Renata's Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Renata goes to new premises and takes on new staff.
5.4k words
4.63
24.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
339 Followers

I stood in front of the mirror, looking over my shoulder, vainly admiring the deep, branded mark on my right buttock. The club's insignia, of a riding crop and the outline of a woman's body. When I touched it, ever so gently, it was still tender, as was the memory of the awful, searing pain off the red-hot iron burning into my delicate flesh. But the memory also made me tingle between the legs, or was it the knowledge that I was going to be whipped shortly?

A knock sounded on my door. I was naked, but knew who it was going to be. It was Mai, my lovely Chinese companion, whom Doña Francisca had detailed to punish me. In the logic of the club – strange to some ears – it was a part ofhertraining, rather than mine, that she was to whip me, and my status in the club was now such that I was to be allowed to be whipped in the privacy of my own room.

Mai came in looking sheepish, dressed in just a red silk robe, and carrying a carpet-bag, and confessed she didn't want to hurt me.

'I've only ever whipped one girl – the one who left,' she said, ' and I found myself almost enjoying it after a few strokes. But I really like you, Renata, and I don't want to hurt you.'

'Please don't think like that, Mai,' I said, 'we'll make love afterwards, won't we?'

At that, she smiled, and said, 'OK, where do you want me to do it?'

'It's up to you to tell me, Mai – you must learn to take charge.'

'Right,' she said, 'Kneel on the floor – here.' She pointed to a spot in the middle of the wooden floor, and I obediently knelt there. She put the bag down on the floor beside me.

'Hands behind your head,' she ordered, and she flicked my long hair around and over one shoulder so that it fell over my breasts.

'What shall it be?' she asked, and I knew what she meant.

'The crop, I think,' I suggested.

She took the cruel riding crop out of the bag and tested its movement through the air, seeming satisfied with the swishing sound it made. Then, without delay, she stood back, and there was another swish and .... 'CRACK' as it landed with a sharp stinging sensation across the hollow of my back.

'You must count down from ten,' said Mai, dropping the role of dominant very nicely, I thought, and I gasped, 'Ten,' then 'nine,' as another fiery lash followed the first, just below it. I was by now expert at taking punishment, and the pain of Mai's lashes soon started to merge with growing warmth of ecstasy and the flowing juices of desire – desire for Mai, who knew I wanted her lithe body, knew that my wet pussy was longing for her. By the time she reached 'three', she was setting my buttocks on fire, and the last few strokes didn't spare even the area around my new mark, which I knew Mai coveted, and she at last wrung a sharp cry from my lips as she struck me directly over the tender new brand.

'I'm sorry, Renata,' she said, finally, and threw off her robe, thrusting her small breasts hard into my face, so that I couldn't help taking her hardening nipples into my mouth and sucking them like a baby.

We helped each other up onto my kingsize bed, and entwined ourselves, as she stroked my back and arse, making quite sure she hadn't broken the skin or caused me too great damage.

The whipping had had its customary effect on both of us. My cunt was soaking, and when Mai stroked my slit with her long, beautifully manicured fingers, I felt an uncontrollable orgasm welling up within me, and shook with its power. She had only to touch my hard little clitoris, and I moaned with the intensity of its wave of sheer frenzy.

My own hands, meanwhile, were busy parting her labia, and I then responded as I knew she loved – plunging my tongue deep into her cunt-hole, and licking her sweet juices, while I probed with my finger, equally deeply into her warm and inviting anus, which seemed to suck my finger into its secret portals. She came in seconds.

'I've no need of vibrators with you, Renata, she said, how I'm going to miss you.'

Tears were running down her cheeks as I looked at her almond eyes, and I felt my own filling up. I was going to miss her too. For I had been told that Sergio and I were to leave the next day, to open a new club. There had been a long meeting between Sergio and the club's owners, Marta and Mario, to which not even Doña Francisca had been invited, and this was the upshot.

That evening there was a celebration dinner at the club. I wore a backless grey silk gown with a halter neck, proudly showing off the red welts Mai had given me that afternoon. Another recent acquisition was a broad silver collar that Sergio had presented me with, when he had had me branded, saying that it was something I had earned only after my first period of subservience. I was very proud of it, and never took it off.

We dined together, Sergio and I, Doña Francisca and Mai, and I was surprised to see a tear in Doña Francisca's eye when she said goodbye at the end of the evening, as she had always seemed very stern and forbidding, and appeared to take delight in meting out punishment.

Next morning, we left at first light, driving off in Sergio's Mercedes, as we had quite a long journey, and he explained that he wanted to arrive well before lunch in order to start organising staff. The new club was in a remote situation not too far from Almería, and when we arrived I saw that it had been built along the lines of the nameless one we had just left. Sergio told me that there were, in fact, four more similar clubs, in strategic places along the coast, all quite discreet, and none of them having a name.

The building smelt new, and was beautifully fitted out, with no expense spared, and when Sergio showed me around, I found that it was virtually a facsimile of the club near Benidorm, right down to the 'library,' the little theatre, the room with the 'hard table' and the well-appointed bedrooms.

Our immediate concern was to interview the 'domestic' staff, who needed to be very discreet – they all had to sign papers promising complete secrecy about what they saw, and we took care to find beautiful young girls as servants, to whom we could 'dangle the carrot' that they may eventually move on to higher things at the club. Of the six we saw that morning and afternoon, we selected four.

When I asked Sergio about the girls who would be doing the real work at the club, he told me that a friend, Daniel, was bringing three girls that evening, and they would all be dining with us. Another friend, Ivan, was bringing a girl the next day. If they were all satisfactory, that would bring us up to strength, and we should be just about ready to open in a week's time. I asked if the girls new what was in store, and he spread his arms enigmatically, 'Who knows?' he said.

I eagerly anticipated dinner that evening, and Sergio told me I was to dress rather more formally than was my normal custom. We had taken possession of the master bedroom at the front of the club, overlooking the driveway, and I found the wardrobe as well-equipped as I could have hoped – and more so. I picked out a narrow black velvet gown, with a deep, plunging neckline, and Sergio insisted that I wore nipple-clamps with it, making the fact obvious by attaching them to each other by a thin gold chain. I was accustomed to them by now, but their pain still made me squirm, and I felt the associated wetness building inevitably within me. The gown's skirt was long and very tight and restricted my movements, which I also found arousing, and I stepped into a pair of very high black stilettos. Brushing my long black hair to a silken sheen, I felt good.

We seemed to have the kitchen functioning after a fashion, and there was a lot of scurrying about as we entered the dining room to await the new arrivals. We stood at the little bar, and I thought Sergio looked very handsome in a blue blazer, grey slacks and a cream shirt. He told me that Daniel had been treating the three girls to a short 'holiday' in an apartment at a nearby beach resort, and that they should at least be dressed for dinner.

A scrunching of gravel announced the arrival of a vehicle, and we watched through the window. It was a 'people-carrier,' and a cheerful-looking guy of medium height, with tousled dark blond hair, emerged, and threw open the passenger doors. Three girls emerged and I had a chance to watch them come up the three steps to the front door of the club. Three girls more diverse would have been difficult to find. First came a very tall, slim, startlingly black girl, as elegant as a fashion model, dressed for contrast in a white pant-suit and high-heeled sandals. Her hair was elaborately coiffed in cornrows. Next came an olive-skinned, dark-haired, Mediterranean-type, petite, with an oval face and large, dark, liquid eyes. She wore a simple calf-length button-through dress, but was the type who would have looked good in a bin-liner. The other girl was an unmistakeably Scandinavian type, a head taller than the previous one, though not so tall as the black girl. She had long, straight blonde hair right down to her waist, and showed off her long slender legs, impressive breasts and narrow waist in a skimpy blue minidress.

'Hmmm,' I said, 'it looks as if your friend has varied tastes.'

Sergio chuckled and nuzzled my hair, 'We might have an entertaining week preparing this little lot, eh? And, there's another to come, remember?'

When Sergio had first presented Daniel to me, he introduced the girls. The black girl was Amity, and was from Nigeria, the Mediterranean type was, in fact, Romanian, and was called Martina, and the blonde was Swedish – her name was Inge.

Whilst the girls were freshening up, and being shown their rooms, I had a chance to talk a little to Daniel and Sergio about them. I said I was worried about Amity, as African girls sometimes had a tendency to be prudish, but Daniel said that was far from the case – she had spent time in the States – 'You'll see,' he said. I warmed to Daniel, who was a happy-go-lucky sort of guy, and couldn't help wondering whether it would be nice to fuck him.

The two guys were deciding upon a strategy for the first twenty-four hours of the three girls' training – the fourth girl would have to wait until we saw what time she arrived – and it was thought essential that they were introduced to some form of punishment as soon as possible. I asked if they had had a long journey, and Daniel said not, so I suggested that it may be a good idea to have them whipped that evening, fairly mildly – to get them used to the idea. Then, tomorrow, perhaps they could have butt-plugs fitted? Sergio thought that sounded fine.

No sooner had we decided upon the regime than the three girls appeared, and took their places at the next table, where they were served with dinner. Over coffee, Sergio went over and addressed them.

'Welcome, ladies. I don't know what you've been told, but I know you are expecting some experiences involving restraint and pain, but much pleasure. Your training will start tonight. If any of you wish to leave at any time, you are free to do so. Now please go to your rooms and put on a white negligee you will find on your bed. This is required whenever you are to be punished. Then wait in your rooms.'

'Why are we being punished? I don't remember doing anything wrong,' asked Inge, indignantly.

'Punishment here is a part of our life, and doesn't necessarily require wrongdoing.' With that, he summoned me with a click of his fingers and I got up and walked over to the girls' table. He very slowly and deliberately spun me around and unfastened the zipper at my neck and lowered it, pushing the halves of my dress aside so that they could see clearly the angry red welts left by Mai's recent whipping. He ran a finger along one of the welts, then held it up for me to kiss.

'And Renata is your boss,' he said, ' and did nothing wrong, believe me. Now go.'

We left them, open-mouthed, and went to the bar for a drink, while they collected their thoughts and went off to their rooms.

Half an hour later, I sent one of the girls to fetch all three of them to the library, making sure that they had on their negligees and white stiletto mules. Sergio was, I knew, a stickler for ritual.

When they entered, Inge and Martina looked terrified, but Amity wore a haughty expression.

Sergio and Daniel were slouching on a sofa, letting me take charge.

I wanted to inspect each girl closely, and had them take off their negligees in turn. Amity's coal-black body was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I was fascinated when I ran my hand through the black folds of her labia, and saw the secret glistening pink of her cunt within. She moistened as I fondled her, and her breasts were impressive too, hard little nipples pointing upwards on the tips of sharp, firm, little tits.

Martina could have passed for Spanish, with her olive skin, and pretty oval face. She had lustrous hair, and I noticed that, unlike the others, she had not yet shaved off her pubic hair.

'That's got to go,' I said, rummaging my hand through it, 'tomorrow.'

Inge had a wonderful body, her heavy breasts tipped by great aureolas and long nipples, hardened now, as I tweaked them with my thumb and forefinger. I walked around her, and looked at her arse, which was lovely and rounded, and I couldn't resist running a probing finger right the way from her clitoris through her slit to her anus, then just poking ever so slightly into the tint, reluctant hole, drawing a gasp from her lips. She, too, was damp.

I decided to put wrist restraints on all of them and fasten them to the chains which dropped automatically from the ceiling, if they worked as at the parent club. It was time to try them out. I found the leather restraints exactly where they should be, and the push-buttons worked to order. Down came the chains, and I soon had all three girls hooked up, awaiting their fate.

I had decided in advance that it would not be too severe, and I though a session with the flogger would be an ideal start, doing no real harm, but reddening the skin prettily. I took the nine-strand leather flogger, and started with Amity. I lashed her quite hard and she took it with equanimity. After three strokes, I turned my attention to Martina, who yelled in agony at the first blow.

'Quiet,' I told her, and she bit back tears as I carried on for two more.

Then it was Inge's turn, and she moaned in what sounded like a mixture of pain and pleasure as I struck her lower back. Curious, I felt her crack, and her juices were, unmistakeably, oozing from her.

After six strokes each, I had reddened the lowers backs and buttocks of the two white girls – it was difficult to see what effect I had had on Amity's inky skin – and Sergio and Daniel stopped their conversation to beckon me over and whisper instructions.

Sergio said, 'Take them down now, Renata, that's enough for the first time. Daniel's going to take two of them to bed to lick their wounds, and you can take the other. Take your pick.'

I raised my eyebrows, and looked a question at him, and he grinned.

'Oh, I've got to go to Málaga, to collect the fourth girl, now.'

When I expressed surprise, he told me that the fourth girl was working in a club there, and had been 'bought' by Mario, who assured Sergio that she would be 'ideal for our purposes' – but he would have to be there after the late night session to collect her, for some reason. He told me he'd be back some time the next morning.

I shrugged, and got on with my job, releasing the three girls from their restraints, to their relief, and helping them back on with their negligees. I had already decided on my choice for the night. Amity fascinated me totally, and I couldn't wait to have her long, black body next to mine, so we all went for a nightcap, the girls chatting now, as if nothing had happened, Inge and Martina linking arms with Daniel as we wandered through into the dining room again. Amity was serious - grave, almost, as we took our drink, she sipping a fruit juice while I had a whisky, but as soon as we got to the bedroom, and I stepped out of my dress, she fingered my wounds wonderingly, and then wanted to inspect my little gold nipple-clamps as I removed them, and felt the blood flow back painfully into my long, hard nipples.

I held out a hand to her and pulled her gently down on to the bed. It was a warm night and we could sleep naked, but the feel of the silk sheet would be soothing to our sore backs, and I pulled it over us, then stroked the whole length of Amity's long, firm body. I didn't want to turn off the light just yet, as I was captivated by the very blackness off her flesh, never having experienced a coloured person before. I just couldn't believe how different she was, and merely looking into her huge eyes excited me beyond belief. I ran my hand down her smooth, flat stomach, and over her hairless mound, seeking her jet-black lips, which I lay and regarded before tentatively lapping the length of her slit, taking up her moisture. She opened her legs to me, moaning softly, and her cunt seemed to glow in its wet pinkness. My tongue darted in, as deep as it would go, and she reached for my hair and pushed me hard into her, spreading her legs as wide as she was able.

'Ooooh,' she moaned and heaved convulsively, so that I knew beyond doubt that she had had a huge orgasm.

I came up for air, and she said, 'I came when – when............'

'When I whipped you?' I supplied.

'Yes,' she said.

'I never knew,' I said.

'Where I come from, we sometimes have to learn to keep quiet, you know,' she said in her slightly deep voice.

We lay together, entwined, black on white, all night, waking from time to time to enjoy each other's bodies, but waking refreshed, as light streamed through the shutters on a fine, sunny day.

Sergio didn't arrive until almost twelve, by which time Daniel had already seen to the fitting of the three girls' small-size butt-plugs, which they would wear for a few days, although I suspected that Inge, at least was no stranger to having anal sex, and said so to Daniel. 'I'll let you know,' he grinned, cheekily, and I thought, yes, I bet you will.

When I heard Sergio's car roll up on the gravel drive, I went to the window and looked out to see him getting out, and not even bothering to open the passenger door. Out of it stepped a girl who looked Northern European, with short auburn hair, wearing a microscopic flared and layered white nylon miniskirt, a skimpy blue tank-top and glass-soled high-heels. She looked every inch a hooker.

When he had kissed me, he announced his new acquisition, 'This is Ursula, she is a slut,' he said, and she smiled nicely, showing a silver tongue-stud, as if he had said she was his cousin, or something.

'I am German,' announced Ursula, in heavily accented English, 'and I am a pain-slut.'

Having read one or two BDSM stories, I had heard of such women, but to hear one describe herself as such struck me as strange, to say the least, and I drew Sergio aside, and asked him to tell me more. He told me only that Mario had negotiated a deal with an associate in Málaga, and he had been asked to collect the sultry young woman, who had slept all the way back to Almería.

I got a girl to show her to a room, and Sergio told her to come and take lunch with us at two.

At lunch, the three girls who had come the previous night sat together, Amity and Martina looking significantly more uneasy than Inge, their butt-plugs obviously giving them some discomfort, whilst the Swede appeared more accustomed to having her anus invaded.

Sergio and I were soon joined by Ursula, who was still dressed in the tiny layered skirt. I noticed that she lifted it as she sat down, so that her bare arse was in direct contact with the surface of the seat. Close up, she was, in fact, quite pretty, if a little coarse, with a retroussé nose, hazel eyes, and full lips. Her breasts were small, with nipples that poked against the thin material of her tank-top. I thought they might well be pierced.

Calandria
Calandria
339 Followers
12