Rendezvous With A Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Lay
Lady Lay
24 Followers

Again we heard the voice over the intercom asking everyone to take their seats and fasten their seat belts, we would be landing in about ten minutes.

We started separating clothes, you pulled on your boxers and Bermudas then your shirt buttoning it as quickly as you could, you leaned across me checking yourself in the small mirror over the sink as you ran your fingers through your hair, half straightening it, half letting the ringlets just fall where they may. You turned my still half naked body around and kissed me deeply before opening the door and returning to your seat.

I put on my bra, twisting it around so I could snap it then pulled my sweater over my head, straightening and checking in the mirror…I ran my hands through my hair, shaking my head upside down and back figuring this is just going to have to do. I still had my skirt on but I could not find my thong. I searched everywhere, this room was just too small to have misplaced it, and it had to be here.

The next announcement said that we were on final approach. I looked out the window and saw that we were circling and could feel the aircraft start to descend to the runway.

I tugged on my skirt and straightened my sweater then opened the door and sat down in the nearest empty seat. After fastening my seat belt I looked ahead and could see the back of your head.

Once the plane landed and the loading door was opened everyone filled the aisle, opening the overheads and retrieving their packs.

I waited as the plane emptied, watching you get your back pack and toss it over your shoulder. You turned and smiled at me, that beautiful smile of yours, and waved…I waved back, looked down and unbuckled my seatbelt, then quickly looked back at you… there in the palm of your hand rolled into a tiny ball was a glint of pink satin…

Lady Lay
Lady Lay
24 Followers
12