Remember These?

Story Info
A married couple's first night of a second honeymoon.
777 words
4.69
18.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our anniversary, and my parents had offered to take our kids to get some quality couple time. As much as we love our offspring, the chance for the two of us to take a long earned time out to enjoy some us time was not hard to accept. We bid our children farewell, and headed to the bright lights of the city.

My wife still made my pulse race after ten years of wedded bliss as she turned and smiled at me in that way that told me I had better prepare for long hours of pleasure. Her hand distracting me as it travelled along my thigh to squeeze my growing hardness. We found our lodgings for the weekend, overlooking the harbour's bright lights. It seemed our reservation had been changed, with her parents covering the cost of us upgrading to the "Honeymoon "suite. We moved to our room, the door closed behind us after our bags were delivered. We were alone at last.

Wanting to jump my bride at an instant, she pushed me away and with a wicked laugh telling me I would have to wait until after dinner. She scurried away and locked the bathroom and began to shower. Lying back on the bed, I wondered what surprises she had for me. I started to undress and get ready, my cock growing harder of what the night may bring. Sliding my hand along it, feeling it grow. In a dozy dream of what would await as the time passed.

"Starting without me?" I turned to see her dressed a white bikini panties and teddy, the same that she wore on our wedding night. Her long strawberry blonde hair, cascaded over her shoulders.

"Remember these..?" How could I forget that night of nuptial pleasure?

As she moved closer, swaying her hips, her eyes with that same intent, my pulse raced.

I teasingly asked when dinner was, to be met with a husky "now!" as she moved up my body and straddled my head. Lowering her sweet musky mound to my face, my tongue found her as I pulled her panties aside and started to lap. Her soft purrs and sigh as my tongue found its mark, teasing that firm clit. She rose from me, and untied her bikini from her, allowing me unfettered access to her. My mouth returned to assault her mound, tongue probing, exploring her soft folds. Her hands grasped me to her, as she slowly grinded herself into me. Her passion rising as she lay back into my legs, my mouth feasting on her. My tongue lapped and circled her clit; my hands reached up to caress her breasts, teasing her firm nipples. The gasp as her body reacted to my tongue, plunging inside her moist slit to lap at her sweet juices. Her body rising and falling, as my own hardness, rubbed on her back. A soft moan as the first waves of orgasm struck her body.

She rolled herself from me, her body flushed with excitement. She turned away from me and straddled my waist, her hand reaching down to stroke my hard cock. She traced her moist slit with the wet slippery crown, teasing my urges and adding to her pleasure. With a deft move, her pussy swallowed my shaft, and when satisfied with the angle, lowered her body with her back facing my front, my cock still deep inside her, her body on mine.

My hands moved around her, one squeezing her breast, the other kneading her trimmed mound. My hips moved slowly, grinding into her from beneath. My mouth began to work on her neck, kissing, nibbling. As we moved together, I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling. Our bodies griding together, hands stroking, exploring. Her eyes flashed a seductive smile in the reflection as she moved her hand lower to squeeze my swelling sac.

She turned her head and whispered "Fill me baby, I know you want too. Let it all inside me". Her mouth met mine, tongues entwined as our excitement built.

My body lifted her more, my cock driving deeper, more urgent, feeling my own release soon. Her willing my cock to explode deep inside her warm tunnel, my body tensed, coiled, and then her gentle squeeze again on my sac triggered my cumming into her. With a deep groan I sprayed my hot white seed into her welcoming pussy and slowly came back to earth with gentle throbs of my cock. She turned her head to me as our mouths met again. Our deep kiss broke and her smile wide with brief contentment.

"Wonder what we have for dessert?"