Rendevous Ch. 1

Story Info
Two girls and a guy meet in Boston for more than just drinks.
1.2k words
4.17
32.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arden, Eva and I met at 6:00 PM at Champion's in Back Bay. Champion's is conveniently located on the first floor of the Marriot. I had already checked in to the hotel just before our rendezvous, although neither Eva nor Arden knew it yet. I figured a few drinks would help us all loosen up and ease the transition into what was about to occur. Everyone wanted It from the moment we sat down. What was It?, you ask. Read on.

Three drinks and much conversation later we were all feeling pretty good, relaxed. The conversation was now drifting into sexual fantasies and we were really starting to warm up. I suggested we'd all be more comfortable with a bottle and a room. Arden and Eva enthusiastically agreed and I led them straight to the elevators and up to the 15th floor. How strange we must have looked to the couple coming out of the room next to us; two girls and a guy laughing and pawing at each other trying to get the door card inserted.

The room had a king-sized bed, a couch, and a chair. The bathroom had a large whirlpool tub with separate shower. Inside was the bottle of wine I had already deposited in the room with three glasses to go along with it. Eva started to grope me from behind as soon as we walked into the room. However, since Eva and I were most comfortable with one another, I wanted to make sure our guest had something to put in her hand first. I poured us all a glass of wine making sure that Eva kept her hands in contact with me.

Arden took her glass and sat down on the chair. Eva and I took one sip of the wine and immediately embraced. I pushed her firmly up against the wall and slammed my tongue deeply into her mouth. She returned the gesture and slid her hands up my thighs, between my legs over my hardened cock and under my shirt. Clothing quickly was loosened and began to drop off. Eva was stripped down to her thong and bra. I had only pants on when Eva pushed me back and down to the edge of the bed. We were both hungry now, her for my cock and me for her warm, wet mouth. She unbuttoned my pants and grabbed my cock in her hand. It was hot and hard from the build-up of the past hour and now it throbbed for her tongue. Eva licked around the head slowly in a teasing motion and then slowly buried my cock deep into her throat. Three, four, five slow, deep strokes later she stopped, pushed my cock aside and scolded me for ignoring our guest.

How rude of me. Here was this cute, young thing sitting not 3 feet away with soaking wet panties and getting no love. Hmmm... how best to change that...I reached over, took her glass out of her slightly trembling hand, and drew her over to the bed. Eva sat back in the chair for a moment while Arden and I kissed and caressed on the bed. I removed her top and began sucking on her breasts. I looked up to find Eva completely naked in the chair gently massaging her own pussy. This only made me hotter and I quickly pulled off Arden's pants and soaked panties and dove straight for her love button. But I had another plan... I knew you wanted that pussy and you knew I wanted to watch you work it. I slide my way back up Arden's body with my tongue and worked her breasts and neck again while my hand drew slow semi-circles around her moist clit.

Eva saw the opportunity and crawled onto the bed. She began to slowly run her fingers up and down Arden's thigh, stroking down into the soft inside of her leg and back up to the knee. Arden's legs opened wider to take in this new experience of another woman touching her. Eva slid her head between her thighs but only grazed her pussy and kept moving up Arden's body. What's up with that?, I thought. I was getting all tensed up for Arden's hip arch and moan in anticipation of Eva's tongue sliding into and around her pussy. Surprised, I leaned back to give Eva room to move up to Arden's face.

Suddenly, soft wet lips and silky hair were merged and two luscious naked women were entwined on the bed less than a foot from me! This was fantasy in action! Even though I had dreamed of this, the opportunity to touch and smell this in action was overwhelming. Mouth on mouth, breasts on breasts, pussies rubbing together between groping legs! I found myself stroking my own cock while taking in all the action. This woman on woman friendly exchange went on for several minutes before Eva slid down for some alternative nectar. Eva finally stuck her tongue between Arden's lips and found her way up to her clit. As she probed around her tiny little button, Arden arched her hips and moaned at this new experience.

I needed back in. I moved my hips close to Arden's face. She grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. This was too good a view. Arden with her eyes closed, clearly enjoying Eva's exploration, while my cock slid in and out of her mouth. The view down Arden's petite body to Eva's head and tongue eagerly at work was equally stimulating. The action suddenly increased in pace and Eva's bright blue eyes made contact with mine and we smiled. Arden was squirming now and moaning as Eva pushed her finger up into her hole looking for her magic spot. She pulled my cock out of her mouth to fully appreciate this initiation. When Eva hit her spot Arden arched her back and came.

Now it was Eva's turn and I was OUT again. However, I wasn't complaining. This was incredible! Eva flipped over and Arden went to town. I can only imagine her thoughts as she tasted another woman's pussy juices for the first time. Eva ran her fingers through Arden's hair and held her close against her pussy. It wasn't long before Eva was bucking and moaning as she came on Arden's face. Arden was clearly surprised but wasn't quitting. Eva wanted more and Arden was giving it.

I hopped back into the action at this point. I straddled Eva's chest and slide my cock between her tits. After a few strokes here, Eva grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her head. My cock slide into her mouth. I slowly pumped deep into her throat. I was sure I was making her gag with some of my thrusts, but the sights and sounds of the woman, combined with the vibrations of Eva's moans on my cock, were too much. Part of me wanted to pull out and save my cum for those two warm, wet pussies, but the urge to explode was too strong. Eva had one hand in Arden's hair and another around my balls when I came. My balls contracted and pushed into a tight ball around the base of my cock as I spewed a load of cum into Eva's mouth. At the same moment Eva came again, wetting both the bed and Arden.

We all lay back for a moment to catch our breaths... but we definitely weren't done yet. The fucking had yet to start and I definitely wasn't leaving until I'd had my fucking fill of both of them. Now the only question was whether to move to the whirlpool tub or continue on the bed? :)

Rendezvous