Reluctant Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
The bitch is back.
1.8k words
4.34
17.5k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this series does contain sex it is not intended as a stroke story. A lot of themes are explored through the chapters and if the characters were fucking in every paragraph it would be like a bad porn movie with no real storyline. And as anyone in a Dom/sub relationship will tell you, it's not just about the sex. - xlilkittenx

*

The feeling of warm air was the first thing that hit her when they unlocked the door and took her through the mansion. Everything seemed so different, so bright. So real. Her arms were bound securely behind her back, she was gagged and had a valet either side of her, gripping tightly onto her. Felix didn't care, she was conscious and out of the cells. She might see Fern. Felix clocked the Dominants and their slaves staring at her as Klein instructed the valets to wait outside a large set of doors while he went inside first. Felix felt their eyes burning into her. She caught sight of Fern in the corner of her eye, Fern was staring, willing Felix to look at her. Felix quickly turned her body around, catching the valets off guard and took one step towards Fern before being harshly taken down to the ground.

"Down! Get down now!" One of the valets barked.

Felix didn't take her eyes off Fern until they pushed her head down onto the floor. Fern put her hand to her mouth as she watched the scene play out in front of her.

"Well, well, the bitch is back."

"Roxy! You made me jump." Fern quickly turned to the busty brunette, who seemed to have come out from nowhere.

"She wont stay here, it wont be long until she's gone again." Roxy said coldly. They both looked over at Felix being held down. "Especially if she carries on like that."

"She has time. She can prove herself I know she can."

"I'll make sure she wont."

"Why are you..." Fern turned round and Roxy was gone, Fern looked back at Felix.

"Stop struggling, please stop struggling." Fern whispered to herself as she watched Felix attempt to get back up. Fern knew what Felix had to lose, but Felix didn't. She had to talk to her.

Felix stayed still. She knew she wasn't going anywhere with two valets holding her down. Suddenly Master Klein appeared out of the large doors to find his slave on the floor with two valets practically sitting on her. Klein rubbed his temples.

"Why is she on the floor? I told you to keep a tight grip on her! Or cant you follow the simplest of instructions?!" Klein shouted at them as they hung their heads shame.

"Now get her in there!" Klein barked which made Fern jump. He was very tense.

They picked Felix up and took her into the large living room. Fern watched her go inside. The living room was bright and airy with a large lit fireplace with what looked like a cage placed to the side of the room. Felix felt tired, they were still giving her sedatives to keep her docile. Everything seemed to be in slow motion to her as they put her in the cage. Thankfully Klein unbound her arms and removed the ball gag before locking her in. There was enough room for Felix to curl up and lie down. He wasn't going to use her just yet as much as he wanted to, he had promised Mistress Isobel she could have her first. Klein sighed. He turned to one of the valets.

"Stay outside the door Vlad, Don't let any slaves in."

"Yes sir."

And they left her alone. Felix stretched her arms above her head.

"Finally I'm out of there," she said to herself. She had her hands free. She looked down her naked body. The sedatives had dampened her sex drive, she hadn't even thought about sex since she came round. "What have they done to me?" she whispered quietly.

Fern pretended to get on with her duties as she watched the three men leave the room they had just taken Felix into and watched Vlad stand outside the room as the other two left. As soon as they were out of sight she went to go speak to Vlad. Usually she would never leave her duties but this was important. She bolstered up the courage and walked straight up to him.

"Vlad you have to let me see Felix." She blurt out. Vlad raised an eyebrow.

"Fern its not like you to go out of line."

"This is important!" she found herself shouting. "I NEED to see her, please!"

Vlad was torn, he'd get such a whipping if they found out that he let a slave go in.

"You got 5 minutes then you really have to get out of here." He looked around as he opened the door.

"Thankyou! thank you!"

"Shhh just go in! be quick about it!"

Fern went inside, her heart beating out of her chest. Then she saw her. In the cage. Cages freaked Fern out, she hated them since her first Mistress insisted on making her sleep in one. She tentatively walked over to Felix and crouched down. Felix was sleeping. Fern touched the cold metal of the cage and shuddered.

"Felix, Felix, wake up I don't have long......"

"Wow I like this dream I can see Fern......" Felix rubbed her eyes. "Fern? Fern! What are you doing here, do you know how much shit you could get in?"

"I don't care I had to see you, to warn you."

"Warn me?" Felix put her hand against the bars of the cage, hating the distance it kept her away from Fern. "What you mean? I'm back dude! Its all good now."

"No Felix it isn't. Klein said you have 5 months to prove yourself and not mess up or he'll put you away for good." She glanced round at the door. She didn't have much time left. "Roxy is out to get you, she wants you to mess up, she's gonna make you mess up!"

"Huh?"

"Oh crap I gotta go.....Felix please be careful." Before Felix could reply she was gone.

Fern crept out the door and tried to walk away as casually as she could so she wouldn't be seen. But Roxy saw her leave.

Felix slumped onto the floor of the cage. She knew Roxy was a bitch but she didn't think she hated her enough to ruin her life. Felix boiled over with anger and punched the side of the cage leaving a dent. "Fucking bitch, FUCKING BITCH!" She screamed as she thrashed around. Eventually she grew tired and just lay there. Thinking.

What am I gonna do? I cant go back down there, I cant. She's gonna ruin everything. I have to be good, I have to be good. I Need to be good. Fuck it I'll behave, I'll do as I'm told even with Isobel. Fuck she hates me as well, why is everything such a mess and why cant I get horny! Fuck fuck fuck....

Fern tried to get on with the day after speaking to Felix but she was heavily distracted. After accidentally spilling hot tea down a Dominants lap she got dismissed. Humiliated she made her way to slaves quarters, maybe she could speak to Roxy, maybe reason with her. Mistress Isobel stepped in front of her. Fern immediately dropped to her knees.

"Where are you scurrying off to little slave?" Isobel said in an uncharacteristically friendly voice as she clipped a leash onto Fern's collar. Fern looked down, she hadn't been put on a leash for ages.

"Nowhere Mistress." Fern said quietly looking at the floor.

"Come with me then, come on." Isobel tugged on the leash and Fern reluctantly followed her.

Felix was still deep in thought and jumped when the door opened. It was Klein, two valets and a man she didn't recognise wearing a white coat. She watched wide eyed as they approached her. Klein regarded Felix for a moment.

"Okay, get her out." Klein commanded.

They unlocked the cage door and dragged her out. Felix put up a struggle but she was still so tired from the drugs. They quickly restrained her arms and gagged her then held her with her head held down on the floor.

"Hmmm she is still struggling a bit." The man in the white coat knelt down to look more closely at her, he had a strong German accent.

"She would make an excellent candidate for our neuro-readjustment surgery."

"No thank you," Klein asserted, really he was thinking, "No fucking way."

"Okay just the injection then," he smiled undeterred.

Oh god not again thought Felix as she watched the German Doctor move towards her with a rather large needle tipped syringe. She felt the weight of the valets pressing down on her. She wasn't going to get out of this one. She squeezed her eyes shut thinking, "Shit shit shit shit shit!"

"Wait." Klein interrupted and Felix breathed out in relief around her ball gag.

"I don't want her to be completely zonked out all the time, I need her to be conscious not falling asleep every ten minutes."

"She will be conscious, this will just keep her nice and calm and...." Felix whimpered as he pushed the needle into her neck and pressed down on the syringe. "....and much easier to control, no more little angry outbursts," He slowly pulled out the needle, "just a nice little well behaved slave." Still smiling the doctor got up.

Klein wasn't convinced. If he wanted a nice little well behaved slave he would just go buy one. He wanted Felix as she was. Klein knelt down next to Felix and stroked her hair. She was still being held down, she wasn't putting up any resistance now, there wasn't much point. With a lot of effort Felix turned her head to look up at Klein. Klein looked sad, he didn't want to have to inject her with sedatives, have her restrained all the time. Felix caught his gaze and held him there.

Why did you let him do that? Please Master, I'll be good. Get them off me, I wont go anywhere, I'll be your little slave for ever and ever.......and get this fucking ball gag out of my mouth already!!

Klein was still stroking her hair and face.

"Right, take her up to Isobel." and Klein got up and left with the doctor. Felix's heart sank and she felt sick as they pulled her to her feet.

"And don't even think about trying anything, you listening?" One of the valets shook her.

If only she could just run as fast as she could away from everything. They took her through the mansion in silence. Her heart beating out of her chest and she couldn't feel her legs. What does Isobel want now? What was she going to do? Felix decided that if she did as she was told, didn't try anything and took whatever Isobel was going to throw at her she would be okay. The sedatives had a numbing effect anyway. Felix had it all figured out in her head, let Isobel do her worst. But the game plan changed when they took her inside Isobel's room.