Remembering Scott...

Story Info
Hear me. See me. Feel me. Remember Me.
750 words
4.44
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Close your eyes darling and imagine our bodies naked, pressed together. You bend your head down towards me and our lips connect. I break the kiss off and slowly push you onto the bed. Once you’re on your back, I resume kissing you passionately…all the while running my hands lightly over your chest. Again, I break off our kiss and whisper “I love you” as I start to lick, nibble, suck and gently nip my way down your body. My hand finds your rampant staff and I gently grab hold and start to stroke up and down. You groan in delight as my mouth finds its way to your throbbing hardness.

I teasingly lick your crown and you, moaning loudly, thrust your hips up towards me. My fingers tease your balls as my mouth engulfs your painfully erect cock. I slowly to bob my head up and down while my left hand grabs the base and starts to move up and down in time with my hot, sucking mouth. My right hand gently, but firmly, starts to squeeze and rub your balls, making you gasp in exquisite pleasure.

I pull back from you, smile sexily, and tell you “I love you” once again. Then I bow my head down again.

I take your head into my warm, wet mouth and swirl my tongue along the ridge. Then I lift away and blow very gently. This drives you wild beyond belief, this teasing I do so well.

Then, I slowly trace up and down your pulsating dick lightly with my tongue. When I reach your tight, heavy balls, I swirl my tongue around them and I lightly nip at your nut-sack. You shudder when my mouth sucks one ball in and I play with it. I alternate between both balls, driving you absolutely crazy. You moan and call out my name, along with words of love, as you reach down to guide my head back to where you want it.

Before I take you into my mouth again, I look up, into your eyes and let all the love I feel for you show. Then I bow my head down and kiss the head of your wonderful manhood.

I move my body up and guide you into my hot, moist pussy, encompassing you completely, surrounding you with my liquid heat.

My cunt muscles clench tightly around your staff as I ride you hard. My pace starts to quicken as I reach my climax. I cum, screaming your name and I collapse on top of you shuddering. You continue to mindlessly thrust your hips up and down, so very close to your own release.

I lift my body up enough to cause you to pop out of that tight tunnel you enjoy so much. You growl with frustration and yet again I whisper love words to you, while slowly guiding your turgid cock to the other hole you love so much.

I position you against my asshole and slowly start to bear down to allow you entry. You moan over how hot and tight I feel and tell me it feels so good. Once you are completely in my ass, I start to ride you for all that I’m worth. The sensation of having you in my ass is incredible to us both. I start to scream your name out to the heavens as I cum again, fiercer than the first time. My orgasm is unending in its force and I feel as though I’m going to pass out at any moment. Your pace quickens furiously and you join me with a mind-shattering explosion of your own.

I fall down limply onto your chest, unable to move away, still connected to each other. We stay cuddled this way for what seems like forever. What we just shared was spellbinding, so perfect, two bodies joined together, two souls meeting, two hearts loving - a circle being completed.

As we lie together, I think of your fantasy of having another person join us in our lovemaking and I smile, thinking of how we’ll be able to take our perfect relationship another step further. I just know that when we find the right person to share our fun with, I'll have been able to fulfill your dreams...

But as they say, all good things must come to an end and nothing is ever perfect. Your choice, never mine...

This is how I dream every night since we've been apart. How are your dreams, I wonder?