Remembering Rachel

Story Info
John is awakened in the night by vivid memories of Rachel.
2.6k words
4.13
50.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is as hard as it has ever been.

I haven't had an orgasm in more than a month. The pills … they talked about "sexual side-effects," but they never got specific. Understandably so. If they'd said, "Take these pills regularly and you'll never have an orgasm again," how many prescriptions would have been filled?

It's throbbing. I can feel it. With every heartbeat it pulsates, rubbing against the coarse sheet. I hold my breath for a moment and imagine that I can hear it. Shuf-shuf. Shuf-shuf. Shuf-shuf.

I turn my head and look at the clock. Two thirty. I awoke moments ago from a dream that I can no longer remember, awoke to a feeling of hardness, of urgency.

I can feel the heat of my erection on my belly. It strains upward, swollen to unprecedented proportions. I dare not touch myself — ejaculation would be instantaneous; I know this instinctively — but I can tell. A man is comfortable with his cock. He knows its size and its girth and its weight. It's not something he thinks about, nor is even really aware of, until he stops taking his pills and wakes up three days later at two thirty in the morning with an erection easily twenty percent bigger than any he's ever experienced before.

I imagine that if I bend forward slightly I will feel the hard, slick head of my cock against my cheek. I can feel it, an imagined sensation so vivid it borders on hallucination. I can feel the head of my cock slide gently across my cheek and press against my lips. I lick them, wetting them, inadvertently sliding my tongue over my cock head.

This is crazy. I haven't had autofellatio fantasies since I was a teenager. But oh, to be that limber again. In this increasingly liberal times it is often said that most boys receive their first oral stimulation from their own tongues, an experiment carried out during those blissful few months when the penis grows faster than the rest of the body and backs and necks are lean and limber. Is it true? I have no idea. I know that the first tongue to touch my cock was my own, and that it was the better part of a decade before anyone else's reached that sacred place.

I have not thought of that in years either. Now the memory brings me to what feels like the brink of orgasm.

Her name was Rachel, and we discovered sex together. We were both twenty one — I was three weeks and two days older than her — and we were both virgins, she by choice, I by necessity. We dated; we even slept together, in her dorm room or in mine, but always in sweats or shorts or some other latter-day chastity belt.

She was aware of my penis, of course; when one shares a bed with a boy one can't help it. I sprang to full erection — nothing too far out of the ordinary, but enough to be proud of, according to my clandestine glances in locker rooms and a few exposures to pornography — with every kiss, every caress. She wasn't afraid of it; when we spooned in bed she would never hesitate to rub her buttocks against my erection and then giggle at my sharp intake of breath. But that was as far as we went.

Until one night. Isn't that how these stories are supposed to go? "Things were like this, until one night." It happened suddenly, or so it seemed to me. She said it without preamble: "I want to give it a kiss." I didn't know what she was talking about, and said so, not with words but with my puzzled expression. She reached down and gripped me through my shorts. "I want to give it a kiss," she said again in the same matter-of-fact tone.

Remembering this has caused my erection to swell to even greater proportions. I fear I may burst at any moment.

Rachel slipped her hands into my shorts, circling the shaft of my erect cock with her slender fingers. Her hand was cold. I remember that part most vividly of all: Her hand was so cold it hurt. She nudged me over on my back, kissed me on my jaw and slid down under the covers.

I said nothing. I just knew that at any moment my mom was going to knock on the door and tell me it was time to go to school.

Keeping one hand on me, on my cock, she slid my shorts down a bit with the other. She pulled my cock out and let it lay on my belly, stretching up just past my bellybutton. I felt her run the tip of one finger down its length, exploring. Then I felt the warmth of her breath. Then I felt her lips.

I thought I would ejaculate immediately. I more than thought it: I knew it. I felt myself coming, felt the pulses inside me, behind my balls at the very base of my cock. But instead of coming rhythmically, spasming out of control, there was just one contraction. A fat drop of seminal fluid welled up out of my cock — I felt it rather than saw it; this was all happening under the covers — and dripped onto my stomach.

Rachel kissed me again, softer this time, puckering her lips around the sensitive part where the head meets the shaft. Another hard contraction, another rush of fluid. She giggled. "Are you doing that on purpose?" she asked, her voice muffled by the bedclothes. "Doing what?" I asked, out of breath. "Twitching like that," she said. I started to say "no," but she kissed me again, and this time she parted her lips ever so slightly and allowed the tip of her tongue to touch my cock. I spasmed. "Like that," she laughed.

"No," I said to her, barely able to articulate the word. "It's a reflex."

"Is it bad?" she asked between kisses, kisses that were starting to blur together into what I was just beginning to realize was my very first blow job.

"No," I said again, "good. Means I like what you're doing." I felt her smile.

Rachel continued to kiss and to lick my cock for a hundred million years. When she reached the head the sensations became familiar: These were things I had done to myself years before during those late-night masturbation sessions. I would squeeze my feet between the mattress and the foot-board and wrap my arms around my knees and pull, hard, until I could stick out my tongue and lick the very tip of my cock. A few times, just a few, I was able to pucker up my lips and nurse at the tip. One hard suck, two, three, then my come surged out and into my mouth, filling my mouth in an instant, the feel of the hot, thick liquid on my tongue triggering some kind of feedback loop that made my orgasm that much more intense until finally I collapsed on the bed, back aching, spitting come out of my mouth all over my pillow.

I wondered, briefly, how Rachel would react if I came that way. Then I felt the hard contraction behind my balls and decided to think about other things for a while.

She reached the tip of my cock and discovered the wetness there. "Did you come?" she asked. "No," I said, "that's the stuff that comes out before."

"Stuff comes out before?" she asked. She was as new at this as I was. Newer, really, for I'd been masturbating for years. I felt her fingertip swirl around the ever-growing puddle of seminal fluid on my stomach, then I felt her tongue. She smacked her lips. "Tastes okay," she said. "Kind of sweet. I thought it was supposed to be sour and salty. That's what the girls say."

"Come tastes different," I said.

She froze in mid-kiss. "How do you know?" she asked.

She continued to kiss my cock ever more passionately as I told her the story. I told her about how my cock had grown to its present size while I was still less than five feet tall, how I'd first discovered that I could lick and suck myself, how I'd masturbated that way.

"You came in your own mouth?" she asked me between kisses. I made a noise of assent. She seemed to consider this for a moment. "What was it like?" I told her as best I could. "Did you swallow it?" she asked.

"No," I said, "I spit it out."

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "It just seemed like the thing to do."

"They say girls are supposed to swallow it."

"Who is this 'they' you keep talking about?" I asked. She laughed. "You know, they. The locker-room girls. The people who write for Cosmo. They."

"Oh," I said. "And they tell you to swallow?"

"They do," she mumbled, her mouth pressed against my shaft. "They say that that's what you're supposed to do to make your man happy."

"I don't think I'd care very much," I said, seriously considering it. At this point I was desperate to think of anything except what her lips and her tongue were doing to my cock. If I let my concentration slip for even an instant, I was sure that this discussion of come would go from the abstract to the concrete very quickly.

Rachel continued to kiss me, stroking me timidly with her hand, for another million years or so. Then she said, "So this is a blow job." She said it absently, as if talking to herself.

"Well," I said, "sort of."

She laughed again, hot breath on my cock. "You mean I'm supposed to do this?" And she pulled my cock up so she could slip the head into her mouth.

I bit my bottom lip, hard.

She took her mouth off of me and returned to kissing.

I tasted blood in my mouth, metallic and hot.

"John?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing. Just that you haven't taken a breath in a while."

"Oh," I said, blowing the word out. "Yeah."

"Did you like that?"

"Hated it," I said, trying as hard as I could to play it cool and knowing that she'd see right through me. "Couldn't stand it."

"I could tell," she said, "by the way you got all tense and stopped breathing."

"Yeah. That's the sign all right."

"How much of that would I have to do before you come?" she asked.

I held my breath again for a second, then said, "At this point, pretty much all you have to do is say the word 'come' to make me come."

"Hmm," she hummed, her lips pressed tight against my head. "So if I said that you can come in my mouth …" she said, laughing as she felt my entire body tense up.

"Oh, God," I moaned, utterly involuntarily.

"Hmm," she hummed again. "I said it, but you didn't do it."

"You'll never know how close I came," I said.

She snorted. "You said 'came,'" she said, and then we were both giggling.

It took us a minute to stop laughing. When we did, she said to me, "I want to be serious for a second."

"Okay," I said.

"I don't know if I'm ready for you to come," she said.

"That's totally fine," I said.

"You're a liar," she said.

"I know," I said.

"Good boy," she said, swirling her tongue across my head. I moaned wordlessly.

"Will you still respect me in the morning?" she asked.

"As much as I respect you now," I said diplomatically. Then: "Ow!" Her love bite had actually hurt quite a bit; she was entirely unsympathetic.

I drifted in and out of a state of perfect bliss. An indeterminate amount of time passed.

"Okay," she said.

"What?" I asked, trying to sort out whether she'd actually spoken or whether I'd just imagined it.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to slowly lift it off of my belly, raising it toward her face. "I want you to," she said.

"To?" I asked, more for something to say to keep from ejaculating than anything.

"To come," she said as she slid her mouth down over my head.

"Oh, God," I moaned again. That was enough. It was beginning. I could feel it, deep down, that hardness that marks the point of no return. I watched it in my mind's eye. She sucked gently, then less gently, bobbing her head ever so slightly up and down on my cock. I watched that point, that point of no return, as it approached, then passed, then fell far behind.

I had just enough presence of mind to reach down, to try to extract myself from her mouth. She grabbed my wrist with her free hand and held it tight.

I came.

She moaned.

The Earth disappeared. The room disappeared. A million stars came out, then began to spin around us at the speed of light.

She moaned again. I could feel my cock filling her mouth with my come.

The sun exploded, shockwaves of nuclear material passing through me like sunlight through a window pane.

Wetness, down there. Hot wetness dripping down. My come was leaking out of her mouth as I continued to ejaculate into it.

My come. Was leaking. Out of her mouth.

Civilizations rose and fell. I saw the face of God, and he was smiling. Smiling at me.

She moaned again, moaned around my cock, moaned with a mouthful of come. I heard her breathing. It was rough, panting, gasping.

I felt the sheet under my back, the pillow under my head. Gradually the universe returned.

She raised her head, slowly, a millimeter at a time. Come poured out of her mouth, down over my cock, down over her hand. Hot at first, then cold. Slippery. She continued to stroke me, an involuntary reflex.

"Holy shit," she whispered, and it was a prayer.

We discovered sex together. That was the first night of many nights, of a thousand nights, and tonight, as I lay here at two thirty in the morning, I can remember it as if it happened only moments ago. I can feel the slick mixture of come and saliva on my cock, I can hear Rachel's panting, feel her breath on my swollen, tortured balls.

I clench. I reach deep down inside and I clench that part of me. My hands grip the mattress. I will not touch myself. I clench, and clench, and clench again.

My body clenches back.

My cock spasms violently, a month's worth of semen flowing out of it and onto my stomach. Again, and a third time. My come does not rocket out of me, it does not shoot or spray. It flows like wax from a candle, running down onto my belly in heavy drops.

I know that if I touch myself, if I stroke myself, my orgasm will increase, my semen will spray out of me and coat my chest, my neck, my face. But I do not. I let my orgasm subside, return to just beneath the surface.

My cock remains powerfully, painfully erect.

In a few minutes, I will have another orgasm. Then another after that. Then perhaps even another. None of them will be powerful. None of them will send me falling into a million exploding suns. But there will be one after another after another until my seed is all spent or I drift into sleep.