Rendezvous with Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

It’s probably Eri, here to help her spend her 500 credits, she thought.

“Open door,” she said, her voice a little hoarse. She felt so warm suddenly. Still sitting on the bed, she turned to face the door.

“Takabe, I feel kind of----“ Eiko let out a little gasp, her hand flying to her chest. It was Ken, standing in the doorway wearing his jumpsuit and carrying his workbox.

“Surprised to see me, Eiko?” said the young man, with the same grin he’d wore when they were sparring. He stepped into the room and pressed the door close button.

“K-Ken!” she sputtered, finding her voice, and reaching for a pillow to put on her lap and cover herself. “Wha--get out of my room!”

The door now closed behind him, Ken just smiled, then he spoke to her in a commanding voice. “Eiko, put the pillow away.”

It sounded strange to her ears, the way he commanded her, like he was talking to a computer. But to her surprise, she realized her hands were taking the pillow from her lap and putting it next to her on the bed.

“What the---“ she said to herself, confused. Her hands seemed to have moved on their own. Ken was laughing.

“Eiko, take off your shoes and socks,” he ordered her again in that strange monotone.

Eiko was about to say that no way in hell would she take off her shoes for this idiot, but just as before, she found herself doing so, unable to stop. Then she was barefeet, and she put her left hand in her lap to try to cover herself, since her pillow was now uselessly sitting next to her.

“Ken, I . . . . I don’t understand?” she muttered, helplessly confused, and feeling a bit dizzy.

“Eiko,” he said, coming to sit next to her on the bed. “While you were in the bathroom at breakfast, I slipped a little . . . pill, into your grape juice. I’m glad you drink that stuff, cause I could never hide the pill in a glass of water.” Ken chuckled at her confused look.

Through the fuzziness, Eiko realized what happened. He’d drugged her! With some kind of . . . . suggestive behavioral modifier! She had to call the captain!

“Open interco---mmmphh!!” The girl’s command to open communications to the bridge was stopped short by Ken’s hand on her mouth.

“Eiko, quiet!” he ordered quietly. He removed his hand, and the girl sat there blinking at him. “Eiko, you will do nothing unless I command it, do you understand?”

The girl found herself nodding helplessly. She didn’t want to be quiet, and she didn’t want to follow his commands, but she found herself compelled to do whatever he said. She wished the drug made her unconscious, so she wouldn’t have to be aware of what was happening!

“Good! Now order the computer to lock your door, and issue a Do Not Disturb for all calls,” said Ken.

Eiko did as he asked, speaking to the computer, and she heard her door lock, and a ping acknowledge her Do Not Disturb command. She shook her head, then she realized she could still move, but only her hands and legs, she couldn’t seem to stand up.

Ken was getting comfortable. “Now, Eiko, you may speak, but you may not issue any commands to call. Lie down on the bed now, that’s a good girl.”

Ken watched as the long legged Japanese beauty stretched out on her bed, her hands moving to cover her panties, and her face flushing, but she obeyed. Her head rested on the pillow, and she was grateful for the two buttons on her blouse that kept her shirt from revealing her breasts. Ken was going to rape her, or something. She shivered. Then she remembered she could talk.

“Ken, why are you doing this? Do you want to go to jail? You know the punishment for using a coercive drug?? You know if you r--rape me, they will have evidence . . unless . . . oh god, you’re not going to kill me??”

Ken laughed and shook his head. “Shhh, don’t worry honey, I’m not going to kill you! I’m not like that you know? And I’m not going to rape you either. Well, not really.”

Eiko felt a wave of relief, for he looked sincere. “You--you’re not? Then . . .”

Ken reached out to touch her leg, then stopped himself. “I have no intention of going to jail. When this drug wears off, you won’t be really sure if you dreamed the last 12 hours, or they were real. And you’ll have no proof - the drug completely dissolves in your system after 12 hours. But until then, we’re going to play a few games!”

Ken wouldn’t mind having sex with her, but it was impossible with modern technology to get away with that. Any woman who suspected she’d been raped could perform a DNA test in seconds with a simple kit, and he’d be caught. So he couldn’t touch her, but that’s where his VR came in.

Eiko was puzzled, then her eyes opened. “You’re going to play one of your VR sex games with me, aren't you? You sick bastard! I’m going to kill you!” Eiko tried to reach him, but she found she couldn’t get off the bed, and her hands remained at her sides, her fists balled up in anger. Ken just smiled at her and shook his head.

In frustration, Eiko gave up trying to sit up. “But why do you need me to participate if it’s VR??”

Ken looked annoyed. “Well, after tonight I won’t need you, after the computer records all your reactions, your voice, your body shape and all that. But let’s get started, I’ve got only 12 hours. Stand up in the middle of the room, and take off your clothes.”

Eiko gasped, but in moments she felt herself getting off the bed and standing up. With a whimper, she watched strangely as her hands removed her shirt and panties and dropped them on the floor. Done with her commands, she turned to watch Ken opening his tool box and taking out a mess of wires, goggle-like headsets and a small box with a control panel. Then he turned toward her with a foot long wand, connected by a wire to a small computer. Seeing the former bikini model standing there naked with only her hands to cover herself, the computer tech let out a whistle and looked her up and down.

Eiko felt her whole body flush in humiliation. “Ken, damnit! Do what you have to do, but don’t look at me like that.”

To her surprise, Ken stopped staring and apologized.

“Sorry, you’re right I can look all I want once we have this VR session done. Ok, now stand still, face forward, hands at your sides, and don’t move or I’ll have to restart.”

Ken then took the long wand and began moving it up and down in front of the naked slightly trembling girl. He tried not to look at her magnificent curves, instead focusing on getting the body scan done properly. After a few minutes, the computer said he was done with everything except a couple details.

“Ok now, Eiko, open your mouth as wide as you can.”

She did as he said, making an ‘ahhhh’ sound, and he moved the wand around inside her mouth until the computer beeped.

“Ok, now we’re almost done. Now I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can, like you’re doing a split. There, that’s a good girl.”

Ken felt a tremendous urge as he looked at the girl bent over at the waist, cursing him but obeying, her legs wide almost in a split. But he steeled himself and waved the wand around between her thighs. After the beep, he did the same behind her bottom. Then he was done, and he ordered the girl to get back on the bed. She was shivering a bit so he looked around and found a soft thin blanket. He’d give it to her as soon as he had applied the sensors.

As the girl watched helplessly, Ken attached small wireless sensor pads to her temples, behind her ears, her neck, her palms, and wrists. Then he attached larger thicker pads with wires to her nipples, causing the girl to squirm.

“Hey, what are all these things anyway?” Eiko pleaded, not liking the feeling of the soft pads on her tender breasts.

“They are used for the simulation, to both give and receive signals to your body. Here, these go in my favorite spot - open your legs a bit.”

Eiko gasped as she felt a form fitting pad attached to her womanhood, covering her entire crevice snuggly. Then he was attaching more to her thighs and feet, and then he told her to roll away from him onto her side, so he could attach a few more to her back. One even went on her bottom between her cheeks, making the girl squirm in discomfort at being touched in such a private place.

“Ok, all done - oh, the headgear, I almost forgot!” Ken pulled out a visor like headset and carefully placed it over Eiko’s head. Once it was on, she could no longer see, and the warm straps gripped her head gently but firmly. Blind, she became more acutely aware of the cold air on her soft bare skin, and she shivered.

“Oh, sorry about that,” said Ken, seeing her shiver. “Let me give you the blanket.” He draped the warm blanket over the girl’s body, careful not to dislodge the sensors. Then he reached for the computer and turned on the program, then sat down on Eiko’s large beanbag chair, and attached sensors to himself. For the purpose of the VR recording, he only needed a headset and a few body sensors, not the complete suite that he’d attached to Eiko.

When this drug wears off, I’m gonna remember what he did, she thought, and I’m gonna kill him! Secretly though she was terrified, and she was glad that Ken seemed more interested in recording his VR session than in actually molesting her for real.

The blackness in Eiko’s vision suddenly gave way to a whirlwind of colors, that settled back down. She felt a sensation of weightlessness, her head spinning, then suddenly everything was normal. She was standing in a field, a vast beautiful field of bright flowers and lush green grass. In the distance grand mountains rose above the fields, and she watched in amazement as the clouds flowed past the peaks. She breathed in the fresh air and sighed at the beautiful sight.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Eiko gasped as the sudden appearance of a man beside her. When she saw his face, she remembered where she was. But now Ken was dressed in a magnificent suit of leather armor, with a great sparkling sword at his side. She looked down at herself, and saw that she was also dressed in a beautiful gown of white, and she twirled about, admiring herself in the perfectly fitted dress. Then she frowned.

“Ken, where are we?” She knew something was wrong, knew she had recently been in her cabin, but the memory seemed wistful, already fleeting away.

“We’re in the VR program, Eiko. It’s amazing isn’t it? You can’t feel the bed you’re lying on can you?” Eiko shook her head. She could swear it was real, only she knew it wasn’t because now she remembered the wires and sensors. And the drug.

“The drug does this?”

“Yes, the drug makes you obey the VR program, just as it makes you obey me. The program tells you it is real, so your mind believes it, to a point. It won’t let you kill yourself, or injure yourself, it isn’t powerful enough to overcome instinct. But the funny thing is, you no longer have to obey me inside the program!”

“really?” said Eiko, confused. “You mean, so I could try to kill you, in here?”

Ken laughed. “Yes, I suppose - it’s a byproduct of the programming, that your brain only obeys the computer, not any characters inside the program. Of course since I control the program, I indirectly control you, hehe!”

Eiko frowned. It felt so real - she could remember lying on the bed, and almost picture herself, but as she looked about this beautiful scene, she could smell the flowers, and feel the soft silk on her flesh - if she didn’t know it was fake . . .

“Ken,” she said, turning to face the armor-clad young man. “What are you going to do to me in here? And will I remember it tomorrow?”

Ken was playing with the end of his sword and he smiled, looking the girl up and down in her beautiful gown.

“You’’ll remember a lot of this, but it’ll seem like a dream. Or nightmare, ha! But you won’t be able to prove that I forced you to do any of this! And you won’t even remember that the man in your dream is me!”

“You bastard,” said the girl, balling her fists. She lunged at him with a punch, but he moved out of the way. He seemed . . . quicker, here in the VR world.

Ken laughed, keeping his distance from the angry girl.

“See, definitely the drug doesn’t work in here! Now, I’m going to tell the program to make you forget about the drug, and then we will begin, ok sister?”

“Wait!” blurted Eiko, holding up a white-gloved hand. “You haven’t told me what we’re going to do in here?”

Ken gave her a lascivious grin. “Oh . . . lots of things, dear. We’ll play a few games - I have to get the computer to record as much of you as possible in the time I have, so my VR double of you will be as accurate and realistic as possible. Then I can enjoy your perfect image whenever I like, in the privacy of my cabin!”

Eiko fumed. The bastard didn’t want her real self, he wanted a virtual image of her! That made her feel weird. Then a thought came to her.

“Ken, umm, are we going to . . . uhh . . . have sex? Is that the idea?”

“Would you like that?” he asked, but the girl shook her head and he frowned. “Well actually I’m not wearing the complete sensor suite like you are, so that wouldn’t work too well I’m afraid. I can touch you of course, but having sex really needs the full sensor suite.”

Eiko felt an enormous wave of relief. “Oh god, thank god! No offense, but I can’t tell you how relieved I am that you don’t have rape in mind!”

Ken didn’t say anything, he was just looking at her, and his smile took on an evil twist.

“Who told you that, cutie?” he said, enjoying seeing the relief drain from the girl’s face. “I just said you wouldn’t be having sex with me! This is a VR world remember? Anything is possible!”

“What???” said Eiko, feeling her heart turn to stone. “Bu-but you said . . . .”

“Maybe you haven’t figured it out, but I like to watch! And the best way for the computer to record your reactions to sex, is to simulate it, silly! But don’t worry, if you’re a good girl, I’ll go easy on you.”

His words were like a dagger to her heart, and Eiko’s legs felt weak. Then she stopped herself. He’d said she was no longer under control of the drug in here. That meant she could fight him! She had read somewhere about VR, that a subject that died in VR sometimes would pass out from the shock in real life. If she could kill Ken here in the VR world, he might pass out long enough for her to escape.

She had to test the theory, so she suddenly elbowed the taller man and grabbed for his sword. Before he could react, she yanked the heavy blade from his scabbard and held it up high, measuring her distance from him. Ken looked shocked, as the girl whirled, bringing the sword down toward his exposed neck. But just before she could hack his head off, the beautiful field winked out like a dream, and Eiko felt dizzy for moment. Then her vision came back, and she was in a dark place, with cold stone walls and wood torches lighting the walls. It was a dungeon.

As Eiko became physically aware of her surroundings, she realized something was terribly wrong. Then she gasped and looked down at herself. Her hands no longer held a sword, instead they were behind her back, tied together at the forearms tightly by soft but secure ropes. Her princess’ gown was also gone, instead she wore just her panties, and . . . . Eiko gasped in horror. The ropes that tied her arms continued around her body, criss-crossing around her bare breasts and belly, and passing down between her thighs, making her soft mound beneath her panties bulge out between the two ropes that held tight to her flesh.

“Iyaaa!” she cried struggling, her terror making her lose control, reverting to the Japanese she’d learned as a child. “Iyaaa, yurushite, dare-ka!” The Japanese girl had never felt so helpless and vulnerable as she did now, bound in ropes deep in a dark frightening dungeon. She heard a scream in the distance, and what sounded like whips striking flesh. She whirled about, taking in the dark walls and flickering torches, as her surroundings amplified her terror. Then she felt arms on her shoulders and she almost fainted. She was spun around, and there stood a tall handsome man in a knight’s metal and leather armor. Recognition came to her in a second - it was Ken! And this was the VR world again! She was safe, sort of. She seemed to lose her memory temporarily when the VR world changed. She blushed and averted her eyes as she saw him look at her with obvious pleasure.

“Ken, please, this is horrible!” she whimpered, trembling. In his strong arms, she suddenly felt strange, as the realization struck her that she was helpless and naked before him.

Then she made a little cry in her throat as the man in armor before her reached a hand up to squeeze her breast. His hand on her body was shockingly sensual, and she couldn’t believe it wasn’t real.

“Iyaa-da!” whimpered the bound girl as her nipple was squeezed and teased. “Ken, please don’t! Are . . . are you touching me, on the bed?”

“No, I’m not,” said Ken, his soft touches continuing, “but the sensor pads on your breasts are simulating my touch. It works very well, don’t you think?”

Eiko had to nod, her eyes closed as she tried to ignore the delicious sensations. It had been months since a man had touched her, and even then it hadn’t felt like this! Her fear, and the terrible rope contraption she wore seemed to heighten her sensitivity considerably.

Ken was pleased - more than pleased, he was ecstatic! The lovely pilot that he’d desired from the first day he entered the ship - here she was, bound and helpless in front of him. And she was enjoying his touch, for despite her begging, her nipples were clearly stiffening in his fingers! And the computer was recording it all! Her reactions, the sounds she made, and what she said, how and where she liked to be touched - even things that weren’t visible to Ken, but the sensors picked up - like her heartrate and degree of arousal. And it recorded how she felt to him when he touched her!

While Ken was distracted by his thoughts, Eiko was lost in a whirlwind of confusing sensations. She was frightened by her surroundings, yet her body was reacting to Ken’s touch eagerly, and she knew she had to stop what he was doing or risk getting carried away. She hoped despite his evil plan, the young man was still bound by some sense of decency, so she tried to appeal to that.

“Ken, weren’t we going to play some games?” she asked, looking up at her captor. “And could you please take off these ropes, they’re hurting me!”

Ken was snapped back to reality by her question and he looked at her. Then he smiled broadly.

“You want me to take off these ropes, so you’ll have another chance to attack me, is that it? You’re a smart girl, you probably know that killing me in VR might end the program and give you a chance to escape.”

Eiko tried to look innocent, “No! I . . . I won’t try anything, I promise!”

Ken chuckled. “No, you certainly won’t, or the next time I bring you down to this dungeon, it will be much worse for you. Would you like to see what else they have down here, for disciplining girls like you?”

The wide eyed pilot shook her head. “No, please! Let’s . . . let’s play those games you were talking about.”

Ken seemed to be thinking, and then he nodded, to the girl’s relief.

“Ok, let’s get started then. But keep in mind, if you try anything like that again, we’ll be back down here. Ok? Good. Now let me explain how these games work. You’ll be given some task to complete. If you succeed, you’ll gain one point. Gain three points and you are free, and the program will end.”

Eiko was immediately skeptical. “Baka! You think I believe you’d just let me go, after you went to all this trouble?”

“Let’s just say that most girls can’t pass three games, so I’m not too worried. But yes, you have my word, if you pass three tests, I’ll let you go. I’m sure by then I’ll have enough data for a complete VR makeup of you.”

“So who picks the tests, you?”

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers