Remedial - 9:00-9:30 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

Jenny and Tim had known each other a bit before. At some dumb senior dance in late September, though, they really connected.

As she often did, Jenny had brought a big iced tea bottle full of vodka to the dance. All of her friends would fill theirs with a different drink: gin, Southern Comfort, schnapps. They’d arrive stone sober at the gym, and start gulping as soon as they were in, sharing each other’s bottles. By the second hour of the dance, they’d be so drunk they could barely stand, but they’d dance wildly for the remaining hour and pet very heavily with any boy they had a remote crush on (all of them were very proud they still had crushes, HUGE crushes, at age 18), then go outside after and puke a lot, then maybe drink some more, then they’d all crawl into one designated friend’s car, hidden a few blocks off campus, and sleep all night. Six or seven girls asleep in a car kept them cozy on fall evenings.

This particular dance, though, Jenny met up with Tim before she had hardly gotten a sip. He said hello, and asked for a drink. She obliged; there was gallons of booze around at these events. He asked for more, and she agreed. She thought he was acting very cute as he drank more, so she drank some with him. They went over to some chairs, sharing more and more.

It was clear that Tim was checking her out. Not a new thing, and not exclusive to him. Most of the girls wore very little inside the dance; the gym was huge but got incredibly hot. Boys would be throwing their shirts off and loosening their pants. Some girls had to leave their houses wearing outer clothes to appease their parents. The sight of gaggles of females entering the gym and immediately throwing off t-shirts and wind pants to reveal their flimsy dance-wear underneath was a huge thrill for most of the boys, and probably did well to keep attendance up.

Jenny and her friends simply came wearing what they would keep on. Tim gazed at her green tank-top, exposing plenty of Jenny’s ample cleavage, and nearly all of her belly, her navel piercing fully visible. She wore gym shorts, yellow, with thick black lines down the side, only extending down to her thighs. No shoes at all, and no underwear whatsoever. Her nipples, pressing up against the tank-top, were always rock-hard as she walked in due to the chilly walk from the gym from the car. Her boobs bounced around a bit no matter how slightly she moved. When she and her similarly dressed friends danced drunk, it was a show. They looked and acted like the hugest sluts imaginable, but fuck did they have fun.

Tim couldn’t help it.

Jenny struggles against her weariness to remember the exact words, the exact events.

“Jenny. Wow… you’re really pretty.”

She smiles widely, enjoying the cute drunk boy’s attention.

“Thanks!”

They drink some more. And some more.

“Jen… I… you’re awesome. Really awesome.”

She gasps in mock surprise, her eyes lit up with playful energy.

Soon, after every drink, Tim is complimenting her. After every gulp.

Jenny is quite buzzed now too. She hesitates.

“You know Tim, I find you pretty sexually attractive right now. Pretty appealing.”

“Really?!”

“Am I appealing, Tim?”

And so begins his long, drunken narrative. Jenny is by far the coolest girl he’s ever met. She wants to draw a little more out. She’s a great dresser, always looks so hot, and wears great perfume. She’s awesome in every way, from head to toe. She wonders if she should stop him. She’s so tempting, he can’t get through a basketball game (he’s a starter) without a massive boner on the court from watching her cheer. Tim wishes he could see her shower after every game. Tim fantasizes about her in every English class. She wants him to go farther. He masturbates at least twice a day, usually about her, or her with other guys, or her with other girls. She‘s fascinated about his masturbation habits. Always, without fail, before he goes to bed and during his morning shower. He usually works in a third round during school or practice, slipping off to the lav to enjoy himself. He’s probably exaggerating, overcompensating to impress her, which would normally backfire, but he‘s so drunk and so cute.

“I don’t believe you. You don’t think I’m that hot at all. You’re a big liar,” she sings.

He loves her tipsy teasing.

“I’m not. I’m not!”

“Ok. Prove it. C’mon. We’re going to the far corner, where everyone’s totally fucked up.”

“Why?”

She leans over, her boobs sinking into the air that’s holding them, pressing the whole of her tank-top down; he can see enough cleavage to spot the very top rims of her nipples.

“You’re going to show me right now how much you like to jerk off to me.”

She leads him by the hand. Both stumble in their intoxication, and smile at each other. She tumbles a bit and he catches her, his arm resting against her naked belly. The reach the corner. Nobody there can even focus their eyes. She pushes him to the wall.

“Go!”

“Hm?”

“Goooooooooooo!!”

“You don’t?”

She whaps his shoulders with her hands and claps, her boobs bouncing.

“Go go go GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

She laughs uncontrollably, without shame or care. He takes her in.

Bare feet. A bit dirty; she’s bouncing from her toes to the balls of her feet. Up two virtually naked legs, so meaty, her flesh jiggling like jelly. Tiny shorts. Tight! Smooth and perfect texture, as she had no panties on. Supple belly, also bouncing. Sweet B-cups, up and down. Her nipples are still erect, but it’s very warm. Blushing face, blue eyes, chipmunk cheeks, blonde hair all over, smile and licking lips.

He throws off his shirt and doesn’t hesitate as he lowers his jeans, briefs with them, to his knees. His cock is erect, and pre-cum is already drizzling down. He’s maybe six inches, but kinda thick. He strokes it like a pro, softly up and down as he indulges himself, soaking in every detail of her form. She loves it, and wiggles her body around, swinging her breasts to and fro. He groans and strokes himself harder and faster. She slowly, with some effort at balance, rotates, to give him a good view of her ass and back, tender little rolls of flesh beneath the bottom of her shirt. He’s groaning bit now. She spins around faster, and she knows he’d love to do this to any girl at every dance. She’s dancing now, moving to the beat and the patterns of the lights. Over and over and over until she slips and falls. She gasps as her top rides up and gives him a good view of her boobs. He smiles widely and continues to stroke and stroke, gazing out onto the packed dance floor. She stands back up and faces him. He’s gasping for air and his prick is sticky with fluid. She slowly lifts her tank-top up, revealing her breasts in their full glory, and holds the shirt in her teeth. She runs her fingers down her tummy, so slowly, resting on the waistband of her shorts, and agonizingly tugs down on them. He has to shut his eyes. He’s going to blow. He opens them in time to see the object of his glory sliding the little pants down to reveal her totally shaven pussy, such a deeper pink then the rest of her, obvious even under fluorescent scrutiny.

He shuts his eyes again and lets the pressure go. He feels hot liquid as far up as his own nipples. He keeps his eyes shut as he milks out more and more and more.

He finally opens his eyes and all her clothes are back on. She has a weird look in her eyes.

“Wow. Shit. Shit,” she says. “C’mon.”

He hesitates.

She whips her tank-top off and wipes the cum off of his chest. The feeling of her warm (very sweaty) clothing on him is manna to his afterglow. She grasps his softening penis with her shirt and squeezes and tugs, coaxing each drop out; it’s like another, slower orgasm, one to savor.

She balls up the shirt and motions to him. They duck out in the shadows, and slip out of the gym, the chill of the night causing tiny spasms throughout their unclothed torsos. She tosses her gooey shirt into the woods as they get farther away, walking back to the car, both topless. They never formally ask each other “out”. They get to the car, sit on the back seat, huddled together, feet still on the grass, and softly kiss for the first time, their toes shyly intertwining. They lay in the back seat, in each other’s arms. She nestles her head under his chin, her hair tickling his still-sticky chest. She’s out like a light, and he gazes, rapt, at this wonderful girl in her yellow shorts, and soft nakedness on his body, clinging to him. Him of all people. He drifts away into a blissful sleep.

He wakes up. Bodies everywhere. Right next to him, laying on the floor, is whom he recognizes as an adorable swim-team captain, wearing only a purple thong and fuzzy rainbow socks, each of her little beanbag breasts off to a side on her chest as she snoozes, her saliva dripping onto the lower back of the girl she’s slumped on top of, who is completely nude. The swimmer’s hand, in her sleep, is petting her friend’s naked ass, which turns Tim on immensely. He hears the weirdly soothing sound of snoring girls all around him. He inspects around, Jenny still cozy on his chest, and something behind him…

They fit eight girls in the car this time, not counting Jenny. Nobody wearing more than Jenny did when she entered the dance. He’s got one girl’s body slumped behind him, one peeking breast pressed against his naked back. The two aforementioned floor girls. Another on the other side of the floor. Two slumped in both the driver’s and passenger’s seats. Feet and legs hanging out every window.

Jenny stirs on his lap.

“Oh, hey!” she says looking up at Tim. She grins madly. Tim smiles back. A girl pokes her head out from the driver’s seat. Braided brown hair. Messy lipstick. Tim recognizes her as a very mouthy girl from his homeroom.

“Ooooh. Jenny’s done good,” she teases.

“Yeah! I won!” Jenny boasts.

The other girls begin to stir.

“Heh. Pam puked on her clothes a little walking back, so we made her get rid of them,” the mouthy girl says.

Pam is awake, and trying to wake up the swimmer on top of her.

“Soooooo. Jenny wins. She’s got a boy in the car. What does she want.” Jenny opens her eyes, smiles, looks at Tim. Kisses him hard with her tongue. Looks back to her friend.

“He’s my boyfriend. He likes me a lot. Sooooooooo… you have to like him too.”

He kisses her cheek.

“Jenny…”

Jenny flashes the naughtiest smile Tim has ever seen.

“Soooooo… you all have to take off your clothes for the whole ride home and give him a big kiss for me.”

All the girls giggle. Tim looks around in astonishment.

“Is that ok, Tim?” Jenny asks.

“Oh… oh fuck yeah… I…”

All the girls are smiling devilishly.

“Umm… but she has to keep the socks,” he says, pointing to the swimmer.

“Ooooooooh! Yes sir!” she teases, and in a flash she peels off her thong and plunks it out the car window. Her sex is totally shaven and very hot contrasted with her ceramic-white skin. All the other girls comply, and butts and tits are hastily unveiled. The mouthy girl has enormous breasts. She leans over, and as Jenny wished, kisses him slowly and deeply, her breasts seemly pulling her whole body down.

“No, stupid,” Jenny says, still enjoying her fun, “A real kiss! Everybody out!”

The girls snigger as they all pile out each of the car’s four doors. Jenny sits up next to Timand begins to pull his pants off. He’s surprised, but does not fight back as other girls pull at his legs, and shoes, and socks, leaving him fully exposed in the back seat.

“Now,” Jenny says, getting out, “A real kiss”.

The mouthy girl squeals as she climbs right onto the back seat, pushes Tim onto his back, lays atop him, squishes him tightly, and invades his mouth with her tongue. Tim did not like her before, no, but she’s fantastic with her mouth, and his penis feels wonderful next to her warm bush of pubic hair. They roll around a bit and Tim fondles and squeezes her D-cups. It goes on for five minutes, one unbroken kiss, and she gets up a huge wire of pre-cum connects his penis to her bush. She gets out, blows another kiss, and another gets in.

And so on and so on. He knew the swimmer had a very steady boyfriend; they may have been engaged. He almost came all over her. He enjoyed each girl one by one, making out ass naked.

Jenny stood there soaking it all in. He’d love her for this. He did. He did. He did.

She told that to Tabitha. That night and morning were the highlights of her life. That was the big secret. Tabby suggested more highlights.

Class drags on. Jenny’s alone. She hears boyfriends kissing cheeks around the room. She grinds her shoe into the floor.

He’s losing interest. He has to be. At the fucking bar. The fucking bar.

She looks at the girl sitting in Tabitha’s seat.

Don’t.

Don’t look and smile at me bitch.

You’re in Tabby’s seat.

I miss you Tabitha.

You’d tell me how to make Tim crazy for me again. Wild for me. I shot my load that morning after the dance Tabby. I’m spent.

My boyfriend worshipped me.

The girl in Tabby’s seat glances at her and smiles. A guy is smooching the tips of her fingers, her red fingernails.

Jenny yawns, and scratches her head, and wants to knock the imposter’s teeth clean down her free-spirited throat.

To be continued...

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers
12