Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman finally let go of Suki's neck and straightened up, looking over at Jessica. "Hello Jessica, I'm Samantha, the owner of this little place." She held out her hand but when Jessica reached over to shake it Samantha leaned in quickly and kisser her hard on the lips.

For an instant Jessica wanted to cry out and pull back but the feeling of Samantha's soft lips on hers fanned the fire that was already smoldering inside her and she found herself returning the kiss. When she felt Samantha's tongue brush her lips she opened her mouth and allowed it in. She moaned as Samantha pulled her tongue into her hot mouth and sucked on it. Her moans intensified as she felt Suki's hand slide down her back and grasp her ass again in a firm squeeze. She could feel the wetness between her legs and knew that her panties must be soaked by now. She couldn't believe that she was actually kissing another woman, a woman that she had just met. With an immense force of will she broke the kiss and sat back. "No… I… I have to… to go. I'm sorry…"

"But we just got here." Suki cooed in her ear. "We haven't even gone dancing yet."

"Dancing?" Jessica asked numbly through the haze of arousal. "No… no, I have to go now. Please take me home."

"Not until we dance." Suki took her by the hand and started to pull her out onto the dance floor.

"Wait." Jessica pulled her hand free. "I just have to do something." She opened her purse and looked for the remote, she had had enough. This was getting out of control and the implant had to be turned off.

"Looking for this?"

Jessica looked up and saw that Suki was holding the small remote to the implant.

"I'm looking for mine…" She broke off and looked up at Suki, a strange mixture of dread and excitement growing in the pit of her stomach. "Is that…" she trailed off.

"Yours?" She smiled devilishly, "Yup." She held out a hand, "Now let's dance Baby."

"Please," Jessica pleaded, "I need to turn it off."

"I can do that for you." Suki looked at the remote and pressed a series of buttons.

Jessica gasped as her arousal increased dramatically. Her knees felt weak and her vision swam as waves of pleasure passed through her body. Her eyes locked on Suki and she saw that Japanese girl smile wickedly.

Her mouth opened in a silent cry as she saw Suki open the top two clasps of her dress and slip the remote down deep into her cleavage before buttoning the dress back up. She then walked up to Jessica and taking her purse, tossed it to Samantha. Leaning in close, she breathed in Jessica's ear, "You want it back, you'll have to come in and get it, sweetheart." When Suki was done speaking she started nibbling on Jessica's earlobe. Her hot mouth and warm moist breath felt wonderfully erotic to Jessica's overly sensitive skin and she groaned softly. Her groaning increased as Suki's hand came up and gave one of her breasts a firm squeeze.

"Suki…I…"

Suki straightened up and spun Jessica around, "Come on sweetheart, let's see what you've got." She gave Jessica a push out to the center of the dance floor.

Jessica's mind reeled as she stumbled out onto the dance floor, bumping into several girls along the way. She came to a clumsy stop amid the thundering music, flashing lights and wildly dancing bodies. She turned around to see Suki right behind her, arms out, head back, dancing closer to her. Jessica stood there dazed for a moment watching her beautiful friend and trying to make sense of what was happening but the lights, noise and her increased arousal made it almost impossible for her to think straight. Her hips started to move almost of their own volition as the music assaulted her and without even realizing it she had started dancing.

Every moment that Jessica danced, made her decide that Suki was right, there was nothing like partying with the implant running. The constant heat between her legs kept her from thinking about anything for more than a few seconds at a time without getting distracted by her libido. Hey attention was constantly being drawn by different stimulations of her body. Her dress, which before had seemed so light and hardly noticeable, now seemed to be caressing her skin like the most sensual lover she had ever known. She thought that her nipples could feel every individual fiber in the material of her bra as her breasts bounced and swayed with her dancing. But by far the most distracting was her panties. The constant pull of the silky material against her pussy was slowly driving her mad with desire.

The girl in front of her was only adding to that desire. Suki's tight body danced seductively just a few inches from her. The red dress clung to her as she moved and Jessica thought it did more to reveal the shape of her body than if she had been naked. Her eyes were continually drawn to the swell of Suki's breasts and the flare of her hips as the girl danced. Jessica found herself reaching out and running her hands over the silky red material and pulling the slender girl closer.

Suki slowly moved in at Jessica's timid touch, enjoying her friend's hesitation and confusion almost as much as her arousal. Pressing up against Jessica, she turned her around with a little push and closed right in behind her. Suki grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled the increasingly willing Jessica tight to her as she continued to dance. Jessica responded to her touch and pushed her ass out as she worked her hips to the beat of the music.

Jessica's body had slipped beyond the limits of her control and she knew it. She didn't know where the feeling inside her were going to take her and she no longer cared. The storm of arousal was rampaging around inside her and she surrendered to its power. Without turning her head, she reached over her shoulder and grabbed Suki behind the neck and pulled the Asian girl closer. Suki willingly leaned in and planted her lips on the side of Jessica's neck, giving her a long slow, sucking kiss that made her groan. The groan turned to a gasp as Suki gently nibbled her way up Jessica's neck to her ear.

Suki whispered in her ear, "So how do you like your first time in a dyke bar?"

The words took a moment to sink through the haze of lust that Jessica was floating in but when it did her eyes snapped open wide and she looked around with sudden understanding. That was what was wrong with this place, there were no guys anywhere. There were a lot of women who were very feminine and several who were decidedly butch but they were definitely all female. She couldn't believe that she didn't realize it sooner. Everywhere she looked there were only women, she felt foolish for not noticing before now.

She stood in stunned confusion; her mind struggled to focus on what was going on but her still pounding arousal made thinking difficult. "Why did you bring me here? I'm not a lesbian." Jessica asked Suki without turning around.

"Really?" Suki purred into her ear. "I think your body says otherwise." She punctuated her words with a sharp nip to Jessica's earlobe driving a small cry from the girl.

"I have to go…" Jessica trailed off. But even as she said it her hands betrayed her and grabbed a handful of Suki's silky black hair, guiding Suki's mouth back to her neck.

Suki kissed her once more on the neck and then spun her around, grabbed her close and kissed her hard on the mouth. As Jessica's mind struggled to regain control, her body melted into the intense kiss, allowing Suki's tongue into her mouth without resisting. She felt lightheaded as one of Suki's hands glided down her back and giving her ass a firm squeeze and pulled their hips hard together. Suki's thigh pressed between Jessica's legs, forcing them apart and making her skirt ride up higher.

Jessica's gasps and groans turned into moaning as she felt Suki's firm thigh press against her crotch. Instinctively she began to rub her pussy against the firm smoothness, desperate to relieve the intense longing between her legs.

The constant stimulation from the implant was like nothing she had ever experienced before. No matter how she moved or what she did the pleasure remained. The longer it went on the harder it was for her to think or even control her actions. Her body seemed to increasingly have a mind of its own and she was now just along for the ride. The whole experience had a strange sense of the surreal about it and she almost felt as if she was watching from a distance. Her mind tried to deny that she was in a lesbian club making out with her friend and humping her leg but the sensations of her body couldn't be denied. The soft, hot wetness of Suki's tongue in her mouth, the feel of her hand squeezing her ass and most of all the building flood of pleasure in her center told her it was really happening.

"Please… I need … I need to… to… go." She managed to say around Suki's tongue even as she eagerly returned the slim girls affection. She was vaguely aware that she was still in the middle of the dance floor with women dancing all around her, several of which were watching the two of them with a lusty interest. "Please…"

Suki broke off the kiss and resumed nuzzling her ear. In a breathy whisper that was still loud enough to be heard over the music she said, "Go? I don't think you want to go sweetie. I think you want to cum." Her hand slid from the back of Jessica's neck to one of her breasts. "Why don't you cum for me?" As she said it she gave Jessica's nipple a firm pinch.

It all suddenly became too much for Jessica and she slipped over the edge into ecstasy. With shocking suddenness her first orgasm ripped through her body driving a shriek of surprise and delight from her. Without caring that she was in a crowd of people she continued to cry out as wave after wave of blinding passion swept through her body. Her thoughts were washed away and all that was left was a pure animal lust. Clinging to Suki, she rode her leg with a wild abandon, driven by the need to satiate her hungry sex.

Suki gave her nipple another pinch only harder this time, more savage. The sharp pain and pleasure mingled and twisted together in her mind creating something deliciously forbidden and frighteningly sensual. Catcalls and cheering came from several of the woman who were watching their display but the notion had barely registered in her mind when another climax tore through her tortured body and scattered her thoughts to the wind.

Finally Suki pulled her leg back and grabbing the back of Jessica's neck, pulled her close and kissed her again. The kiss was more gentle this time. Suki's tongue moved slowly around in her mouth, tasting, caressing, and not savage with lust like before. Jessica opened her eyes to see several girls starring at her with smiles and lust in their eyes. She felt her cheeks heat with embarrassment in addition to the heat of her passion. She avoided looking into the eyes of the women around her and instead closed her eyes and concentrated on the afterglow that was still coursing through her. It was then that she realized that the intensity of her arousal was fading.

Suki must have sensed her confusion because she broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "You're back on level one now. I set your remote to go to level three for fifteen minutes then go back to one." She leaned back and looked Jessica in the eyes, "Are you ok?"

Jessica could only nod as her mind struggled to catch up to recent events. As she thought, the fast dance song that had been playing ended and the DJ put on a slow song. The lights dimmed and the crowd on the dance floor thinned out a little.

Jessica didn't resist as Suki pulled her close and wrapped her arms around her pulling their body's together. She hesitated a moment as Suki started swaying slowly to the music but eventually gave in and followed her lead. As they danced her afterglow from her climaxes continued to fade but the implant kept her arousal on a constant simmer, ready to boil over at the slightest provocation.

While the music continued to play, Jessica thought that she should be embarrassed by her public performance a few minutes before, and even more so because it had been with another woman, but oddly she found that in some strange way she had enjoyed it. That thought both confused and delighted her at the same time.

The rational part of Jessica's mind was screaming at her to get the hell out of there now, that she wasn't a lesbian and that this was all wrong. She was risking her job, her friends, and her family all because of a stupid sex toy that she had stupidly lost control of. But even as she thought of leaving, she let her head sink down to rest on Suki's shoulder and snuggled in tighter.

Suki kissed her lightly on the cheek and then said softly in her ear, "I want to taste you."

Jessica's exhaustion was gone in an instant as a fresh wave of excitement coursed through her. She didn't speak but found herself nodding and kissing the side of Suki's neck in response.

Suki kissed her cheek softly and then started leading her back towards the bar. Jessica allowed herself to be lead by the hand like a little girl in the supermarket. When they got to the bar Samantha was busy mixing drinks so Suki reached over the bar and grabbed their purses. Handing Jessica her purse she once again started leading her, this time towards a door in the back wall of the club.

At the door, Suki punched a series of buttons into the keypad next to the door and with a click the door sprung open a few inches. Opening the door, she stood aside and with a hand at the small of Jessica's back, ushered her inside, closing the door behind them.

Inside was a dimly lit stairwell that went down to a small landing with three doors. Jessica again allowed Suki to lead her as they entered the center door, which Suki closed behind them without turning on any lights. The room was pitch black and Jessica had to blink her eyes to make sure they were even open. There was no sound except for the muted bass from the dance floor overhead.

"Suki?"

The only response was a series of soft snapping sounds from somewhere in front of her.

"Suki? Please, I don't like this." She paused at a soft rustling sound that she couldn't quite place. "Suki?" She took a tentative step forward, "Suki, I don't…"

"Over here sweets." Suki's soft voice came from somewhere in front of her.

"Where?" She took another step forward. The floor under her feet became soft as she stepped onto a deep carpet.

There was a muted click and a warm light glowed to life across the room. The light was very muted but seemed like the sun after the oppressive dark a few moments earlier. Jessica looked quickly around the room for a moment as her eyes adjusted. It was a comfortably furnished bedroom with a large dresser against one wall over which hung an enormous mirror. A small conversation nook with two overstuffed leather chairs and a coffee table was right next to the door. The entire side wall was lined with floor to ceiling bookshelves that overflowed with what must have been thousands of books, most well worn and rather dog eared. The two far walls were covered with floor to ceiling mirrors that ran the entire length of the room. In the corner of the mirrored walls was an enormous bed set on a small platform with two steps leading up to it. At the top of the steps, stood Suki.

Jessica starred in awe at the lovely Japanese girl before her. She was completely nude now, her gown piled around her ankles. Her body was flawless, slim and firm without being too skinny or over muscled. Her firm well proportioned breasts were caped with small pink nipples that stood out stiffly in the cool air of the bedroom. Jessica's eyes trailed down the smooth, pale skin till they snagged on Suki's sex, which was devoid of hair, just as she now was.

"So what do you think?" Suki asked in a surprisingly shy voice.

Jessica had to work for a minute to find her voice, "You're breathtaking." Even as she said it she wondered at herself. She had never had this kind of feeling towards another woman before. Upstairs she had been under then influence of the implant while she had allowed herself to be seduced on the dance floor. But now the implant was on its lowest setting and was only giving her a pleasant flush, not the raging need like before. So why were the feelings for Suki still so strong?

Before she even questioned herself she knew the answer, at least in her heart, if not in her head yet. She felt a connection with Suki, something deep that had been there since they first met but she was only now realizing. It had been there on the dance floor as well, that was why she allowed Suki to take her so far so fast. Even under the influence of the implant she knew deep down that she never would have allowed anyone else to do that to her, she would have somehow managed to stop it. But she had allowed Suki to control her because deep down she felt safe under her control. In some way that she was only now realizing she loved Suki, and she beginning to see that Suki loved her back.

Thoughts of love brought back an image of Suki kissing Samantha earlier that evening and Jessica felt her cheeks heat. Maybe Suki already had a lover and was just using her. Maybe Suki didn't really care about her and this was all a game. Her growing acquiescence to a forbidden love began to falter. "What about Samantha?" She asked.

Suki cocked her head slightly as if genuinely surprised, "What about her?"

"Won't she be mad if we… well… you know."

"Why would she be?"

Jessica looked down and fidgeted, "Isn't she your… your…" she steeled herself and looked up, "your lover?"

Suki starred for a minute in obvious surprise and understanding then laughed, "Well, sometimes, yes. But we're not in love if that's what you mean." She stepped down off of the platform and walked up to within arms reach of Jessica. "She's my sister."

Now it was Jessica's turn to laugh, "Yeah, sure! You look just like her!" She said picturing the tall, freckled, redhead and black haired Japanese girl standing next to each other. "Good one."

Suki grinned up at Jessica who now towered over her since she still had her heels on. "Well, not real sisters obviously," She paused, "I'm adopted. But we grew up together and always thought of ourselves as real sisters."

"That didn't look much like any kiss between sisters that I've ever seen." Jessica said with a raised eyebrow. Her hopes were beginning to rise again.

Suki blushed, "Yeah, well, perhaps we're a bit more than just sisters. Our relationship is kind of odd. We do have sex occasionally, we've even shared lovers a few times, but we still have relationships with others. She's my sister, best friend, and sort of a sex buddy all in one." She looked at Jessica as if hoping she would understand. "I know it sounds odd, but it works for us."

"If you say so." Jessica looked down into Suki's black eyes and felt herself falling into them again. "But you still have other… relationships?"

Suki nodded, "Yes."

"Are you currently in any other… relationships?" Jessica added. As she asked she wondered which answer scared her more, yes or no.

Suki lips quirked into a small, mischievous, smile, "Well, there is this girl I've been holding out for. She's not really into girls but I think that deep down she likes me too."

Jessica's heart seemed to skip a beat at Suki's admission. "Maybe she does. Maybe she always has and she's just now realizing it."

Suki stepped right up to Jessica and wrapped her arms around her, "Do you think this girl is ready to take the next step?"

Jessica's hands were trembling as she reached up and tentatively ran her hands up Suki's now naked back. She didn't answer for several seconds as she ran her hands up and down the smooth, flawless skin. She was lost for several moments in the soft, silken feel of Suki's skin and couldn't find her voice.