Renaissance Festival Cums Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers

Gene pulled his cock out and slid two fingers in Liz's pussy. He brought them to his mouth and savored the taste. "Me too, I want some." moaned Liz. Her second favorite thing to having Gene's member in her muff was to have it in her mouth. She enjoyed the fragrance, the taste and the texture of him.

He slid his cock back in, thrusting a couple of more times to get it well coated with her love juice then pulled out and walked around the table to her head. She eagerly took his pussy-coated cock in her mouth, tasting the two of them.

He was too big to take it all the way in her mouth but she tried anyway. She caressed his balls as she licked his shaft like it was a purple veined candy cane. "Oh yea, suck my cock baby. Get all our love juices." moaned Gene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Alvina saw Gene's cock emerge from Liz's garden of pleasure, glistening with pussy juice, she wished for a nice hard cock to fill her up too. She was still very wet from her cum a few minutes ago and knew a nice hard cock could easily slide into her juicy honey pot.

Just then she remembered the dildo and turned to her left to get it out of her bag on the ground. In the process of turning she heard a twig snap. She looked in the direction of the noise and saw the minstrel; naked, with a nice thick piece of meat in one hand dripping pre-cum from the end.

The minstrel lifted his finger to his lips giving her the sign to be quiet as he released his rod. Alvina now realized her wish had come true! Here was the nice, juicy, hard cock she had wished for. She smiled at the minstrel and beckoned him to come to her.

He carefully moved to her, so as to not make any noise, his manhood wiggled enticingly with a thread of pre-cum dangling from the end. Watching him approach Alvina licked her lips and knelt down. When he reached her, her mouth formed an "O" to engulf him. She guided him between her lips milking his shaft with one hand as she hungrily sucked the pre-cum from the head and purred with satisfaction. The minstrel moved his hips to gently thrust in her mouth as she cupped his balls with her other hand.

Both their heads turned when they head Liz moan and yell out "Fuck me baby!" Alvina stood up and turned so she could see the action in the glen. She bent over again, placed her hands on her knees and pointed behind her. The minstrel needed no further direction. He placed a hand on each of her shapely buns and slid into her bushy garden.

Alvina purred again as he entered her. "Yuummm! That's what I needed. Put your hard dick all the way in." She pushed back to take him all in. She was so wet he slid in with no trouble. She wiggled her ass to better feel him inside her as he began to slowly move in and out of her lush pussy.

They were both looking at the glen now, very turned on by what they saw, what they felt. Alvina's powerful orgasm a few minutes ago left her very aroused. She knew it wouldn't take long to cum again. Alvina brought one hand to her pussy and alternately massaged his balls and her clit. The minstrel placed his palms on the globes of her ass; delighting in the sight of her fluffy pussy hair sticking out all over, growing profusely even in the cleft of her ass. He groaned appreciatively as she massaged his cum filled balls. The warmth of her pussy, the feel of her soft pubic hair when he pushed all the way in was something here-to-fore he only dreamed about.

As he heard Gene say, "I love watching my cock come out all slick and shiny" he looked down to see his own shaft covered with Alvina's love juice. The minstrel pulled Alvina's sexy ass to him and thrust his love stick all the way in. Alvina could feel his balls against her hand as she massaged her clit.

The minstrel followed Gene's pace and was now pounding Alvina rapidly and forcefully from behind, their skin making a slapping noise as he bottomed out. Her tits were swinging back and forth with each thrust, adding to her pleasure.

This was too much for both of them. All pretense of subtly left as he moaned and said,"Your cunt feels so good. Do you like this cock in you?"

Alvina muttered, "Oh yes! Fuck me deep, fuck me hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gene and Liz heard Alvina's voice. They assumed she was using the dildo as she watched them. The thought of 'performing' for her heightened their pleasure.

Gene yelled out, "Baby, seeing my big cock slide in and out of your hairy garden of delights is so beautiful. Your pussy looks so erotic with this hard cock moving in and out. I wish you could see how sexy this looks."

"Oh God baby, I want it harder. Ohhhhh baaaaby, more, harderrrr" moaned Liz as she grabbed his hips pulling him violently into her. Her breasts jiggling in time with his strokes as she bucked to feel his pubic bone pound against her clit each time he sunk in.

As her second orgasm began Liz started to breathe rapidly; almost panting. "Oh yes baby, I'm cumming, cum with me." She gasped. Her body was out of control. Her pussy clenched his cock as orgasmic spasms wracked her body.

Gene continued as she writhed in ecstasy. Gene wanted to make this feeling last. He contracted his PC muscle to prevent ejaculation. He slowed the pace to a slow in and out, breathing deeply. He focused on the sensations of his cock. He could feel the walls of Liz's velvet tunnel caressing the head and shaft as he slowly pushed in and pulled out. He could feel his pubic hair as it made contact with her, luxurious bush. The feeling of her moist cunt around his cock was divine! He was nearly overwhelmed with the sensations coming from the sensitive head of his cock as it probed deeply into her moist love tunnel.

Gene could take it no longer, "I'm cumming baby, feel my hot cum in you." He increased the speed and depth of his thrusting. Liz felt his cock expand at the base as his cum boiled up from the depths. The first release of Gene's cum increased the lubrication. He continued to thrust fast and deep, Liz felt the next blast of hot semen hit her cervix and she had another, smaller orgasm; releasing her pussy juice. Gene pushed in one more time, his cock now gliding in the super lubricated tunnel, but still able to feel the walls with his cockhead; her pussy was flooded and leaking both their cum.

Gene grunted as his last load of cum shot into Liz. His orgasm was full and complete as the now super sensitive tip of his cock felt every little movement. He thrust a couple of more times and collapsed on top of Liz. As Gene and Liz held each other in post orgasmic bliss they could now clearly hear Alvina and the minstrel's love-making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still bent over at the waist, Alvina continued to rub her clit and massage the minstrel's balls as he pistoned in and out of her. With her other hand she massaged her swinging breasts and pinched her nipples. The minstrel held her hips securely to penetrate her deeply. In this position Alvina could feel the head of his cock hit her G-spot with each inward move. She could feel her orgasm building up. Electricity ricocheted throughout her body, her pussy on fire.

"Oh yes, fuck me deep, fuck me." she moaned as her orgasm began to overtake her. "Oh God; oh God!" Her knees started to weaken and her senses exploded. Her pussy contracted over and over, greedily grabbing the love muscle penetrating her.

The minstrel felt her contractions and held on tightly to prevent her from falling over. He slowed down to delay his cum and enjoy the sensations. When Alvina was almost limp in his grasp he pulled out. She turned around, still bent over and took his shiny, slick cock in her mouth; savoring the pungent juices coating it. "I want to taste you, cum in my mouth." she said lustily looking up and returned to pumping and sucking his tool.

The minstrel was close before but now had gone past the point of no return as his cum erupted. Alvina felt the first blast; thick and warm on the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly and kept pumping his cock. Two more spurts filled her mouth. She felt his cock twitch as she ran her tongue over the head to slurp up the last bit of cream. She looked up at him, smiled, stood up and threw her arms around him. They kissed deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing Alvina ask the minstrel to cum in her mouth, Gene and Liz ended their embrace and sat on the table. This gave them a good view of the action just outside the glen as Alvina engulfed the minstrel.

Gene's copious cum was leaking out of Liz, coating the hair on her labial lips. Before it could drop down to the ground, Gene ran three fingers through Liz's lips and scooped up a generous amount of their combined cum. His fingers were slick and shiny. Cum nearly dripping off as he brought them to his lips and licked the warm, gooey spunk.

Liz reached down to her leaking pussy with her fingers to bring up a good amount of cum and licked them clean. They turned to each other and kissed. Their tongues intertwined, cum leaking out on their chins. They licked each other clean and kissed again.

Sitting naked on the table, holding hands, they watched Alvina and the minstrel disappeared into the woods together.

NakedinNC
NakedinNC
18 Followers