Remind Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings continue the encounter.
3.8k words
4.52
40.3k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
decoy88
decoy88
77 Followers

"Ohh yeah..." Kyle said as he stood under the blast from the air conditioner. "Almost forgot what it feels like to not boil in the heat."

"Well enjoy it, you've earned it." Pam said as she stood at the kitchen benchtop unloading glassware from a box. They were cheap, tacky looking glasses that she'd received from an old co-worker last year. They had never been used or even unpacked on account of their terrible appearance.

"I never would have thought I'd be thankful someone giving me these ugly things," she said, "but at least I don't have to go out and buy new ones straight away."

Kyle turned around and said, "True, but you're still going to need to furnish this place. No couch, no T.V., nowhere for your exhausted slave to rest at all!"

"Oh stop complaining," she replied as she brought him a glass of water.

"Thanks," he said before gulping down the whole glass.

Pam breathed out a long sigh and said, "Woah, you're right, that air conditioner really does feel good."

As his sister stood with him enjoying the refreshing blast of cool air with her eyes closed, he took a moment to take in the sight of her. The heat and heavy lifting of the last hour had left her covered in a layer of sweat which seemed to enhance the radiance of her skin. Her blue vest had darkened around her chest as it had become soaked through. Even though he'd spent the better part of the last hour stealing glimpses of her as they unloaded the elevator, he still marvelled at just how great she looked. More than once he'd almost stumbled on the stairs walking behind her as his gaze was riveted to her butt. He'd always had a thing for full, round butts, and he had to say that his sister had one of the nicest ones he'd seen. Her slim waist fanned out and curved down her wide hips, her twin cheeks flowing out and down her toned legs. Not a straight line in sight.

At first, when they'd realised that the elevator had broken down on the third floor and they would have to carry everything up from there to her floor, they both groaned in frustration. But after making the first trip up the stairs, Kyle definitely felt less upset about it. Perving on his sister and thinking about her butt had his hard on coming back rapidly.

The maintenance man had managed to get the lift doors opened quite quickly, and they had thankfully stopped slightly higher than the third floor landing. All this meant that they were out of the lift within a couple of minutes. What it also meant was that they hadn't had any time since then to go over what had happened in the elevator at all. Once he was satisfied that the elevator was safe and the emergency brakes were holding, the maintenance man helped them unload their things onto the third floor landing before getting stuck into the major repair work.

Kyle was happy to use the physical labour as a distraction, to help fill the awkward space he was expecting to be there between him and his sister. He wanted some time to cool his head and think about what had happened. While his body certainly enjoyed looking at her, he wasn't so sure about what the future held for them. He didn't want any difficult problems with his sister. Even though he felt that there wasn't anything wrong with what they'd done, in his mind he knew that he had to tread carefully to avoid breaking their relationship.

But now that all the work was done and they'd gotten all her things into her apartment, there wasn't anything else left to distract them. Kyle saw that he had two options - he could excuse himself and just leave, hoping that the situation would settle itself back down if they went back to normal, or he could talk about it with her. As his sister opened her eyes and looked at him, he suddenly realised there was a third option his body desperately wanted to take. But he quickly made up his mind and he resisted the urge.

He turned and began walking to the kitchen and said, "So, what happened in that elevator, little sister?"

Pam smiled. She'd enjoyed dragging out their little encounter from the elevator - like an interlude to a great play. She knew he was thinking about it as much as she was. Several times she'd caught him staring at her, particularly at her shorts. Being close to him this way had also gotten to her though, every time she brushed past him she could smell his body. Amazingly he didn't stink from the sweat and the heat, but rather he had a deeply masculine fragrance. But also a very comforting one - she couldn't really describe it, only that she felt glad whenever she smelled it.

His calling her little sister was not lost on her either. He never called her that, and the tone of his voice was more than just a little playful.

"Well, you know how it goes," she said as she went to refill her glass, "lock a couple of people who care for each other into a room like that and what else is going to happen."

"But WHAT happened, Pam?" he asked. "Was it something we'd rather not talk about, was it something amazing - what was it?"

Pam turned and looked at her brother. She'd felt exhilarated by their brief encounter in the elevator, but looking at him, she saw that he was worried. She also saw that he stood deliberately against the counter, hiding whatever was in his pants. But she understood where he was coming from.

"Don't worry, Kyle." she said. "We're both old enough to understand what happened. Things got pretty hot in that elevator, and we did things siblings aren't meant to do. But my question for you is, why did we do it? And why do I get the feeling you'd like to do more?"

Kyle chuckled at his sister's questions. She'd always had good insights into his thinking. He had to admit, her intuition was way better than his. While he'd battled with his feelings, she'd nailed them in one hit.

"Why?" he replied. "Because I love you more than I ever realised. Because I figured that I've always been able to just be myself with you, and I really like how you can just be yourself with me too."

She smiled at his words, but he continued.

"But that doesn't mean what we did was OK. I mean, normal sibling relationships don't go this way. We're not meant to be together like that."

"Says who?" she replied. "The only people who can make up the rules here are in this room. If you say you didn't enjoy it, we can move on and try forget it. I'll call you a liar, but we can try it."

Shaking his head, Kyle said, "Always the rebel. Look Pam, I don't deny that I enjoyed it. But I just don't want things to get complicated in ways we're not really able to deal with."

Pam laughed, and said, "Well, you're the one complicating things right now. Things were perfectly fine in the elevator, and while you were ogling my ass on the stairs." She saw a flicker of surprise in his eyes, knowing he'd been caught out. "And as for 'not being ready', what do you think we are? Kids?"

"No," he said, "I mean - I just -" he was at a loss for words. Taking a quick breath, he said, "I love you, OK. I can tell my feelings for you are not quite brotherly any more, and I'm unsure what to do about that. As your brother, I know where I stand. But what am I if I start acting like more than that? Where do I stand? What do I do? How do I look after you if I'm the one hurting you?"

"Always the big bother," Pam said as she set her glass on the counter, "looking out for his little sister. And while that's sweet, I'm not a kid any more. It really is sweet that you're still fighting the good fight for me, and I appreciate it especially now. But I - WE - are both adults here. We're both capable of dealing with this. As for what you are if you're not just my brother. How about you be my friend as well?" she asked as she took his hand in hers.

"With most people I know," she continued, "they either wouldn't be there for me, or they wouldn't care as much as you do, or I wouldn't be able to have such a frank and honest talk about this with them. But with you," she stepped over to her brother, never letting go of his hand, "with you, it just feels alright."

"But you admitted before that this was wrong," he said. "Even though it felt good and all that, it was still wrong. And now you're saying it's OK? I mean, yeah it 'feels' right, but that doesn't mean it's not wrong."

"I know" she replied. "But like I said, it's the 'why' that's the most important thing. If we're feeling this way just because we're horny and are looking for a quick fix, then that's not right. Siblings probably shouldn't look to each other for that. But if we love each other, and we care about each other's happiness, and doing this stuff together will make us both genuinely happy, then I say it's alright." She stepped closer to him and smiled coyly, "It's still a little wrong though."

Turning to face his little sister, Kyle could only smile. She'd completely disarmed him, as only she knew how. He saw how charming and charismatic she was, and was amazed that she'd never used those charms on him before. But then, she'd never had to. Their relationship was always stable enough that she'd never had to manipulate him. She'd always been open with him. Even while moving her things in after their encounter in the elevator, things had been blissfully uncomplicated. And it was largely her doing - he'd struggled to get his head straight, desperate for a diversion. But she'd unpicked the entire conundrum in an instant. And only now were things getting sticky again, but only because of him. Looking down at her cheeky grin and that mischievous look in her eye, he relented.

With a sigh, he said, "Alright. As long as it's for the right reasons."

She laughed with a big smile on her face and leapt into his arms, hugging him tightly. Before he could react, she'd reached up and kissed him on the cheek before resting her head on his shoulder, nuzzling his neck. He turned and kissed her gently on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. Pam inhaled his scent again, savouring the feeling of being close to him. She felt as though she could just melt into him, and pressed herself against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly rubbed her back. He felt hypnotised by her curves, and ran his hands around from her back to her sides, and slowly down to her butt where he gently squeezed.

Pam cooed and softly kissed his neck. She could feel the hardness growing in his pants and kissed him more, running her fingers through his hair. She could feel him getting harder, pulling her against his crotch. His hands roamed over her butt, exploring and squeezing.

"You seem to like what you've got there, big brother." she said as she hitched one leg up along his hip. Kyle remembered the feeling of briefly holding her up in the elevator and cupping both hands on her butt, grinding against her. He quickly grabbed her butt and hoisted her up again. Pam squealed as she suddenly felt off balance, and braced her hands on his chest. His grip on her butt and the way he pulled her crotch against his forced her legs around him, and she was amazed at how hard he felt. She gasped as she looked down at him and saw the pure lust burning in his eyes. She clamped her legs around his waist and pulled his head to her as she drove her mouth against his. She felt almost desperate to feel him now, the fire lit within her instantly exploding into a firestorm of desire. What had felt right before felt perfect now, and she had to have more. She groaned into him as she felt him grinding against her, his hands slipping up into her pants to grasp at her butt. He squeezed her cheeks in his hands and felt his hard-on swell almost painfully, and he instinctively pulled her harder against it while thrusting up against her.

Pam broke from the kiss as she felt him thrust at her to moan aloud. But she quickly dove back onto him, crashing her lips against his and probing his mouth with her tongue. She clawed at his back and pulled his face to her as she felt his tongue flick out and meet hers. The taste of his lips and force of his desire that she felt all combined to fuel her own lust. Gone were the feelings of sadness and heartache she'd been dealing with. They had been overrun and washed away with the tide of love and the avalanche of lust from Kyle. Knowing that he cared for her so and was the one helping free her from her darkness, she gave herself willingly over to the passion welling up between them.

Kyle felt the joy and the desperation in her kisses, and knew that being with her, his sister, this way was right. The newly discovered part of himself that basked in the glory of her happiness sang out and he knew his place was by her side. He kissed her back furiously, matching her urgent need to feel wanted with his own desire to satisfy her.

He cupped his hands under her thighs and gently carried her, never breaking their kiss. He began walking quickly over to the bedroom, and Pam pulled away and looked over her shoulder. She smiled wickedly and said, "You're a bad boy, taking your sister like this."

"And you're a bad girl for letting me get away with it." he replied.

"Well, I could pretend like I don't want this. But you'd know I'd be lying."

Kyle stood at the foot of the unmade bed and smiled. "You can pretend not to want this," he said, "but we both know we need this."

He pulled her in for another kiss as he lowered her to the bed. Pam wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him down to her once she lay on the bed. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his body press down on hers. She grabbed at his face with her hands and tried to pull him closer with her ankles. Kyle propped himself up on his arms and looked down at his sister. Her eyes were closed and her expression was one of barely contained frustration as she desperately humped up against his crotch. He smiled and slowly ground his hard on against her, and she cried out.

"Oh God!" she said as she felt the hardness of his cock press against her pussy. She couldn't believe how good he felt. She was no naive princess, but she'd never been so worked up so fast before. She opened her eyes and looked up at her brother. The look of desire in his eyes felt like it was going to drive her crazy, and she frantically grabbed at his vest and began pulling it off him. Kyle shifted up and let her yank the top off, and once she was done he quickly did the same to her. Pam quickly sat up and raised her arms, the urgent need to get naked with him burning her up.

"Quickly," she said as she unclipped her bra, "I need you."

Kyle marvelled at her body as her breasts came into view. They were perfect handfuls of soft flesh, but before he could get his hands on them, she pounced on him and drove him onto his back. Pam pinned him down with a hard kiss while she tugged at her pants. She quickly got them down to her knees before she broke the kiss and rolled onto her back, kicking the pants off. She reached for her brother to pull him to her, her eyes imploring him.

The look in her eyes said it all, and Kyle swiftly stood and dropped his pants and boxers before slipping back onto the bed and into her eager embrace. She smiled as she saw him fully naked, enjoying seeing all of him and anticipating what was to come. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought his body down on her and kissed her. Where their skin touched felt electric, an impossible chill and heat at the same time, exciting them both. Pam groaned as she felt the full weight of her brother on her, almost crushing her, enveloping her. She pulled him closer, eager to be joined with him. She pulled her legs higher and gasped as she felt his cock slide against her lips.

Kyle hooked on arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer for a kiss, while he ran his other hand down her side and over her stomach. He pulled back slightly and reached down to her crotch where he found her pussy already wet and hot. He ran his fingers over he lips and drummed his thumb over he swollen clit.

"Oh God, please stop teasing me Kyle!" she cried out. "Can't you tell how much I need it now?"

He smiled and kissed her before taking hold of his cock and pressing the head against her. She felt so hot against him, and he kissed her harder, his tongue furiously battling against hers. He moaned into her mouth and he entered her, and she clawed at his back. He slowly worked his cock into her, and as his groin pressed up against hers, it was his turn to cry out.

"Holy shit, that feels so good!"

Pam pulled him down to her and whispered into his ear, "You like that, big brother? You like having your cock buried in your little sister?"

"Oh my God!" he yelled into the mattress as his cock swelled even more.

Pam smiled, revelling in torturing her brother.

"Good," she said with a brief lick of his ear, "now, fuck me. Fuck me, Kyle."

Hearing her words and feeling how hot she was had driven Kyle almost crazy. The dirty talk and the wetness of her pussy had him already feeling like he was going to go mad. But hearing his dear little sister telling him to fuck her was the final blow. She was so sexy, the embodiment of all he wanted in a woman. The love he had for her, and new found desperation he had to keep her happy and her incredible sexiness all came together with those three words to obliterate any hesitancy in him.

Kyle grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her in for a deep kiss, his tongue raking against her lips as he hitched her legs against his shoulders. Pam moaned into his mouth as she felt him grab her, she felt him raise her legs up and drive down with his cock at the same time. It was as though she'd unleashed an animal within him - her calm, dependable brother transformed into this ravenous monster, desperate to give it to her hard and rough. Knowing that he was so desperate for her that he'd completely given into his lust enhanced her own desire for him - knowing he was almost losing complete control of himself for his passion for her made her want him even more.

Kyle dragged his cock out of her pussy until just the head was left in her before slamming it back into her all the way. He ground against her for a split second, and then withdrew again. He thrust into her again, never breaking his hold or his kiss, and ground himself against her. She raked his back with her fingernails and thrust her hips in time with his thrusts, her breathing speeding up as he fucked her. Finally, Kyle came up for air, but rested on his elbows and pressed his forehead against Pam's. They were breathing hard, both savouring the feeling of each moment. They stayed like that as he pumped his hips into her, gradually speeding up. Before long he was hammering into her with all he could, and she muttered yes softly each time he slammed into her. The room was filled with the wet sounds of their lovemaking, their bodies drenched in sweat.

"Oh God!" Kyle said. "Pam, I'm close!"

"Yes! Do it!" she replied. "Oh God, come in me!"

Reaching his peak, Kyle sped up his thrusting, feverishly driving his cock in and out of his sister while he grabbed at her with his hands. Their bodies slapped together loudly as he felt his impending orgasm. As he came, Kyle grabbed her hair and forced his whole body down on her, harshly biting her neck as he drove his cock in her one last time. He groaned as he bit her, his body tensing with the force of his orgasm. The rapid fucking her pussy was getting already left her screaming, but as he bit her and came, Pam felt her own orgasm explode. The intense rush swept up from her clit and raced over her body, setting off every nerve. Her body shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her, and she clamped her legs around her brother as she rode it out.

"Oh my God!" she said eventually, releasing the grip her legs had on Kyle. "That was awesome."

Kyle lifted himself up onto his hands and looked down at his sister. Her face was flushed and she was still breathing hard, and he thought she looked absolutely amazing. He was at a loss for words again, but also out of breath. He brought himself down on her again, coming face to face with his sister. He slowly kissed her and held her face in his hands. He could feel her rubbing her legs along his as she gently wrapped her arms around him.

decoy88
decoy88
77 Followers
12