Remember?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obg
obg
9 Followers

I don't recall exactly when in the course of events it finally happened, but deep down, inside, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I felt the cool, creamy liquid being applied to my ass. It couldn't have been Adonis, for he was underneath me at the time. I turned my head to the side, and saw Jess pressing the pump of a large bottle of Intensive Care lotion, the stream of the thick, yellow liquid going into Venus' hand. Soon after I felt her hands again spreading it around my asshole, and then, eventually, inside. Jess had taken some herself and was coating Adonis' cock with it. I pushed back onto Venus' hand, only then realizing she'd already slipped two coated fingers inside of me.

After my earlier experience, there was only one way I was going to go through with this – if I was on top and in control. Adonis stayed laying face up on the bed. I moved up and straddled him, and looked over my shoulder. Jess took Adonis' greasy cock in her hands, and guided it toward me. I settled down a little bit, each leg bent sharply at the knee, and started to take his cock inside. He pushed upward a little bit, and I pressed downward to meet him. It was not easy. It hurt. I wondered what I was getting into, and then my cock went limp. All feeling, all my nerves had shifted their attention to this invader. I hung my head, concentrating, determined to take this in, if only an experiment. I waited and tried to relax.

I don't know how long it took, but eventually, the heat from the cock inside me seared away the pain. I felt ready to move on, but instead of pushing down more, I lifted first, wanting to feel the head of his cock pop in without so much pain involved. I pushed back down – POP – that felt good! And then I continued to push down a little bit. My cock started to regain its stiffness. I stopped, catching my breath, and adjusting a little bit more. I moved my hands up his chest, and readied myself for another push in. As I did that something happened – my cock lurched upwards! Something inside had triggered this and I didn't know what it was. I pulled out a little bit, and pushed back in. The same thing happened – it felt like I was getting a handjob from the inside out.

I wasn't sure what felt better – the cock in my ass or this internal stroking I was getting, but I settled into a rhythm. I did not need to take the whole thing, just enough to keep this feeling going. I started rocking, in a few inches, out a few inches. The more I did that, the more I loosened up, and the easier it became. Faster, and a little harder, and faster and a little harder, until finally, I pushed down till my cheeks settled on Adonis' hips. He bucked up, and I felt him cum inside me.

Never again did I do this. Every once in a while my wife, Kate, would play with me there, sometimes inserting a finger, sometimes licking me there, but that was the extent of it. It excited both of us, and that seemed as far as either of us wanted to take it. And that was also the extent I'd taken it with her, and I never told her anything about this whole experience. Some things are best kept to yourself.

I don't remember how I came to be outside the room, but I recall entering, and seeing Jess getting just pounded away on by Adonis. Venus was sitting cross-legged on the bed, watching intently, that demure look still on her face, but her eyes were glazed. I sat next to her, and she pulled my hand into her lap. I slipped a finger into her and she pushed against me. With her arm she pulled me over so I was directly in front of her. Still sitting, she extended her knees and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me even closer to her. She reached between my legs and started guiding my cock into her pussy, wide-open from her position. She lifted up a bit so I could slide my legs slightly under her, and from this slightly awkward, but extremely erotic position, I watched my cock slide in and out of her, both sets of her pussy lips exposed. From her vantage point she could not see, and I saw the look of disappointment in her eyes. She reached behind her to the nightstand, and grabbed a hand mirror from there. She held it so she too could see me gliding in and out of her, while I leaned on my hands behind me, bracing to provide the motion.

I'd like to be able to say we both came with a thunderous, ear-splitting, ground-shaking, full of fluids roar, but I just simply don't remember.

I do remember, after we'd both finished, that Jess crawled over toward me. Selfishly, I thought she was coming to me, but that was not the case. She came for Venus, still sitting cross-legged, but leaning back in a post—coital repose, a glob of cum, white and creamy thick, hanging at the edge of her opening, waiting for gravity to do its job, to pull it toward earth, by way of her slit, past her ass, and to the sheets below. Jess's tongue beat gravity's pull, and then went to work cleaning as much of my cum from Venus' pussy as she could comfortably reach. Venus came again, and though dazed, managed to turn Jess around and position herself under Jess. The first dollop landed on Venus' cheek before she was completely situated, but she spread that back high on the inside of Jess's thigh and started kissing her way up from there. Jess bent forward at her waist, and went to work anew on Venus.

Of the entire evening, there is only one other event I really remember with any clarity at all. I clicked open the email again. The same single word was all that was there. I clicked on 'reply.' "yes" I typed. There was more acrobatics, gymnastics, and what not, but those images have faded with time. So, Jess, to you, in truth, I do remember, but not everything. I took a breath, and clicked on 'send.'

I wish I could remember how we got in these situations, or positions, or how we paired off with whomever we paired off with. The only thing I remember is taking Venus from behind, her head was up, her back arched, her pussy pointing straight back at me. The curves of her hips from this position were most pronounced, and she looked stunning from this view. I held on to her hips for a little leverage, but she was doing a lot of the work anyway. I was enjoying the view and the slow-paced fuck, when she reached back and handed me the hand lotion. I looked at her questioningly and she simply nodded, and glanced at her bottom. I came to a stop and picked up the bottle, squirting some of the lotion on my hand, and began rubbing it onto her ass, my finger entering her and spreading some inside. Adonis came over near us and pulled me out of her pussy. He then took some of the lotion and started rubbing it onto my cock, while I continued applying it to Venus' backside.

When he was done with me, he nodded, and I pressed against her puckered bud. She pushed back, much harder than I'd anticipated, and I was halfway in. I felt a pair of hands on my balls. Jess was reaching from behind and cupping them. Venus again pushed against me, impatient, and I was buried to my pubic bone inside her. I pulled back some, and so did she, almost pulling me out. We came crashing together, butt cheeks slapping into hip bones. We pulled apart, I popped out, and Venus cried out, "NO!" I guided myself back in and we went back at it. It was tight, I don't mind admitting that, and it did feel different, and the strangeness of it, and the whole situation had me on the edge in a short time, probably too short for her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me, then pushed her away, then as I pulled her toward me again, I covered her back with my chest, and she knew then I was about to cum. Jess squeezed, and I pumped, three, four times into her, the last that I had to give for that night. I lay on her back, holding her hips against me as I shrunk, and eventually slipped out.

I went to take a shower with Venus, and when we returned to the bedroom, Jess was in the same position Venus had just been in. I walked around to the side, and confirmed what I had thought was going on. I reached in to Jess's clit, and started rubbing it, and slipped a finger inside her. I could feel Adonis' cock going at it in her other opening, and wished it wasn't so late. The thought of going two-on-one in Jess had never occurred to me, and now that the possibility was here, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do anything about it. Jess was enjoying things as they were anyway, so I went back to rubbing her clit, and she claimed afterwards she felt like she came from her ass, too.

The ride home was quiet. We were exhausted, and slept through till noon the next day. Nothing was ever said about it, and for the last week Jess was in town, we had some nice, comfortable, easy nights together. Then she left, and that was that. Till those notes started arriving.

I looked at the clock. I was right. This did end up wasting almost the whole day. Kate was due home any minute. I've got my pants undone, my cock is still hard from the reminiscing, and there's a bit of precum on it, and the saliva I'd rubbed in was beginning to dry..."Ding" goes that patronizing little email alert. Reflexively I open the email, this time without looking to see who'd sent it.

"Me too. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. Again. Listen, my husband and I are coming to your city in a couple of weeks and I, or we rather, were wondering if you and your wife would like to get together."

Shit! This was NOT what I was expecting! BZZZT! And THAT'S the garage door! SHIT! I stuff my cock back into my pants, and try to straighten myself up. BANG! goes the inside door to the garage. I leave the beer bottle where it is, and look around. Steps coming down the hall. The best defense is a good offense, right?

"Hey Kate! How was your day?" I manage to blurt out. Kate walks into the office, drops her briefcase by her desk and slumps in her chair.

"I'm beat. Where are we going to eat tonight?"

"Hadn't thought about it," I replied.

"Let's just go to the local." She'd looked past me to the message. "What's that? Friends coming to town?"

I hesitated, not knowing where the hell this was going to lead. And then, in an instant, like the decision I'd made so long ago back in that little cove, I made my choice, willing to take whatever consequences it may bear.

"Kate, before we go out I have a story to tell you." And so, I started to tell her the story, parts of it my first time telling it, and parts of it only the second time it had been told. Kate sat there, saying nothing, just listening, interested as you would be in an academic lecture.

Just as I got to the part about the notes over all these years, she asked, "Is there any more?"

"Just a little," I replied.

Kate got up and led me to the bedroom. "Tell me the rest in here."

obg
obg
9 Followers
12