Remember That One Night

Story Info
Sexy slave gets gang-banged by horny bikers!
5.2k words
4.09
70.3k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a dream come true, a wild sexual fantasy sprung to life. Erika had been as normal in her sexual desires and inhibitions as any other young woman before marrying Brian last year. But he had introduced her to a wicked side of sex, a darker and yet wildly exciting side she had barely known existed. She had had sex with other men, and then other women, and then he had found... the club.

The Club was a place made for those of dark passions, and some masochistic part of her had felt a thrilling sense of recognition as she had been bound and used in small dark rooms.

But every time she thought she had plumbed the depths of her lewd and lusty soul someone drew her down deeper. She lay on a bed between two women, naked. They had used her for over an hour while Brian was off with another. If the other teachers at her school could only guess how she was spending her weekend! But they never would. And yet, Kathy, the tall, slim, short haired redhead, and Erin, the tough looking young bisexual who had used her so violently, had even more twisted ideas.

'Auction?' Erika squeaked.

'Yes,' Kathy said. 'It keeps dues down if we auction off the occasional slut to the members.'

Erika stared at her, eyes wide.

'But I...'

'Your precious Brian will have plenty of company tonight night if that's what's worrying you,' Kathy said with a smirk.

Erika's eyes widened still further, and she stared at Kathy stupidly.

"Dress her and bring her to the stage," Kathy said.

Erika nodded, then pulled on her arm, pulling her from the bed.

"I... I don't know," Erika said anxiously.

"Put this on. I bet it'll look lovely with your hair."

She slapped at Erika's leg and she almost instinctively raised her foot and stepped into the lacy green teddy.

"But I..."

"Other foot."

She raised her foot and Erin tugged the teddy up. It was nearly sheer everywhere but the crotch and breasts, and she tugged the top up over Erika's full breasts and snapped it together behind her back. The thong bottom pulled up tightly between her buttocks, and the crotch pressed heavily against the soft, sensitive, newly shaven sex.

"But what do I do?" she asked anxiously.

Erika smirked. "Whatever you're told."

She produced a thin, soft rope and moved behind her, taking her left wrist. By the time Erika realized what she intended her wrist was wrapped in rope and Erin was pulling the other behind her back. She gasped and pulled, but feebly, and the rope was already around her other wrist, binding them together.

"But - but Erin I don't think Brian..."

"We don't care what Brian thinks," the girl sniffed.

She took her arm and pulled her to the door, then opened it. Erika drew back, but the girl was much stronger and pulled her through into the hall, then down the short way to the open bar.

Her stomach was swirling with butterflies, and yet a dark side of her mind was blazing with excitement as the door opened and the girl pulled her out among the other women. For this was the lesbian bar, and none of the club's men were permitted.

She blushed deeply now as women looked up and watched her, eyes focusing on her from all sides as she was led towards the little stage in the middle of the room.

Erika was almost trembling with her excitement, and yet she felt a rush of shame, as well. She had always been competitive with other women. She had been a

captain on most of the sports teams at college, and always tried to one up her friends in looks, style and fashion. To be paraded virtually naked, like a cringing slave girl before all these strong women was... a new experience.

In fact, sex with women was a new experience, one only introduced to her by Brian a few weeks earlier. Now she was among hard core dykes who saw her as a piece of meat, and while a part of her was filled with angry indignation, that part of her was submerged by the wildfire lust gripping her mind and body.

Two women who had been dancing stopped and climbed down, and the stage was bare as Erin led her up onto it. The light brightened and Erin clapped her hands to gain everyone's attention. Erika looked down at the floor, face burning as all eyes in the room turned to look at her.

She blinked her eyes in the overhead light, painfully aware of how close to nude she was, of her bare buttocks and the thinness of the lacy teddy. She heard several whistles and catcalls, and gasped as Erin pulled her head back.

"Nice tits on that cow!" someone yelled.

"Ladies," Erin called out. "It's auction time."

There was applause, and she felt her chest flutter as women gathered around, looking her up and down.

"What we have here is a sweet little housewife..."

Many of the women booed and laughed.

"Up until a few weeks ago she was perfectly satisfied getting hubby's cock inside her now and then..."

There were more boos, along with a smattering of obscenities directed at Erika.

"You like that cock, little girl?"

"She must be pretty stupid if she married a man."

"Look at the size of those melons! She's got no room for brains."

"Nor needs them," another voice laughed.

"But since then she's seen the light," Erin continued. "She realizes now her proper place is as a slave to any strong woman who wants her."

"If she's married she sure knows what it's like to be a slave," someone shouted to much applause and laughter.

"Before that happens, however. She's pleased to offer her services to anyone here with sufficient money to pay for them."

Women started calling out numbers then, as Erika looked around dazedly.

"We get to keep her overnight?" someone called.

"You certainly do," Erin said.

"Hubby doesn't mind?"

"Hubby is busy entertaining another girl."

There were more boos.

"Hundred dollars," a woman called.

"Two hundred," shouted another.

"Let's be serious, ladies," Erin said. "Look at this little nymph. You don't get many opportunities to get your hands on such lovely girl flesh."

"Three hundred."

"Four!"

"Five hundred"

"Are those boobs for real?" someone called.

"Quite real. No plastic involved," Erin said.

She reached over and tugged one side of the teddy back, letting Erika's breast come free. She squeezed it as the women laughed and applauded, then twisted the rigid nipple.

"Six hundred."

"Eight."

"One thousand!"

"Sold to Doris Maxwell.'

The woman Doris, who had bought her, was about her own age, with fine black hair pulled in under her chin, a sleek black leather dress and narrow brown eyes. Erika swallowed nervously as she was handed over to the woman, looking for Kathy.

"I can do anything I want to you," she whispered into Erika's ear. "And I'm going to give you exactly what you deserve."

She took her arm and led her out of the bar to much applause. Erika gasped as they stepped onto the street, looking around wildly. But the street was dark and empty but for the cars parked near the club's entrance.

She pulled her along relentlessly, Erika's heels clicking on the sidewalk as the cool air blew straight through her lacy teddy and made Goosebumps rise on her ivory skin.

"I know just where you'll be happy," Doris said with a chuckle.

She led her into the parking lot next to the club, then into the dark shadow cast by a Mercedes sedan. She opened the rear door then pushed Erika in so she lay on her belly.

"Where are we going?" Erika asked.

"Don't ask questions."

The Mercedes pulled away and drove for fifteen minutes or so. Erika rolled onto her back for comfort, but when she tried to sit up was ordered back by her "owner".

They came to a darkened area and Doris pulled the Mercedes over. She got out and came around to the rear, undoing her dress as she did. She pulled it down and stepped out of it, then climbed into the rear, straddling Erika and pressing her softly furred mound against her mouth.

Erika began to lick, her tongue pushing up and out strongly as the woman looked down at her through slit eyes. Erika felt Doris's clit hardening under her tongue, and heard her breathing grow rougher and faster as she began to grind her sex down into her mouth.

Doris came with surprising quickness, suddenly beginning to bounce up and down wildly before shuddering and sinking down.

She rested for long moments, and then climbed off her and out of the car, putting her dress on again. Erika sat up, but was yanked back down by the hair.

She dressed, then closed the door and got in the front again and resumed her drive. Another ten minutes passed before she stopped once more and got out of the car. This time Erika was left on her own for several minutes.

She sat up and saw that they were parked in what looked to be a very rough part of the city. A boarded up shop was next to them, and a bright neon light just up the block showed a strip club, which appeared to still be open. Directly across the street was a bar of sorts, with a long row of motorcycles parked in front.

She tugged at the rope. Its strength filled her with a sense of helplessness and dark, hungry excitement. Her insides were squirming with anticipation and lust even as anxiety and fear gripped her mind. There was something distinctly hot about not knowing what was to happen to her. She was sure she would be safe, that Kathy wouldn't have allowed her to go otherwise, so the fear was more of exposure and embarrassment than danger.

Still, she looked around at the poorly paved street and badly maintained buildings and worried. Then she saw Doris coming out of the bar, accompanied by another woman wearing a short studded leather jacket and leather pants. She sat down quickly but not before they had seen her.

She heard their footsteps, then looked up as the door was opened. Doris pulled her out, standing her up on the street as the other woman, who had a crew cut and a ring through the side of her nose, looked on.

"Some meat," the new woman said.

Erika could hardly believe what was happening. She was standing on a city street like as if it were perfectly natural to be virtually naked in public, dressed up like a sex kitten ready for bed.

Or to be bedded.

Her nipples were hard and erect, her pussy lips swollen and moist, and a murky sexual haze that made her feel ready to do anything gripped her mind.

"Isn't she? She loves cock, though. She's married."

"Oh really?" The other woman sniffed derisively. "Well we can give her enough of that."

She put her hand under Erika's chin, jerking it up and forcing her to her toes as she squeezed painfully.

"My name is Liz," she said in a sneering hiss. "But you can call me Mistress. Got that?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," Erika moaned, her breasts throbbing.

"How do you feel about being jumped on by a pack of wild, horny bikers, slut?"

Erika stared in shock. She had expected to spend the evening with the nameless women and now...

"I asked you a question!" Liz snapped.

"I-I don't know," she gasped.

"Make up your mind now. Otherwise it'll be a pain in the butt to try and pull them off you. It'd be like yanking off hungry dogs from fresh meat."

"Good analogy," Doris said, smirking.

"You ever pulled a train?" Liz demanded.

Erika stared at her in confusion.

"Ever been gang banged?"

She jerked her head from side to side anxiously.

"Just by women," Doris said.

"Inside that bar is a mass of hot, horny, smelly, rough, mean, bikers who will do you until you drop," Liz said, sliding her hands down her body and into the top of her teddy. She pushed aside the cups, squeezing her breasts together and fingering her nipples. "Think you're ready for that, little wife?"

Erik's head spun with shock. On the one hand she'd been a state of high, heady sexual arousal since walking into the club with Megan. On the other hand the idea of being mauled by a pack of wild men was terrifying even while being shockingly exciting.

You're only young once, she thought dazedly. I should find out what it's like. But what if Brian... What if they... I should...

"Too late," Liz sniffed.

She pulled her hands back, pushing Erika's breasts back into the cups and then pulling her across the street. Doris followed, sliding a hand up to squeeze her bare behind.

A car drove by, a man staring at her as he passed, mouth wide. She burned with embarrassment, her mind swirling in helpless excitement.

"We'll see if you're still so fond of men and their big cocks after tonight," she said with a satisfied sneer.

"W-Wait!" Erika gasped.

Liz pushed the door open and pulled her in after her, and Erika looked around wildly at the crowded bar.

It was much rougher than the club. The tables were rough wood, the chairs hard plastic. The place was brighter, showing dirty floors and a long, scarred bar. The patrons were mostly men. Most looked large and rough, with plenty of tattoos and surly faces.

There were some women there, though, most looking like Liz, tough and cat-like. All eyes turned on them as Doris eased to one side to watch and Liz led her in among the men.

Erika felt shamed, but almost feverish with the raw, carnal desire filling her mind and body. She stared around her dazedly, seeing the eyes boring into her, eyes ravishing her body, the men leering and staring in undisguised lust for her. She was trembling with the thrill of it, gulping in air as the men shouted obscenities and catcalls.

This would be something, she knew, that she would never forget. She inhaled, smelling the stale beer and sawdust, felt the grit on her bare feet, the stickiness of the wood floor. She was starting to sweat from the hot, sultry air, and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, swallowing repeatedly.

"Here's the deal," Liz said. "This little slut is from an upscale dyke bar. She was auctioned off to the highest bidder and so she's ours to do with what we want for the night."

"Why?" a large, muscular man with a beard demanded.

"Cause that bitch at the door there wants to see if she can't cure her of this nasty mental problem she has," Liz said.

"What mental problem?" one of the other women called.

"It seems she likes cock," Beth said with a smirk.

The place erupted with howls of laughter and obscene taunts as Erika squirmed in shame. Liz smiled around her, then reached behind Erika and untied the catch at the small of her back that held the lower part of the teddy together. An instant later she unsnapped the catch behind her neck too and the teddy was gone, leaving her entirely nude before the eager, hungry eyes of dozens of men and women.

Her face burned but her insides were almost as hot as the men howled their approval. She was had to fight to control her breath, to keep from hyperventilating. She closed her eyes and shuddered, drawing her head back, consciously arching her back as the crowd shouted and whistled and stomped their feet. She could sense their hunger for her, and her and squeezed her thighs together in anticipation.

"Who wants a piece first?" Liz demanded.

"Me!" shouted two-dozen men.

Liz pulled her towards the back of the room as the men yelled and argued. A table crashed over and several men began to fight.

"All right! Knock it off!" an immensely powerful voice shouted.

Erika saw a giant of a man come from a back room and glare around at the crowd. His eyes lit on her and he rolled his eyes then came forward.

"Liz," he said.

"Hi, honey," Liz said coyly.

"What in hell is this?" he demanded.

"This girl here wants a gang bang."

His eyes narrowed and he looked her up and down.

"That true?" he demanded. "We don't want no more trouble with the cops."

Erika hung her head then yelped as Liz slapped her behind.

"Answer the man."

"Y-yes," she whispered.

"Louder."

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"Louder. We want everyone to hear. Say it."

"Yes," she said again.

"Yes, you want us to gang bang you."

She bit her lip, sexual exhilaration warring with terrible embarrassment, and

then nodded shakily. "I-I want you to gang bang me," she said.

"Okay then," he said. "I can guess what the fighting's for then. I'll settle it. I'm going first."

"What do you mean you're going first?" Liz demanded. "You don't need this big titted sow! You've got me!"

The men around howled in amusement as the big man smiled down at her. "That's true, baby, but you brought her in here so you got to expect me to have a taste. I got to make sure she's good enough for my boys, after all."

"Who goes second, Mike?' someone called eagerly.

"I'll decide that when I'm done," he said.

He cupped her breasts, and she gasped, looking down at his hands, then up at the ceiling, breathing faster as the entire room looked on. She felt his fingers stroking her nipples and groaned aloud as they pinched them, tugging up, forcing her to her toes.

He squeezed one breast hard as he leaned in, chewing roughly along the side of her throat, his other hand clamping in on her small behind and fingers mauling her.

He lifted her up, turned and sat her roughly on the edge of a table, then jerked her legs high so she slid onto her back, her bound arms beneath her. He spread her legs wide, and then let his big, rough hands move up her body and squeeze her breasts.

Erika's head jerked from side to side, then up at him, her insides churning violently as she realized he was going to take her right in front of them all. The crowd gathered around, shouting encouragement and advice as he grinned lewdly down at her. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down, and she stared as his tool sprang up, red and hard.

She gasped as he pressed the head against her, as she felt his soft flesh meet her own swollen vulva and rub back and forth against it. She felt her body tremble with anticipation, and then groaned aloud as he sank into her. She felt the slick opening to her sex pushed apart as his hard tool slid into her, felt his cock pushing up deeper and deeper.

His hands moved up and down her body as he drove himself in to the hilt. Then he drew back and thrust in hard, making her cry out. A cheer of approval from the men and women surrounding them drowned her cry, and he grinned smugly as he buried himself in her tight sheath a second time, kneading her round breasts.

"You like that, baby?" he taunted.

He bent over her, squeezing her breasts and mouthing her nipples, chewing roughly as he began to drive himself into her. He lifted his lips and found her own. His tongue thrust into her mouth; sliding back and forth over her own, then up along the roof of her mouth.

His hips moved in a steady motion, but he sped up and slowed down as he ground himself against her.

Erika's legs jerked in mid-air to each thrust. Her knees were back and spread wide, and her body burned hotter and hotter with each passing second as the crowd watched his thick tool pumping inside her.

"Harder, man!"

"Do her, Mike!"

"Give it to the slut, man!"

"Show her what those dykes are missing, boy!"

The men and women cheered him on, and even through her shame Erika gloried in being the centre of all their attention, in being seen as a hot, sluttish sexual animal. She grunted as Mike pumped harder, her knees drawing back more, elevating her buttocks as his hips slapped into them.

She rolled from side to side on her arms; feeling the light pressure of the rope around her wrists and wishing it were thicker and stronger.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" he panted, thrusting in harder, abandoning anything but hard, furious rutting as he drove himself down into her relentlessly.

She arched her back, pulling at the ropes, moaning in heat as her body boiled in the sexual steam surrounding her. Her body jerked on the table as he drove himself into her, and her head rolled from side to side as she panted for breath.

She saw the sea of faces surrounding her, leering, laughing and hungry, and knew she was going to climax right there in front of them all. She thought to restrain herself, to hide it, and then she abandoned the last traces of her inhibitions.

12