Renata Gets a Ride

Story Info
Guy gives his daughter's friend a ride.
10.5k words
4.56
271.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t know where to start this story, sure it’s easy to say ‘just start at the beginning’, but this story really has multiple beginnings. I could agonize over which of the beginnings to ‘start’ with, but rather than doing that I think I’ll start right where I am now, at the end of the story. So where am I right now you ask, well I’m lying on my back, naked in a hotel room bed with a very attractive naked young lady laying on top of me her head on my chest kind of nuzzled under my chin. Who am I, well I’m a 44-year-old guy who has way more hair on his body than on the top of his head. My beard, which fortunately still fills in nicely thank you, is unfortunately mostly gray. And finally the last couple years has seen me loose most of my bodies conditioning I had worked so hard to maintain.

So how does a 44 year old balding out of shape guy end up naked in a hotel room bed with an attractive naked young lady laying on top of him? I know what you’re thinking and no she isn’t a prostitute and no I haven’t given her a date rape drug and kidnapped her. I guess I’ll start by telling who she is. Her name is Renata and she is one of my daughter’s best friends. My daughter, Ange is an 18 year old freshman in college, Renata is the same age as my daughter and will be leaving shortly to spend a year as a foreign exchange student in France.

Now that we know who the very attractive naked young lady is I think what I’ll do now is slip back in time and tell you about the first time I saw Renata. Notice I didn’t say met, because the first time I saw her we didn’t speak I just observed her from a distance, a short distance, but still there wasn’t any personal contact. It was the last half of Ange’s senior year in high school and the event where I first saw Renata was at the schools play that my youngest daughter had a part in. My youngest daughter, Liza (pronounced Liz - ah), short for Elizabeth was 12, and she was sitting on a bench talking with Ange and another girl. The other girl was a pretty little thing and I assumed she was a friend of Liza’s. Liza at 12 years old was one of the youngest in her class so I figured her friend was 13 and I remember thinking that for 13 she was quite a looker. Later that night at home I was talking to Ange and I said to her that I thought her friend was going to come see Liza’s play. When she said that she was there I must have looked a little confused because she also said that I had seen her and that she had been sitting next to Liza. I thought to myself, well that explains the 13-year-old looker. I asked Ange if she was in the same grade as her friend, I assumed she was because Ange talked about Renata all the time and they did quite a few things together. Ange confirmed that they were, but that Renata was younger than her, Ange had been 18 in January and Renata wouldn’t be 18 till June 30th.

So that was my first encounter with the attractive young Renata, a 17-year-old siren that I mistook for a 13-year-old looker. In spite of my urges I did not spend the entire evening ogling the young temptress, but like any other red blooded American pervert I really wanted to; it made no difference if she was a hot looking 13 year old as I had initially thought; or a pretty young lady of 17 that just looked much younger than she really was. That would be why at this time I cant provide any further physical description, because I spent that first evening not staring at my oldest daughter’s friend. Well at this time I could because she’s in bed with me and naked, but at this point in the story I just don’t want to. So without even a word being exchanged, that was my first encounter with the lovely Renata. To say that I was infatuated with Renata would be a monumental understatement. My daughter Ange had a number of good-looking friends, but I’ve never obsessed over any of them. And yes, the Renata infatuation was totally a physical attraction to be sure, but like I said a number of Ange’s other friends were equally or more attractive than Renata, and all were more physically endowed than Renata. But of course it wasn’t physical endowment that lured me to Renata was it? It was the lack of physical endowment, Renata was all the more alluring because even at the age of17, her under developed physical appearance made her look to be only about 13, hell she even still had a few freckles on her incredibly cute young face. Yes, undoubtedly it was the lure of the forbidden young girl that drew me to Renata. But what did it matter, she would never be anything more than an object of my fantasies. And even that was to be limited, because I have to admit that after that night I didn’t really think that much more about her. Sure Renata had the very desirable, but taboo attraction of looking much younger than she actually was. However the other taboo of her being my daughter’s friend pretty much served to keep her out of my fantasies, she was, just too close to home.

My next contact with the lovely young Renata was no more significant than the first, possibly even less so. I was pulling out of the driveway one day and I kind of got deadlocked with this white VW Golf that had it’s turn signal on to turn in my direction. It was far enough down the road though that I thought it was going to turn into my neighbor’s driveway so I waited at the end of mine so I didn’t cut in front of them as they were turning in. Only the VW never turned so I finally went, and as I drove past I saw the blond hair in the drivers seat and I remembered that my daughter had told me what she was going to be up to for the rest of the afternoon and that she said that Renata was coming over.

As I was driving home after stopping at the bank and the store I was hoping that Renata would still be at the house when I got there. My hopes were satisfied when I saw the white Golf parked in my driveway. When I entered the house there was a little pair of white Reeboks with pale blue stripes sitting on the floor. My first thought was that my youngest daughter had a friend over, but then I realized they belonged to Renata. Such little feet she had, I knew that my 12-year-old daughter wore shoes that were larger than those. Mentally I sighed to myself, what a petite beauty the lovely Renata was.

When I got upstairs the two girls were nowhere to be seen, I assumed they were closeted away in my daughter’s room, too bad I thought to myself. I went into my den/office and started going thru my email, after about 20 minutes I heard voices in the kitchen. One was obviously Ange’s, but I had never heard the other one. Wow, I thought to myself, she sounds as young as she looks. Then I heard steps down the stairs and a short time after that a car leave the driveway, thus ended my second encounter with Renata. In this one I had heard her, but had not seen her. As opposed to the first where I had seen her, but not heard her. Like after the first though I really didn’t spend that much time dwelling on her, but that bubbling young voice of hers was still in my head when I went to sleep that night.

The third encounter is what caused my thoughts of Renata to turn from casual interest to erotic fantasies and desires. It was Senior Prom night and my daughter Ange wanted me to take pictures of her and her boyfriend Alex at the park down by the lake. I owned a very expensive digital camera setup and had been doing photography for years and besides I didn’t charge. After I had agreed to do the pictures I found out that I was going to be getting a bonus. Ange told me that I would be shooting Renata and her boyfriend as well, I love it when a plan comes together, especially when you don’t have a plan in the first place. Each encounter with the enchanting petite beauty seemed to build on the last. First I had seen her, then I heard her and now it was to be all that and more, in addition I was going to be able to come away from the encounter with dozens of digital memories of the event.

I was already at the park when the limo arrived. The boys piled out of the car first and then extended their hands to assist their dates in exiting the vehicle. Ange looked stunning, but of course I was a little bias in my opinion, it was then that Renata followed my daughter out of the car. My breath caught in my throat and very possibly my heart stopped. My daughter Ange looked very much the young lady that evening, actually older than her 18 years. Renata on the other hand looked every bit the tempting sweet Lolita. Her dress, her hair, everything that should have made her appear more mature just seemed to accentuate her sweet, youthful innocence. Renata’s sparse use of make up and the way her dress clung to each subtle curve of her lithe body only enhanced the illusion of bewitching, untouchable youth. I wondered if Renata was naked under her dress, her enticing young girl breasts and nipples were obvious through the wisp of fabric that covered them. And try as hard as I might I never saw a panty line show through her dress that clung to the gentle curve of her hips and rump. Garters were also nowhere to be seen so I assumed that her stockings were the type that held them selves up. When I had gotten all the pictures that the kids wanted they loaded up the limo and rolled off leaving me to return home to sort the pictures and do some quick prints for Ange to hand out the next day at the class picnic. I also spent a few hours putting together some of the pictures of the Lolita like Renata to be used as my computers wallpaper.

My fantasies were renewed a few times over the summer when I had gotten a glimpse of the lovely young Renata in her bikini as my daughter Ange and her would swim in our pool. The sight of the sweet young Renata prancing around the pool deck in her different bikinis was indescribable and the highlight’s of my summer. Renata looked especially delicious in her blue bikini. The bottoms were really pretty conservative, but the top was classic string bikini, two triangular patches of cloth held in place by a string tied around her neck and another around her back. The patches of cloth weren’t that large, but they didn’t need to be, Renata’s breasts were small, perky and perfect, and easily covered by the small triangles of dark blue cloth. She was so alluring, so desirable and at the same time so unattainable.

One day in mid August I got an unexpected and special treat, Ange and Renata were swimming and sunning themselves out back. Later in the afternoon I heard my daughter calling to me through my open window. “Daddy will you take some pictures of me and Renata so we can give them to our boyfriends. Neither of the boyfriends was following the girls off to college, or France for that matter and they wanted to leave them pictures so they wouldn’t miss them. Considering that both girls were in their bathing suits I didn’t think the pictures would relieve much “missing them”.

I took some shots of both of them in the pool, sitting on the edge of the pool, laying on the deck lounges, the usual around the pool stuff. After I finished shooting the solo shots of Ange she went in to shower and change leaving me with Renata to finish up her solo shots. When I was finished and told her that I was all set she asked me something that almost made me swallow my tongue. She said, in that god awful small impossible to resist young girl voice, “Mr. Mason, could we do a few more”.

“I have quite a few already”, I replied, unaware of where this was leading.

“I was just wondering if we could do just a few that are a little more exciting”, the musical lilt of her young voice was hypnotizing me.

“Exciting?”, was all that I said.

“Ya Mr. Mason, you know, maybe some with out my top?”, even asking something like that didn’t mar the complete innocence of her voice.

For a few seconds I couldn’t speak, which was good because if I had I would have just stuttered. Composure regained at last I said, “I don’t think that’s a good ideal Renata”.

“Oh Mr. Mason, pleeeeease, pretty pleeeease Mr. Mason”, it was the siren song that drew men to crash their ships on the rocks. I remembered the scene from an old movie where Kirk Douglas played the Greek hero Ulysses only I didn’t have a loyal crew to tie me to the mast. I was alone to face the siren.

“How bout this Mr. Mason, I’ll just untie the string around my back and slide my hands up under the top of my bikini, nothing shows that way, okay Mr. Mason”, her voice continued to tempt me, she started to reach around to her back, but she stopped, noticeably waiting for me to giver her the ok.

Then she said something that just struck me as too funny, the sweet little voice said, “come on Mr. Mason, we’re both adults”. That almost got me to laugh out loud, but I didn’t. It did jolt me back to reality enough to say something like, oh go ahead. Both adults she had said, I was an old man and she was a child, in that respect, neither of us were adults.

“Thank you Mr. Mason” giggled the bewitching voice of the sweet temptress. I lifted the camera to my eye and watched through the viewfinder as Renata untied the bottom string of her bikini top and then slipped her hands under the triangles of blue fabric. Her delicate little hands covering her lusciously under developed little tits. I snapped away the images as she swayed seductively massaging her own breasts. More images captured Renata untying the top string, now she was holding the triangles of fabric over her breasts with her hands on the outside, she continued to perform her seductive sway, the movement of her body was so tantalizing and enticing. The camera continued to record the images as her hands moved away and her firm little globes, with their pink button nipples came into full view. Renata’s hands moved up her body and she cupped her breasts, forcing them to appear as large as possible, but even then she was still just the alluring little girl.

I lifted my finger from the release button and the camera’s shutter stopped firing. “That’s enough for now”, I said as I lowered the camera. I couldn’t help but continue to look at the provocatively small, invitingly firm breasts that Renata did nothing to cover. She knew I was looking at them, but she just collected her towel and bikini top and disappeared into the house leaving me literally shaking on the pool deck.

Has anybody noticed yet that not once in this story so far have I used the words, aroused, hard on, woody, erection, etc? That would be because at this point in the story I haven’t experienced that yet. As I was sitting on the pool deck it had been almost exactly two years since a woman had given me a hard on, or in this case not a woman, but an impossibly pretty young woman that appeared as a seductively tempting Lolita. I sat on the pool deck almost visibly shaking from what I had just seen and what I undeniably desired, but the old johnson remained totally relaxed. You see I was sitting on the pool deck in my wheelchair. Well it seems this would be yet another, and the last beginning of this story. You see also almost two years before I had gone into the hospital for a non-trivial, but routine surgical procedure. In support of the surgery the anesthesiologist was supposed to administer lidocaine via an epidural catheter. However instead of placing the catheter into the epidural sack he placed it in the spinal sack. The amount of medication used for an epidural is about 6 to 7 times the amount used for a spinal, but the good doctor proceeded to inject the entire dose into my spinal sack. I later learned that the anesthesiologist was addicted to an opium-derived drug called fentanyl at the time of my surgery.

From the bottom of my ribcage down I have various degrees of nerve damage ranging from total loss of feeling to varying degrees of loss. I can move my legs, but I’ve lost about 60% of their strength. I can stand but cant walk at all because I have totally lost something they call my propositional sense. You might be able to simulate the effect if you tried to stand on one leg with your eyes closed. If I use one or more canes or can lean against a wall I can move around with the approximate speed and grace of Frankenstein's Monster with arthritis. Something that doesn’t stand any more though is the old johnson. Three or four times in the past two years I’ve woke up in the morning with as good a hard on as I’ve ever had. I don’t know what I was dreaming about, but it must have been good. However, no matter what I fantasized about it would deflate like a balloon before I could even start jerking off. Something funny that I discovered was that if I did play with myself until I made myself cum my legs would start to spasm and the spasm matched every squirt of cum I shot out. It’s kind of like when you scratch a dogs belly in just the right spot and their hind legs start kicking, all in all pretty entertaining.

So, that’s that. I printed some pictures for Renata to giver to her boyfriend (none of the bare breast shots) and I put together a web page photo album with the titty pictures for her boyfriend to look at. The titty pictures were also used to expand my wallpaper collection of the bewitching Lolita. That was the last time I saw Renata for the remainder of the summer and in late August Ange moved away to college. Early in October I got an email from Ange asking me if I could give Renata a ride up to see her. Ange’s boyfriend Alex would give Renata a ride home at the end of the weekend. So there it was, I was supposed to give the temptress Renata a ride to visit my daughter at college, a three and one half hour drive. And because nothing ever goes according to plan I got a call from Renata on Thursday night saying that she would be ready to leave at 10a instead of 4p and did I want to get an early start.

I didn’t sleep at all that night because I was absolutely terrified. I have absolutely no ability to carry on a conversation with attractive women and the fact that in the past I had seen the pseudo Lolita’s perfectly firm young globes of flesh didn’t make it any easier. I pictured over 200 minutes of tongue-tied torture. I connected my iPod to my minivans stereo, I figured the 800 plus songs I had loaded on it would cover the time well enough if worst came to worst. At shortly after 10a the next day I pulled out of the driveway with the bewitching temptress belted into my passenger seat. She was wearing a pair of comfortable looking blue jeans, not at all tight and a sweater vest over a long sleeved white cotton blouse. A conservative outfit to be sure, but even dressed as she was Renata was indescribably exciting to look at. I had put together a play list that alternated songs from Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Supertramp and Be Bop Deluxe. Renata recognized all but the Be Bop Deluxe songs saying that her dad listened to this stuff too. Yup I thought to myself, that’s me, old dad, but not just that, wheel chair bound old dad. We talked about music for a while, but eventually the subject died out because I wasn’t up to speed on the stuff she liked and while she liked the stuff I listened to well enough it wasn’t her favorite or anything. Not being able to come up with a new subject the entire conversation died away as the miles flew past and the music played.

Then I said something, which just continues to prove that when a guy doesn’t know what to say he will say something stupid. I asked Renata where her boyfriend was going to college and then I put my foot in it. I asked her how he liked the pictures of her. That was my undoing because Renata replied that he liked them a lot, but maybe not as much as I did. My tongue immediately stuck in the back of my throat and I tried to put on a confused look, but probably it ended up just looking dumb. Then Renata continued, “Ange told me that I’m your wallpaper and screensaver. Trying to sound as casual as possible I said something about her being “in the rotation”. I didn’t mention that she was the only thing in the rotation though.