Renata's Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Renata helps with a new recruit and is branded.
4.5k words
4.46
32.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
339 Followers

I was ready for whatever punishment Doña Francisca had in store for me. But I thought I should prepare as if Sergio was coming, even though it seemed he wasn't. There was something about the older woman that made me eager to look my best, anyway.

I took infinite care over my hair and make-up, then had a good look at myself in the mirror, turning this way and that, My waist had reduced already thanks to the tight corsets I had been wearing, I thought, and my shaven pussy still looked alien to me, even after several days. But I felt good about myself - my hair was black and glossy, my freshly-rouged nipples and labia an erotic invitation. Glancing at the time, I saw I had an hour before dinner, and decided to give myself the luxury of a few minutes with an anal vibrator. Sitting back on the bed, I lubed around my anus, and pushed a medium-size anal dildo gently right in. I switched it on and closed my eyes, letting the waves of pleasure flow over me, as I massaged my rapidly-moistening clit at the same time. I came twice, in quick succession, in great shuddering sighs, before lying back, switching off, and relaxing.

Renata, what has happened to you? I wondered, then grinned, and cleaned myself up. It was time to dress for dinner, and I took my time deciding on my dress for the evening.

Disliking tight bodices, I chose a dove-grey silk gown with a loose top, so that my unfettered breasts would have chance to move enticingly when I walked. But below the waist the dress was so tight and pencil-slim that it had to be zipped up with a full-length hidden zipper all the way from floor to waist. It fit me like a second skin, so that I could scarcely walk, and had to take tiny, mincing steps. I made matters worse by stepping into a pair of patent stilettos, of course, and completed my ensemble with a pair of long silver drop ear-rings. Looking in the mirror, I was satisfied.

My present companions, Emma and Mai, were to dine in Emma's room, I had been told, so Doña Francisca and I dined alone, she now elegant in a short gold velvet dress, a far cry from the last outfit I had seen her in.

The older woman smiled when I joined her, laying her hand upon mine, 'Let us enjoy a nice dinner now, my dear. I suppose I look a little less theatrical, shall we say, than I did this afternoon, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten our little.......arrangement, for later. I trust you are still happy for that to happen?'

I looked at her, and felt the gentle pressure of her hand on mine. 'Oh yes,' I heard myself saying, 'but what are you going to do to me?'

'First enjoy your meal dear, and see how that man looks at you.' She indicated with a vague wave a man in his fifties, who was sharing a table with a woman of a similar age at the other side of the dining room. His gaze was constantly moving to me, ever since I had walked into the room, my nipples dancing against the thin silk of my dress as my breasts jiggled in time with the shackled effect my ultra-tight skirt and five inch heels produced. He was fascinated by me, that much was clear. I smiled back at him.

When the meal was finished, my companion led me out past the older couple's table - the man's eyes never left me, and, glancing at his female partner, her gaze was always directed downwards, as it had been throughout. I was curious about her, noticing that she had greying hair, but was probably younger than I had at first thought, younger than he was, in fact, with an attractive, unlined face and some very expensive-looking diamond jewellery. I was about to ask Doña Francisca about the couple, but she led me into a room I had never entered before, and flicked on dim lighting in an otherwise dark

little chamber, whose main feature was a large, centrally-placed table, with intricate-looking pulleys at all four corners. When I approached the table, and touched the surface, I found it consisted of concrete, into whose surface was set a bed of hard stones and flints of varying sharpness. Extending from each of the pulleys was a leather cuff, at the end of a short length of rope. There was a stool at on side for purposes of mounting the table, and a small cupboard beneath.

When she was sure I had taken it all in, Doña Francisca said quietly, 'Undress.'

I looked at her apprehensively, then back at the table.

'Come on, I'll help you,' she said, and ran the zipper up my leg, freeing me from the tightness of the skirt. Once I had shrugged off the dress, she motioned me up on to the table, and made me lie face down, spreadeagled across it. Even though I did so very gingerly, the discomfort was terrible as the sharp points dug into my sensitive body. Then Doña Francisca manacled my wrists and ankles, fastening them snugly into the

leather cuffs at each corner of the table. Next she pressed a button at the side of the table, there was a mechanical whirr, and I felt the tension taken up on my arms and legs, then suddenly I felt I was being pulled apart! This also had the effect of pulling me down onto the table's surface, and the sharpness of the points on my skin made exquisite points of pain.

I was aware of another button being pressed, the whirring stopped, and I was left in a state of extreme tension, helplessly spread apart and tortured by the stones biting into the soft flesh, especially of my breasts and thighs, where I was in agony. But Doña Francisca was pulling something from the cupboard beneath the step. She stepped up and showed it to me - it was a leather flogger, consisting of several thin strands of leather. She started immediately to thrash my buttocks, causing me to squirm on the terrible flints. I cried out with the pain, but the warmth which spread from my arse with each vicious blow she landed, had my cunt-juices running, and the very vulnerability of my helpless position was incredibly exciting. I felt an orgasm welling up within, and when I cried out again, the older woman interpreted it correctly, and pushed the handle of the flogger into my cunt, just as I reached a shuddering climax.

'You know you shouldn't reach an orgasm without my permission, at times like this,' she said, 'for that, I shall leave you for some time.'

'No,' I pleaded, 'please don't leave me.' But she dropped the flogger and simply left me, helplessly drawn across the awful table, and left the room.

She was gone for what seemed like hours, but was probably only twenty minutes. When she returned, she was smiling, but made no move to release me, instead I heard her rummaging about in the cupboard. Next she went to the control panel and pressed a button. At first I was terrified that some new horror awaited me, but a whirring sound announced a great relief as the tension was relaxed a little. But still she didn't release me, and, as I watched out of the corner of my eye, she unzipped her dress, and slipped it off her shoulders, so that she was left standing in a black silk slip, which barely reached her shaven pussy. She was magnificent for her (probably) fifty years. Hidden fromme was what she had taken from the cupboard, but I was to find out soon, when she started to smear lubricant around my arsehole, then probe in with a finger. With a grunt of satisfaction from her, I then felt something larger and cold being pushed hard into my anus.

'Oooah,' I yelled, as the broad dildo penetrated beyond my sphincter, right up into my bowel, then Doña Francisca was up on the step and mounting the table, lowering her own arse on to the sharp pebbles,

'Oh,' she cried, softly, as her buttocks felt the pain, and it was then that I realised that she was joining us with a double-ended rubber anal dildo. She locked her long legs around my helpless body, and I wished I could return her caresses, but she was bent on coming to a fierce and tumultuous orgasm, and I heard her animal growl as a climax overtook her, but mine was not far behind, then I could only lay helpless until she climbed off and released my tortured body from its shackles.

She sat on the step, and bade me do the same thing, then pressed a different button in the control panel.

Within seconds, one of the servants appeared, and was despatched to fetch robes for the two of us. Thus equipped, I made my way to my room, where another girl was detailed to help me tend my wounded skin. I had surprisingly little real damage. The flints had only broken the skin in two or three minor places, and the flogging had done no more than redden my arse. I had been ordered to rest until lunchtime the next day.

I slept late next morning, and awoke feeling very refreshed. I couldn't believe how little damage the previous night's punishment had inflicted upon me, but, thinking about it, realised that Doña Francisca was very experienced in such matters, and that the 'hard table' as I now knew it was called, was specially designed to hurt like hell but not to do permanent harm. My anus had taken a battering, though, and its 'stretched' feeling gave rise to memories which started to moisten me all over again, whenever I thought about what had been done to me. My fingers strayed involuntarily to my demanding clit, and I closed my eyes as images flooded before me. Forcing myself to stop, I sighed and went to take a shower. I slipped on a simple summer cotton print dress, stepped into a pair of heels, and, feeling ravenous, went down to lunch. My eyes sought anyone to sit with, and alighted upon Mai, sat alone at a corner table.

'Where is Emma?' I inquired, when I approached the slight Chinese girl.

'Gone,' she said, 'spoke to the boss this morning and said she didn't want to be whipped again. I think she only really came to lose her virginity.' She giggled and went on, 'I'm different, I really love it here. Something happens to me when I am hurt, do you understand?'

'Yes, Mai, I understand,' I replied, and told her about my punishment the night before.

She was wide-eyed when I told her about the 'hard table' and said she wanted to be put on it. I told her that her turn would surely come.

I ate a bigger than usual lunch, and was relaxing over coffee when my heart gave a leap as the door swung open, and in walked Sergio, as handsome as ever in a grey business suit, white shirt and blue silk tie. But with him was a very attractive girl. She had skin the colour of light teak, and the longest, blackest hair I had ever seen. She was tall and elegant, dressed in a white trouser-suit and low heels.

Sergio came straight over, greeted Mai briefly, and kissed me warmly on the lips, making me feel special.

'Meet Ria,' he said, presenting the newcomer, 'she will replace the English girl.'

I greeted Ria, and soon learned that she was from Brazil, and expected to spend two weeks at the club. Sergio told her to go and have a coffee with Mai, then took me on one side.

'Pet,' he said, 'I have heard from Francisca. You did very well last night, I know - she was very pleased. But she is unhappy about Emma leaving and wants you to help with the new girl, prepare her. Ria is no virgin, and she shouldn't be a problem, but I shall want you to tell me. Then, tomorrow, I think it is time I had you marked, my Pet.'

'Marked?' I wanted to know, 'how?'

'If you have seen 'O' you will know, he said, cryptically.' I hadn't, and didn't. He wouldn't tell me more, but went on to tell me what he expected me to do with Ria.

I took Ria up to Emma's old room, which was next door to mine, and which had already been cleaned and prepared for her. Her English wasn't perfect, but she was clearly appreciative of the room, and especially of the wardrobe it contained. But when I explained its limitations, she pursed her lips a little - she said she would have to get used to going without panties, and would have to practice walking in the ultra-high heels which were obligatory. When I started to tell her about shaving, however, she calmly unzipped her trousers, hooked her fingers into the waistband of her nylon panties, and yanked them down, revealing an already clean-shaven pussy.

'You like?' she asked, a lop-sided smile playing on her lips.

'I like,' I agreed, as she stripped off the rest of her clothes. She had long slim legs and a flat belly, hips perhaps a shade too narrow for some tastes, but nicely rounded buttocks. When she unhooked her lace bra, her breasts were small but firm, the nipples dark and hard-looking, matching what I could see of her labia. They would not need rouging. Now she was naked, I took a good look at her, and told her to sit on the bed.

'Now open your legs,' I told her, and she did so. She had obviously been told to obey me.

I parted her dusky labia with the fingers of both hands, and looked at the glistening pink of her cunt within. Having it looked at in this way was exciting her a little - that much was clear from the new secretions that were starting to seep from her, and an experimental stroke of her clitoris was all it took to bring a little moan from her lips. But my brief was to move downwards, and seek the puckered ring of her anus. When I did this, I found it an instantly receptive haven for two of my fingers. Her arsehole was no more a virgin than was her cunt, but she cried out loud when I forced both fingers deep into her, and writhed on the bed, throwing an arm around my neck and dragging me forcibly close. She was stronger than she looked.

Ria kissed me desperately, thrusting her tongue hard into my mouth, as my fingers probed her hot arsehole, and she bucked her hips wildly as he climaxed with ferocious force. When she recovered, and we were side-by-side on the bed, I told her she would have to wear a large size butt-plug for the next day or two, and she made no complaint.

I then helped her with her make-up and hair, and gave her as much advice as I could on choosing a dress for the evening.

Whilst we were doing this, I asked her why she had come.

'I am an illegal,' she said, 'what is there for me? I was working as a whore, and some of the men like to tie me up. Then I find I like it.' She smiled her crooked smile again, and I wasn't sure I was convinced, but she certainly hadn't faked her orgasm just now.

I left her to finish dressing and went back to my own room.

I chose a long white silk halter-neck gown, completely backless, right down as far as the start of the cleavage of my buttocks. The silk of the top was so soft and loose that my breasts moved around as if totally uncovered. I knew all eyes were on me - many probably taking in the red stripes still showing clearly from my whippings across my back - as I entered the dining room, and I had never felt sexier. I sat with Mai, whom I now had come to regard as more-or-less of an equal at the club. She was looking beautiful, in an off-the-shoulder green dress, which had a plunging neckline that divided her small breasts and almost reached her waist. A thin gold chain suggestively spanned the gap, making it obvious that it was connecting nipple-clamps.

Ria came in a little after me, wearing a long silver dress, open right down one side, where it was joined by three metal clasps, one just below her armpit, one at her hip, and one at knee-level. She looked a trifle unsteady on her five-inch heels, but otherwise very elegant. I beckoned her to our table, and introduced her to Mai.

Sergio appeared, and put a finger to his lips in a signal to me, then went to sit alone in the far corner, where he was shortly joined by Doña Francisca, splendid as ever in a black velvet suit.

After dinner, the two of them came and asked us to go with them to the library. I assumed that this meant Ria's first whipping, and wasn't surprised when Doña Francisca told Mai and the new girl to undress. Meanwhile, Sergio patted the sofa next to him, and I went and sat by his side, whilst Doña Francisca stood by and supervised the proceedings.

Ria was taller than Mai, but they were a pretty sight, Mai with her gold nipple-clamps joined by a little chain, stood beside the darker girl, from whose anus the obscene butt-plug protruded, held in place, as I had shown her, by a silver chain, connected to her waist-chain. Both girls wore five-inch stilettos, which had the effect of thrusting out their buttocks as they walked. But whilst I was lost in my admiration of them, Doña Francisca was issuing orders to Ria.

'On your knees,' she said, 'and hold your hair up with your hands, behind your head.'

When she was kneeling up to the older woman's satisfaction, she produced a riding crop from the tray I now knew so well, and gave it to the naked Mai, whose eyes widened in horror.

'I couldn't,' she said, 'I just couldn't.'

'You can, and you will,' she said, and slapped her hard across the face.

'Yes, mistress,' said Mai, and took up the crop.

Sergio wasn't satisfied with Ria's position on the floor, and got up, then pulled her gently towards us, so that she was within touching distance of where we were sat together on the sofa. He nodded to Mai, who still looked uncertain, until Doña Francisca made a menacing move towards her.

Responding, she raised her arm, and struck Ria just below the shoulder-blades with the crop.

'You can do better than that,' said Doña Francisca quietly, and the next blow, lower down, was a much harder one, the crop whistling nicely through the air, and landing with a sharp 'crack' on Ria's tender skin. She cried out in anguish. Before she could take another stroke, Sergio reached out and took her rock-hard dark nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and pulled fiercely as she was whipped once more, causing her to scream for mercy.

Mai was warming to the task, even beginning to enjoy it, and Doña Francisca slipped a manicured hand between the Chinese girl's legs to see just how much.

'But you're quite wet, Mai,' she said, 'and you said you couldn't do it!'

Sergio was now cupping Ria's tits as the blows of the crop rained ever lower, and tears ran down the Brazilian's beautiful cheeks.

'Her nipples are so very hard,' he said, 'I wonder how wet her pussy is?' He gestured to me to feel her slit, and I knelt beside her, and groped between her legs, down over her shaven mound, between the dusky labia. She was soaking, a pool of her cunt-juice forming on the parquet floor beneath her, and her clitoris was an erect nub, demanding attention.

Mai had almost finished. Doña Francisca indicated that she should give her another two strokes, across her lovely, rounded buttocks, and I kept my hand in place while she did so, feeling Ria's centre writhe with more than just pain as the blows fell. When the last blow had been administered, and welts were visible all over Ria's smooth back and arse, I felt she couldn't be denied the fuck she so clearly needed, and Sergio was the only man around. Mai was holding Ria, kissing and caressing her, whilst I sought to release Sergio's burgeoning rod from his trousers, where it was creating a huge bulge. With some difficulty, I pulled down his zipper, and levered out his lovely cock, lovingly stroking its prodigious length, and licking pre-cum from his glans.

Meanwhile, Mai and Doña Francisca helped Ria up off the floor, and I had to make room for them as they lifted her bodily onto Sergio's lap, As they did so, I guided his cock into her gaping, inviting, glistening cunt. There was a sucking sound as her hungry vagina took in his entire length, and I massaged her clit as his rod submerged itself to the very neck off her womb. They stayed immobile for an instant, then she threw back her head, cried out wildly, and rode him with writhing, snaking hips, as he thrust up hard to meet her pounding and join her rhythm. He couldn't keep this up for long - not even Sergio - and came in a massive grunting heave, as she collapsed across him.

Magically, Mai had meantime slid her hands up the hem of my gown, and found my own oozing sex. Satisfied that I should be receptive, she had slyly crept on to the sofa beside me, and was trying to position our pussies together. I wanted desperately to let her, and pulling my dress out of the way, I lifted my leg to allow her to slide hers below. That way we ground our clits one against the other, helping a little with our hands, until both our orgasms came in rapid succession, Mai's first, then mine.

Calandria
Calandria
339 Followers
12