Rendezvous with Blake Lively Ch. 01

Story Info
The laughing girl sounded exactly like Blake Lively.
1.1k words
2.95
15.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is a work of fiction and intended for people of


It was a very cold night. Had it not been for Adam's incessant begging I would have missed out on the best experience of my life.

I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when Benji invited us to the lesser known bar somewhere in the village. I was not in a mood to drink that night, but Benji had ditched us and we had just put Adam in a cab because he had gotten a little bit too "drunk". I was alone in a bar on a monday night with pretty much no idea of where I was and what to do. As I was just sitting there I noticed a few girls walk into the bar. There were about three of them and they were all wearing scarves and those big Dolce glasses. I sat at the bar just chatting with the man to my right. Come to think of it I can't remember his name. Just as I was chatting with him I heard one of the girls laughing. Could it be?? I could bet my life that the laughing girl sounded exactly like Blake Lively.

The only thing I could think about then was how hot she was. I had always obsessed about how much I thought about one night with the "Gossip Girl". I slowly got up and gestured the bartender to bring on a coupla drinks to the table where they were sitting. The bartender was very curt and said he wouldn't. I asked him why not and he said they had already had about fifteen between the three of them.

"WOW. Fifteen!!"

"Yeah buddy. I don't want a scene in my bar, man!!"

"You betcha!! So you better get me those drinks."

"Ain't happening!!"

I couldn't understand why a bartender would kill off his own business like that. Just as I was about to show hell to this guy I heard a voice that sent a chill down my spine. Apparently, "Blake" heard the argument and had gotten up to intervene.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?" I replied trying to be cool.

"Can I help you in any way?"

"Yeah. The bartender will not lemme buy drinks for you and your friends!"

"Thats alright. We've had some already, if it helps."

"There were days when if men liked women in a bar he could buy them drinks without the barman running interference."

"You liked one of us?"

I could almost see the gleam of her eyes through her shades. I backed a little to confirm if I had been mistaken earlier but she seemed exactly alike. The tall svelte physique, the beautiful hands and those beautiful clothes she had on. This is definitely Blake Lively.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I really want to......"

I was interrupted by Blake leaning in with her eyes closed and then I just leaned in too. It was a magical kiss that maybe lasted for a few seconds but that moment was like an eternity. As she leaned away I just wanted to fall on her and keep it going for as long as my breath would allow me. Damn those cigarettes.

"Do you smoke??"

I was thrown off by this question. Should I say yes or no? I didn't know what to say but the pack of Marlboros in my pocket would be a total bust. I decided I would say the truth.

"Yes. I do!"

"A man that smokes is so rare for me now,since I quit a little while ago myself. I try not to be around smokers nowadays. But our kiss totally wanted me to go back to the old days."

"You want one now?"

"No, my friends would rat me out to my fitness trainer. And I wouldn't want that after that last time. I usually don't kiss random guys in bars but I don't know what happened. I am sorry!"

"Please don't. It was magical for me. I hope it was the same for you."

"You know what, I am staying at the Waldorf if you would like to drop by sometime?"

"I would love to. Which room?"

"Room 509. Anytime. I'll leave word at the reception."

"I will definitely come by!"

I watched as she slowly went to her friends and left the bar in a few minutes. Damn it! Who allows Blake Lively to walk away? I was a douche, I knew it. She had just given me a fake address of some hotel and the cigarette thing had totally thrown her off. I sat there wondering about whether she had been true or just some banter to throw me off. But why would she kiss me otherwise? As I made my way toward the exit I glanced on the TV in the upper right corner of the bar. The paparazzi had just figured out Blake Lively at the Waldorf.

This is it. I was definitely going to the Waldorf now.

As I entered the hotel I wanted to surprise her. I didn't walk up to the receptionist and took the elevator to the fifth floor. As I walked up to the room I could feel my legs buckling. As I neared it I saw the Maid cart right in front of the room. She had gone out again. At 2 am in the morning, surprising. As the maid came out of the room, to my good luck she forgot to lock the door behind her. I opened it with relative ease and entered. The room was massive. I just went back and hid behind the curtain.

I had almost given up after half an hour when I heard the click of the door. Somebody had walked in. A few minutes later I could hear somebody in the shower. I decided to get out and surprise her. As I walked out I could see her back to me. She had never gotten in the shower. Just left it running. I tiptoed to her ear while noticing her beautiful back and even in a towel she looked extremely thin and pretty.

"Hello!"

"Oh my God! How did you get in, you creep?"

"I took on your offer! The man at the bar,remember?"

"Why were you hiding and where were you hiding? And how long have you been here? Did you watch me get undressed?"

"I didn't want to disturb the most hottest and most beautiful person I've ever seen, Blake!"

"Really. You knew it was me at the bar too?"

"Yeah the scarf and the gogs are a bit cliche' for a disguise.Plus its difficult to hide such raw beauty and sexual appeal under anything."

She just smiled and dropped the towel. Her body was very sexy. Her breasts were ample and her nipples were really hard from her excitement.