Remembering You Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Cody heat things up. But can it last?
9.6k words
4.52
14.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twinky90
twinky90
13 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone who sent me feedback and for all your support! Special thanks to my beautiful editor ThisKittyKat—she has been wonderful throughout this entire process and I couldn't have done it without her.

If you haven't read the first chapter of this story, please take time to do so. The action picks up right where the last chapter left off, so if you didn't read the first part you'll be lost. More to come so keep with me!

***

"Your turn!" Cody sat up and reached down to slip my shirt up over my head. He looked down at my bare chest, not nearly as big as his own, but still in much better shape than it had been when I first woke up. He cleared his throat. "Mr. Brennan, I'd better check you to see how your recovery is coming along..." He massaged my pecs and down my smooth stomach. "Musculature seems good. Now we should check your nervous response." He opened his mouth and sucked in my right nipple. An electric shock flew through my body, threatening to give me a heart attack. I could feel his tongue dancing back and forth across the sensitive tip and his suction tripled the intensity of the feeling. I arched my back, forcing more of myself into him. He responded by gently nipping down on me. I drew in a sharp breath and he let go, that lopsided grin still plastered to his face.

"Holy shit...." It was all I could say, over and over again. "Holy shit... holy shit...."

"Feel good?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"Good." He rose up further and looked down at my pants; they were tenting quite obviously and there was a small wet spot at the tip of my cock. He slowly hooked his fingers under my waistband and pulled down. My cock finally slid free and sprang back to hit my stomach with a dull thud. He looked down at it with a strange look on his face.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, worried.

"No, it's just that..." He looked like he was at a loss for words. He started again. "It's just that I've only seen a cock that big in pornos." I glanced down at my meat. It did indeed seem a formidable size, lying on my stomach, the tip just past my navel. The head was flared and purple, precum was pooling at my piss slit, threatening to tumble over the side onto my stomach.

"Oh." That was all I could think of to say. I was rather speechless. "If you don't want to..."

"Are you kidding? Of course I want to!" Without another word, Cody leaned down and, seizing my cock along the base with his soft hand, took me tentatively into his mouth. The warm, wet, smoothness of his lips almost sent me over the edge right there. I groaned, the feelings so intense I felt blinded, almost in pain. Cody was a blowjob master. He licked all around my cock, his tongue flicking across that sensitive spot on the underside of the head each time he came across it. Every few seconds he would envelope me with his entire mouth again.

I laid back, closing my eyes and just getting lost in the sensation. I suddenly felt a very different kind of pleasure on my prick. It was hotter and more intense, constricting against the length of my steely rod. I looked down and was shocked to see Cody with a good three quarters of my cock shoved down his throat. I could feel my head sliding back and forth across the back of his tongue as he forced more and more of my meat into his mouth.

"Holy shit, Cody that feels so good. Fuck... You like taking that cock?" He nodded in agreement and let out a muffled sound; it vibrated along my whole length and I almost lost control. I started to buck up into Cody's mouth, shoving as much of my rock-hard shaft down his throat as I could. I reached around behind his head and grabbed two fistfuls of hair, holding him in place so I could fuck his face intensely. My dick made wet slobbery sounds as it pounded in and out of his mouth, his lips still tightly clamped around it, racing me toward orgasm. I felt my balls draw closer to my body and a tingling started in my lower abdomen. It started to spread across my body, up my chest and down my legs. I knew that I was getting close and would soon shoot my load into Cody's hot waiting mouth.

Then suddenly he stopped.

As he pulled off my cock with a wet popping noise, I let out an exasperated breath. "Why did you stop?"

"Because we are nowhereneardone yet." He got off the bed and slipped his pants and underwear off in one smooth motion. His erect member bobbed before me, his cockhead was slick with precum. His balls were hefty and hung loosely in his sac, partially obscured by his cock. He was also, I noted with fascination, uncut. I reached out tentatively, my hand was shaking. Cody saw it and looked concerned. "Don't be nervous, John."

"It's just that... I'm not really sure what I'm doing." I looked away, embarrassed. Realization dawned on Cody's face - as if he had forgotten I would certainly not remember how to give a good handjob if I couldn't even remember my address or phone number.

"It's fine," he soothed, "don't do anything you aren't comfortable with." His achingly hard cock seemed to be telling a different story, as a glistening drop of precum dripped slowly from the tip. I hesitated for half a second, but then I reached out again, this time grasping his prick fully in my hand. Cody gasped and I could feel his dick flexing as I held him. He walked to the bed and sat down, his cock sticking straight up into the air.

I jerked him slowly, marveling at how his shaft could feel so soft and hard at the same time. His cock wasn't as large as mine, but it was still quite sizeable, seven inches at least. He reclined on the bed and closed his eyes, enjoying the attention to his cock. I watched in fascination as his foreskin slid back and forth over his head, a bead of slick wetness aiding the already smooth gliding motion up and down his prick.

Unable to wait any longer, I leaned down and cautiously licked at his head, lapping up some of the clear liquid dripping from his piss slit. I was almost immediately intoxicated by its salty and sweet combination. Opening my mouth wider I slipped his head into my mouth. Cody groaned and opened his eyes in surprise as I flicked my tongue across his sweet spot. I pulled his foreskin down, fully exposing his head and did my best to imitate what he was doing to me. Obviously it was working, as before long he was grabbing the sheets and twisting them around his body in pleasure.

I worked my way down further on his prick and took in a good five inches before I started to gag. He began bucking in urgency and forced his dick deeper into me. I reached down and used my hand as well as my mouth, jerking him up and down as I slurped and sucked him. His balls started to draw close to his body and he was almost whimpering in pleasure. Seized by a sudden desire to taste his cum, to swallow all of him, I raced toward his orgasm almost as fast as he did. His moans were growing louder now and the muscles in his chest and abs started to tense. His cock was pumping out loads of precum and I knew he was on the brink. All of a sudden, I felt his hands on the back of my head and he pulled me off. He was breathing heavily and there was a light sheen of sweat across his forehead and between his pecs. He looked down at me and smiled.

He positioned his mouth down by my dick and my mouth near his. Catching on quickly, I took him into my mouth as he took me into his. We sucked each other greedily and with an animal urgency. I took his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until his soft balls were resting on my nose and his short pubes were rasping against my chin. Cody was working similarly on my rod. It wasn't long before I could feel the impending tinglings of my orgasm again. But this time, Cody didn't pull off me, he kept on sucking. I started to moan, making his dick twitch and his head started to swell; it was obvious he was getting close as well.

There was a tightness in my chest and, all of a sudden, every muscle in my body went tense. I thrust as hard as I could between Cody's lips and shot spurt after spurt of hot thick cream into his mouth. I couldn't see or hear anything, I was only aware of the intense pleasure wracking my body. I kept pumping and Cody kept sucking, as if the cum was never going to stop.

Before I could think a coherent thought, Cody started to moan and his cock exploded in my mouth. It was like a flood of sweet cream and it filled my mouth in two shots. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but it kept coming. He shot five, six, seven times into my mouth and I tried, but I couldn't swallow it all and some leaked from the corners of my mouth. I sat up and licked my lips, drinking down the last drops of his juice. I didn't think it would taste good at all, but I was surprised and instantly addicted. Cody sat up as well and kissed me deeply, I tasted myself in his mouth and he tasted himself in mine.

"Holy shit," I breathed. He just nodded in agreement, a smile plastered on his face.

"It looked like the reproductive system was working correctly Mr. Brennan," he joked.

"That was amazing..." I couldn't believe it. My cock finally started to soften and came to rest against my leg, sticky but satisfied. He looked over at me and smiled, sweat glistening on his forehead. He got up and slipped his clothing back on without a word; I watched him, in awe of his toned body, almost totally hairless, except a small trail leading from his navel to the tidy patch of pubes crowning his beautiful cock. He walked to the side of the bed and sat down, taking my hand in his firmly. He looked at me, deadly serious.

"I hope that what we did tonight was okay with you. I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to, especially given your condition."

"My condition? You make it sound like I'm dying!" I laughed, Cody didn't.

"I'm serious John. I...well, I really like you. It doesn't happen for me very often, and I don't want to fuck it up by going too fast."

"Look," I was mildly exasperated at this point, "I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do, or didn't you notice you had your cock stuffed in my mouth and I was loving every second of it?" He giggled a little and gave a little nod of his head. "Don't sweat it. I really like you too."

Cody kissed me again, not as intense and heady as the first time, but still hot with passion though tenderly as well. His stubble scratched at me as he snuggled in closer and took me in his arms. I held him back, feeling more at ease, and more at home, than I had since I woke up.

***

Just a week after my first time together with Cody, it was like we had known each other for years. I learned that Kara was five years younger than him and married with one young boy. His mother had died when he was thirteen and he had been raised by his father. He had gone to undergrad at a local private college to stay close to home so that he could be close in case his dad needed anything.

It pained me to hear Cody talk so warmly about his family. Whenever he did his face would light up and his voice would tremble with excitement. It was clear that family meant everything to him. It made it all the harder for me to accept that I had no idea who my family was, or if they were looking for me.

We had put my picture into all the local news stations and had the police look into missing persons files from around the area for anyone matching my description. There was nothing. My sessions with Dr. Lehnsing were equally unproductive. He was getting more and more impatient with me as the weeks wore on, still with no progress.

"Mr. Brennan, it's almost as if you are preventing yourself from remembering anything!" It was my last day at the hospital but, unfortunately, not my last day of memory therapy with the good doctor. I was to continue seeing him even after I was discharged. "You have towantto remember. Without any reliable triggers to bring back memories for you, we really don't have any hope of recovering anything otherwise."

"You don't think I'm trying, doc?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance. Every time I felt I was on the verge of something it would slip away, like trying to remember a dream once you wake up. The details would slide away faster than I could follow.

"I don't doubt that you're trying, John." He took off his tortoise-shell glasses and rubbed his eyes, clearly tiring of the session already. "I'm simply pointing out that even sub-conscious desires can prevent you from remembering, even if it's only to protect yourself from potentially painful memories. It can significantly slow the process."

"Look," I sat up from a reclining position on a chaise-lounge, "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Perhaps you need to stop focusing on the present and start focusing on the past..." He caught my eye as I watched Cody washing his hands at a sink outside the window of his office. The doctor cocked an eyebrow at me, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth.

I looked down, embarrassed. "I...I don't..."

"There's nothing wrong with it, Mr. Brennan. I just want to forewarn you," he suddenly turned serious, the hint of a smile vanishing from his face, "starting a relationship and beginning ties with Mr. Reynolds may prevent you fromever, and I do meanever, gaining your memory back. I fear that if you get too content in your 'new' life too quickly, you will, as I said earlier, sub-consciously prevent yourself from getting anything back."

I stared out at Cody who was drying his hands on a paper towel. A young boy ran up to him and hugged him gleefully. Cody laughed and tousled his hair, beaming at him. They shared a private joke, both of them almost in stitches. Cody caught my eye and grinned wider, waving to me shyly. I smiled to myself. "Doc, I know that you don't necessarily want to hear this... but I might just be alright with that."

After finishing my session with Dr. Lehnsing, I went to my room to pack my things. It was hard to believe I was already leaving the hospital. In fact, it was strangely surreal. This had been my home for the past month, the only place I had known. It was as if, by leaving the hospital, I was leaving behind the person I used to be; truly giving up hope on finding out who I really was. I didn't have much to pack; a few changes of clothes I had managed to acquire and a small library of books I had devoured in the weeks after I woke up. That was it. All of my life (to my recollection) was packed into a duffel bag too small to hold the average person's DVD collection.

Cody had helped me find a small one-bedroom apartment on the other side of town, near where he lived. He also found me a job within walking distance; it was just tending bar at one of the local clubs, but I needed a job and not many places were willing to take someone without references - or a social security number. It was lucky the owner of the bar was friends with Cody and they worked out a deal to let me work for two months while I got my stuff sorted out with the government.

The taxi deposited me in the parking lot of my building. I gazed up at it with no little amount of disdain. If the hospital had been overbearingly sanitary, this building was depressingly grungy.Beggars can't be choosers,I reminded myself sternly, picking up my duffel and walking into the dingy lobby. There was an old man behind the counter who looked as old as the building himself. After giving him my information, he told me that everything had already been paid for, from the security deposit to the first month's rent and utilities.

I asked who, even though I already knew the answer.

"It looks like a Cody Reynolds." He grunted and showed me the paperwork. Shaking my head, I took the key he offered and he showed me to my apartment. Apparently it was the top of the building. A long time ago, still years after the complex was new and luxury, the penthouse had been split up into two different apartments. They were still bigger than the studios below, but they still weren't very spacious, just a few hundred square feet.

As the superintendent swung the door open I gasped involuntarily. The architecture was beautiful and while it was still one-bedroom, it seemed much bigger than that. The ceiling stretched up above my head and steel I-beams criss-crossed a good fifteen feet over me. What was truly striking though, were the windows opposite the door. Rather, the wall opposite the front door. It was comprised entirely of huge glass panes, dissected with metal partitions, some obviously opening into windows.

There was a small kitchen to the left and two doors to the right which led, presumably, to a bedroom and bathroom. It was small, but cozy. And it was definitely a place I could grow to call home. The only problem was, it was completely empty - devoid of any furniture or appliances save the ones that came with the kitchen. I thanked the super and he grunted back, trudging down the hall and jamming the button to the elevator with a skeletal finger.

I set my bag down and took the grand tour. It took a total of about three minutes. To my surprise, someone had ordered in a brand new bed and mattress into the bedroom. There was a small closet to the side. The bathroom was similarly depressing. And everything was in need of a good scrubbing. The dirt and grime was caked on the huge windows so thickly they looked like a monotonous brown stained-glass masterpiece.

I had just started unpacking when there was a knock at my door. Answering it, I found Cody grinning and holding two plastic sacks bursting at the seams, with another three sat at his feet.

"Hi John! I'm glad you made it here safely. I got off a little early today so I thought I would bring over some groceries." He hoisted the sacks and I stepped aside to let him in.

"You didn't need to do that..." I started, wondering when Cody was going to stop treating me like a patient and like a person instead.

"Nonsense." He was busy taking produce from the bags, one at a time and depositing them in the fridge or on the counter. "You're going to need something to eat; I wouldn't want you to starve."

"I'm sure I would have managed," I started unpacking as well, taking first bags of rice and then boxes of dried pasta out of the bags. "After all, you got me a job, remember?" Cody straightened abruptly and his expression changed just a little.

"Of course I remember," the look was gone as quickly as it arrived, "your first night is tomorrow, by the way. Dave doesn't tolerate lateness, so you might want to get there a couple minutes early on your first night—it would definitely get you some brownie points."

"I've never bartended before," I offered sheepishly, not entirely sure if it was true or not. "I just don't want for you to have wasted your time and a favor if I turn out to be lousy at it." Cody waved the self-deprecation away.

"You'll be fine." He was unpacking the last of it, a box of cereal and granola bars.

"So, we have all this food. What's for dinner?"

Cody smiled at my question mischievously. "Since you've been eating hospital food for so long, I figured I would take you out and show you what arealmeal tastes like. I know this amazing Greek place just down the road, they make the best patstitsio you will ever have in your life."

"Cody, I..." but I was cut off again.

"I'll finish up in here, get all of your stuff put away, and you go change. Wear that blue button down and the chinos I picked up for you." He ordered me out of the kitchen and into the bedroom to change. I was silently fuming by this point; just like in the hospital I could do nothing but follow orders. Only this time they weren't from Dr. Gibson or the physical therapist, they were from Cody.

I slipped off my t-shirt and pants, standing only in my underwear. I caught sight of myself in the full-length mirror nailed shoddily to the bedroom door. I had to admit, I looked really good. During the last two weeks of PT I would take the short two-block walk to the local gym and lift some weights. Not a lot, and I certainly wasn't putting up any 200s, but it was a good workout nonetheless. My muscles were lean and the hospital food, as disgusting as it was, kept me thin. There wasn't an ounce of fat on my body.

twinky90
twinky90
13 Followers