Remembering

Story Info
Married man is drawn to sexy Black Linda.
1.3k words
3.98
77.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElWapo
ElWapo
10 Followers

As look back and try to remember the good times in my life I have think about of the time I spent with my girlfriend Linda. I call her my girlfriend but she really wasn’t. She was somebody I knew from work. There was a time in my life when I had become very depressed. Linda happen to realize my plight and helped me out. Linda took me to bed and fucked the hell out of me she was also my first experience with a black woman. And to tell the truth it helped my married life. We soon became very good friends. Maybe a little to good of friends. The first experience was never mentioned.

We used to meet after work for a drink or just to talk. At first that was just what it was nothing more going on between us. But somehow that changed. I don’t exactly know how it happened but we became lovers. She had a boyfriend and I was married. But we still became lovers. We could blame it on our drinking or our just having fun together. But somehow, someway the inevitable happen.

One day while we were on one of our outings we kind of got a close and I kissed her in a joking way. Only Linda returned the kiss but with more feeling. Her tongue entered my mouth and met my teeth and tongue. When she did that I didn’t pull back but met her embrace with equal vigor. As she held my shoulders my hands went to her waist then to her ass. They came to rest on the round part. She didn’t move away, she stepped closer. Our kisses now were hard and deep. As we kissed we both felt that maybe we should go farther with this relationship. Linda came with me to my car where we kissed and fondle each some more. Together we decided to find a place where we could be more intimate. That place, happen to be a run down motel on the poor side of town.

As we entered the motel room I looked up to see mirrors on the ceiling. They looked old but you could still see yourself in them. They were over the bed and when you looked up you could see yourself and your partner. We embraced and started to remove each other’s clothes. I struggled with her blouse but she had no problem with my shirt. As I pulled her blouse off I was surprised to see she had no bra on. Her breasts were round and full with two very pronounce nipples on them. I bent to take them in my mouth, when I did that she told me that she was able to have an orgasm just by having her nipples played with. That made me suck and nibble on them even more. I could feel them get hard in my mouth and could hear her moaning. I undid her jeans and let them loose, hoping they would fall free. They didn’t, they fit her very tight and I had to pull them off her. I did this while she lay on the bed. As I pulled them off I noted see wasn’t wearing any underwear either. This pleased me to no end. I was kneeling next to the bed so her pussy was only a few inches away from my face. I moved forward and started to give her head. My mouth kissed her outer lips and my tongue started to enter her pussy. My tongue moved inside of her and moved in small circles. I used my fingers to spread her lips apart and lick her all around. I tilted my head up and found her clit easily. It was sticking out in clear reach of my mouth and tongue. I circled it and sucked and gently bit it, to which she let out a louder moan. Her hips were moving and wiggling, this must have been giving her great pleasure. I could hear her mumbling to herself. I may not be a great lover but I know I can give good head.

She motioned for me to get on the bed. I did so and she got on top of me. She kissed me all over she even sucked and bit my nipples. I pulled her up to where she straddled my face and continued to give her head. With her hands she grabbed the headboard. Her legs were on either side of my head and she was bouncing up and down on my face. It must have made a weird site. It only took a few minutes and she started to cum. When she did she came in great convulsions withering and tossing her head back.

After her orgasm subsided she slid down and fell in between my legs. Her head bent down and took my semi-erect penis in her mouth. After a few seconds I became fully erect. I am not overly endowed so she was able to take me in all the way where her nose touched my pubic hair. She then started to go up and down on my member. I was now getting a blowjob to end all blowjobs. With her hands she was stroking my member while her mouth moved up and down. She also cupped my balls and massaged them. This was exciting me greatly. When in an after thought I looked up to see her head bopping up and down in the mirrors above the bed. This view of her was a thrill in it’s self. She was licking and sucking, her mouth going down and sucking my balls too, all the time stroking my member. I had never had been pleasured like this before. I knew I was going to cum and she knew it too. She quickly pulled a towel out and was able to catch most of the cum before it hit her in the face. With the towel she wiped her hands and my member clean.

As Linda finished she moved up next to me and gently kissed me. We lay there together in each other’s arms. Just resting from our mutual experience. After a few minuets she started to stoke my penis again. This being so soon, I did not think anything would happen. But I felt a stir in my loins and soon she had me hard once again. With that, she laid back and I prepared to enter her. I slowly pushed my penis into her waiting pussy. When I did, she seemed able to grip my dick with her pussy! I never felt anything like that before. I do remember in childbirth classes the instructor telling the women that there was an exercise that would teach them to do just that. Now I know she didn’t have any children but she sure could grip my dick.

I began to thrust in and out, with each forward thrush she griped me tighter. She began to moan this was not an ordinary moan. It was building into a crescendo, low at first but getting loader with each thrush. After a while of pumping her she started to cum with a very load groan and almost a scream. I know women can have multiple orgasms and I think she was about to have one. I was not ready to cum yet so I continued to pump her until I did. All this time she continued to moan and groan. When I finally came it was a mutual experience. Together we both let out groans and sounds that surely could be heard outside of the room.

When I finished I collapsed next to her and let out a sign of relief. It was then I realized that there was no way I could stop seeing Linda. I knew she had a boyfriend and she knew I was married. But that didn’t matter, She agreed with me to try to make this a weekly ritual. And if not weekly we agree to meet when we could. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.

ElWapo
ElWapo
10 Followers