Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat inside her pussy increased and she found it hard to resist putting her hand between her legs. Another soft moan escaped her as she rolled onto her stomach and buried her face in her pillow. It was wonderful the way the stimulation didn't falter in the least when she moved like external stimulation would.

Lifting her head she punched level six into the remote and with a slightly anxious finger punched "ENTER".

Her eyes opened wide at the instant increase of sensations. She buried her face in the pillow as a loud moan escaped her. Her slim body was wracked by spasms of pleasure as the implant drove her to heights of pleasure she had never known. Continuous waves of hot ecstasy pounded through her, distorting her senses and numbing her mind. Dimly, she realized that this was only setting number six and that the implant went all the way up to ten.

Jessica came with a piercing cry. She again buried her face in the pillow and bit down on it to muffle her cries as she fell into an ocean of endless rapture. Her body jerked and writhed with the relentless assault. Again and again she went over the edge as a series of climaxes took her body. Her clenching hands and grinding teeth finally tore the pillow open and the air was filled with white, downy feathers. They drifted in the air and covered her body, sticking to her sweat soaked skin as she thrashed and rolled under the relentless pleasure. Screams filled her small bedroom. They echoed off the walls and seemed to shatter the very air with their intensity.

Desperately, Jessica fumbled for the remote to shut off the implant before another orgasm took her. Her still thrashing limbs refused to cooperate and the feathers only added to her difficulty. She watched with mingling horror and delight as the remote fell off the bed onto the floor. Before she could reach for it, she came again in another hot wave of blinding ecstasy. Moaning, she rolled onto her back while her hands, having a mind of their own, started to fondle her firm breasts, pulling on her sensitive nipples. She was faintly aware of the feelings in her breasts but the sensations were mostly lost in the raging torrent of passion flooding her body.

Her vision had narrowed down to a single focal point and her breathing was coming in ragged gasps. She didn't think she could take much more without loosing her mind but she couldn't control herself, couldn't stop herself without the remote and she didn't really want to. She had never imagined that feelings like this even existed; the raw, uncontrollable, mind shattering, passion was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was both exhilarating and frightening at the same time.

Jessica felt another surge building inside her and she wondered if this would be the climax that would kill her or at least drive her completely mad. Her back arched as every muscle in her body went taught with the build up. With stunning speed, the climax engulfed her. Her eyes opened wide and she tried to scream but before she could, the world abruptly went black.

Jessica was awakened the cheery electronic ring of her cell phone. Groaning with combination of sore muscles and the afterglow of the intense climaxes, she reached for the phone sitting on the nightstand. As her hand reached out she saw that she was still covered with hundreds of the soft white feathers that had been torn from her now shredded pillow.

"You ready?"

Jessica's fogged mind couldn't place the voice at first, "What?"

"Are you ready to go out tonight?" The voice asked.

Realization dawned in Jessica. It was Suki. They were supposed to be going out to the club tonight. "Ummmm… I don't know…"

"Oh no! You're not backing out now! I'll be over in an hour to pick you up. And make sure to wear something hot, not that frumpy stuff you wear to work. We're supposed to be spicing up your life. Remember?"

"But…" Jessica tried to get in.

Suki interrupted, her voice suddenly conspiratorial, "Did you try your implant yet?"

Jessica felt her face heat as she recalled her actions of the afternoon, "Ummm… well… yeah. A little."

She thought she heard Suki sigh on the other end but it may just have been static. Then, "Cool, you can tell me about it in the car. See you in an hour." The line clicked off.

She sat staring at the phone in her hand for a few minutes, not really thinking of anything but still enjoying the afterglow. She looked at the clock and realized that she had been out for over two hours. She was amazed that she could still feel the effects of her climaxes after so long.

Getting off the bed she searched around the bed, sweeping aside the small piles of white feathers until she located the remote. When she picked it up she saw its small screen was scrolling the message, "60 MINUTE AUTO SHUTDOWN". She remembered reading in the handbook that the unit would shut off after an hour from the time of the last command as a safety measure. The one hour shutoff was the default that could be decreased if desired. It could also be increased but it wasn't recommended.

She toyed with the idea of having another round of fun but abandoned it when she realized that Suki would be there in less than an hour. Grabbing a towel, she headed for the bathroom to get ready.

Forty-five minutes later Jessica was just putting on the finishing touches to her makeup when she heard the door buzzer. Punching the intercom button, she asked, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Suki. Are you ready? I'm double parked."

"I'll be right down."

She quickly went back to the bathroom for a quick once over in the mirror. Her makeup looked pretty good and her shoulder length hair, looked as good as it ever did. The short, tight black dress she had managed to wiggle into, hugged her body well and the low neckline displayed enough of her cleavage to be enticing, but not enough to be really slutty. Spiky black strapped shoes completed her 'out on the town' image.

Grabbing her bag she headed for the door. As she was walking past the bedroom she paused, sitting on the nightstand was the remote. She hesitated as she stared at, running through a whole number of reasons to leave it home. With a little smirk, she picked up the remote and stuck it into her purse as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

As she opened the front door of the building, she saw Suki leaning against a black BMW coupe parked on the street right in front of the building. If the car being double parked wasn't enough to cause a traffic hazard, the woman leaning against it certainly was.

Suki was dressed in a skin tight, bright red dress with gold trim that came down to about mid thigh, but had wide slits up the sides that displayed a more than a generous amount of thigh, all the way up to her waist. The top of the dress was cut similar to a traditional Oriental gown, with a Mandarine neckline and short sleeves. The neck was held closed with a series of small gold buckles that started at the neck and ran down diagonally over the top of her right breast. Just a hint of Suki's pale skin could be seen where the dress was held closed, between the buckles. The high neckline and hint of skin gave her an exotic, mysterious quality, which was completed by the long, silky black hair, swept back over her shoulders.

Suki smiled broadly when she saw Jessica. "Hey Sexy. Ready to have some fun?"

Jessica forced herself to stop staring at Suki's dress and meet her eyes. "I guess so."

"Good, now hop in." She opened the door for Jessica before heading around to the driver's side.

Jessica slid in, feeling the cool leather on the backside of her thighs. She dropped her purse on the floor and buckled the seatbelt as Suki started the engine.

Suki looked over at Jessica, her eyes catching for a moment on her exposed cleavage before locking onto her eyes and smiling, "Ready?"

"I suppose…"

"Good." Suki shoved the stick into first gear and floored the accelerator. The powerful little car roared away from the curb accompanied by the screech of tires and the honking of horns.

Jessica's heart was in her throat as Suki weaved in and out of the evening traffic. "Do you always drive like this?" She asked as she grabbed the door handle for support.

"Like what?" Suki asked as she flung the car onto the entrance ramp to the highway, rowing smoothly through the gears as the car accelerated past ninety miles per hour.

Jessica didn't reply as she closed her eyes and silently prayed that she wouldn't end up on the nightly news wrapped around a bridge abutment. She felt the car lunge from one side to the other as Suki wove around the slower moving traffic on the interstate. She was repeatedly pushed back into the firm seat as Suki accelerated then thrown against the seatbelt when she braked as slower moving cars boxed her in. Through it all the muted roar of the engine and the howling of the tires filled her ears. She cracked one eye open to look at the speedometer and immediately wished she hadn't, it read one hundred and ten miles per hour. She was horrified to see that Suki was looking in her purse for something and hardly even looking at the road. She was just about the scream out and ask what the hell she was doing when Suki held out a small silver package.

"Gum?"

The situation seemed so wildly unreal to Jessica that she actually felt herself begin to giggle. "No." She gestured towards the road ahead. "You're going to get us killed you know. Will you please slow down?"

Suki smiled and put the gum into the center console. "I was hoping that you were one of those girls that got turned on by speed." She smiled devilishly over at Jessica as she allowed the car to coast down to about seventy-five. "I guess it doesn't work that well on you."

Jessica giggled again, "No, I don't think so. In fact, I may never ride with you again." She sat back in the seat and released her death grip on the door handle. "You scared the life out of me doing that!"

"Aaaawww… you're a spoilsport." She said as she pulled the car down an exit ramp on the east side of the city. "So, how was it?"

Jessica paused at the non-sequiter. "How was what? The drive, I told you, it terrified me."

"No…how wasit?

Jessica's cheeks flushed with understanding. "Oh, it was pretty good, you know."

"Did you bring it with you?"

"Well, yeah." Jessica felt her cheeks heat even more.

A wicked grin spread across Suki's lips, "Do you have it on?"

"No!" A pause, "Why… do you?"

"Of course, only level one, just to keep me in the mood to party." Her eyes flicked to Jessica again, then down to her cleavage and back to the road. "Why don't you try it?"

"Oh, I don't know if I should…" Jessica fidgeted with the hem of her skirt, "I don't think so."

"Oh come on. You have to try it. Trust me, once you go clubbing with it on, you'll never go back."

"Well…" Jessica looked down.

"Come on, just do it. If you don't like it you can always turn it off." Suki smiled at her. "Trust me, you'll love it."

Jessica thought for a few moments and then reached into her purse and pulled the remote out. "Yours is on right now?"

"Just level one."

"Ok…" Jessica punched in level one and hit enter. She sighed as warm, pleasant feeling passed through her body and she relaxed into the seat. After a minute a soft sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes.

"Now isn't that better?" Suki's words floated through her mind.

"Mmmmm...."

Suki made no reply but Jessica felt the car slowing to a stop. She opened her eyes to see they were on a wide street lined with shops and bars. The car in front of them was waiting to take a left turn. She looked over at Suki but the slim Asian girl was looking at something in the rear view mirror. "What's wrong?"

"I think I popped the trunk open when I when I opened the console. Can you get out and slam the trunk for me?"

Jessica smiled over dreamily, "Sure." She quickly hopped out and tried to slam the trunk but it was still latched so she hurried back and sat down. "It's not open." She huffed as she slammed the door.

"Oh, it maybe it's just something in the trunk." Suki said as she put the car in gear and drove on. "Sorry."

Two blocks later Suki pulled the car up to the front of a plain concrete building with a single bright blue door. To one side of the door was a mass of people waiting their turn to get into the club. At the door was a huge beast of a man that Jessica figured weighed at least three times as much as she did. He was dressed in a tuxedo and sunglasses even though it was dark outside. Over the man's head was a small blue neon sign that said "Vixens".

Jessica looked at the mass of people waiting to get in a wondered if they were just going to stand in line all night. As she looked at the line of would be club goers, something nagged at her brain but the warm sensations washing through her wouldn't let her hold onto a single thought for long.

Suki left the car running and got out, looking down a t Jessica. "Are you coming?"

"Don't you have to park the car?"

"It'll be taken care of, come on." She walked around the front of the car and Jessica found herself staring at Suki's long, shapely legs as they were highlighted by the headlights. Her arousal seemed to increase as she found her eyes continuing to follow the legs as the girl walking over to her door.

Suki opened her door and looking down at Jessica and smiled a crooked, knowing smile. She offered her a hand to help her out. "Are you sure you only set that thing to level one?" She asked with a smile.

"I guess I'm just not used to it yet." She slipped her hand through Suki's arm as they headed to the door. After a few steps she realized that she was walking arm in arm with Suki like she would with a guy. She tried to pull away but Suki held her arm tight.

"You're not backing out now." She continued to guide her towards the door.

Jessica looked at the crowd of people waiting to get into the club and wondered why they weren't heading towards the end of the line. As they approached the hulking man at the door he smiled respectfully and pulled open the door.

"Evening Suki. Good to see tonight." He said in a slow, sonorous voice. He looked at Jessica, "And a Good Evening to you too Miss."

Suki smiled, "Good to see you to Frankie. This is my friend Jessica." She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and jerked her head in the direction of the street, "Can you get Tom to take care of my car?"

"Of course. I'll have him take care of it right away." He nodded his head, "Have a good evening," He nodded at Jessica, "You to Miss."

As they walked into the crowded club Jessica looked around wondering why Suki got the VIP treatment at the door. She was finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything for long however, because of the continual flush of her arousal. She was acutely aware of the feel of her panties against her hairless crotch and the firm feeling of her strapless bra holding her breasts. Everything that touched her skin seemed to be stimulating her more than ever. Even the feel of the soft fabric of her dress on her thighs as she walked seemed to be more sensual that any lovers touch had ever been.

Suki placed her hand at the small of Jessica's back and guided her through the crowd towards one side of the club.

As they walked, Jessica looked at the crowd of people filling the club wondering what seemed wrong to her but the feel of Suki's hand was distracting her. She tried to ignore the feel of the warm hand through the silky fabric but she found her thoughts continually leading back to the touch.

As she tried to make her way through the crowd a woman in a very skimpy blue dress turned around just as Jessica was passing. Jessica managed to stop just before bumping into her and stood face to face with the woman for a moment. She was very pretty, probably about twenty-five or so with shoulder length blond hair and incredibly blue eyes. Those blue eyes were now looking at Jessica with a predatory glare as her mouth twitched up into a small smile.

"Hey Sweetie. I don't remember seeing you here before." She leaned in so close as she spoke that their breasts touched. "I'm Katie."

Jessica could feel her own hard nipples pressing into Katie's full breasts as she stared into the woman's bright blue eyes. Katie shifted a little causing Jessica to gasp softly from the stimulation of her nipples.

The blue eyes seemed to gleam with lust as they traveled from her eyes to leer down into Jessica's cleavage for a long moment before looking back up into Jessica's eyes. Then the eyes flicked to Suki, standing beside her. The lips formed into a knowing grin and she looked back to Jessica, she winked and her red lips formed a kiss. "Good luck Sweetie." She turned away and melted into the crowd. Jessica found herself thinking of Katie's amazing blue eyes as Suki pushed her gently onward.

Jessica had just decided that this experiment had gone far enough and it was time to turn off her implant when they finally made it to the bar.

Suki guided Jessica towards two empty stools at the far end of the bar. As Jessica placed one foot on the rail and started to set herself onto the stool, she felt Suki's hand slide down from the small of her back and give her ass a firm squeeze. Suki left her hand resting on Jessica's bottom as she slipped up to stand right beside her.

Jessica's sighed softly at the intimate contact and rather than push Suki away she found herself leaning in closer to the beautiful Japanese girl. Jessica's thoughts were a sea of turmoil. How could she be having these reactions to Suki? Suki was her friend and more than that, she was a girl. She couldn't be having these thoughts about another woman, she wasn't even gay. She was loosing control, she realized, the implant had to get turned off now. Just as she resolved to shut it off, Suki's hand tightened on her ass and sent another wave through her body and wiped away the thought.

"Well, well, well… what do we have here?" A feminine voice startled Jessica out of her intimate revelry. Her eyes snapped up to see a tall, beautiful woman with long hair the color of polished copper standing behind the bar, directly in front of her. The woman surveyed Jessica through brilliant green eyes that looked out over a slender nose which was covered with a smattering of freckles that spilled onto her cheeks. The woman's full lips spread into a dazzling smile and her eyes looked to Suki, "Hi Sweetheart."

"Hello Samantha." Suki said in a low, sultry voice that Jessica had never heard her use before. Then to Jessica's shock, Suki leaned across the bar and gave the woman a long, passionate kiss.

Jessica's pulse thundered in her ears as she watched her friend kissing the copper haired woman. She could see Suki open her mouth and suck hungrily on Samantha's tongue as if she couldn't get enough. The woman's hand came up behind Suki's head and grabbing a handful of hair, pulled the slim girl halfway across the bar without breaking the kiss. Suki groaned with pleasure as the woman shifted from her lips down to the side of her neck and up to her ear.

Jessica stared at her friend and seeing the look of rapture on Suki's face, found herself wondering if she would get a chance to do that tonight.

The two women finally broke their kiss and spent a few long moments staring into each others eyes. Jessica thought the smoldering passion she saw in their eyes was hot enough to set the bar on fire. Without breaking eye contact or letting go of Suki's head, the woman nodded slightly at Jessica. "Who's this?"

Suki replied dreamily, "Jessica."

One eyebrow twitched up and she smiled, "Jessica. The one with the new implant?"

"Mmmmhmmm." Eyes still locked on Samantha, Suki nodded slowly and returned the smile.

Jessica's cheeks flushed scarlet at realizing that Suki had told this woman that she had gotten an implant. "Suki…!"