Rendezvous Oceania

Story Info
A meeting written by the stars
2.6k words
3.86
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is one of those evenings that you die to see somewhere in the open. Usually trapped inside the office or elsewhere, you never get the chance to be on a mountain top maybe or by the ocean seeing the sun setting in the horizon, staying with it as long as possible, nothing else than the ocean offering this chance. Look at it the last time I saw it kiss the surface of the ocean back in 97 and that too because I wanted to see the last sunset of the year on the beach. Watching the sun I notice you suddenly, standing so tall on the wall. The wall as it is called, a man made extension into the ocean, as if testing the power of the ocean with it, built for the sole purpose of letting one see how it is to defy the waves of the ocean that travel thousands of miles just to caress the land and die at its feet. The wall is a beautiful place, imagine walking along the shoreline along the incoming waves, on the sand, then you reach this wall area, you can start walking on the rocks towards the ocean, your feet slightly rising above the level of the ocean as you climb up the rocks and further over the ocean, as if walking at the edge of the deck of ship, the waves rippling past you now, the normal shore line now behind you as you walk further onto the ocean, you can even feel the rocks shake slightly with the power of every move that is no longer a surf as it passes you, but just a moving swelling passing you, going to the shore line that is now behind you, and as you reach the end of the rocky edge of the wall, to its front where it dares to face the incoming ocean, you feel the real power of the ground you stand upon. I knew you were thinking and feeling the same as I did when I first came here, saw you spreading your arms wide and embracing the ocean and its breeze, with the scattered clouds above, embracing your world into your arms, a world made just for you , belonging to you, your kingdom.

When you spread your arms the clothes you wear trail behind you as if you were the figurehead of a ship cutting its way into the ocean, and your hair flows wildly with the wind, the soft breeze mingling with the soft spray from the crashing waves under you to bathe you in a soft moist gentle splash. It is as if the ocean though unable to swallow you, bathes you in its scent, bathing you in its moisture as much as it can conspiring with the wind to do it. Your stretched arms leading the way for the cloth waving behind them with the wind. Your silhouette against the setting sun crowning you in its gold, the rays from the sun finding their ways through the scarce clouds, and reaching the earth in slow motion. Your hair making offering greater resistance to the golden rays than even the clouds did. Your pale colored clothes revealing just enough of your body's outline to make one crazy yet wanting for much more. Your clothes rippling on your arms and your long back, and ruffling down your hips. The sun tries its best to stay longer to watch you, but ultimately succumbing into the mouth of the ocean. You turn your head slightly to the side, jingling the silver earrings that hang along the sides of your neck.

" Do I know you or something?" I try to make conversation.

"Nooo , I don't think so ." you answer with a slight knowing smile.

"Your smile looks familiar." I try to get around the not so abrupt reply. "Do you always smile so much and as seductively? "

"Only when I'm happy. " you say.

"Its not very usual for girls to come out here alone by themselves"

"Its normal for me, where I come from, how I was brought up"

"I wasn't talking of any places in particular, just was remarking generally"

"So you usually hang around this place a lot then?"

"Well off and on, not so much since I started working, was a great place to hang out while we were studying, a good place to have a few drinks marking the end of the day"

"Just drinks? "

"Yes, just drinks, what else would you think? "

"Nothing "

"You are making things terribly difficult with that smile of yours"

"Am I?"

"Yes, terribly so"

"Can't imagine ever a smile making anything DIFFICULT, smiles always ease up things, that's what I believe. "

One of those uncomfortable silences, as my thoughts are overcome by your image, as is always a problem with me, or maybe with most men, to stop seeing so much and starting to think more. Does it never occur to women what their image does to us. Its not that men don't look for deeper things in a woman, its just that they are overwhelmed by beauty alone to such an extent that it seems they want nothing more. Or at least so it seems to the object of their gaze. These are the thoughts and your sight that take me into a long silence and my mind's sole focus shifts from conversing with you to freezing you in my eyes, to look at you hard, photographing you in my memory, with that fear that is always present, that I will never get to see you again after this.

"What do you do for a living?" You ask.

Sigh the, typical question. I think in my head. As if I was not being typical, looking at you like this, summing you up in one long gaze, scanning you from head to toe. If it is beauty that we men are after, why not let it be money and power a prize for the women. We are so selfish that even if we have money, we think of the woman as just a shallow creature when she hints some of her typical wants. If we drool on seeing a beauty and sum her up as I am doing right now, that is alright, but as soon as a woman goes to the basics she drops from the high pedestal of an intellectual to a shallow bitch.

"Apart from thinking too much when you should just let go" She keeps smiling that calm smile.

"I work as an IT consultant. Our firm advises our clients on what is best, when its best and how much is best." I try to make my stupid work look more attractive, failing to do so miserably though.

"So what about your life...is it how you think it should be?". I try to lead a straighter path to you.

"Yeah actually it is......i feel quite happy" .You reply contently. I'm a secretary and I love my job , lotsa hobbies, no boring boyfriend around." You laugh your head off at the last part, "so to brief it up, enjoying life."

"so you think boyfriends are boring?. " I start to worry a bit.

"No, but my last one was, hahaha."

"And your views on boyfriends are going to be influenced by him from now on? "

"nope of course not. But i am enjoying my freedom right now". You reply with a grin

"and how much time has passed since you two separated....?" I try to judge how vulnerable you are right now

"three months."

Hmm..quite some time has been lost already. I think in my head

"well congratulations for your freedom". I try to make the three months shorter, making it look as if it just happened." Was he from the same city? "

" Thank you, no, but he didn't live far from me, it was about 30 minutes by car".

"Dont you miss him or something? or miss being with someone in general?"

"I miss being with someone in general but i don't miss that guy"

"So what are you doing to lessen this 'missing' feeling of yours?"

"Well i go out, meet my friends, flirt around a bit and if i need something physical........all kinds of possibilities to solve that problem". You make it look so easy , especially with your grin.

"Well if you dont mind...what kind of possibilities?" I try to look curious and ignorant.

"I could take a one night stand, could try to get a guy into a relation or the help yourself method"

"I can't imagine someone like you being alone ever." I try to compliment you.

"Why, thank you. " You blush so easily. "Ain't you a charmer"

"Well, I believe very few things in life, but I do believe that good things in life should be appreciated...otherwise they tend to loose their umm...'goodness'."

"And you're not easily out of words either, I kind of like that."

No shit, Give me a woman who doesn't like that, I think in my head. On the surface I reply with a smile " Its an honor that I'm like for such trivial qualities. Actually, I don't know, I don't think that my words carry much substance. They're just whispered into the wind, to float and may get lost forever. "

" Oh my god, I met a poet here. " You smile genuinely.

"You're really very sweet, and quick with your thoughts too, and believe me I know what I'm talking about. I know a lot of guys and grew up with three brothers"

"Well, then keep telling me what you're talking about. I think people are quite similar, maybe some of them just seize upon an opportunity earlier than others, others just fail to realize when good things come their way "

"Now , you're really trying to charm me. " You are all smiles

"I have no such intention, but if I can bring one or two smiles on your lovely face, why should I hold back from trying to do so "

And your smile deepens drawing me away from the ocean that lies in front of me into the ocean of your eyes, and somewhere in this ocean I hear a faint voice as if carried in some bubbles, "then keep on talking, you are very effective"

"I would, especially if carried so sweetly on your smile, on how you're looking at me right now. And, I'm just an ordinary guy , not a poet at all, poetry is really something much higher than this, besides, I suffer from this disease of always wanting to have someone with me, someone to talk to , someone to confide in, someone to know me as if we were together since the last thousand years or so, and I don't want to write poems, I just want to tell them to you , if they bring one or two smiles to you"


"Look at me, don't you think that you have succeeded in that aim of yours, doesn't my constant smiling tell you that you have a beautiful soul and a charming face to portray it as well"

"And you don't think it would be being shallow on my part to fall for someone I just met"

" Your definition of shallowness doesn't seem to match mine, especially when I am interested in the shallow guy"

I raise my hand to your face, brushing your hair off your forehead slightly , that were brought on here by the ocean wind, brushing them back slowly, keeping running my fingers through the strands of your hair, tucking your hair behind your ears while keeping looking deep in your eyes wanting to swim in them, watching you gazing back at me so beautifully, making me forget all about the sunset and the ocean and the wall, and covering your own world around my eyes shielding everything else with your beautiful presence.

You lean your head against my shoulder enjoying my fingers running through your hair and wrapping one arm around my back, leaning against me for warmth and acknowledging the pleasantness of my touch in your hair.

I rest my head against yours smelling your hair, seeming to live in the smell of your hair, keeping running my fingers through the strands of your hair, nestling your head on my shoulder, acknowledging that you're so welcome here.

You crawl a bit closer to me closing your eyes that witnessed that beautiful sunset with me against the heart of the ocean, and I kiss on the top of your head, smelling your hair, wishing you would stay with me like this forever, your presence , your talk, your smell , all so beautiful, and I wrap my arms around your back keeping you close to me letting me feel your warmth and comfort and offering myself if I could be a source of warmth and comfort for you.

You place your finger against my lips following my lips from one corner of my mouth to the other, lifting your head slightly and looking smiling in my eyes, and I look back in your beautiful eyes, looking deep in them, swimming in the oceans defined by your eyes, whispering with my eyes that you hold me as beautifully as you guided the sun down to its resting place in the ocean.

You invite me without words to swim, knowing that I would understand your message and I reply that you make a beautiful and romantic air around you , better than I ever experienced before, and I cup you cheeks warmly in my hands, acknowledging that you're understood clearly and perfectly, and I whisper to you that a woman like you deserves everything in the world that you wish to have and you will get it of course, you're the queen of the sunset, you just have to wish for anything that you wish for and you'll find it lying at you feet.

You close your eyes again, shivering slightly against me , your shiver in response to my being here with you, a beautiful responsive shiver that tells me I'm beautifully at home with you and that I hold you sweet and tender against me. I place my lips gently against your eyes, kissing them one after the other, holding you tighter in my arms, embracing your warmly in my hug, wishing to absorb every shiver of yours into me, wishing that it would leave you in utter peace and calm.

You hold your breath and glide your arms higher , embracing my shoulders and neck, and softly massaging the muscles on my back, at the back of my shoulders.

I lower my face a bit closer to yours, so close so as I feel your breath falling warmly on my face, just a breath away from your face. You look up into my eyes whispering with your eyes for a kiss, a kiss to remember this beautiful moment.

You lift your head up and softly touch my lips so gently, our lips meet touching just as if someone whispers against your ear softly, as we both close our eyes and I feel you licking my lips gently. I take your upper lip between my lips, holding it there, caressing it gently, massaging it softly, feeling you sucking softly at my lower lip, our heads tilted slightly opposite to each other as our hands grip each other a bit tighter than before, gripping each other as our lips are held in each others' slight grip.

" I am just a normal girl, not worthy of a poet like you". You whisper suddenly breaking the kiss

" You are to me my queen, you're too sweet to be ordinary, being with you is like passing through a rain of flowers where one has to walk only lightly, so as not to trample the petals that offer the softest path for the bare feet." I reply to your sudden modesty.