Renaissance Festival Cums Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers

The wood nymph stared at Liz's exposed bush, clearly liking what she saw and replied, "I am called Alvina, which means friend of elves and humans. Stories passed down through the ages often refer to Alvina's friendliness towards elves and humans while they were in the woods. She enjoyed watching them have sex and was not afraid to participate as long as she was invited. She dressed very provocatively, using shear fabrics or strategically placed slits, to encourage the elves and humans to ask her to join them in their sexual activities in the woods."

"Glad to make your acquaintance, Alvina. Captain Jack Rackham at your service." Gene said bowing deeply.

"And I am Anne Bonny." Added Liz with a bit of a curtsey. "We are both North Carolina pirates. I ran from my boring husband and took up with Captain Jack to lead a successful and exciting life as a pirate on the Spanish Main." As she finished she moved closer to Gene, put one arm around his waist and let her hand drop to caress his sexy, tight-encased, butt. Liz turned slightly towards Gene and with her other hand began to caress his nipple through his shirt.

Alvina watched with attention as Gene began to swell inside the tight fabric of his costume. Soon the outline of his cockhead was easy to see pushing out the stretch fabric. She could tell he was indeed big and circumcised with a clearly defined ridge around the head.

Liz was hoping Gene's cock would grow as a result of her ministrations to his nipple. If Alvina liked to watch, Liz would give her something to pay attention to. Gene had very sensitive nipples and Liz loved feeling them get hard as she caressed them. She continued her caresses and then noticed Alvina staring at Gene's crotch. Glancing down, Liz saw Gene's big cock coming to life, the outline in his tights was unmistakable. Deciding to up the stakes a bit, Liz slowly moved her hand in wider circles on Gene's chest and stomach. At the bottom of one of the circles she slowly slid her hand down to Gene's cock and began to openly caress the head through his tights.

Looking at Alvina and smiling, while continuing to caress the rather large bulge in Gene's tights, Liz said,"Do you often get invited to join in? Or would you rather watch?"

"Sometimes I like to join in, if it's people I know. But mostly here at the Renaissance Festival I just like to watch. A little while ago I saw a couple disappear behind that unused stage over there." She said pointing behind them. "I hid behind a tree and watched her pussy swallow his cock as she lay on a table. I really get turned on watching a nice hard cock slide in and out of a moist pussy. Seeing a cock glistening with pussy juice makes we wet. My pussy is really hairy so I like it when the woman is unshaven so I can fantasize it's me."

Alvina pulled her tunic up to her waist and proudly exclaimed, "See how nice and hairy I am." Then she ran her fingers through her fluffy muff and pulled the hair out to show how long it was. "Ohhh I love doing that. It feels so good."

She let her tunic drop and continued, "Less than an hour ago I fingered myself behind the tree as they had sex on the picnic table. We all came at the same time. I still feel aroused and watching you rub that nice, thick, piece of meat is making me wet all over again."

The line moved, breaking the spell of the moment. They were finally at the beer taps to get their cups filled. The buxom woman dispensing the beer openly stared at Gene's package outlined under his tights. Liz noticed and smiled at the woman as if to say, 'it's as good as you think it is honey!' Alvina was the last to get her beer and dropped her cup on the ground while handing it to the woman. When Alvina bent over to pick it up, her short outfit rode up to give everyone a clear view of her hirsuteness from behind. She was not wearing any underwear and relished the thought of exposing herself for all to see. Gene and Liz noticed and commented to each other how pretty her fluffy, light brown, pussy hair was.

Beer in hand the three began to walk down the main street taking in the sights of bawdy wenches with their breasts spilling out and men in tights. Liz and Gene were walking with their arms around each other, slightly ahead of Alvina. Liz was enjoying the feel of Gene's tight butt through the stretch velour fabric. As evidenced from the eyes of the women passing in the other direction, Gene was enjoying it too. Liz liked watching their eyes as passersby first beheld her breasts proudly on display with her areole clearly visible; then focused on Gene's tumescence noticeably straining against the fabric. The black color hid the fact that his cock was leaking pre-cum at a copious rate.

Gene's hand on Liz was active as well. He caressed her shapely ass while they walked. Her nipples stood up proudly trying to escape her dress; very sexy and provocative.

Alvina, now in full voyeur mode, took all this in enjoying the fabric of her tunic rubbing her nipples as her braless breasts bounced with each step and the abundant hair covering her mound tickled by the lower part of the fabric swishing to and fro as she walked. She was getting more aroused, feeling herself getting wetter by the minute as she avidly took it all in.

They stopped to listen to a group of minstrels singing and playing mandolins. Gene and Liz put their beers down on a bench. They embraced each other for a loving, lingering kiss. Gene's hands massaged the globes of her ass through the dress. In a daring move, while pressed against Gene so no one could see, Liz subtly slid her hand in one of the side slits of her dress and massaged her clit then inserted two fingers in her now sopping pussy. She pulled her hand out and brought her fingers to Gene's lips. "Taste how wet and juicy I am."

"Yum", he replied as he savored the fragrance of her pussy juice, "That's much better than beer. My tip is all wet too. I hope we can find a private place soon. I really want, no need, to bend you over, flip that dress up, lick you until you beg me to fuck you and then pleasure your hot, wet cunt with my big, throbbing cock."

"Oh honey, that's what I need too. My pussy is so wet my juices are running down my thigh. But what do we do with Alvina?"

"I don't think she'll bother us. If you don't mind, why not let her watch from a spot where we can't see her so it feels like we're alone."

"As long as you fill my wet, hairy pussy with this", she said reaching down and caressing his cock through the soaked tights, "and your hot cum. That's fine with me."

Liz and Gene ended their embrace and stood next to each other enjoying the performance. Liz positioned herself at a bit of an angle to him so she could feel his sexy ass with one hand and stroke the head of his cock with the other. Gene took advantage of the angle and inserted one hand into the top slit of her dress. Gently he ran his fingers through the luxurious, curly hair covering her sex, every now and then managing to insert a finger between the lips of her labia and over her clit as they listened to the minstrels. Liz could feel the wetness at the head of Gene's cock while his fingers worked their magic on her pussy.

Alvina positioned herself to block the view of what the pair was doing from most passers by, but could see it all herself. Her hand ventured under the hem of her tunic to caress her hairy pussy and massage her clit. The three knew the minstrels could see all of this, especially one as evidenced from the growing bulge under his tights, but continued teasing and stimulating themselves in a private exhibition for the minstrels.

When the music set came to an end, the minstrels thanked the crowd and passed the hat.

Alvina's face was flushed; she was near orgasm when the music stopped. As the small crowd broke up she stopped fingering herself, turned to face Liz and Gene and licked her fingers clean. Liz too was almost there and sighed in frustration when Gene stopped massaging her clit. Gene pulled his hand out of her dress and making sure Alvina was watching, presented his fingers to Liz who slowly, sensuously inhaled the fragrance of herself and proceeded to lick them clean.

Gene spoke to Alvina in his best pirate voice, "My little wood nymph, I reckon it's time you showed us that table behind the fence. It's time to unsheathe my sword and bury it deep within this wench; right after I give her a good lickin!"

Alvina nodded and strode off with her breasts bouncing merrily giving the minstrels much joy. She was very pleased at the prospect of watching Gene give Liz a 'good lickin' and use his sword on her. From earlier discussions she knew Liz kept her pussy natural too. This would help Alvina imagine it was her that was having the pirate's sword mightily thrust in and out of her. Her nipples were very erect from her self-stimulation and sent tingles throughout her body as they rubbed against the sheer fabric with every step.

Following behind Alvina, Liz said almost too loudly, "Baby my pussy is so wet and I want your big, thick, cock in me so bad that I'm tempted to just stop right her and let you take me."

"I feel the same." said Gene stopping. He turned to face Liz, pulled the waistband of his tights down to expose himself. "Look how sword has grown and how shiny and wet it is right now."

Alvina turned around to look at them, hearing Liz's comment about her wet pussy. Alvina saw Gene's cock out of his tights. She gasped and said, "I wish I had one of those in bed with me every night. If I did, I wouldn't need this." At that point she pulled a dildo out of her bag. It was large and very lifelike with veins and ridges almost matching Gene's. Liz and Gene had no time to comment as Alvina put it back in her bag, turned and continued at a faster walk towards the fence.

Liz lovingly stroked Gene's thick, shiny, wet sword. "Let's hurry", she said licking the pre-cum she collected from her fingers. Gene put his tights back in place and they followed Alvina.

Unseen by any of them, and 20 paces to their rear, one of the minstrels followed stealthily. When Alvina got close to the opening in the fence, he ducked behind a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alvina stopped at the opening of the fence and turning, told Liz and Gene to go through the gate, follow the path around to the right, and wait for her about 10-yards outside the fence while she made sure nobody followed. Liz and Gene followed her instructions, but added a step of their own as they both disrobed as soon as they were hidden from view by the fence. Alvina checked one last time to make sure the coast was clear and followed them. The minstrel left his hiding place and silently advanced.

Alvina quickly walked through the opening and turned right to follow the path. After going just a few yards she saw two beautiful naked people. Her breath was taken away. Not just with the sight of Gene's cock fully engorged to its impressive size, or with the long strand of pre-cum dripping off the end; but the whole package he presented. He was muscular but not muscle-bound; hair where there should be but not where it shouldn't and his well shaped torso.

Next to him stood Liz with her breasts now fully and proudly on display. Her nipples stood out showing how excited she was. Most importantly, Alvina saw a triangle of abundant, long, silky, soft, dark, curly hair with Liz's clit just peeking out from the lush forest. Liz's thighs and pussy fur sparkled in the sunlight with dewy moisture. Alvina continued walking towards them as she pulled her tunic over her head to join their nakedness and revel in the feeling nudity provided.

"You two are so beautiful!" Alvina exclaimed, "I could get myself off right here just looking at you." As she said this a hand went to her furry mound and played with herself, sliding a finger in and out of her love canal, not caring that Gene and Liz could plainly see. The other hand teased a nipple until it stood out. Then she brought both hands under one breast and pushed it up as her head bent down to give it a tongue bath. The bumps on her areole stood up as the moistened area was alternately warmed by her tongue and cooled by the air. When she could not stand the teasing any longer she pushed the breast up higher, bent her head down and sucked on her erect nipple. This caused jolts of electricity to travel down to her pussy. The ends of the soft, abundant hair covering her pussy glistened with moisture, evidence of her arousal, in the rays of the warm sun.

"This path goes through the woods for about 50 yards to a clearing with a few picnic tables and a fireplace. As you can see, it hasn't been kept up and maybe gets used by the scouts or something when the festival isn't here. I've visited it many times to get naked and be alone. I've never seen or heard anyone. Most people don't know it's here." Gene nodded his understanding and squeezed Liz's hand. Alvina continued, "You two go ahead and if you don't mind I'll watch you make love from behind a tree or bush so you can't see me and it'll be just like you're all alone."

"Let's go honey," Liz said gathering her clothes, "I'm too wet to wait any longer." Liz moved forward with her breasts bouncing seductively; her extended nipples leading the way. Gene followed with his woody wobbling like a divining rod seeking water. They emerged a minute later in a brightly lit glen surrounded by dense foliage. As predicted by Alvina they were all alone except for the picnic tables and fireplace. Gene laid their clothes on one of the tables; moved behind Liz and passionately kissed the spot on her neck that never failed to turn her on (as if that was needed). As Gene kissed her she caressed her breasts, gently pinching her long nipples.

Liz lie on her back on the table and spread her legs. Gene moved in between and began teasing the long, silky, hair covering her pussy with this tongue while his fingers gently tugged her nipples. Liz moaned and pushed her hips up encouraging him to make contact. Gene slide his tongue up the valley between her lips and over her clit; eliciting another moan. Then he gently sucked first one then the other of her labia into his mouth. His cock dripped pre-cum like a leaky faucet. He continued licking Liz's moist nether region and was rewarded with the sweet nectar of her excitement. He moved his head down and with his tongue extended, flicked it over her anal rosebud.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned and placed her hands on his head while pushing her hips into to him again. "More!"

Slowly, Gene ran his tongue up the valley of delight savoring the sweet taste, aromatic smell and feeling of her silky hair. When he got to the top he gave one hard lick up on her clit and one hard lick down. This felt so good Liz pushed his head down and her hips up saying, "Lick my pussy baby, suck my clit and make me cum."

Needing no further encouragement Gene clamped his mouth around her clit and sucked it out of its hood. The suction encouraged more blood flow to her clitoris, heightening her sensitivity. He gently maneuvered it between his teeth with his tongue and then rapidly flicked over and around it. It didn't take long. Liz could feel the orgasm welling up inside her as he licked her blood-engorged clit and teased her nipples. She moaned loudly now; pushing his head against her furry mound more forcefully: then things exploded. She was incapable of controlling her movement as waves of pleasure raced through her body. Her cum juice splashed over his tongue and dripped down his chin. Every part of her was on fire. "Oh God! Oh yesss!" She cried out to the wilderness not caring if anyone heard and succumbed to one of the best orgasms of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a sigh Alvina remembered the sight she had come to witness and set off down the trail. While still several yards from the glen she could hear Liz moaning. Alvina cautiously and quietly moved into the woods and took up a position behind the first ring of bushes where she could see, hear and almost reach out and touch the sexy couple making love before her.

Alvina bent slightly forward, her breasts hanging down with one hand on each milking them. As Gene's head slid down past Liz's pussy Alvina marveled at the dark silky fur that covered Liz's womanhood. As Gene's tongue slid up between Liz's labia Alvina mimicked his movements with her fingers and imagined she was laying on the table getting eaten.

As Liz moaned and moved her hips, Alvina's fingers slid rapidly in and out of her wet pussy with her thumb hitting her clit on each inward stroke. She silently mouth to herself, "Oh God eat me, eat me. Lick my pussy. Suck my hairy cunt. You know you love my hairy cunt. Make me cum baby, lick my clit." Alvina's hand was now a blur sliding up and down her well lubed slit as her other hand tweaked and pinched her nipples. When Liz cried out in ecstasy Alvina came too, hard. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed, her nipples hardened between her finger tips. Clear girl-cum squirted between her fingers and ran down her thigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The minstrel couldn't believe his luck! As he carefully peered around the gate he saw three naked people. Not ten-yards from him was the wood nymph; naked, fingering herself and sucking on her own tits. He stroked his hardening cock through his pants as he watched.

When the nymph moved down the trail following the other couple, he continued his stealthy advance following her into the woods and took up a position behind and to her left where he could clearly see the nymph and the action in the glen.

He was more interested in the nymph. As she stroked her pussy and milked her tits, he silently removed his tights and shirt leaving only his shoes on. His hand curled around his cock, pumping it slowly to maximize what his senses felt, saw and heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alvina and the minstrel both looked to the glen and saw Gene rub the head of his cock over Liz's clit. Slowly Gene slid the massive member up the valley between her moist lips and over her clit. "Ohhhh baaaaby." Liz began moaning again.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my hard, wet cock or do you want to taste it first?" asked Gene. He continued to saw his cock back and forth over her clit and getting no response, traced a line of pre-cum from her clit to the center of her oyster flower. Slowly he fed his thick, tumescent tube in her willing, juicy crevice. He moved in an inch and then back out; slowly advancing and retreating. Each time going a little deeper and each time enjoying the sight of his shiny cock parting her lips and gliding into her forest of love.

"Honey, don't tease me like that." Liz gasped. "Fuck me now!" She cried out passionately. "You know I love your big, thick cock. Put it in my wet, hairy pussy and make love to me any way you want."

Gene pushed his hips out and his cock all the way in. The feeling of Liz's warm, wet, tight vagina was something he never tired of. He began a slow rhythm and said, "My cock feels so good in your pussy. I could fuck you all day long. I love watching my big cock come out all slick and shiny." As usual, Gene was enthralled with the forest surrounding her love canal and caressed one of his own sensitive nipples with one hand as he thrust in and out of Liz.

Liz knew if she continued talking dirty and sexy to Gene it would turn him on even more. His steely cock would get bigger, harder and give her more pleasure. She was overtaken by lust now, moaning loudly and calling out repeatedly, "Fuck me Gene. Fuck my wet, hairy pussy with your big cock. Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" The talk aroused Liz as much as Gene. She used her fingers to push her engorged, sensitive clit against his cock as it slid in and out.

Gene felt his cock grow and his balls tighten. He picked up the pace and was now pistoning rapidly in and out of Liz's slick pussy. Liz felt her pussy fill and stretch with each inward stroke. "My big cock loves to fuck your pussy. I can feel the head slide against the walls of your love canal. I wish I could suck your clit as I fuck your pussy."

NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers