Remember To Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Her Dom continues his lessons.
2.7k words
4.18
18.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayzangel
jayzangel
10 Followers

His hands moved down, and he easily wrapped them around my neck. My neck felt so small and fragile compared to those big, rough, strong calloused hands. He squeezed firmly, almost cutting off my airway. I tried to hold position, and steady my breathing because I knew he was giving me a test to help me regain my confidence. I did not panic. I just forced myself to relax and let go, leaving myself literally in his hands. It was very easy to just exist there for him. I let out a contented sigh.

"Good job, girl. I am glad you recovered yourself so quickly. I knew that I hadn't misjudged you, but you have proven so far to be very well disciplined. When you make me proud, I will reward you. Sometimes I will push you to do things that you don't think you are capable of. I will always care for you, and I know what is best for you. You will NEVER doubt me. You will always just let go because you exist only to please me. Know that when you obey and submit to me that it pleases me very much."

I wanted to smile, but I was so happy to hear his praise that I tried extra hard not to close my lips. I struggled to hold them in the exact position that he liked. It was hard not to wiggle when he started moving his hands down my shoulders and to my chest. The sides of my breasts are very ticklish. I knew that he was watching to see if I would remain still. He was testing me again, and I didn't want to fail him. I wanted more than anything to please him. He was so kind to me, and so loving. The tender way he spoke to me was like music to my heart. I was so thankful that he didn't try to tickle me because I was very afraid that I would move and break the pose. He began kneading my breasts which were swollen and firm.

"These are mine! I will do with them what ever I please. Sometimes I will choose to be gentle and massage them like this, but other times, I will chose to use them more forcefully to get your attention. I am going to show you some of what you can expect so I need you to prepare yourself to remain still. You are doing so well, and I am proud of you. Do you think that you can hold this position while I show you?"

I didn't know what to expect, but I would do anything to make him happy so I nodded my head.

"I am going to stimulate your breasts. It may hurt. It may even bruise. I like to see them reddened. I like to leave my marks on them. Eventually, you will come to enjoy the attention I give to them. Now I want you to stay still and take deep breaths between each blow. I will know how many you can take, and I will expect you to accept them all with gratefulness. Do you understand?"

I nodded again, and my breathing increased. I tried to slow it down and relax like he told me to. He got off of the bed and came back. He climbed up on top of me, straddling my legs. No matter what, I was determined to keep my eyes on the ceiling and my mouth open. I so badly wanted to impress him.

"Sometimes I will want you to count, but for now, I will count for you. I have decided to give you 5 marks on each side. Five is your lucky number. In between each strike, I want you to nod your head with acceptance of each one, but be careful to immediately resume your position. Now stick your chest out to take what I have chosen to give to you."

I lifted up my chest as best I could by arching my back. My breasts stuck out with my nipples standing hard at attention.

"Nice presentation, pet! It makes me proud to see you this way. I am going to begin. Do not pull away from the pain. If you reach for it, you will find it will be easier for you."

He hesitated for a second and then I heard, "One." I felt a stinging unlike anything I had could have imagined. Just as it registered I heard "Two!" A twin sensation rippled through the other side. Immediately following, I heard "Three, Four, Five, Six!" I had to fight the urge to recoil and pull away. Tears were coming to my eyes. I arched my back as far as I could and fought to keep my eyes fixed on my spot. I started to panic, but then I felt his hands on my breasts. They were so soft and tender and soothing. He was making hushing noises to me telling me to breathe. I was just trying to remember to keep nodding my head. I hadn't realized that I was holding my breath.

"Breathe into it, welcome the pain, feel the warmth, and know that you are pleasing me with your obedience."

Slowly, the pain turned to something different. I could feel something else. A warmth spreading through my belly and down. I felt tingly all over. I felt calm and peaceful.

"You still have 4 more to go. I am not going to make them any better or any worse. Now that you know what to expect, I want you to invite them. Eventually, I will teach you to beg for them."

And then I heard, "Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten." My chest was in flames, but his hands were rubbing them into a burn that I couldn't wrap my mind around. One minute I didn't think I could take any more, and the next I just wanted to feel it again. I was so confused. He chuckled again.

"I know you are surprised at yourself. You don't know what you want. Do you want it to stop, or start? Pain opens your mind. Brings you closer to me. It shows you what you already know--that I own you. You need to always be aware of that. You will wear my marks to remind you of the simple fact that this body and this mind belong to me. I will never hurt you beyond what you need."

My body was reeling with so many conflicting feelings. My chest was a dull burning fire, but below, between my legs there was this warm sensation that I couldn't understand. I wanted to put my knees together to ease the ache I felt there. It was so hard to hold the position.

"Relax your back down to the mattress, girl, I am going to play with your nipples now. It will be a different sensation which will depend on my mood. Sometimes I will milk them like this."

He started gently rolling them between his fingers. It felt so heavenly. My breasts felt heavy and full like they needed some kind of release.

"You have just a little bit of wetness that I can still release from the tips. If I play with them regularly I will keep your breasts full and you will always ache for me. Do you want to see them?" I nodded. "You may look at them now."

I looked down to see my rosy red breasts aflame with color with my nipples hard as pinpoints. He milked one for a second and showed me the tiny drop of dew that he was able to coax from one tip. He rubbed it around to coat the very tip of my nipple which left it shiny for a second until it was absorbed into the tender skin. I was amazed that they could leak like that.

"Every day, I want you to produce one drop from each side so that the dew will never stop."

I couldn't take my eyes off of my breasts. They were so beautiful in his hands. Those hands that were so strong, yet so gentle. I wanted him to keep kneading them forever. They felt so full, and there was such an ache.

"Eyes to the sky, princess," he said, "we need to continue."

I forced myself to find that spot to lock my eyes on, but I couldn't get the image of his hands on my breasts out of my mind. All of a sudden I felt a pressure turning to a clamping pain on both of my nipples.

"Control yourself, breathe into it, welcome it, submit to me, and you will find peace. Breathe slowly, girl, focus on your spot. Feel the pain I am treating you to. Know that I am giving it to you, know that I want you to accept it, and know that you are pleasing me."

I was focusing on my spot, but I could no longer see. My mind was hanging somewhere. All I could hear was his voice which holding me as I was floating. I was aware of the pain, but it was the link between him and I. I could feel him moving down my body with his hands. I was aware that he was beside me now, making cooing soft noises into my ear. My eyes were open and unseeing. My breathing was deep and even, but my mind was held suspended by the piercing pain on my nipples. It radiated into a spot deep in my belly, and all I wanted was for it to keep building. I felt his hands between my legs, caressing me. I couldn't move even though I wanted to arch up and into that hand. His hand stopped.

"This is my pussy. I will pet it, stroke it, open it, spank it, and use it however I choose. It is always available to me. Do you understand?"

I was floating and barely able to register a nod.

"I am going to explore this pussy. If you are a good girl and you please me, I will give to your body what it is so desperately needing right now. Please do not disappoint me. You have no idea how important it is for you to submit right now. I am so pleased with you that I am going to reward you. Do what I say, listen to my voice. Only hear my voice and feel me touching you."

He started to caress the moistness between my legs. The sensations he was stirring went far beyond an ache. It was heaven and hell at the same time.

"Your pussy lips are dripping on to the bed. I want you to taste yourself. Taste the juice that you have made for me."

He shoved his fingers into my mouth.

"Now suck them dry. Careful to lick every drop. Do not waste any of the juices I am sharing with you."

I suckled his fingers and bathed them with my tongue. This time when he withdrew them, I instinctively opened my mouth without a thought. Just as he had been training me to do.

"You have pleased me, baby girl, and now you will be rewarded. You may move your pussy up to meet my hands until I tell you to stop. Remember, any command I give you must be immediately followed. You control your reward right now so act wisely."

I was so far away, floating, yet so close and connected to him. I tried so hard to follow what he was saying, but I was drifting on sea of intense sensation. He started rubbing me down there sending sparks through my body.

"I am rubbing your clit in slow, hard, lazy circles that will take you higher. But you need more, don't you?"

I was incapable of thought. I could barely nod my head. I had a hard time swallowing the spit that had been collecting in my gaping mouth. It is very hard to swallow with your mouth open.

"I am going to open you now. I will be gentle at first, but not always. Sometimes it will be brutal and unforgiving, but those lessons are for a different day."

He inserted one finger into my tight hole. It felt extremely snug. The climax was building as he continued to apply pressure to my clit.

"I am going to stretch you a little more, and prepare you for me. You will take two fingers. I want you to push onto them, accept them, invite them into you."

With that he pushed his fingers into my hole, stretching me and filling me. I was pushing onto them as best I could, but my body was overwhelmed with sensation. He was pushing me to the edge of an unknown place, and my body and mind were ready to explode. He eased up on the pressure on my clit, and told me,

"You are going to take 3 fingers. It is your job to make them stretch you and open you. I want you to fuck yourself on my fingers. I will be watching you. Stay connected to me. Do not let yourself go until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

The ache was so great. I needed whatever it was that he could give me to ease it. I nodded through my haze. Then the pressure was back at my clit, driving me higher. I felt his fingers at my entrance. Intruding at first, then burning. I wanted to pull away, but then my body took over and I was pressing myself on to them. The burning and stretching was intense, but I wanted more so I was riding, and grinding on his hand.

"STOP!"

I froze. I fought everything in my being, I was so close easing that ache. I was right there, straining to hold back. My body was covered in sweat. I was out of my mind. My whole body was electric, and every cell was alive. I didn't move though because he commanded me not to. He is my everything. This body is his to control. I am because he wants me to be. I couldn't breathe.

"Good girl! Do you feel it? Do you feel me stretching you? Do you feel me giving you what you need? This is your reward. Do you feel how I own you? Do you want to please me with every cell in your body?"

I nodded feverishly. I tried to form a rational thought, but my mind was spiraling higher.

"Then take what I give you then, and don't hold back. Give it up to me, let it go."

He was stretching me, filling me, pushing me, pulling me.....higher, higher, and higher, until everything exploded and I erupted into a million points of light.

As I came to, I felt my body shaking and trembling. I was lying on my back with my legs straight out. My hands were still at my sides palms up. My mouth was still open and he was tracing my lips with his finger tips. He was painting my lips with the cream he had drawn from me.

"Do you see how responsive you are? I am very proud of you little one. You did well. Now lick up the cream you made on my hand. Lazily, I tongued his fingers and his hand. I lapped at them like a cat with milk.

"You are in the recovery position. You do not have to stare straight ahead, but you can focus on your current task. Do not move your legs or your arms. Stay in any position that I command until I release you. But know that after every session that we have, I will require you to clean up any mess that I make with your body or mine. Sometimes I will bathe you, and care for you. But most times I will expect you to clean me using only your mouth. Which you will do gratefully with honor. Do you understand?"

I nodded as I made sure to clean every drop of my juice from his hand. I was vaguely aware of the dull ache in my breasts, but I was so satiated that I could barely register the sensation. When his hand was clean, he started caressing the damp hair from my forehead. He told me to close my eyes and relax. I was drifting off to sleep, and didn't hear whatever it was that he was saying to me. It was so comfortable here. I was lying next to him, feeling his warmth, feeling so cared for. I was so happy and safe and content... so loved.

Vaguely I heard the words, "Prepare yourself little one,.....

jayzangel
jayzangel
10 Followers