Renata's Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Renata & Sergio get their new Club under way.
4.6k words
4.65
19.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

As opening day approached at our new club near Almería, our preparations became more urgent, and I decided to take Martina into my confidence as a sort of second-in-command, to fulfil the role I had started to take on under Doña Francisca at the club we had so recently left behind. Sergio was in full agreement, especially as it meant the three of us sleeping together frequently, which he liked.

But we also had to summon Inge and Amity to our bed for a night each, so that we could check them out before letting them loose on our new clients, so time was crowding in on us.

Sergio wanted to put on a 'spectacular' for our opening night, and had sent discreet word around all the influential local businesses and dignitaries as to what was about to take place. He knew from experience who to invite, and, more importantly, who to avoid.

We were anxious to do something different from the shows at the parent club, especially as our owners, Mario and Marta, together with my old boss, Doña Francisca, were going to be present. I was very nervous as I prepared myself for the evening, and just hoped it would work as planned.

I dressed with great care, choosing a backless long velvet gown. I had Eva help me put up my long black hair, and knew she was envious of us as we prepared to welcome the guests.

'Your turn will come, darling, don't worry, ' I told her, recognising myself in her – we were physically quite alike.

Once ready, I went to help Sergio with the arrangements in the theatre, and prepare the other girls and Daniel, who, apart from Sergio, was to be the only male participant in our show.

The stage of our theatre was a little larger than the one at our parent club, which would help what we had in mind, and I went up on to it to make sure all was well. As requested, there were two St. Andrew's Crosses, one at each side of the stage. They were equipped with snap-links at all four extremities. In front of each was an upholstered couch. Between them, heavy chains hung from the ceiling, again ending in snap-links, and matched by similar attachment sprouting from the floor. In front of this array was a table, on which was set a tray containing a variety of whips and other instruments of pain and torture. There was a many-stranded leather flogger, and long riding-crop, a great leather bull-whip, a leather paddle, a thin leather belt, a long leather thong which had metal insets like teeth set into it, two thin, vicious-looking canes with leather handles and two huge dildos. Directly in front of this, steps leading down into the auditorium would be revealed when the curtain went up.

Cars started to arrive, and it was time, at last, to welcome our guests. I had Eva, and another very pretty girl, Naomi, in their skimpy maids' uniforms, stand at the entrance, taking guests' coats, and directing them to their seats, and I myself greeted special ones, like Doña Francisca, and our owners, who all seemed very pleased to see what we had so far done. 'I hope you will enjoy the show,' I said nervously.

'I'm sure we shall,' said Mario, patting my arse. I think he would have preferred to take me up to bed there and then. Marta looked disapprovingly at him, though she knew him well enough, knew he had fucked every girl on the staff at some time or another. 'Come on, let's go and see the show,' she said.

Sergio had been organising the show meanwhile, and had everyone in place. I nipped around backstage, and took in the scene. Martina and Inge were clipped to the St Andrew's Crosses, both stark naked, which I thought would be a wonderful impact, when the curtain rose. Both girls had lovely bodies, and I had made sure they had been prepared well, their nipples and labia rouged, their faces made up perfectly, their hair immaculate. Spread-eagled as they were, they couldn't have looked more vulnerable, and when I told them to look terrified, it was hardly necessary. I left them alone on stage, gave the signal for the music, a solemn, vaguely ecclesiastical chant, to start, and the curtain rose. They tossed their heads around on cue, as I watched from the wings, and on walked Daniel and Amity, hand-in-hand. They both wore close fitting latex body suits, and in their free hands held riding crops. They came to the front of the stage, still hand-in-hand, and then the audience could see that both body-suits were crotchless. When they released each other's hands, Amity stroked Daniel's naked prick in the lewd gap in his suit, getting an instant response, as it reared up to her touch, while he thrust his hand into her slit through the open crotch of her own suit, and she opened her legs slightly in answer to his touch. They didn't dwell in this position, but, as the music swelled, they kissed and parted, the audience applauding spontaneously now, as they made their way, Daniel to Martina, and Amity to Inge.

They had both been well-schooled in theatrical moves, and made a great show of stroking their respective victims with their crops, feeling their cunts, probing them with the handles of the crops and tweaking their rouged nipples, then as the music gave them the pre-arranged signal, they both started to whip their chained and helpless prey. Both screamed out, much more loudly than was normal. Although the crop undoubtedly hurt, I knew that Martina, at least, had a taste for the whip, and had several times begged me to punish her.

I looked down at the audience, and saw many open mouths, and already some masturbating going on. I saw to my considerable satisfaction that one well-dressed lady had her husband's shaft in her hand, right there in the front row.

As the music faded, I gave the signal for the lights to be dimmed too, and it was Sergio's turn to make his brief appearance. He marched on, in a cowelled monk's robe, and, as the lights came on, it was clear that Martina and Inge had been taken down from their crosses, and were now reclining on the upholstered couches, where they were both quietly masturbating themselves for the audience's benefit, their busy fingers darting into their pink pussies, holding their labia apart so that those close by could see clearly.

Sergio went to the tray on the table, took up one of the massive dildos, and strode over to Inge. Without ceremony, he bent down and rammed it hard up the Swedish girl's cunt, then turned away, and repeated the process for Martina. Side curtains closed across the two girls' positions, and they both got up and scampered into the wings.

'How did I do?' asked Martina, breathlessly.

'Just great,' I said, 'you were fantastic.'

While this was happening, Sergio had gone to the back of the stage and returned, dragging an apparently reluctant Ursula with him. She was dressed in a long sheer white negligee and stilettos, with a silver chain around her waist. Her nipple-rings, and the ring in her clitoris-hood could be seen through the thin material, under the lights. She made a show of resistance as Sergio cuffed her wrists to the chains above her head, and fastened her ankle-restraints to the clips in the floor. With one sudden movement, he tore her negligee from neck to ground, ripping it from her body. The, picking up a long, thin cane from the tray, he sent it whistling audibly through the air, and lashed her dispassionately across her upper back, raising a bright red welt the whole width of her white back. She neither cried out nor flinched.

Sergio took a step forward. 'I will introduce you all to Ursula,' he said, in a clear voice, 'whilst all our girls here are accustomed to punishment, and, indeed, learn to enjoy it, Ursula has a capacity for pain which goes beyond the normal. I now invite any three of you to come and whip her, using whatever implement you choose from our selection here. You can have five strokes each, and they can be as hard as you like. Ursula can take it.'

Sergio then went and sat on a chair at the back of the stage, and watched as first a young guy got up on stage, accompanied by much ribaldry from his friends, and used the riding crop, three to Ursula's arse, and two across her tits, which I thought might have made her wince, but she looked disdainfully after him when he left the stage. An older guy got up and tried his hand with the bull-whip. It was impressive-looking, but I knew from personal experience that it was not as fearsome a it looked. Then the last guy stepped up, and called to Sergio, 'Can my wife have a turn?'

'Certainly,' said Sergio, and a slightly past-her-best blonde stepped up, wearing a good leather suit and silk blouse. She looked at all the instruments on offer and took up a thin cane. She walked slowly around Ursula, as if to look for points of vulnerability, then nodded slowly and lashed her hard, twice, across the inner thigh. I thought I saw the German girl actually flinch just a little, and when she repeated the dose, just a little further back, a tiny 'Oh' definitely escaped her lips. The woman threw down the cane, and said, 'Four's enough, darling, but we'll come and see you here soon.'

The show drew to a close, and all the girls came on naked to take a curtain call, to considerable applause, then we served dinner.

Later, Sergio and I had a meeting with Marta, Mario and Doña Francisca.

'Well, what did you think?' Sergio asked.

'It was very good,' said Marta, 'but are those the only girls you have?'

'At the moment, yes.'

'Then, judging from the number of people in the audience, I think you had better get some recruiting done. You need two more, at least, and soon.'

I had been coming quickly to the same conclusion, and already had an idea.

'I've got a girl lined up,' I said, 'she should be fine.'

'Good,' said Sergio, 'I think I know who you mean, and I agree. Perhaps our talent scout Daniel can find us another – we'll send him off to the discos.'

When everybody had gone, I rang for Eva.

She arrived at my office, looking nervous. 'What have I done wrong, Miss Renata?'

'Nothing, so far as I know,' I said, 'you live at home, don't you?'

'Yes,' she said.

'No boyfriends or anything?'

'Not at the moment.'

'Could you move into the Club?'

She looked a little taken aback. 'I suppose so,' she said, after a moment's hesitation, 'my foster-parents don't really have enough room for me anyway.'

'Do you remember once asking me about my nipple-clamps?'

'Yes'

'And do you remember saying you would like to try them – be trained?'

'Yes,' she said, her voice clear of any doubt, her big dark eyes regarding me with something close to awe.

'Well, Eva, the time may have come.'

'Oh, Miss Renata, I've lived for this day. I know all about what you do. I'm not a child, just give me a chance – I won't let you down.' She took my hand in hers and kissed it, and, as she was about to leave, she turned to me and said, 'Just one more thing. I wonder if.....if one day, I could be.......could be.....er.....branded, you know, like you?'

I was left speechless as she went out of my office, but in no doubt that I had my new recruit.

Next morning, Eva was waiting at tables, as usual, dressed in her black minidress and little white apron, and I called her to me.

'After breakfast, Eva, to my office, please.'

She gave a little curtsy and said, 'Yes, Miss Renata.'

She had obviously been waiting for me to get there, because no sooner had I sat behind my desk than there was a timid knock on the door.

'Come in,' I called, and Eva appeared.

I got up from behind the desk and said, 'Right, this is where your new life starts, my dear. Come with me.'

I led her out along the corridor and up the stairs to the bedrooms, and to a hitherto unused room, identical to that allotted to the other four girls who lived-in.

'This will be your room from now on, Eva,' I said, 'I will have one of the servants stock your wardrobe and bathroom during the morning. Meantime, you will come and learn a little.'

Back in my office, after I had instructed Naomi to stock Eva's new room, giving her sizes, I explained to Eva the main objective of the club – which was, of course, to relieve well-heeled clients of their money, but in a very particular way, and with complete discretion. She was an intelligent girl, and understood quickly.

I said, 'It is most important that all the girls here really enjoy their work – otherwise you are just common whores. I don't know what you would call us here. Ursula calls herself a 'pain-slut' but I think that's ugly, even if it's somewhere near the truth. The fact is, we are all uninhibited, and recognise the relationship of pleasure and pain. I hope I make myself clear?'

Eva was quick to agree, and so anxious to please me, but I had time to kill, while Naomi completed her task, so I took Eva around the Club, showing her all the installations that she probably already knew, but which she now could see from a new standpoint. Then I suggested a coffee break, which we took in the bar, after which I judged that her room would be ready.

I was right. It was spotless, smelling of violets, and when Eva opened the sliding glass doors of the wardrobe, she gasped, 'All these beautiful things!'

She tripped into the bathroom, trying out all the perfumes, and then came back andd opened up the drawers, where Naomi had made sure there was plenty of costume jewellery.

'Before you get carried away,' I said, 'just a few rules about dress. No panties. Any bra you find will be a platform-type, so that your nipples will always be free. Only high heels are permitted. I will, from time to time, require you to wear a whale-boned corset – you will find one or two in your drawers, and possibly other restrictive items. Otherwise you will wear flared or pleated skirts and loose or transparent blouses. Do you have any questions?'

'Yes, Miss Renata, when will I start to be trained?'

'Will this afternoon be soon enough for you?' I asked her, smiling. She was an eager pupil.

'Yes, Miss Renata.'

'Right, I'll leave you now. Make sure your pussy is shaved thoroughly, and dress suitably for lunch. You can sit with Martina and Inge from now on.'

I thought that seemed the best arrangement. Amity and Ursula had become friendly, and seemed to like to sit together, so they shared a table with Daniel, when he wasn't off on some mission.

When Eva came down for lunch, she was wearing a maroon silk miniskirt and a white Indian cotton peasant blouse, with her bare legs perched on metallic needle heels. She had made an effort to change her image from that of the servant-girl as completely as possible. I saw her erstwhile colleague, Naomi, glance enviously at her, and wondered if we should have a problem withher.

When we had all finished lunch I called Eva over to me.

'As you know, we open to the clients tonight, Eva, but you are not going to be called upon on your first night, of course. But it won't be long before I need you, so I want you ready for all our clients' tastes as soon as possible. Come with me, please.'

She followed me meekly out of the dining room and up the stairs to my own suite.

'Go through to the bedroom,' I said, and followed her there.

She stood beside my big double bed, nervously fiddling with her long black hair.

'Undress,' I told her, and she slipped off her blouse and skirt in an instant. She was naked but for her heels.

'On the bed,' I said, and she climbed up.

'Now open your legs!' She did as she was told, revealing a neat pink slit, bordered by not very prominent labia.

'Wider, much wider,' I told her, and she pulled her slender legs apart, helping them with her hands behind her knees.

'You're not still a virgin, Eva, are you?' I suddenly had a concern at her apparent freshness.

'Oh no, Miss Renata, I lost that when I was fifteen,' she smiled, still maintaining her position as I got onto the bed beside her.

I put my hand gently to her crack, feeling for her clit, and she trembled violently.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked.

'Oh no, Miss Renata, I've been wanting you to touch me ever since I first saw you.'

I let my fingers play around her slit for a while, two of them parting her labia, while a third probed softly into the entrance to her cunt, and she moaned in my ear as her wetness became manifest on my hand.

'Miss Renata, Miss Renata, oh please, please,' she was sobbing as she dug her nails into my shoulder, and I knew what I could do.

'Wait,' I said, and reached into my bedside table, where I kept a big rubber dildo. Eva's eyes widened as I took it out, and, without delay, because I knew she needed it there and then, I thrust it straight into her sopping cunt-hole, as she gave a half moan, half scream, which sounded like, 'Oargheryeeesss!' I pumped her several times with the artificial cock and she came profusely, stiffening against me, and raking me again with her long red nails, as she clutched me to her in her passion.

Afterwards, I let her clean herself up, and then summoned her to me again.

'What about your arsehole?' I asked.

She understood the question, to her credit. 'That makes me nervous, Miss Renata,' she said, 'I've never.....' she didn't have to complete the sentence.

'Come and kneel down in front of me,' I said, 'this is going to hurt.'

Looking terrified, she assumed the position I requested, and I took a small-size tapered butt-plug and a tube of lube from my drawer. I smeared a liberal quantity of lube around her little puckered hole, and couldn't resist poking a long forefinger into the entrance, as far as I could, until she let forth a small 'Oh.'

Then, infinitely slowly, I started to wriggle the narrow end of the plug into her virgin anus, knowing from my own experience the pain and pleasure to which this was going to be the doorway. She cried out with agony as I reached her sphincter with the intrusive plug.

'Miss Renata, I can't take it!'

'Yes, you can, you will have to take much more up there soon, and if you can takethis, I will reward you later, my dear, you will see, ' I said.

Gradually, ever so gradually, the plug made its inexorable way up her rectum, paving the way for pleasures she could as yet only guess at. For the moment, she felt only pain, and yet – and yet, it was starting to mingle, to mingle with a feeling she couldn't begin to describe, the intense feeling that comes when pain and pleasure meet, in an explosion so immense that only someone who has felt it can understand.

I knew how she was feeling when I felt the juices starting to run again from her moist cunt. Finally the plug was in place, and she was going to have to practice walking around and sitting down with it in.

'You have done well my dear,' I said, as she was dressing, 'I shall reward you after dinner. Now go and rest, and dress for dinner when it is time. You will dine with Sergio and myself this evening, as Martina and Inge will have clients to entertain.'

'Yes, Miss Renata,' she replied, and left.

The Club was a hive of activity as dinner-time approached, with clients arriving, and the girls preparing for the evening. The couple who had been the last to whip Ursula at our show had made sure to book her for the evening, and were already in the bar, having a drink, she dressed in a form-fitting soft leather suit, her blonde hair tied up in a French knot, he in an Armani suit. I discovered that they were wealthy local landowners.

Martina, Inge and Amity each had at least three reservations for the evening, an all started with dinner-dates with well-to-do clients, which we liked to encourage. All the girls were now in the bar, and I checked that they were suitably dressed, all in long dresses, either transparent or with spectacular features, such as deep cut-outs or other suggestive openings. When I was satisfied, I went over and sat at my table with Sergio, and awaited Eva. She came down on cue, and eyes followed her. She was at least the equal of any girl present, I thought, clad in a long maroon gown with a translucent bodice, through which the points of her firm young breasts poked sharply, jiggling slightly as she walked to the table, unrestricted as they were. The skirt was very narrow, zipped up by means of a long zipper at the back, so that her steps were short, and she wore the highest black stilettos she had been given. I ascertained that Naomi had helped her put her hair up, so that her long, elegant neck was clear, and she had decorated it with a silver collar, which made me resolve to fit her with a proper one, like my own, as soon as possible.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers
12