Remodeling Carla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the meal, Carla sat as close to George as she could, without sitting in his lap. She giggled at him as he tried to eat left-handed, but she didn't want to move. She had waited too long to be this close to him again. Except to let him use his right hand to cut his veal, she held it tight under the table. Even with two hands, cutting his veal parmigiana proved difficult as Carla's now-free left hand was given to roam around his nether region. She was truly enjoying her meal.

Their food lived up to its reputation, but for all the attention they paid to each other, they could have been eating cold pizza. After the plates were cleared, they sat and quietly whispered and nuzzled each other. In the midst of nibbling at her neck, he stopped and under his breath uttered,"Damn it."

"What?" she asked, peeved by the interruption.

"I meant to order spaghetti with my meal," he said.

She looked at him as though to ask," Yeah, so?"

"I wanted to do the scene from Lady and the Tramp, where they shared the same strand of spaghetti." He said, disappointment in his voice.

Her heart melted as she they shared another kiss, tongues dueling.

"Let's get out of here," she said.

"No dessert?' he queried.

Her eyes aflame with desire," I've got your dessert, Mister!"

"WAITER, CHECK PLEASE!"

Out in the parking lot, they shared another deep kiss and a hug. "Your place or mine?" they said simultaneously.

Carla, without hesitation said," I don't even know what part of town you live in; how about your place?"

Walking her to her car," I'll meet you at the entrance and you can follow me home. I'm driving an older blue car."

Waiting at the entrance to the parking lot, a vibration rocked her Honda. Pulling up beside her was a deep blue metallic muscle car. The engine revved, rocking her little car. Seeing George behind the wheel, she rolled her window down as he shouted over the din of the 400 cubic inches," Follow me, I won't loose you."

Following close behind, her Civic struggling to keep up, she reflected on how little she really knew about George. She knew about his business obviously, but beyond a little small talk about likes and dislikes, she knew very little about his personal life, much less his past. She knew he had never been married, but never asked why. She couldn't recall him ever talking about family. He seemed to have a knack for turning conversations in the direction that suited him. The car was her first glimpse at a side of George that she was eager to explore.

On the road for about 20 minutes, she followed him into what she recognized as an older part of town. Never having really explored the city much, she knew that this had been a fairly swanky area in its day. Finally pulling off the street, they passed between two stacked-stone columns and followed a circuitous driveway bordered by overhanging trees. Eventually they stopped in front of grand two-story home in the Craftsman style.

Stepping from the car, Carla looked up, her mouth open in awe. George sidled up beside her and said," Welcome to my humble abode."

Even in the dark, with what little lights shown on the outside of the house and on the surrounding grounds, she was beyond impressed. "George, it's gorgeous!" she exclaimed.

Taking her by the hand, he led her up the steps to the front porch. "I bought the place about 15 years ago and it was a real mess. It had been deserted for a decade. Everyone told me I should just scrape it and start over."

Opening the massive front door and letting her in, he continued. "This has always been my favorite architectural style. When I stumbled onto this place, I could barely afford it, much less fix it up, so I lived in my camper out back and fixed it up a little at a time." The entry they stood in was a monument to wood and carpentry. Stairs led to the second floor and doors, left, right and center, led to the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen was a butler's pantry and mud room. There was also a small bedroom and a bath tucked neatly under the stairs and second floor landing.

Continuing the tour of the ground floor, hand in hand, he explained as they entered the kitchen; "I tried to stay true to the times, but I made certain adjustment to bring the house up to date and make it more comfortable. I like to cook when I find the time, so I kind of went overboard on the kitchen." Filled with commercial grade appliances, the accompanying cabinetry retained the straight-lined, no-nonsense craftsman style. All Carla could do was squeeze his hand tighter as she heard the passion in his voice as he described his home.

The living room was equally impressive with the wood paneling, the beams on the ceiling and the tiled fireplace. All the furniture was period and the place looked as though it was prepped to be photographed for a magazine. "A single man can't really live here," she thought to herself.

Ready to ascend to the second floor, she stopped him at the bottom of the stairs. "Do you mind if I take these off? "She asked, pointing to her high healed sandals. Turning her around, he had her sit on the stairs as knelt to remove her shoes. As he held her left ankle to undo the buckle, he realized what it was that he noticed was different about her at the restaurant. Her skin seemed to be a slightly darker shade than when he had been in this position last. Removing the shoe, he gave her foot a quick massage that sent a shiver to her core. Repeating the process on her right foot, he ran his hand up her calf and gave it a squeeze. He stood, and offering his hands, he pulled her to her feet and they embraced, her standing on the first step, bringing them eye to eye.

"Shall we check out the bedrooms?" he asked.

Unspeaking, she turned and lead him up the stairs, his hand in hers and his eyes on her butt. At the top of the stairs, he explained that there had been four bedrooms, the master and three smaller bedrooms. He had converted one room to his office and another he said was incorporated into the master suite. Seeing a question building behind her eyes, "You'll see," he said winking.

All the rooms, including another bath, had doors onto this landing. Walking toward the master bedroom, she glanced into his office. Filled with a desk and adjoining plan table, the room felt very cozy, very George. On the desk, the over-sized monitor caught her eye as the screen saver, on a slide show mode, displayed one of the pictures of her in her bikini. She felt honored, then flushed, as a larger-than-life shot of her perky ass, complete with the nearly hidden g-string, filled the screen. Turning back to follow him into the bedroom, she planted both hands on his butt and squeezed his cheeks as she hurried him along. Her pussy began to moisten as the picture reminded her of her surprise for George.

Entering the master bedroom, Carla stopped and took it all in. She absolutely loved this room. Again wood paneling and beams on the ceiling set the tone. A fireplace with bookshelves on each side made up one wall. In front of the fireplace sat a love seat. On the opposite wall was a bed so massive, it had to be have been custom made. Side tables with Tiffany glass lamps completed the look. On an adjacent wall was nothing but windows and French doors. She could see twinkling lights in the distance and tried to orient herself, wondering what the daytime view was. Turning back to the wall where they had entered, there was another door. "Where does that lead? "She asked.

"Let's find out, "was the answer.

A short hall led to two doors. The first one stood open. He leaned in beside her and flipped the switch. A good sized walk-in closet contained George's small wardrobe and nothing else. There was an excess of empty hang rods and shelves. Carla gave him that questioning look again and he answered with a shrug. Turning off the light, he turned her toward the other door. Again leaning into her and reaching for the switch, he flipped on the light. Presented was an okay-sized bathroom. It fit the period of the house and had a standard sized tub tucked into the corner. "Pretty weiney sized tub" she kidded, making reference to the nearly Olympic sized tub that George had installed in her house.

Grasping her shoulders, he turned her toward an opening to the right of tub and flipped another switch. A low light came on and just beyond the opening was a glass door. Turning up the light, George said, "I told you I prefer showers." Carla stood there, gawking. Before her was the biggest shower she had ever seen. It was a veritable collection of satin chrome knobs and valves. There were shower heads and spray heads and spigots covering the walls. It looked like there was seating for at least 6 people. The walls and floor were encased in a dark stone and a myriad of light fixtures and shower heads filled the ceiling. She did two full turns trying to take it all in. "You must need a flight manual for this thing, "She said.

"As a matter of fact," He said, pointing to a waterproofed notebook on a chain, hanging in one corner.

"Unbelievable," she said, still stunned. Looking down at the floor at her bare feet, he read her mind.

"Heated floor and seats," he said. "It's also a steam room."

Taking her hand, he led her out of the shower. "C'mon, I want you to see the view." Opening the French doors, they walked out onto a large deck. "We're looking to the south and you can see downtown, and the harbor. You can also see planes landing on the other side of the bay. He stood behind her, his arms around her, protecting her from the cool breeze. Glancing to her left, she saw a vinyl cover. "Oooh, hot tub? 'She asked. He nodded in the affirmative. "Can we? "She asked.

"I don't know that I have anything in your size," he answered, referring to a swimsuit.

Turning, she placed her hand on the front of his pants, running it up and down his length. "I beg to differ."

"Now fire that thing up, "She said as she headed for the bedroom. Turning back to him, she asked, "Do you have any wine in the cellar?"

As he was removing the spa cover he answered, "I haven't finished digging the cellar yet, but there is a wine fridge in the kitchen. The glasses are in the cabinet above it and the opener should be in the drawer to the right."

Turning back to the bedroom, she looked back at him over her shoulder. Carrying the cover to the side, he glanced at her as she lifted the back of her dressed and wiggled her bare ass at him, and then skipped off into the bedroom. Giggling like a little girl, she skipped across the room and did a little forward roll across the bed on her way out the door.

After snooping around in the kitchen a bit, Carla found the wine, glasses and opener and made her way back up the stairs. Awaiting her on the bed was a white terry cloth robe. Sitting the wine on the bedside table, she undressed. Looking at herself in the full length mirror, she said to herself, "I hope he likes his surprise." Putting on the robe, she walked out onto the deck. Small lights around the perimeter of the deck gave the area a soft glow. Music came from somewhere, the volume down low.

George was already in the tub, the jets bubbling, and the spa lights off. "Show time, "She told herself. Carla set the wine on a table and managed to pull the cork. Setting the bottle and glasses next to the Jacuzzi, Carla turned back to a chair to remove her robe. With her back to George, she untied the sash and the garment began a slow descent. Watching him over her shoulder, she let the robe fall to her waist, her arms still in the sleeves. Dropping her arms, the robe fell freely at her feet. George's focus followed the robe down over her butt and then quickly moved back up. He stood and moved across the spa to get a closer look. Looking down his torso, Carla smiled at his reaction.

What appeared to be the top of her g-string quickly transformed into a tan line as she turned to face him. Two or three shades lighter, he saw the ghost of a very small bikini. The face of the g-string had barely covered her treasure, still neatly shaved. It glistened with anticipation in the subtle light. Each of her firm breasts framed a fainter triangle that just covered her light areola. Her nipples gave testament to the cool breeze that blew.

Giving him time to drink her in, she stepped slowly to him. Her toes touched the fiberglass edge. Simultaneously his hands slid up the back of her thighs to their favorite resting place while his nose and tongue came to rest in her sex.

Holding her tight to his face, her hands on top of his head, he turned and slowly bent forward, laying her into the spa. Now floating face up in a spa with a voracious man buried in her pussy, Carla began to quiver. Sucking in the cool night air, George gave her her first climax of the night, nursing on her clitoris.

Sensing that the continuing shivering was now probably from the cold; George pulled her into his lap, embracing her. Sitting back in the spa, their heads just poked above the water. Carla kissed and licked herself off his face. His hard cock was wedged between them and she moved up and around as though trying to get him to enter her through her belly button.

Slowing the pace and remembering the wine, George plucked her from his lap and sat her down on a strategically placed jet. She jumped and squealed as a compressed stream of water and air rushed across her sensitive sex. Leaning out to fill their glasses, George sensed the counter attack. Careful not to let him spill, Carla leaned across his back, her tits pressing into his back. Nibbling on the back of his neck and ear, her left hand found his cock. Stroking it lovingly, "I've got big plans for this later on," She said. Reaching for her glass with her unoccupied hand, she gave him a final squeeze and sat back in the warm water.

Sitting across from each other, they were relegated to playing a little footsie as the spa was too wide. Sipping their wine, they sat in reflection, gazing into each others eyes. After a bit, George reached over and turned off the jets, the night suddenly quiet. Reaching again, the lights in the spa revealed what the bubbles had hidden. George stared at the beauty opposite him, thankful for his good fortune. As the water settled, her figure was clearly revealed. "So did you like your surprise?" She inquired.

He nodded in the affirmative, "You've discovered one of my fetishes. I've always thought that women were at their sexiest in just a bit of clothing. A little mystery, a little tease." He said. "Naked is nice, but the tan lines remind you of what you were hoping to get a glimpse of and you appreciate it just that much more."

"Well I'm glad you like it, and I'll try to work on my tan more. I wanted to do this for you after I noticed your interest on the bikini site. This is one of those spray jobs. I was a little worried that I'd come out some funny color."

"Well, before the chlorine reacts to the color, we better get out of here!" he said.

"What?" she shrieked as she bounded out of the spa. Hearing his laughter, she turned, her eyes shooting daggers.

"I'm sorry, I was kidding," he said, "but I was ready to get out anyway. The combination of the warm spa and the cold air starts to give me a headache," he said as he stepped out onto the deck.

"I'll give you a headache," She said as she gave chase. A couple of naked laps around the deck and George darted into the bedroom. Close behind, she saw him duck to the bathroom and knew she had him cornered. Cautiously peeking around the door jamb, he was nowhere in sight. Momentarily, a soft glow and the sound of rain emanated from the shower. Beckoning her, she joined him in a gentle rain falling from the ceiling. A warm breeze blew from a source unseen and the sounds of tropical birds echoed from the distance.

Wrapped in his arms, the joke forgotten, she knew that she never wanted to leave this place or this man. Staring up at him, she relayed her feelings telepathically. In answer, he looked deeply into her, clear to her heart and whispered," May I make love to you?" She nearly fainted.

Lightheaded and on wobbly legs, he helped her from the shower and gently dried her. Leaning against the wall and wrapped in a towel bigger than she was, she regained her composure, watching him towel off. Naked, he picked her up, towel and all and carried her to his bed. Laying her down, he felt the cold. In their playful state, they had left the French door open and the cool breeze had filled the room. Closing the door, he pressed a button that lowered the light level to a romantic glow. Stepping into the closet, he returned with a large, down filled comforter. Carla enjoyed watching him bouncing around the room in his birthday suit. Returning to the bed, George, quickly removing her towel, plucked Carla up and slipped her under the cool sheets. Throwing the comforter on top, he joined her, pulling her to him, sharing his warmth.

Gentle kisses and soft caresses quickly chased away the chill. As the comforter became too warm, the kisses became passionate and the caresses turned to fondling. Soon kisses and fondling became a ravenous lovemaking. Comforter and sheets on the floor, they wrestled for dominance, each wanting to please the other. Looking for a compromise, Carla slid her pussy onto his face as she took his rigid cock into her throat. Trying mightily to pleasure him, George's skills were too distracting for Carla to handle. Sliding off his drenched face, she kissed him as she pushed down on his chest. "Now lay there and behave," She ordered, "it's my turn.

Starting at his feet, she tried to replicate his erotic technique. A bit uncomfortable at first, he gave in to the sensations, closing his eyes. She continued up his legs, alternating left to right, massaging him, eliciting soft moans. Satisfied with his reactions, she moved north, caressing his thighs, her fingers occasionally brushing his balls. Straddling his right leg, she bypassed his wavering penis. Her juices flowed, matting the sparse hair on his thigh as she move to and fro, rubbing and massaging him, belly to shoulder. Sitting up, no longer able to wait, she grasped his rigid member with both hands, gently squeezing and pulling, she looked at him and requested," Now?"

Following her lead as she rolled onto her back, he reached back toward the bedside table. Sensing his intent, she touched his back, "No, I'm good."

Smiling, he knelt between her legs as she spread wide. "I have no doubt," he answered. Looking down, he watched as she held him, guiding him, no more waiting. Releasing him, giving him control, she felt him probing slowly. Short little strokes lubed his crown, her juices preparing for his arrival.

Reaching for a pillow and putting it under her head and shoulders, he held himself above her on outstretched arms. Catching her eyes, she followed his as he gazed down her lithe body. Probing a little deeper, he could feel her undulations trying to draw him in. "Watch us," he said, "Watch us make love."

Both looking down, they watch his final thrust as they were joined completely. The head of his penis tickled her cervix as he wiggled his ass, as though in celebration, a little celebratory dance. The motion rubbed him against her clit. Her pussy grabbed his cock as it spasmed in orgasm. Looking up at him with fire in her eyes she commanded him,"Fuck me!"

Wrapping her legs under his butt, she spurred him on as though riding a horse, pulling his cock into her. His arms now under her, hands under her shoulders, he pulled her onto his cock, meeting her rhythm. Long solid strokes, her insides rippling as his cock seemed to grow thicker each time he impaled her. Their bodies sliding against each other; perspiration for lubrication; they tested the permanence of an applied tan.