Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers

Janey didn't reply. She was too confused by her own thoughts and feelings.

They were sitting in the ice cream shop at one of the small tables eating their ice creams before Janey spoke again.

"You don't know any of them but last night you were convinced they only think of themselves." Janey said with a glance at her brother, "In fact there are a lot of things they have in common with you, Robby and Dad."

James stopped eating to watch his sister for a few moments. "Like what?"

"Stuff. Little things, like Ren doesn't like any of them swearing where I can hear it or near me. They are respectful in a lot of little ways," Janey said faintly.

"But they stand by and do nothing while their mate abducts some girl and rapes her, holds her against her will," James snapped in a low voice.

Janey looked around self-consciously but no one seemed to have noticed their conversation. " They weren't there at first, and two of them stopped him hurting me when they could," She said very quietly.

James studied her face for several moments before resuming eating his ice cream, he realised that his sister actually believed what she was saying. Maybe he would be smart to try to get to know these people for himself before he decided what they were like.

* * * * *

Hawk sat one end of the bench seat, his plate of food in one hand and fork in the other. As he ate he thought of Sky; he had watched her earlier while he had been questioned in the courtroom. Her fear had still been there and it had made him hard just watching, but he had also seen something like hatred in her eyes as well.

He was in big trouble and he knew it. With that bastard Renegade taking her side ( Hell Ren probably was just doing it to score brownie points with Sky.) He'd had his eye on her from the moment he first saw her and he had made no effort to hide the fact. And some how he had managed to turn the others against him; he'd done that even while he had been scheming to get Sky.

There was no way around it, Hawk decided as he ate the last of the food then placed the plate and fork on the bench beside him. He glanced at Jake where he stood on the other side of the cell with his back to him still eating. Renegade had cost him his relationship with Jake and Sky who could have made him much more money than Ren had handed over to him for her. Not only that, Seth Markham was mad at him and Hawk knew full well that Markham would be out for revenge. Definitely not a nice thought.

Hawk lent back as he fished his nearly empty packet of cigarettes out of his pocket, put one in his mouth and reached for his lighter.

"It'll be a long sentence," Hawk thought as he blew the smoke towards the ceiling, "there's no other way around it. Shame though, she was a good fuck especially when she fought me."

"Food's pretty crap hey?" Hawk said trying to make conversation with Jake but the other man stood there with his back to him ignoring him.

Shortly a police officer came to the cell to collect the plates and cutlery. Hawk walked to the door and handed his plate to the officer, glanced quickly both ways along the hallway then threw a hard right to the man's temple.

Jake watched in disbelief as the policeman crumpled in a soundless heap and Hawk bent down over the man, pulling at his weapon belt roughly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jake asked as Hawk pulled the gun free from the holster.

Hawk looked at his one time lover with a rueful grin, "Sky can't testify if she's dead. I'm going away either way so it might as well be for the big one. Besides, I owe Renegade one he won't forget."

Jake stared at Hawk not believing what he was hearing. "You do know they'll shoot you when they see that gun."

"I'm in for it either way. Coming?" Hawk asked as he stepped out into the hallway cautiously.

"No, I'll do my time." Jake said as he backed away from the front of the cell.

Hawk shrugged and moved as silently as he could down the hallway.

Once Hawk was out of sight Jake hurried to the police officer and shook him gently, "Come man, wake up! You hear me? Wake up!"

The police officer stirred groggily and Jake pulled him into a sitting position and lent him against the wall before slapping his face lightly. The officer came around with a start and automatically reached for his gun on seeing Jake so close.

"You got to get up man! Hawk took your gun and he's going after the girl. He said the dead don't tell no tales," Jake said as he forcibly pulled the officer to his feet.

"Step back into the cell!" The officer snapped as he felt groggily for his gun.

Jake held both hands shoulder high as he backed way from the man, "Hawk has your gun and he's going after the girl. He intends to kill her," Jake told him clearly.

The officer looked around and then reached for the door. He hesitated for a moment as he looked either way down the hallway. "Which way did he go?"

"To your right. He'll be looking for a way out." Jake said as he moved back until he could sit on the bench.

The officer shut the door behind him locking it and hurried down the hallway towards the nearest phone.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,328 Followers