Remind Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will marry you, right now. It's beautiful. Thank you."

Cole stood and pulled her into his embrace. "Then let's get started."

They married that night, under the stars and in the company of friends and loved ones. That night, they arrived home, and Ellie smiled at the wonder of it all. Home. This was her home and this was her husband.

"It's all a little unreal, isn't it?" Cole stripped out of his clothes.

"Not just a little." Ellie pulled the dress over her head.

"You're my wife." Cole grinned. He couldn't stop doing that.

"Not quite yet." Ellie quirked an eyebrow and smiled.

They climbed into the bed and met in the middle under the blankets. Their mouths met and it was all it took to make their need frantic. They clutched at one another, hands seeking, parts aligning. As Cole slid inside of her and hit bottom, he spoke.

"Mine."

Ellie smiled as her hips rose to meet his.

"My wife."

Cole thrust again.

"My lover."

Ellie gasped against his throat.

"My heart."

Ellie clung to Cole as they made their marriage official. And when he came, buried deep inside her, she hoped to bear his children and make him happy until the end of their days.

In the middle of the night Cole reached for her, and with soft sighs and whispers they came together. His hands drifted over her body, branding every inch as his. Ellie did much the same, and after they made love, she snuggled against him, knowing that she'd never be alone again.