Remodeling Carla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginning to overheat, George rolled onto his back, feeling her pussy grab tight, not wanting to lose him. Sitting upright, Carla was on her knees, straddling him. Her hair was a mess, sticking to her sweat soaked body. Winding it up and then doing that knotting thing that women do to hold their hair back, she stared down at her lover. There was no doubt who was in control now. Rising up, they both watched as he nearly slipped from her. The tip of his cock just rested at her entrance, her inner lips caressing him with a kiss. He watched in fascination as her lips undulated, as though sucking on his helmet. Teasing, she slid down his pole, short little strokes. Each time a little lower until they were once again securely mated. Bottomed out, she settled in, like a bull rider preparing for that eight second ride. Carla grabbed his hands and slid them up, up to her perfect breasts. He thumbed her nipples. Once she was secured and ready for the gate to open, she said to him in a throaty rasp," I'm going to fuck you now! I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked! And when I tell you to cum, you will cum! Do you hear me?"

Nodding, dumbfounded, his cock pulsating, he held on tight, willing himself to give her the ride of her life.

Starting slow, she slid his full length, twisting slightly. Speeding up a bit, the strokes got shorter, undulating to and fro like a belly dancer. She searched for the angle that would brush her g-spot. Her pussy muscles began to clench and unclench, trying to milk him, coax his seed to the surface. Then at a frantic pace, she pounded him, her pussy in constant spasm, climax on top of climax. Sweat dripped off her nose and her body glistened. She stared at him as though possessed. "God I love you!" she cried. "Now cum for me, you fucker! Give it to me!"

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her tight to his crotch, grinding his pubic bone against her clit. She screamed as his butt came off the bed, lifting her, his cock exploding deep within her. He roared with his release. She cried as she felt him give her a gift like she had never received before.

George was light headed as he reached up to help Carla lay down on top of him. Still coupled, they softly kissed. He ran his hands up and down her soft back, petting her, invariably stopping at the sweet ass that had become his obsession. Teasing, George flexed his cock, sending another ripple of pleasure to her core. She responded by squeezing him back, milking the last drop from his softening cock.

Lying on top of him, she whimpered as he slipped from her warm confines. Their combined juices flowed. George could feel them flow over him, coating his deflated balls, down the crack of his ass. "You made a mess," He said, kissing the end of her nose.

"I did?" she answered, licking his.

Neither one really caring, they shared a good night kiss. Carla rolled to her side and managed to reach the sheets on the floor. George reached behind his head and pushed a switch that turned off the remaining lights. Turning back to her, she lay on her side, her back to him. Fluffing up his pillow, he slipped in beside her.

Spooning, he nestled his sticky cock into her butt. She wiggled it until his dick was settled into her crack. Draping his arm over her, she grabbed his arm, pulling him tight to her. His hand resting on her right breast, he nuzzled her neck, smelling her.

As Carla was about to drift off to sleep, she muttered, giggling as though to herself," I forgot to count."

"What?" he asked

"Oh, nothing," she said softly, "Nothing."

Pulling him closer and placing her hand over his on her breast, "Much more than twelve," she said softly. With a smile, she fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Puzzled, he snuggled back in and on the back of her neck he placed a last good night kiss.