Remembrances of (Large) Things Past

Story Info
Revealing Speedos spark fond memories.
1.8k words
4.35
36k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boknude
boknude
96 Followers

As I sat in the stands of a local college swim meet, I could not ignore the clearly outlined penises that paraded before me. My mind drifted back to the time when I first time saw a man in a suit that left nothing to the imagination. I was maybe twelve and was swimming with my older sister at a local public pool. A new family had just moved into the neighborhood. I was lying on my towel sunning myself. The father, who was in his late twenties, walked out of the changing room wearing one of those early speedos that made no attempt to camouflage what it was supposedly covering. His rather large penis was presented in clear outline, including the ridge of his circumcised head.

It was clearly the sexiest things I had ever seen up to this point of my life. I experience the common dilemma of wanting to stare but not wanting to be seen looking. I was embarrassed but engrossed, mortify but captivated. I thought that a man's privates were supposed to be cloaked in mystery, but it was here celebrated, proudly put on display. His tool of sexual engagement was flaunted in a way that seemed to break a taboo. He seemed to be asking me to check him out, to take a look at what was taboo.

The shot starting a new race brought me out of my daydream and back to poolside. My thoughts drifted to another time when I was in my early twenties. I was living close to a natural hot spring, and I would normally spend Saturday lying on a nearby rock with my friend Ron.

While I wore a bikini when I went to the hot springs, Ron was always completely in the buff. It wasn't that I shied away nudity, but rather that I enjoyed the contrast between the concealment of my sex and the blatant display that the male anatomy provides. I almost always removed my top, but I kept my bottom covered, or at least as much cover as a thong allows. I liked "flashing" my breasts, and I almost always got the reaction I wanted. More than once, I sent a young man into the hot waters to avoid showing an erection.

Ron was a perfect partner for my favorite pastime at the hot water spring because he had a very long penis. I was fascinated with how women reacted to his size. It was clear that many had not thought that penises came this big. I would lie beside him and watch their faces as they caught their first glimpse. Generally their eyes would widen ever so slightly as they tried to suppress an expression of disbelief. What especially interested me was how they continued to steal looks whenever they got the chance. They tried to feign disinterest, but I knew otherwise.

I am not a size-queen; I like a substantial but not gigantic penis. On the whole, too big is not fun or more attractive. I prefer a thick and slightly longer than average over a very long and skinny. Ron had a very long penis and, in this regard, he was at the edge of what attracts my interest. I also liked seeing his circumcised foreskin peeled back so that the head of his penis was fully exposed. It is not that I don't find some uncircumcised ones aesthetically appealing; I do. It's just that I get a real charge seeing the most sensitive part of a man's sexual pleasure on full display. Ron had one that always seemed on the verge of erection and thus he was always presenting his sex front and center.

One of our favorite tricks was for me to lie on my front side and for Ron to lie on his back while I whispered into his ear until he slowly rose to full erection. The process by which a man moves from a flaccid state to full-scale harness is very erotic. I don't know any woman who is not turned on by watching this. It is probably a meaningless cliché to say that a rising penis radiates energy, but it is still true. I almost see it surrounded by an aura of erotic power. While this image is much too mystical for my tastes, I don't know how better to describe it. It isn't that I find an erect penis more aesthetically appealing than a flaccid one. Both have their attractions for me. It's just that, while a man with a flaccid penis can be interested in almost anything, a man with an erect penis has at least part of his mind focused on sex.

Whenever I got Ron erect, I had to struggle not reach out and grab him. Try it yourself: watch a penis become erect and see if you don't reflexively reach out toward it. My eyes become glued to it as it lengthens and rises. If a woman tries to tell you that she is not stimulated by the sight of a big penis growing to erection, she is lying. I could recount countless times when every female eye at the hot spring was riveted on Ron's hard penis. Although some were more obvious than others, all were pretty apparent.

It embarrasses me to admit it, but I once got Ron to let me measure his erect penis. Like most women, I have overheard locker room and barroom talk about 8, 10, 12 inch penises. In truth, these were just abstract numbers because I had no idea what a 10 inch penis actually looked like in the flesh. I knew that it was large but, beyond that, I had only a vague notion. I had had sex with Ron, and I knew that it was hard to get him fully inside me. I finally gave way to my curiosity, walk into his room with a ruler, promised him a blowjob if he would let me measure him. He got his blowjob, and I learned what a 10 ½ inch penis looks like.

Giving Ron a blowjob was a win-win proposition for me. I never gave a second thought to the idea of getting him all in mouth. I would take as much of him as I could and use my hand on the rest of his long shaft. I have vivid memories of how the head of his penis would swell just before he exploded into my mouth. When it came to blowjobs, Ron had a pretty quick trigger. It was close to heaven for both of us.

Ron's quick trigger allowed me to develop another interest of mine. If there was only one other women present and no men, I would take Ron's flaccid penis into my mouth and give him a blowjob right in front of her. I am not quite sure why I found this especially fun because I don't particularly like this type of exhibitionism. Still, I did it several times when the notion struck me. I think it had to do with the eroticism of the image I had in mind. What really got me off was letting his semen run down the length of his penis while I stroked it. I made sure that I milked him completely before I led him into the pool to wash off. You can be sure that when we finished my audience was still there watching.

The loudspeaker came on announcing the winner of the last race, and it brought me back to reality. Before me was very fit swimmer pretending that he wasn't putting on a good show. He reminded me of when I worked in the athletic department of the state university. I was an assistant swimming coach, and my office looked out on the men's pool. It was a time when men's swimming PE was done in the nude, and the unacknowledged fact was that I could look out on them whenever I wanted. I usually spent some time each day picking out the penis that I liked best. It often times had to do with the young man to whom it was attached!

My main interest however was not with students but with the coaches. Some coaches wore speedos, but others wore nothing. One coach in particular was a hulk and had a long, thick penis that swung back and forth as he walked around the pool. I might as well say it; he was longer than Ron and had a shaft that seemed to go on forever. I made sure to always be in my offices when he taught.

Every now and then I had a reason to enter the pool area, and I made sure that he was the coach when I did. He always seemed to act as if it was nothing out of the ordinary for him to be standing naked in front of me with his penis dangling about mid thigh. I guess I made my interest too clear one day when he caught me eyeing him. His face reddened, and then he turned abruptly and asked me to follow him to his office. He was walking very fast, almost running, and I had a hard time keeping up. I thought that I was in for it. When I walked into his office, he asked me to close the door. When he turned around, he had a raging erection. He had made a beeline to his office to hide from the students that he knew he was becoming hard. He asked for the papers and tried to pretend that he wasn't sporting a 12 inch boner (I knew thanks to Ron). I couldn't help but smile, and he shrugged his shoulder to hide his embarrassment.

I took a chance and asked him if he wanted me to help him with that "problem." I kneeled before him and took him in my mouth. I couldn't get much more than the head of his penis into my mouth but I knew how to use my hands. I pumped furiously because I knew that we wouldn't have much time. Soon, I tasted the early warnings of his coming climax. I knew well that musty seaweed taste would soon fill my mouth. I felt the head of his penis swell and then quake just before he erupted. I tried to swallow it all but his cum ran down the side of my mouth and on to my chin. He leaned his head back and almost seemed to pass out.

When he came to his senses, he realized that he had a class that was waiting on him. His penis was still engorged and slightly red. It also hung close to his knees. It was obvious that he had been putting it to good use. Still, he asked if he could see me again perhaps for dinner, and I said yes. He then walked out into the pool areas with about 12 inches of his manhood on display. I don't think that I could have done that. I would have felt just too vulnerable.

That was long ago, but the memories are still fresh.

boknude
boknude
96 Followers