Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

Andrew lifted his mouth from her pussy and leaned over her. The tip of his cock slipped, with a little guidance, easily between the tender lips of her pussy. Kissing her deeply, his tongue sliding into her mouth, Andrew pushed slowly, stretching her tight, but yielding, pussy. Amber could feel him filling her, stretching her pussy with his cock. She felt his hands pressing down on the bed beside her breasts as he thrust slowly and firmly into her pussy. She could feel his cock forcing the wetness out of her pussy, making it seep between the cheeks of her ass. He sank deeper inside her until she could feel the hard tip of his cock nudging against the opening to her womb.

Andrew began to slide in and out of her silky pussy, rearing over her, so that his cock rubbed gently against her aching clit. Amber could not help herself and, for a moment, forgot to breathe, as another orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy closed upon Andrew’s cock, the tight muscles rippling and massaging the length of his shaft. Andrew jabbed into her pussy piercing her deeply until she shuddered again. Her clit was aching and her pussy sore from being stretched and, she murmured to she, “Fucked”. She pushed against his chest and shook her head. Andrew moved back and his cock slipped out of her pussy with a loud slurping noise, just like somebody sucking up the last of their milkshake through a straw. She looked down at his glistening cock, expecting to see it stained with blood from her pussy. She felt as stretched as she had when she had surrendered her virginity and was sure that she had felt something break when Andrew had thrust against her womb the first time.

She was limp and helpless as Andrew turned her onto her belly, she could only murmur weakly and she was not sure, in her own mind, whether she wished him to stop or just to take her again. She felt Andrew’s fingers dip delicately into her pussy and collect a generous helping of her pussy juice. She flinched a little as he spread it between her buttocks and over the puckered ring of her asshole. Andrew gently spread the slippery, slick, liquid over the dark, puckered opening, lubricating her. Each pass of his finger pressed a little harder, and, very soon and without realising, Amber was opening her tight asshole to his caress. When his fingertip finally penetrated her ass, Amber just whimpered softly.

Now he took the lotion from the dressing table and squirted a little directly onto her tight asshole, making his fingers slick and slippery. A gentle push and his finger slid inside her, just the tip and then past the knuckle. Andrew used his other hand to spread the lotion over his cock.

Amber could barely keep still and Andrew judged that the tine was perfect. Taking hold of the base of his cock, he pressed the tip against the opening and leaned slowly forward. He looked down, where he could watch her tight ass stretching over the end of his cock. The whole bulb was almost inside her and she looked into his eyes and then he thrust, a single movement taking him deep into her ass.

Amber cried out in a mixture of pain, joy and surrender. The pain was, for a moment, incredible. It hurt far worse than giving up her virgin pussy. She thought she was burning, her ass the seat of the fire. Her seducer from the internet had plundered her mouth and ass, taken the only virginity she had retained.

Andrew stayed perfectly still, his cock filling and stretching Amber’s rectum. Slowly she became used to the feel of him buried deep in her ass and the initial burning subsided to dull warmth. He eased back and she felt her tightness straining to keep him stilled within her. Then he thrust forward, very very slowly and she could feel her bowel filling. She strained against him but all she did was open her anus and allow the full length of him into her ass. She clutched at the bedclothes as he began to move in and out, riding her tight ass with his cock buried deep.

Her ass was too tight for Andrew to last very long and she felt his cock swell inside her, jerking as it began to pump hot strings of thick cum into her tight bottom. He rammed once, deep, producing a mixture of pain and orgasm that ripped through her so intensely that she fainted, for a moment.

Slowly, Andrew’s cock shrank, slipping out of her ass, leaving a slimy trail of cum against the tops of her thighs, trickling down to stain the tops of her stockings. Carefully he slid off the bed and slipped into the bathroom. He showered quickly and ran a warm deep bath, throwing a handful of salt in to soothe Amber’s aching pussy and bottom. Then he gently helped her to her feet, sweeping her into his arms and carrying her into the bathroom, lowering her into the warm water.

When he had sponged her clean, he helped her into a soft robe, led her back to the bedroom and slipped into bed beside her. As she snuggled drowsily up to him, he wrapped his arms around her and rocked her gently to sleep.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12