Remembering Kinky Annie

Story Info
A kinky guy remembers things about his kinky girl.
1.5k words
3.65
76.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macbuzz
macbuzz
50 Followers

It has been twenty years since first I met Annie and each day her manner, beauty, creativity, guile and sexuality have haunted me giving me little rest and much pleasure. She is the most interesting and sensual woman I have ever met, both mentally challenging, as well as, a physical challenge, she has completely dominated my thoughts, feelings and my very being from our first moments together.

Annie is 5' 10", slim with long black hair and a fresh girlish face but the thing that immediately attracted me was her incredibly shapely bottom. It wasn't that she had a Botticelli figure but from every angle you looked, her bottom was beyond comparison, in a word perfect. It mattered little if she wore jeans, a skirt, shorts or a bikini; her bottom was perfectly formed, not too round and not too flat, it had a soft yet supple firmness, completely smooth with no imperfections in her skin. It was always warm and wonderful to hold or kiss. Sometime when we slept together naked in the spoon position I would feel as if I was almost being burned from the heat of her bottom such was its physical power on me. Often, I would make her sit backwards on a chair, for an hour at a time, naked, to take in her beauty and to steal a peek of her asshole, which was perfectly pink, with no darkness or discoloration. When she stood with her back to me she had a lovely roundness to the globes of her bottom that showed the smallest separation between the cheeks ended in a graceful flare, which offered a tempting me hint of her full, often engorged, pussy lips.

I was a fully trained and avowed ass man and Annie was my goddess. I would willingly bear any indecency to be allowed but a momentary glimpse of her bare bottom. She was so aware of my weakness that around the house she would brazenly wear only simple white, cotton, spaghetti strap half tops and nothing else knowing it got me so turned on. The contrast from the simple white against her perfect nakedness, her unfettered breasts swaying under the thin cotton top and her long, lean legs accentuating the perfect proportions of her bottom drove me to states of sexual torment. On those days she knew I was beating off four or five time in shear desperation. Even so, if I begged her to have sex she would turn around so I could see her pert, flawless bottom, look over her shoulder at me say "maybe tomorrow" and I was left to my miserable own devices. On more than one occasion these hurtful comments would leave me a spent, broken man.

Yet at other time she was a creative, kinky, sexual voracious, predatory woman. One day her eyes clearly betrayed her desire for sex. She was moody, incredibly affectionate, a real vamp. I decided to play this to my advantage and so begged off with each of her advances. I knew I would eventually give in because I couldn't really help myself and she knew that too. When I finally relented, she immediately pulled off her top and stood in front of me completely naked with upturned breasts and just a hint of glistening juices on the outer edges of her pussy lips. My stomach turned loops and my knees weakened with her tortuous beauty. How did I constantly let her take such complete control of me?

"First I want you to take off your clothes," she instructed me "and go soak your balls in hot water, the hotter the better." She had done this before. She sometimes liked to "suck the sack", as she put it, and so made me prep by soaking my balls to relax my scrotum. Every other day, she insisted I shave my balls so she could suck the sack without the feel of hair on her tongue.

After fifteen minutes I came back with low hanging balls. She checked me out then directed me to stand on two chairs with my legs spread wide and my hands locked behind my back. At first she circled me squeezing, rolling and pulling hard on my balls. After a few minutes of this I developed a real ache from the vigorous manipulation. Annie said, "Squat down." So I squatted like a baseball catcher. This made my balls hang even lower than before. She was behind me now and let me stay in that position for at least a half minute, and then she slapped the back of my balls sack. I jumped as the blow smarted and winced saying, "Hey, that hurts. Let Annie play or you don't get what you want." Even when she wanted sex she still controlled me and was getting away with it. She slapped my balls a few more times then told me to stand again stuck her head between my legs and sucked my balls into her mouth. This should have felt great but my balls ached from the abuse.

Sucking on my balls she worked her way between the chairs and my legs and then up my hard shaft until she was giving me a delicious blowjob. She worked me slowing with her tongue circling my head and licking my shaft. Stopping and starting to build the pressure she never once touched me with her hands. It was all mouth and tongue and that felt incredible. As I looked down she looked up into my eyes while she worked my stiff penis. Suddenly, there was nothing I could do to stop the flow. I squirted hard into her mouth and I could tell there was a lot of volume. Annie took it all and actually showed a delightful look of pleasure. She licked me clean, smacked her lips and said, "I love a good cum shot."

"Okay, you know what I like and I know what you like," Annie prompted me. I got down from the chairs and we went to the living room because in there was a soft rug. I lay down on the carpet and my still wet, semi-hard cock fell to my stomach. Annie stood over me facing my feet and squatted down with her pussy over my face. She held it there for a minute and kind of waived it in my face so I could get a good look at the goddesses' lips. I was completely hard again anticipating what was to come. Then she dropped to her knees and her pussy was closer and the aroma of sex was heavy in the air falling over me and enveloping me. I wanted to lift myself up to meet her body but I knew she wanted to tease me. She liked the dance, the anticipation. She reached behind her and placed a hand, one on each cheek spreading her perfect ass, opening herself so nothing was left unexposed. I loved this girl's aggressiveness; he knowledge of her own desires was an incredible turn on. Then she sat back in one motion and released the grip on her cheeks allowing her ass cheeks to clamp down on my face.

At first she held me immobile, dependent on her powerful leg and ass muscles for breath, for I was completely under her control now. She held my nose and mouth within the dark, sensual warmth of her bottom. I could feel her tighten and release her grip on my face and after a minute she readjusted knowing I needed a quick breath. I inhaled her musky aroma, which only heightened the sensual pleasure. She held me within the confines of her bottom for many minutes allowing brief respites to regain my breath until she began a slow grinding on my face. This was my signal to begin using my tongue. I reached out to lick her asshole and gently probed her which led to licking her anus and crack with the flat of my tongue and finally giving way to licking and probing her entire bottom. I was not a novice at this and enjoying the delights she had to offer but and I was in such a state of sexual frenzy that I would have done anything else she wanted. He ass was slick with my saliva and her juices and Annie began using them to slide her whole ass across my face. I was her human dildo. With her pussy juices flowing freely, she slid down my body to my cock. She took it in hand and guided it into her pussy while facing away from me. She impaled herself on my cock and dropped onto my body with her legs out to either side. She was doing a full leg split over my cock. Lifting herself up and down with her legs, she stroked up and down until she began an uncontrollable shudder. I could feel it first, then I saw her body contort in orgasm. She continued for several more strokes until I too, shot my cum into her. In her spread-eagle position, it oozed back down around my cock and she squirmed on my cock so we could easily hear the squishing of the cum in her pussy. She often said there was nothing like a good juicy fuck. It was Annie at her sexual finest and these memories haunt me to this day.

macbuzz
macbuzz
50 Followers