Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun and games with the remote control unit.
15.4k words
4.49
60k
46

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith Bradford was in his late twenties and lived with his girlfriend, Kim, in a small flat in a small town in the English Midlands. It was on a Friday, two days before the football World Cup Final that his television had failed, prompting Kim and himself to go out and buy a new one. While in the electrical store, Keith had found a television remote control unit lying on a display stand and had accidentally discovered that he was able to freeze time whenever he pressed the 'Pause' button.

Being a normal red blooded male, Keith was only interested in one thing, looking at the female of the species, and more to the point, what intricate secrets said females wore beneath their outer robes. He also had a yearning to pleasure them in some way if he could and so he had secreted the remote out of the store, unknown to his girlfriend who he loved dearly and had a very active sex life with.

The functions on the remote had been explained to him by a famous news presenter who had appeared to Keith while he was purchasing a new television set in a department store the previous day. The 'Pause' button wasn't the only facility that the remote could do as the coloured buttons also had different functions from those which were normally displayed on the television screen. The red button acted as a freeze button, while the yellow one enabled the user to move the limbs of whoever was the victim to enable articles of clothing to be removed. The green one allowed the user to command the victim to do things against their will whilst the blue one would allow the user to control the victims mind without being verbally spoken to. Keith had yet to try out this facility and determined that he would find the appropriate person that day.

There was also another function which hadn't been explained, as while in his hurry to freeze one particular victim, he inadvertently pressed a button which took him back forty years to the same date in 1974. Whilst there, he had discovered a whole new generation of ladies who wore sexy and sensual undergarments and he couldn't wait to use his new found toy to go exploring again. To cap it all when he went back in time, in most cases he was completely invisible to everybody so he was able to do almost anything at will.

Keith slept soundly following the exploits of the previous day and was only awakened by the sound of his girlfriend, Kim, letting herself into the flat following her night shift at the care home. He glimpsed at the clock on the bedside table; it was nearly twenty past eight in the morning. He threw the duvet cover back and slid off the bed as she walked into the bedroom.

"Hi Love," he said, kissing her on the lips. "Did you have a good night?"

"Yes, it was quiet tonight," said Kim. "Everybody seemed to behave themselves for once!"

"I'm going to cook some bacon and eggs," he said, heading towards the kitchen. "Do you fancy some?"

"No, we had bacon sandwiches at half past five this morning," said Kim. "I'll just have a slice of toast and a cup of tea then I'll get to bed. What are you doing this morning?"

"Well, the new television is coming about ten o'clock," said Keith. "Then I think I'll go out for a bit so that you can get some rest."

Kim nodded and she sat at the table reading a magazine while Keith cooked the breakfast. When they had eaten, Kim went off to bed as promised and gave Keith the instruction that she wanted waking around four thirty. The television was delivered on time and promptly installed and tested so by ten thirty, Keith was ready to go out again. He checked the main bedroom where Kim was sleeping peacefully and then went quietly into the spare room to the wardrobe where he had stored the carrier bag with the remote in and took it out.

The carrier bag was a bit awkward to keep lugging around and although the items weren't heavy, he was aware that every time he put it down it would become visible so he had a quick scout round for something more suitable. In a cupboard, he found a red canvas drawstring shoulder bag which Kim had once used to take to work with her. It was still in good condition and he thought it would be ideal to put the remote and the breadsticks in so that he could carry it on his shoulder and wouldn't have to keep putting the carrier bag down.

He put the items in the red bag and locked the door of the flat behind him. Once outside, he walked down the road a little way towards town. There was a large park nearby with a small children's play area which had a couple of swings, a roundabout and a see-saw and he stopped just inside the gate. There was nobody there so he reached inside the bag and pressed the 'Play back' button on the remote and instantly, there was a small white flash and he was transformed back to 1974.

Keith found himself still in the play area, but it was so much different to how he knew it. The swings were larger and heavier as was the roundabout, and there was a big, iron climbing frame along with a tall slide all set on concrete and not surrounded by the soft wood chippings of the modern day. There were a few children climbing and playing on the swings and Keith stood and watched them for a moment. He'd noticed the previous day the difference in the adult clothes and today even the children were dressed so differently. A few of the boys wore jeans or casual trousers and t-shirts. The girls were in casual dresses or skirts and tops and all seemed to be wearing sandals and white knee socks.

Keith left them after a couple of minutes and walked down the road towards town following the same route he had the previous day. The street layout was slightly different and the town council offices where he had encountered the lady in the trouser suit were still to be built. In its place stood a row of factories and being a Saturday morning there was hardly anyone around and the area had a feel of emptiness and neglect to it. Near to where he had encountered the young lady in the dark blue skirt stood an old pub. It too looked closed and forlorn and had long since had any customers.

Soon he was back in the bustling town centre and he headed back towards the shop where he had encountered Doreen and her friend, and also Lucy and Roger the previous day. It was as good a place to start so he wandered inside and found the long mirror, checking that he was still invisible as he was the previous day, and thankfully he still was.

He wandered down the aisle looking around at the clothes and fashions available on display for ladies of that era. Some of the price tags seemed very cheap to him compared to what Kim would pay in the present day. He continued on, unhindered and unashamed through the lingerie department looking at all the silky nightdresses and slips on the stands and feeling a few of them and he wished that Kim would wear items like that.

He was standing near to the changing room where he had encountered Lucy the previous day. One of the sales assistants had gone in to tidy away some clothes left behind by a customer and as he looked at her for a moment, a smile played across his lips. The curtain was partly drawn back and he slipped in close up behind her, threw his arms round her waist and kissed her on the side of the face.

The assistant spun round sharply, dropping the clothes on the floor as she did so and was most surprised to see nobody there. She shrugged her shoulders and stooped to them up again. Word had spread around the store about the previous day's incidents with Doreen and Lucy, and a few of the older hands had teased the younger staff with tales of the building being haunted by ghost of the shop's founder who had apparently been a bit of a ladies' man. As she stood up, Keith took her by the arms again and kissed her firmly on the lips.

She struggled a bit when he did this. The changing room curtain was still open and she tried to attract the attention of one of her colleagues who was sorting out some stock nearby, but without success. Keith relented for a few moments and then pressed the blue button. Immediately, she brushed her jacket straight with her hands. Then she cautiously looked outside and slowly pulled the curtain closed.

Keith looked at the sales assistant standing before him and thoughts came into his head of what he would like to do to her. She was an attractive looking lady, aged in her early thirties with dark brown hair tied into a small bun. Her brown eyes were framed by a pair of large brown spectacles and she wore the standard shop uniform of a red jacket and matching pleated knee length skirt together with a white blouse, black court shoes and natural hosiery. A small white name badge with 'Julie Milligan' was attached to her lapel and a gold wedding ring adorned her ring finger.

Keith stepped forward and started kissing her on the lips once more. She was flailing her arms about a bit and could feel his tongue, forcing its way into her throat and she could feel the outline of his body yet she could see nobody. She tried to break away, but something was preventing her from doing so. Perhaps her friend Sue was right, maybe the building was haunted and she was being pleasured by a ghost. If this was the case, maybe there was little point in struggling.

She calmed down a bit and even began to reciprocate Keith's advances. After a few minutes, he paused and sat down on the bench and watched as she brought her hands up to cover her breasts and began to massage them over her jacket, moving them this way and that. Her jacket was fastened with two gold buttons which she soon unfastened them and before transferring her hands to her blouse and then repeated the massaging exercise.

Julie was beginning to enjoy the experience. She could feel her nipples stiffen under her clothes and was actually yearning to do something to relieve herself. She closed her eyes and Keith wondered who she was imagining doing this to her. She continued massaging herself and talking to herself in a soft, high-pitched voice.

"Oh yes...ooh, that's heaven," she murmured. "Oh Vince, make love to me!"

Keith knew now that she wanted it badly and wasted no time in making her unfasten the buttons down the front of her blouse, pulling it from the waistband of her skirt has she went. When all the buttons had been undone, she pulled the two parts of the blouse apart. Underneath it she wore a white soft-cupped Cross-Your-Heart bra and once more she put her hands back over her breasts again and started to massage them.

"Oh...yes..." murmured Julie once more as she ran her fingers over the material.

Keith could feel his penis stiffening under his trousers at the sight before him. The power of thought guided her hands to her jacket and he watched as she removed it and then followed up the same procedure with her blouse. Without Keith's spiritual guidance her hands went back to her tits for a few moments then slid down her body to the waistband of her skirt and round to the zip fastener on the side. Keith heard a slight rasping sound as she undid the zip then she eased it away and lowered it reverently towards her ankles.

A white sheer half-slip slowly emerged before she stepped out of it and placed it on the bench behind her. She ran her hands over the smooth, silky material, then back over her body to her breasts and massaged them once more. All the time, her eyes were closed and she was murmuring gently to herself. Now and again, the name 'Vince' could be heard and Keith wondered whether it was her husband who she was imagining was with her.

She reached up and unfastened the hair grips which held her hair in place and let it cascade to rest on her shoulders. She shook her head and ran her hands through it sexily before bringing her arms behind her back to unfasten her bra. Her huge breasts tumbled out as she pulled the cups away and dropped it to the bench behind her next to where Keith was sitting. Her nipples were already firm and erect and she began to finger them readily.

Keith couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. Julie didn't need any thought guidance; she was now doing everything spontaneously. Her bosoms were just like two huge melons standing firm in front of her and her nipples were now rock hard. She brought her hands down to her slip once more and rubbed her groin area sensually through it. Her fingers went to the elasticated waistband and it was dispatched as slowly and sedately as the skirt previously. When the waistband was level with her knees, she let go of it and it fell in a small heap round her ankles. She stepped calmly out of it, picked it up and shook the creases from it and placed it with the rest of her clothes.

Keith dropped his trousers and boxer shorts to his ankles and stood up in readiness. His penis was almost vertical and he rubbed it gently. Meanwhile, Julie kicked off her shoes and was left in just a pair of tights and her matching white panties. She massaged her massive tits once more then eased the waistband of her tights away towards her knees. She sat down on the bench and rolled them down her legs then pulled them off. This left only the panties and she lifted her backside slightly off the bench and pushed them forward, past her knees and pulled them from round her ankles and laid them on the bench beside her.

It wasn't the quickest strip for a sex session that Keith had witnessed, in fact the speed was more akin to someone getting ready for bed rather than someone who was about to be pleasured, but at last she was ready. In a small changing room, in the middle of a large clothing store, she stood up, naked apart from her glasses, wedding ring and a small gold wristwatch with a black leather strap. Her pussy hairs were neatly trimmed and formed a triangle almost pointing to the entrance to her pussy, her melons were firm and pointing outwards in unison with each nipple bullet hard in the centre of their pink areolas.

It was almost as though she was in a trance and Keith wondered whether she would suddenly come round and realise the state she was in and make a fuss, but after one more fondle of her breasts she closed her eyes and stood with her arms by her side.

"Take me, Vince!" she whispered. "Let us be one once more. Make me thine as only you can!" Her eyes were closed once more.

Keith moved forward and let his right hand stroke the trimmed pussy hairs and she jumped slightly at the unexpected touch. She wasn't just damp, she was sopping wet and he inserted his finger inside her and scooped out some of her juices. He rubbed some on her lips and she licked them.

"Hmm, that tastes just divine," she said. "Fuck me and let's distil some more!"

Keith guided his rod towards the dripping entrance and pushed it home. He felt her pussy tighten around his throbbing organ and let her savour it for a moment then placed her hands on his shoulders and put his around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Oh, Vinnie!" she exclaimed. "Mr Big seems even bigger and thicker than usual!"

Keith said nothing, not that she would have heard him anyway and started shafting her in his usual steady rhythm. Each time he pulled her close, her huge melons smacked against his chest and shook violently and she made little grunting noises.

"Uh...uh...uh..." she moaned. "Uh...Vincent...my darling...this...is...heaven..."

Keith continued slamming away into her, gradually building up the tempo. Every now and then, she felt his penis smack against her cervix and she gave an extra loud yell. He knew that time was of the essence and that any moment they could be discovered either by a customer or else by another member of staff. What he didn't know was that his actions were already causing the curtain to rustle from time to time as his shoulder bag brushed against it.

"Uh...I...don't think...uh...I'll be...too...uh...long," moaned Julie as her cervix received another battering. "I...can feel...uh...myself...coming.....oh... God...this...is some...thing...else!"

Keith was inadvertently rustling the curtain as he brought Julie to an eventual climax. Jets of hot spunk spurted deep from within him merging with those from her own volatile eruption and oozing back out again. He withdrew from her and Julie brought her hands down to her pussy. Slivers of combined juices were running down her bare legs and she put her fingers into them and licked the residue.

Her eyes were now open again and she didn't seem to notice that she was supposedly alone in the cubicle. She was just about to take another small amount from her inner left leg when the curtain was partially pulled back and the head of her supervisor appeared. She took one look at Julie standing naked before her and pulled the curtain shut again for a few seconds before looking around and then squeezing inside, making sure that no customers or members of staff could see her.

"Mrs Milligan!" she exclaimed in hushed tones. "What on earth do you think you're doing, stark naked and playing with yourself in the middle of a busy store at eleven o'clock in the morning. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself! I'll go and get you some tissues so that you can clean yourself up then I want you to get yourself dressed and report to the manager's office in fifteen minutes."

For once, Julie seemed to come to her senses. She could see that there was apparently nobody else in the cubicle, although she didn't realise that Keith was still there, invisible to her. The supervisor left the cubicle, taking care that Julie's naked form could not be seen, and hurried to a nearby counter and soon returned with a handful of tissues which she handed to her.

"In all my years working here, I've never known anybody do anything like this!" she said. "I'm appalled, absolutely appalled!"

"I'm s-so s-sorry, M-m-miss Harris," stammered poor Julie, almost on the verge of tears.

"It's too late for that!" said Miss Harris. "Now get dressed please and be quick. There may be customers waiting to use this cubicle."

She turned to leave the cubicle and a flash of inspiration came to Keith. Miss Harris was in her early fifties with short, fair, tightly permed hair. She was quite large in stature and was the sort of person who was firm but fair but she didn't always suffer fools gladly. Not a lot was known about her, other than she lived alone with her cat, while rumour had it that she had once been in love with an American airman during the war but he had been married and returned home when hostilities ceased and she had never looked at another man since.

She was wearing the same uniform as Julie had been and Keith quickly reached out and lifted her skirt up to her waist with both hands. Miss Harris froze in horror. A second later and she would have been through the curtain and everyone outside may have seen what she was wearing which was a cream coloured satin petticoat with inches of intricate lace around the hem. Keith didn't stop to look as Miss Harris had opened her mouth to scream. He put one hand over it to stifle any sound and then lifted both skirt and petticoat up in unison with the other.

Julie was sitting on the bench behind him trying to wipe the drying juices away. She couldn't believe what was happening to her supervisor who was standing with her back to her displaying a matching pair of lacy French knickers, from beneath which protruded three suspenders which were holding up her stockings. Keith had knelt down close behind Miss Harris and carefully pulled the French knickers away from her waist and she started protesting.

"Mrs Milligan, what in God's name do you think you're doing?" she exclaimed. "This is assault! You'll get the sack for this and I'll press charges against you! Let me go immediately or else I'll...oohhh!"

The ginger forest round her opening had made her entrance difficult to find but just in time, Keith had found her clitoris and was gently massaging it.