Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufpe
ufpe
65 Followers

Damn near had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't inside of some fairy tale. When she turned and noticed me huddled behind a bush, she sensually rose on legs that never seemed to end and shyly strolled over to me. I rose to her and after placing the remote on a nearby boulder, took her tiny hands in my own. She was beyond beautiful, long silky blond hair that flowed to the small of her back, large wanton sky blue eyes that reflected everything a man could ever desire, long sensuous limbs that begged to be caressed, full firm breasts capped with delightful brown nipples, and a cute little bush below her well toned abs that begged to be touched. Strangely, she had no navel. She led me to a grass covered clearing by a babbling brook and gracefully lay down pulling me on to her.

Her full lips were sweeter than a fine wine that quickly parted as my lips melted with hers. My hands gently roamed down her delicate features and long sinewy neck as her breathing quickened and tiny goose bumps formed on the arms that tenderly embraced me. I spent a lifetime in her sensual lip lock, silently thanking the Creator for my now painfully throbbing equipment. The moment we broke from our kiss, I gently moved down the flawless skin of her neck to the firm full melons that crowned her heaving chest. My lips explored their graceful full contours and the sensitive erect nipples gently, savoring their pure natural flavor. Her smooth legs slowly wrapped around my torso and she arched her back in pure sexual abandon. Slowly my lips descended down her trembling torso to her tight nether lips. Her hands entwined in my hair as my tongue explored the delicious fluids abundant there. It took a little time to pry apart the tight outer lips with my tongue, but once penetrated it was drawn to the tiny nub throbbing with anticipation. Two swipes of my tongue and her hips violently bucked in an intensely brief orgasmic release. The contented sigh was delightful, but the surprised squeal as I kicked my tongue back in gear was what I wanted to hear. Circling the inflamed bud with my tongue, her respiration went off the charts, hips into "wild mustang" mode, and her hands assaulted my scalp in a precursor to male pattern baldness. Rapidly climbing to a higher peak of orgasmic ecstasy, I eased my finger through the inflamed folds into the slippery entrance of her vagina, confirming my earlier suspicions that she was a virgin. She shrieked and pumped her hips frantically, her tight grip on my now rapidly thinning hair the only bulwark to being thrown free.

Her beautiful return to stasis was my opportunity to reposition myself and prepare for her first ever intimate invasion. After several attempts to penetrate the flushed folds, she grasped the rock hard invader and positioned it herself at her entrance before wrapping her arms and legs around me in eager anticipation. Slowly, savoring the tight slick folds, I forced my way in, pausing as my glans pressed firmly against her hymen. Those large blue eyes still half closed with orgasmic relief shot open, and her embrace tightened as gentle vaginal strokes caressed my glans. I felt her relax slightly before I lunged deeper into her depths; my cock eventually stopping at her cervical entrance. Again her eyes shot wide open and a brief squeak escaped her lips as she passed into womanhood. Gently I kissed her as her body adapted. We held the kiss as her torso slowly came to life. Taking this is a signal to resume; I slowly withdrew a little and eased back in until her cervix was gently kissed by my glans. Gradually increasing rhythm, I soon was back to normal ramming speed as her eyes dreamily reopened and she caressed my back lovingly. As I reached my optimal pace, her hips matched mine eagerly and within just a few delicious thrusts, she crossed over her orgasmic plane, thrusting her hips high in the air. Her vaginal contractions were so tight the literally forced me out of her. Those beautiful blue eyes shot wide open and her hands dove between us, hastily replacing my frustrated pussy plug into the drenched silky depths.

I was in hyper drive by now, and barely noticed the interruption, as I continued my thrusts into the unbelievable tight orifice with wild abandon. Close to the edge, I closed my eyes and let nature take its course, thrusting violently as her hips rose to meet my mine. She hugged me tightly. With a few rabbit thrusts, the boiling surge raced up my urethra only to find the escape passage blocked. The beautiful blond goddess beneath me was in the throes of her own explosive orgasm, her vaginal muscles squeezing so tightly that, combined with the force of my attempted ejaculation, I feared the retrograde ejaculation would blow my balls off. Fortunately, her muscles momentarily relaxed, and my essence burst against her cervix, increasing her orgasmic contractions exponentially. I clung on for dear life, as I literally rode her through her explosive climax, my cock experiencing the most fulfilling massage of its life. We fought for our collective breath albeit her tight embrace restricted my full recovery until her arms fell to her side and I was able to roll off her onto my back, gasping. After a brief respite, she rolled her sweat covered quivering body next to mine, and threw her arm over my chest as her energy waned and she drifted off to a profound sleep. I lay there exhausted, marveling at the first and only virgin I would probably ever plunder lying next to me.

Once assured she was fully asleep, I gently eased out from under her arm, and staggered over to retrieve the remote. I would love to expand on my latest conquest with the beautiful sleeping form by the brook, but hunger was becoming an issue. Gathering what was left of my wits and driven by curiosity, I set out on the rustic trail in this beautiful new world.

As I wound my way through the beautiful forest in the warm midday heat, I encountered various forms of wildlife undisturbed by my unannounced appearance. They showed no fear, and probably had never seen a human predator before. Fairy tales can be real! After a good hour of wandering through wonderland, I came to a large clearing with a huge, perfectly formed tree standing in the middle. I stopped short and stared -- this was getting surreal! A muffled noise behind me broke the mystery moment and I turned to see the blond goddess standing behind me with teary eyes. I smiled and she vaulted the few meters separating us to hug me forcefully. I locked lips with her and she likened to suck out my soul, breaking the kiss only when the last of our reserve air was depleted. I rubbed her tummy in the universal sign for hunger and she nodded curtly, and then dashed for the tree. I quickly followed and grabbed her arm as she reached up to pluck one of the abundant apple-shaped fruits on display. I'd read a story about a similar scenario once and peaked my senses in case a snake was coiled nearby. Although she obviously didn't understand, she respected my wishes and darted back up to the trail head where smaller trees were adorned with similar fruit. She eagerly plucked several of them and ran back to me excitedly. I hugged her in appreciation, and sank my teeth into the sweetest fruit I ever tasted.

Grasping her free hand, we followed along the edge of the forest until we found where the trail resumed and plunged into the welcoming shade. The trail wound through grassy meadows, endless forests and past small streams with the clearest and tastiest water I have ever quenched my thirst with. As time passed, I nicknamed the place Eden and was really becoming attached to the thought of spending a lifetime here when my companion suddenly stopped short and bowed her head. I tugged at her hand but she wouldn't budge. Fingering the remote in case a hasty retreat were required I moved ahead slowly at the urging of my curiosity. The trail opened into a wide valley sprinkled with the remnants of many small dome-like structures. In the center was a grassy knoll were the unmistakable remnants of a tall steeple lying broken on the ground.

I knew this place from before -- it was the land of the dick biters, and I reasoned my shy little virgin had somehow escaped with her plumbing intact. A probable byproduct of the Anuk, she was a genetically modified hybrid baby maker. The community had been virtually reduced to rubble -- maybe from a group of diskless rebels, or maybe even an extraterrestrial foe with shock and awe elements sufficient to amaze the Defense department. Warning bells clanged in my head and I turned to head back into the forest. My little virgin was history, and I quickly decided to follow suit. On reflection, it's amazing how contagious panic can be. I pushed the green button firmly.

Wrath of Sol

I landed hard on a sand dune with the winds whipping like a hurricane spawning sand tornadoes and restricting visibility to near zero. It was like an oven and the sun, what I could see of it, was easily ten times larger than I remembered. The remote tumbled from my hand, and I immediately tried to retrieve it albeit the winds and blowing sand were like digging a hole in the ocean. With the sun burning my back into bacon, I dug desperately and was finally able to grab the device and pull it free just as a tall figure in a flowing white hooded robe stood in front of me, partially blocking the wind that was sucking my life away. It extended a dark skinned hand, and I eagerly grasped it while tightening my grasp on the control. Wordlessly, we trudged through the hot torturous sandstorm, my feet burning with every step until we reached a small cream colored structure partially buried in the blowing sand. The walls were smooth and tapered, and the entry was close to the sloping roof. After a short climb up a rustic wood ladder, I fell through the small opening and into a mountain of soft white pillows. My rescuer soon followed with a thud.

We both lie still for several minutes before she slowly rose and shed her wrap revealing beautiful dark ebony skin thinly disguised by a white fishnet gown that left nothing to the imagination. Her weather hardened face was in sharp contrast to the rest of her delicate feminine body. Youth and virility glowed from her.

"Got liquid," she queried abruptly.

I shook my head no while still appraising her well defined muscle tone.

"Let me have your cum," she demanded shamelessly.

"Give me yours, then," I responded curtly.

"Dried up years ago, Honey; got some dried fruit in the other room though."

I reclined into a more comfortable position and she crawled over to me on all fours like a jungle cat with cornered prey. In a flash her head was buried in my crotch, sucking like a Hoover on steroids. She gently fumbled with my gonads before a finger slowly invaded my ass hole. I mumbled a quick protest which she ignored and thrust her finger in deeper, exploring the dark depths until it settled on my prostrate. I had always assumed the asshole was made for gays or proctologists, yet her gentle invasion was somewhat pleasurable. She must have been an expert because within moments I could feel my essence flowing through my urethra and into my host's dry mouth. She gulped it all down noisily. It happened so fast, I never got fully hard nor experienced orgasm.

"Thanks, I needed that," she whispered with a smirk that made my blood run cold. I had just been milked and used; literally raped and dehumanized. Yet, I could understand in this oppressive heat the need to extract anything that could provide refreshment. Desperate times, desperate measures. I quickly pressed the green button. . .

Beyond infinity

I was free floating in darkness. The dim light of distant stars barely illuminated a few rocks seconds before the sped past but there were no other sensations -- no sounds or smells -- nothing. I figured earth's expiration date had passed, and this was all that remained. It was a comfort to know we hadn't destroyed ourselves after all, and maybe there were a few humans out beyond my vision clinging desperately to life on a brave new world. After carefully studying the remote, I pressed the red button. . .

The security of my cool dark living room enveloped me. It was just as I left it, the TV busily blabbing to no one and a pile of clothes next to the sofa. I rose unsteadily, and after a quick physical assessment confirming I was intact, I headed to the kitchen for a brew. Walking to the window, I opened the tattered curtain a cunt hair, and was reassured by the traffic whizzing past in front of the apartment. Taking a deep swig, I plopped on the couch and threw my feet up. There was far too much information to wrap my head around so I took a deep breath and drifted off and slowly drifted off into a troubled sleep.

My dreams of a myriad of distorted landscapes and beautiful women faded abruptly as the phone rang. It was still dark, and I had to fumble for the receiver even though it was just a few feet away.

"Get the coffee ready, I'm on my way." The line went dead.

It took me a moment to realize it was Rick, my fishing buddy that had jointly purchased a 16-foot Bayliner with me last year. We both loved fishing the multitude of fresh water lakes located nearby, and the purchase of the vessel had been a lifelong dream for both of us. He kept the boat at his place as the apartments had no inside storage available, and his new off-road pick-up was just perfect to get us into the rustic boat launches. I sprang into action, threw on the coffee, grabbed my tackle from behind the BBQ in the storage shed on the patio, and grabbed my parka and gloves. Just as I finished pouring the coffee into the thermos, I heard him drive up and raced out the door, almost forgetting my keys. The warm cab, and tunes from the 60's coming from the radio warmed the soul all the way up to the lake.

I've known Rick since the early days of secondary school; always positive and quick to laugh, we could talk about damn near anything without causing offense to one another. He'd hitched up with a beauty brunette with strong Latina heritage shortly after we bought the boat, and he truly loved both her and the sweet little daughter left over from her first marriage disaster. As the sky began to glow with a new dawn, we slipped the boat into the smooth-as-glass-waters of the lake and carefully guided her through the dead heads to a small semi-hidden cove that had been quite fruitful the last time we fished it several months back. It was cool and invigorating; flies buzzing across the smooth surface, and birds announcing the sunrise in melodic song. Just as the sun crested, Rick got the first hit with his new lure, and within seconds, my tried and true bundle of salmon eggs scored the second. It was hot and heavy until we limited out less than a half hour later and we set course back to the landing. With an ice chest full of fair sized trout, we were soon on the road home laughing and yapping like a pair of school girls in heat; the memories of the proceeding evening long since committed to memory.

When we arrived at his place, we off loaded our bounty amidst the excited squeals of his daughter and the approving nod of her Mom. We cleaned up the boat and then the fish, and sat back to watch Mom and daughter working in almost perfect harmony to batter fry and serve up a delicious meal. The rest of the fish were immediately frozen with the exception of a few held out for me to take home. At some point in the meal, Rick mentioned a duplex down on the river he would like to purchase but he lacked the funds for a down payment, and his wife was somewhat hesitant with renting the other half to make ends meet. I wanted to see it.

After the dishes were cleaned up, we locked up and headed several miles out of town to a small winding access road and the duplex in question. It was remote, but much larger than I thought it would be, sat on five untamed acres with all the amenities including cable! Great for kids, perfect for fishermen; I was sold. It would drain my financial reserves but offered a greater form of security. A frantic week was to follow, but by the following Saturday, we were moving the bulk of our worldly possessions and closing out the last of our in-town obligations. Within a month, we were fully settled in, raised a 3-car carport with the boat parked in the middle stall, and caught a fistful of bass whenever time allowed. The remote control, that had lay comfortably in my bottom desk drawer in a plastic bag with the batteries removed, was scarcely more than a distant memory.

One particularly cold evening, several months later, I was watching a rerun and sipping a brew when my thoughts drifted back to the remote control. My life was better than it had ever been; with a promotion on the horizon, at a great place to live, I felt I had it all (except for a woman as Rick kept insisting). Yet my gonads were dangerously overloaded, and the opportunity to explore new perspectives and new pussy could not be denied. Reinserting the batteries, I strolled to the middle of the room, set my lukewarm brew on the coffee table, and pressed the blue button. . .

Of Queens and Princesses

I was standing in a great hall with a polished marble floor and alabaster statues of women with different robes lining the stark white walls that tapered up to a brightly painted wooden ceiling. In front, a raised marble platform with three ornate wooden chairs and a wrought iron chandelier dangled above. Candles flickered from a myriad of wrought iron candelabras scattered around the hall and behind the chairs.

"Kneel, knave!"

The authoritative voice behind me left little room for discussion. I dropped to my knees and tucked my hands to cover my groin. I didn't dare to look up although my curiosity pressed me to do so. An infinity passed with my knees protesting violently until a clear voice reverberated through the chamber.

"Why hast thou desecrated these holy chambers?"

Hmm, old English, I could deal with that. "I knew not of their holiness," I retorted and immediately a burning sensation swept across my back followed by the crack of a whip. "Owww," I blurted out.

"Silence . . . escort him to the dungeon and disembowel him."

"Whoa," I exclaimed abandoning my old English dialect. I raised my head and stared at my judges. They sat in the three chairs clad in bright white full length gowns with beautiful gold crowns and long flowing hair; one blond, one brunette and the third with fiery red. Another burning stripe burned across my back just below the first. The pain almost made me pass out. Apparently looking at royalty was frowned upon. I rose to my feet quickly and stomped over to the offending guard and snatched the whip from her hand.

"Stop that!" I was not into S & M, and I think she got the message as I grabbed the offending weapon and threatened to return the favor. Behind, I could hear another guard draw a weapon and I whipped around (literally) with my arm fully extended and connected with her sword arm, sending the weapon sliding blissfully across the floor. Both guards were bent over cradling there wounded arms, there leather bras hanging ungracefully from their heaving chests.

"Dost thou not knowest respect for the Royal Order. . ."

"C'mon man; I stood before you naked, defenseless and humble, and you return the favor with unwarranted bullying." I was storming towards the platform now, emboldened and angry, as the redhead beat a hasty retreat out the backdoor. The two other two royalty stood stunned; frozen in fear. "Haven't you ever heard about dignity and respect?" I reached the brunette, and threw a lip lock on her as her eyes shot open and her body tensed. Thirty seconds later, her eyes were drifting closed and she relaxed; her arms encircling my back with a gentle embrace.

"My queen," the blond queried, her voice shaking noticeably, "This barbarian doth partake in indecent liberties . . . but she hastily waved off by the woman in my arms. I slowly broke the delicious kiss and nuzzled her neck. She gasped and I could feel her noble legs giving way, so I tightened my grip and eased her down onto the cold marble floor getting a brief glimpse of her furry bush. She was naked beneath her gown -- feminist's gone commando! I slid my hand up the hem of her gown just as the front entrance boomed open forcibly and the fiery redhead with a group of well armed female warriors thundered towards us. I hate interruptions.

ufpe
ufpe
65 Followers