Rendevous

Story Info
"Daddy" and "Babygirl" meet, and have some public fun.
6.1k words
4.33
29.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story I feel cannot be labeled as a work of fiction. If I were to attach a label, it would be "story of a true life event involving real people that merely hasn't happened yet." Think of it as a glimpse into the future.

And I'll go ahead and spoil at least half of it here. "Daddy" in this story refers to me. My Babygirl, who lives far away, and I have not met yet. We both believe that one day we will.

An added note: All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

This is the story of the fateful day where...

DADDY AND BABYGIRL MEET

*****

Daddy was nervous. Much more nervous than he could ever remember being. His hands were clammy as they tightly gripped the steering wheel of his car, which streaked along the highway towards his destination. His whole body seemed to be tingling, as if every cell were vibrating against one another in restless anticipation. He shifted slightly in his seat, alleviating a small muscle cramp in his lower back.

His trip had started thirty hours ago, when the stars had aligned and fate had finally, finally started him down a path he had long since ached to walk.

The path that ended with Babygirl.

He smiles to himself as he thinks of her. Her visage immediately coming to his mind's eye, her voice immediately tickles his ears. He also remembers her scent. He had mailed her a shirt of his some time ago that he had worn for a day, to ensure his scent would be on it. After it had finally faded she had washed and worn it repeatedly and sent it back to him, along with a pair of her panties that she had worn as she pleasured herself for him, the fabric carried her intoxicating essence to him, and the scent had stirred his blood and ignited supernovas of overpowering desire.

They had met in passing years earlier in the online game they both played. At first they were merely friendly and cordial with each other, having the same circle of friends, until one day he had been feeling silly and flirty and had started in on her as soon as she had logged on.

Neither of them would ever be the same again.

Their chemistry was immediate, startling. Sexual fantasies and kinks, beliefs, personality traits. Both had seemed like they had been made for the other, a hand for a glove so to speak. For a long time they had spoken, illicit chat messages and phone conversations bouncing back and forth between them. It had been the verbal equivalent of throwing gasoline on a raging conflagration.

During that time, he had developed his dormant dominant streak. Her willingness to submit had seeded it, watered it, made it bloom. She was a sub without a dom, and he stepped into that role immediately without even realizing at first that he had. She loved daddy/daughter play, and he could still hear the first time she had huskily whispered it to him over the phone. His title, his purpose.

Daddy...

And then her marriage (which had been on the ropes before they had even met) failed. Daddy had also been married at the time. After a while, she had found someone new. Someone who made her happy.

So he had stepped back, voluntarily. For her and her happiness, not willing to make waves when he realistically couldn't expect her to have eyes only for him, separated as they were by over a thousand miles.

It had been one of the hardest things he had ever done.

Three years passed. He thought of her often, hoped she was well and happy. But in the back of his mind he always wondered.

What if...

What if her new relationship failed? What if his marriage failed? What if he contacted her, would it be like it was, or had that time passed forever, never to be repeated?

So he maintained his distance. Until he hit a particularly rough patch. Little made him happy. His marriage and job were hollow shells, his confidence and libido ailing. And one day he had had a weak moment and looked at her profile on a social networking site. Saw her pictures, her smile. He had twisted up inside.

And he contacted her the next day. A simple hello, how have you been?

Three days passed. No response was forthcoming. His mind acknowledged it with a grim, tortured finality, his current mental state refusing to believe anything other than it's over.

Over.

And then, she had answered.

He could still feel the rush. Their opening conversation had been tentative, he had gently probed her to see if he could still realistically consider her his, as she had said she always would be. Subtle and not-so-subtle flirtations were casually sidestepped. His stomach plummeted to somewhere around his knees.

You're not her Daddy anymore. That time has passed. Be her friend, like you always were.

So they had talked as friends for a while. Shared stories of children, houses, jobs. Then a subtle compliment from Daddy had brought about...

Babygirl- Still as sweet as ever I see.

Daddy- To you, absolutely. I have you to either thank or curse for putting water on my "dominant" seed and causing it to bloom.

Babygirl- Well, I'd be equally happy with you thanking or cursing me. Either one has the potential to excite me.

Daddy- I'll curse you during, and thank you after. How's that?

Babygirl- Perfect. I like that idea.

Daddy- It's a date.

Babygirl- Should I get naked now? Lol.

Daddy- Patience. Not until I say so.

Babygirl- I'm no good at being patient, but I'll try to be a good girl for u.

A three year gap had closed as if it was nothing. Their chemistry was as strong, stronger than it had ever been. And they began to drive each other crazy from far away. Their bond became such that Daddy could bring her to climax merely from counting down from any number to zero. She so willingly gave herself to him that her orgasms became his as well. Each time, every time, with no self-stimulus, when zero was said, her orgasm was instant.

Daddy notices a town sign flash by. His pulse quickens. The town she wanted to meet him in. He follows his navigation to their chosen meeting spot, a nondescript fast-food restaurant in town.

I'm almost there, Babygirl. He thinks, At long last.

********************************

Babygirl chews her lip nervously and sips at a coffee.

She is seated in the restaurant, waiting. Every movement from outside draws her eye. He has given her the description of his vehicle, and every car that pulls in first excites, then disappoints her. Her brain can't stop thinking the same thought over and over again.

Oh my god.

It started in her head as soon as she woke up that morning to Daddy's text that he was mere hours away.

Oh my god. He's almost here. Oh my god.

She prepared for him. Showered, shaved herself silky smooth, knowing as she languidly drew her fingers across her tingling pussy lips that before the day was done Daddy Her DADDY would finally be touching it himself. Pleasing her utterly as he had always sworn. The barest brush of her fingers almost induced climax, but she relented. She wanted to save all of them for him.

She pulled her hair back in twin pigtails, knowing how much he loves them. Makeup is carefully applied, and quicker than she can ever remember it taking, she soon stood in front of her mirror, gorgeous, ready.

So ready.

She had climbed into her car and turned the key, the engine roaring to life and reminding her that her Daddy was driving right now too, their paths converging at a breakneck pace.

Oh my god.

She had made the drive in record time, and now sat trembling in her seat, hardly able to believe that the moment that they both had ached for, had waited so long for was almost upon them.

Oh my god.

Her phone's notification tone of an incoming text goes off, making her jump in her seat. She fumbles it out and pulls it up. Daddy.

"In town. Five minutes. Shaking."

Oh my god, five minutes. Five minutes! Oh my god! Ohmigod omigod! I get to see my Daddy in five minutes! Ohmigod omigod omigod omigod...

She lowers her head and looks at the table, nerves firing, hands shaking. She squeezes her eyes shut, bites her lip and tries to steady herself. Her sex is tingling and openly weeping fluids already, she squirms in her seat and feels her panties dampening. She breathes steadily through her nose and mouth and calms slightly. She raises her head and opens her eyes, reaching for her coffee cup.

She lifts the cup to her mouth, and as she sips, she sees the car.

His car. HIS car. Daddy. He has arrived.

Oh my god.

Drink forgotten, she bolts out of the chair and rushes out the door, stopping at the edge of the sidewalk in front of the restaurant bordering the parking lot.

The car pulls into a spot facing away from her. The driver's side door opens. Time slows to a crawl.

Slowly, she sees a leg slide out and settle onto the ground. A head followed by a pair of shoulders eases out, and with a sudden push her Daddy uncoils from his vehicle and stands up straight. She watches in slow motion as he takes a deep breath, blowing it out with a puffing of his cheeks. His right hand casually drops his car keys into his right front pocket. He ruffles his jacket lapels and turns towards her.

Oh my goooooood.

He is beautiful. The most beautiful thing she has ever seen. His dark brown hair is close cropped and gelled into short spikes. His face has a mustache and full well-trimmed beard, so manly. His eyes are hidden by his sunglasses. He wears jeans and a collared shirt covered by a leather jacket.

He closes his car door and takes a half step forward, then sees her for the first time.

He freezes, as does she. She sees the unreadable mask of his face, sculpted from ice like the rest of him. Slowly, his hand comes up and removes his sunglasses, revealing steely blue eyes that pierce her like a laser even from a distance. Her heart hammers against her ribcage. Ta-Tump, Ta-Tump.

Oh...my...gaaaaawd.

He hooks his sunglasses on the collar of his shirt and regards her for a moment, hands at his sides. She imagines him thinking the same thing as her; that it's all a dream, and if they move, they will both wake up.

Babygirl feels her lip trembling as she sees his jaw muscles working overtime, trying to keep some modicum of composure on his face. He is rapidly losing the battle.

Hesitantly, almost tentatively, he raises his right hand, reaching out to her, before letting it fall back.

And she moves.

The dam bursts all at once. Years of pent up frustration are blown away in an instant. All the longing, the waiting, the fantasizing, the talking, the texting, the writing. All of it. It has all led to this.

She moves.

Babygirl surges forward, tears streaming from her eyes. She pumps her arms for more speed as she closes the gap, her heart pounding harder as she sees the smile split his face and his arms come open to receive her. As she draws within ten feet her mouth opens, and the word clumsily spills out.

"D-Da-Daaaahddeeeeeeeee!"

She slams into him full speed, an overcoming wave of heat washing over her as he lifts her into the air and spins her around. She sobs with great gasps, clutching at him as she wails happily. His arms press her snugly to him, molding her to his torso as she buries her head in the nape of his neck and cries, cries scalding tears that trickle down onto his neck.

"Daddy!" She keens "Ooooh gaaaawd Daddeeeeeee!"

Her ears register his voice, heard so long over a phone, now crystal clear and less than three inches from her ear. His voice is thick and husky with emotion, almost breaking.

"Shhhh, Babygirl." He soothes, stroking her hair. "Shhh. I'm here. Daddy's here."

She cries, and he holds her, feet dangling above the asphalt. Her mind dimly remembers that Daddy is much larger than her, and he can move her around like no one else before has. She sobs into his neck, peppering it with kisses, tasting her own tears on her lips.

He lowers her to the pavement, and draws back, his hands smoothly coming up from around her back to clasp the sides of her face, tilting her head back to look up at him.

Oh my god, so tall. Oh god Daddy. Daddy please...

His thumb idly brushes away a stray tear as she arches her back and goes up on tiptoes, stretching towards him, lips slightly parted, puckering in anticipation...

Daddy...Daddeeeeeee...

Daddy makes a low guttural sound in the back of his throat and leans down, devouring her lips with his.

Babygirl twitches, a single syllable grunt coming from the back of her throat. The warm sensation of Daddy's soft lips mashing against hers in a molten fusion better than she had ever imagined almost pushes her right into an orgasm. Her pussy flutters madly, dancing just back from the brink as her knees go weak and she succumbs to his flaring passions.

Babygirl locks her hands at the back of his neck as he drops his own to place on her hips. Their tongues writhe over and around each other, wrestling for dominance in the joining of their panting lips. She tastes his mouth and almost swoons, pressing against him wantonly, feeling a steely hardness poking into her lower belly.

Huuhoooh muh-muh-my...g-gaaaaawd...

Daddy leans into her, his lips pressing hard into hers, a low undulating growl is welling up from his chest, gaining strength and volume as it rumbles out into her mouth. His dominance over her is surging to the fore, and her knees jerk involuntarily with the need to submit to his will, his desires. She starts to drop, but he stops her, breaking the kiss and staring into her eyes, breathing hard.

"My Babygirl." He says, sending a delicious shiver of purpose down her spine, curling her toes and sending another oozing of fuck-lube out of her flowering sex. If he had asked, she would have let him take her right there.

"I can't believe..." She begins.

"Me neither." He says, grinning warmly, eyes glistening.

"It's like a dream." She says. "I've wanted it so long. What if it isn't real?"

He grins, and the shivers rattle her spine tremulously. It is a "Daddy grin", through and through.

"Do you need proof?" He slyly asks, dominance radiating off of him in waves. Her breath quickens slightly as a warm numb tingle courses through her from head to toe.

Eyes dancing with mischief and latent power, Daddy opens his mouth, the word coming in a silky smooth, syrupy tone.

"Five." He says.

Ohmigod. Daddy...yes.

Her eyes widen and she clutches at him with clawed fingers, her sex immediately responding, trembling, the tingling building just from his words.

"Four." He says, impaling her with his eyes. Her lips twitch, and she moans breathily, eyelids fluttering slightly as her eyes momentarily roll back.

"Da-" She says. "Oh, Daddy."

"Three."

Yes. Yessssss Daddy it's yoursssss.

"Two." In his eyes, she sees only the fire of his desire for her. She is falling. Her legs muscles clench and release over and over as she clings to him, the only thing keeping her upright.

"One." "Her whole body tenses up, quivering, awaiting the word, awaiting his permission.

He hesitates.

A low pitiable whine comes from her throat. Her mouth cracks slightly and she forces words past her tightly clenched teeth. They are dripping with desperation.

"Huuuh god Daddeee pleeeeeeeese."

He smiles wide, loving whenever he has her hanging by a thread. And she loves him all the more for dangling her there.

"Zero."

Babygirl's pussy instantly explodes in a wild unhindered climax. She moans out loud and buries her face in his chest as her stuttering pussy spits gushes of her steaming girl-goo across the crotch of her panties, soaking them through almost immediately and creating a large damp spot on her yoga pants. She feels the cool air hit the wet spot, contrasting lusciously with the sizzling convulsions in her tightening, eager quim.

As the ripples pound her overcharged cunt into submission she gasps and moans openmouthed into the hollow of his chest. Repeated "Hah" noises come from her mouth as she rubs her face across the front of his shirt like a contented kitten, breathing his scent greedily in great gulps of air. Never has she felt such pleasure. Never has she felt so fulfilled.

Never has she felt so owned.

She is loving every second.

Daddy merely holds her patiently as the quivers work their way out of her system, a self-satisfied smile splitting his face. He is beaming with undisguised pride and confidence, his hands slowly stroking her back as she draws ragged breath after ragged breath. She melts into him and her hips begin a slow steady grind against him, a low mewling sound of need welling up from within her.

"Daddy." She gasps, voice softening and raising in pitch as she adopts her little girl persona. "Oh, god. You make my pussy cum so good."

"Daddy loves to make that little puss messy, princess." He replies, squeezing her tight.

"Mmmm. I'm ready for more, Daddy. Let's go."

"Not yet." He says.

Babygirl looks up at him quizzically. She fully expected a mad dash to the nearest motel room after they met.

"Did you forget?" He says gently, smiling down at her.

"Forget..." Babygirl begins, and then in a rush she remembers. Her eyes widen slightly.

Oh my god. Ohmigod ohmigod...

Babygirl loves public humiliation, and Daddy always said one of the first things he would do when they met was walk her through a public place with his fresh semen dripping from her face. She leans slightly to one side and looks past him at the fast-food restaurant, doing a brisk morning business.

"Are you ready?" He asks gently, the words seeming to enter her ear and take an express train straight to her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy." She says, smiling up at him with a furnace of lust flaring in her eyes. "Let's go."

Daddy releases her from his hug and throws one arm around her shoulders, drawing her in next to him as her arm goes around his back. They walk across the parking lot together, both of them more excited than they can ever remember being. Daddy releases her to reach the door first, pulling it open for her and inclining his head respectfully as she enters. Then Daddy falls in behind her.

Daddy scans the interior and leans over.

"There." He whispers in her ear, pointing down a short corridor to where a blue door with a "Restroom" sign can be seen.

They both go down the hall together, Babygirl's pussy trembling more with each step. She looks up at Daddy's face and sees a slight flush. She smiles, realizing how badly this is affecting him too. She resolves to work extra hard to please him.

Daddy reaches the door and pulls it open. Inside is a small restroom with sink, urinal, and a separate, enclosed stall. What they didn't expect to see was that the bathroom was occupied.

A man stood at the sink, dutifully washing his hands. When the door opens and Daddy enters he glanced up, his eyes widening slightly as he sees Babygirl right on his heels.

Babygirl feels a jolt go through her as the man locks eyes with her. She breathes faster, wondering what he might be thinking.

Daddy takes the lead.

"Good morning." He says, nodding at the man. He walks towards the stall door and knocks, then tries to open it. The door swings open easily.

"Come here, Babygirl." He says, a slight undercurrent of a command in the tone.

Babygirl shuffles towards him, her furiously juicing pussy making the mere act of walking difficult. She turns her head and beams at the man as she passes.

"Good morning." She says shakily.

12