Rendezvous in Her YooHoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I follow your instructions, breathing in and out several times, long and slow. I close my eyes, making my thoughts go back to your mouth still lapping up my pussy juice, your tongue stroking inside and outside of my very wet and well-used pussy. You stop to smile up at me through my bent knees as I lean up with open eyes to see your head pop up between my thighs, my juices running down your chin. I smile back, unable to stop the thought of how wonderful you look from down there. Our eyes meet while you begin to explain your ideas on what is to come next. "That thing I placed in your very tight cute asshole is a butt plug. It is meant to open you up, warm you up for what else is to be in there later. I have been taunting your cunt only to eventually plunge my cock deep into your ass. I am sure that you know how much I would love to have you suck on my cock until I cum deep in your throat. But I assure you there will be plenty of time for that."

I shutter as the your ideas hit me. My imagination takes it to a whole other level as I picture your large hard cock ramming into my ass. How will the tight opening possibly accommodate that which is surely to bust from your pants any moment? Somehow in all the action I missed you removing your shirt but your pants still confine what looks to be the biggest cock I have ever seen. The brief touch that I had proved it to be on the rather large side. Again my heart is racing, my mind is in turmoil and I begin to panic. Before I carry it too far I feel your hand smooth against my abdomen and instant calm comes over me. Deeply breathing I lose myself in the way your mouth is feasting on my cunt. As your fingers are fucking me, your tongue is swirling around my clit and my ass snugly taken up by the butt plug. My head falls back, my eyes close shut and I breathe in a sharp breath. Smelling the fire mixed with my cum, I reach my hand down to grab the hair on your head as it bobs between my legs. I scream out for mercy.

You take stop a minute and look up at me. I see the glistening wetness around your lips and trailing down your chin as you ask me if I am okay. I nod slowly, then motion with my other hand for him to keep going. You shake your head "no," then slowly stand between my legs, taking my hand in yours as you pull me up to where you are standing. You wrap your arms around me, and I grumble as I get uncomfortable jolts racing through my ass with the tightness holding the plug firmly in place. You turn me slowly then push gently on my shoulders as I drop to my knees in front of the chair. You kneel behind me while using a gentle push on my back to bend me over the chair. I turn my head to the side and lay it on the chair, my hands on either side of my face palms down on the chair. I squirm as I slide my knees to get a more comfy position on the floor and you slide closer to me. Using your hands to once again explore my body, you trace the curves of my hips then the shape of my ass. Your fingers poke around my extremely over-used pussy. It is wet and blushing red, but still wanting more. You kiss my lower back, then move down to my ass as your fingers are again fucking my pussy with hard fast motions, in and out. I cry out when your teeth grab and pull the plug from my ass. Before I have time to object your other hand has inserted two fingers into my now open rear entrance. I lean into your fingers as I begin to have pleasure from the way they go into and out of the tiny cave. The way the muscles never stop gripping your fingers tight and hold onto them before letting them reluctantly leave. I gasp as your fingers leave for good, and I can feel your tip of your cock tracing around the outer muscles. I hear you growl.

Then you speak to me in a hushed voice "This is going to sting sweetheart but I promise once I get in there and you stretch around me, it will feel good."

Without warning as you speak, my ass is invaded by your steel rod. Your soft tip forges on into the passage deeper and once it reaches what seems like a wall you hold still. Staying put allows my ass to conform to your largeness. I am holding my breath and squeaking. Hoping that I will feel what you mean as pleasure soon enough. As I relax and think of something happy, you begin to slowly move outwards. My ass grips you tight and tries to pull you back in. Instead of retreating, this time you slowly push back in and then out. You repeat this several times until I do moan with pleasure and push back onto you with each thrust you make, causing your cock to impale my ass over and over again, harder and faster. Grunting and moaning, with one last deep thrust, your cum shoots deep into my ass. The warm liquid filling my well-used ass. You stay still for a few seconds, not moving at all. Then your hand reaches around to my pussy again. Your arm strains to get your fingers inside. I moan when you finally get two fingers easily deep inside me. You curl them up and over just enough to stroke the sweetest spot on the inside of my wall. A few strokes I am on the edge, my body tensing as it builds then finally cums over your fingers as we both finally relax against the chair. You remove your cock from inside my ass.

I whine as it exits but remain slumped against the chair. You return and I feel a warm cloth being rubbed along my most sensitive parts. You clean me up and turn me to you as you pick me up. I lean into your chest. I close my eyes until you gently place me into the bed. You pull the covers over my naked body with a kiss to my cheek, then forehead. I miss the words you whisper to me as I fight to stay awake. I quickly drift off to sleep, just barely catching you say something about round two later with a sly grin on your face.

12