about before she grabbed her arms and locked her hands behind her back. Felix was going to cry at her situation, before the first tear fell she put her forehead on the ground. Her hair hiding her face completely. Klein looked at his poor slave girl as she was reduced to a tearful mess on the floor. Felix silently sobbed on the floor. Isobel attached the key to her bracelet, like a charm and looked down at her, then at Klein.

"Trust me, when this week is through, she wont have a single thought in her head besides fucking." Isobel leant down and grabbed a fistful of Felix's hair. Felix was dragged up. Tears streamed freely down her face. She turned and looked at Isobel. She looked at her darkly. Her intense, sadness riddled eyes locked Isobel's gaze with hers. Isobel found herself not being able to look away from her dark eyes. Felix didn't need to say anything to portray how she felt. She released Isobel from her stare and looked helplessly at the floor. Isobel shook it off. Trying not to think about it.

Felix swallowed back her tears. She needed to come so badly, her pussy ached for release. She looked up at her Master and whined pitifully. Klein forced himself not to pity his slave. This was his will and she was his slave. She had no choice. Klein forced sternness into his voice.

"Shut it." He looked down at her coldly. The next week was going to be pure misery.

Felix was distraught with the thought of no release for a full week. She hadn't gone a full day without coming in years. Felix was afraid by the end of the week she would have lost her mind with frustration.

"Shit." She cursed under her breath. Isobel heard this remark and grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head up to meet her eyes. Breathing heavily Felix looked into her eyes, trying to force defiance into her stare. It was no use and tears pooled in her eyes and once again spilled over her cheeks.

"What was that slut?" Isobel barked in her face. Felix felt such hate toward her in that moment. Bringing her to the brink of orgasm and harshly taking it away.

"Nothing Mistress." Felix didn't want to give her the satisfaction of punishing her further. Isobel released her grip.

"That's what I thought." Isobel was dissatisfied, she wanted to humiliate Felix even further. "Crawl over to Mistress Donna and lick her boots bitch." Felix's mind processed her request very slowly. She couldn't concentrate and looked up at Isobel questionably. "You heard me bitch!" Her voice was harsh and loud. Felix sighed and crawled over to Mistress Donna on her hands and knees. Reluctantly she lowered her face to her boots and began to lick them. The act made Felix even hornier and Felix contentedly licked her boots.

"Good little bitch." Mistress Donna looked down at her. Klein pulled at the leash she was wearing.

"That's enough she's enjoying it too much." Felix stopped licked and nuzzled at her leg.

"She's quite affectionate isn't she?" Donna Smiled down at her.

"I wouldn't say what she did to Maddy affectionate." Klein said under his breath. He had the image of Maddy's bruised neck etched in his mind. His mind wandered back to what Isobel said earlier. What exactly was she capable of? He became determined to get inside that head of hers. He had his work cut out. He her head Nuzzle at his leg. He bent down and stroked her.

"Walkies girl?"