Rendezvous with Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers

“Well, yes, but first, the computer has to do a psychological screening. You don’t have to do anything, just relax and it’ll take care of it.”

Eiko could hardly relax while she was bound and naked, but in a second, she forgot all about it as her vision turned dark again. She felt like she was dreaming, sleepy and only vaguely aware, as the computer brought her into a dream state.

Ken worked the controls, glancing over at the girl under the blanket. Looking at her bound and naked, more than anything he wanted to ravish her for 12 hours, but then he couldn’t get a good recording. He had to control his urges, there’d be plenty of time for ravishing her virtual double later, in the privacy of his cabin.

He told the computer to start its screening and sat back to wait. The computer would flash various images to the girl, and then record her subconscious reactions to it. In a dream state, she’d have only vague memories of the images, but based on her spontaneous reactions, Ken would know her fears, and desires, and even secret fantasies, if she reacted strongly to certain images. Ken had designed this aspect of the VR program himself, and he’d been eager to try it out!

After a few minutes, the program was done, and Ken looked at the results. His subject was definitely straight, she had found the girl-on-girl images distasteful and not arousing, and same went for the S&M images, though she was certainly very fearful of being bound - so that was promising. As he’d kind of suspected, the former bikini model liked to be on display, even when scantily clad. The little vixen! he thought to himself, chuckling. Definitely didn’t like being raped, that was clear. The images of men straddling girls in scenes of rape turned her off and angered her.

Hmm, that’s interesting, he thought. Brave Eiko showed strong reactions to the images of girls being molested on a crowded train! She showed indignation mixed with arousal. Must have been a teenage fantasy or something. Then he got to the last part, one of his favorites, the tentacle monsters. Hmmm, the girl seemed too shocked by those images to have a reaction of arousal. Too bad! Oh well, anyway, he had enough info for his purposes.

Eiko’s vision returned, and to her relief the dungeon was gone, and she was standing back in the field of flowers. Her heart seeemed to be racing, and she had strange images in her head, but they were fading already. She was grateful for her dress, and the ropes were gone, and she turned to see Ken standing there, a little further away now, with one hand on his sword warily.

“We’re all ready,” said Ken. “Would you like to try your first game?”

Eiko nodded without enthusiasm. Anything was better than that dungeon. “Ken, what happens if I lose a game?”

Ken smiled. “Depends on the game, you’ll see.”

Eiko didn’t like the sound of that. “So what’s the first game like?”

“Rather than tell you, I think I’ll just show you,” responded the young man, grinning.

Eiko readied herself for the temporary dizziness as the program loaded a new environment for her.

Eiko found herself in a dimly lit small auditorium. She was instantly reminded of her modeling days, of walking down a stage in her bikinis, while judges and photographers looked up at her. Only this time, she stood on a small round stage, only a few feet in diameter, and instead of a crowd of people, there were only four men seated around the stage. All four were handsome, well built men, and shockingly they were all dressed only in shorts, their strong chests and arms bare and relaxed as they looked up at her.

Eiko looked to her left and saw two more round stages, each with another girl standing above 4 men, only the other men were fully clothed and not very handsome. Each of the three girls, including herself, were dressed in two piece bikinis of varying patterns. Eiko felt an instant twinge of jealousy at the beautiful figures of the other two girls. There were tough competition!

Then she was surprised to hear Ken’s voice in the room.

“Now Eiko, here’s how this works. The three of you will get a series of tests, and each time you lose, your stage will drop a little - if you win, it’ll go up a little. At the end, the girl on the highest stage wins and gets one point. Ok?”

Eiko nodded though she didn’t really understand.

“Ok, now for the first test, you have to change bikinis as fast as possible, on the word go. Ok? Ready . . . . set . . . . go!”

Eiko wanted to protest, but she looked over and saw the other two bikini-clad girls reaching down to their feet and pick up small string bikinis. She looked down at her feet to find a red bikini top and bottom there as well, and she reached down quickly to pick it up. Bending over, she realized that the four handsome young men around her stage were now standing, and looking at her with interest. One of them reached out and touched her bare calf, and the girl jumped in shock.

“Eiko, quickly, change into the bikini!” shouted Ken’s voice from above.

Scrambling, Eiko reached behind her head to pull the strap on her bikini top, just as she’d down a thousand times as a model. But as the string unravelled and her top fell off her breasts, she gasped, for she realized the four men were now gathered in front of her to watch. She’d never changed bikinis in FRONT of the judges before, and she blushed, quickly pushing the dangling cups back against her breasts. The four men were incredibly handsome, and they had the kind of physiques that made her weak in the knees. She glanced over and saw the girl on the next stage was already pulling on her red bottom, and she thought once more about changing. But the hungry looks from the men in front of her were too much, she couldn’t go naked in front of them!

Seconds later a buzzer sounded, and Ken’s voice announced what she knew was true.

“You lost Eiko, you didn’t even try!”

“Ken!” she protested. “I can’t change in front of these men!” Then suddenly she felt her stage drop, as the stage to her left lifted, each by about a foot. Now the four tall men’s heads were about even with her knees, and she saw their eyes taking in the new angle of view with pleasure. The meaning of her lowered stage become instantly clear when she felt a hand move against her bare thigh.

“Hey!” yelled Eiko, whirling around to see the handsome blond man who’d touched her. Then another hand touched the back of her knee, while two more sets of hands grabbed her ankles. She tried to turn now but her ankles were held fast by powerful hands.

“Ken, what is this?” whined the girl.

“Eiko, this is the consequence of losing, the stage moves closer to the judges!” laughed the voice of Ken. “Now, the next test is up your alley. You each need to parade and show your stuff for the judges, and whoever gets the highest score from their four judges wins. Don’t worry, they’ll be fair, but they like to be aroused, so do your best!”

The hands left Eiko’s legs then, and some music started, and she looked over to see the other two bikini girls begin to slowly dance and strut. This was indeed up her alley, and Eiko began to do one of her modeling ramp routines, moving about the small stage, smiling at the men, and enjoying the familiar feeling of showing her stuff on stage. Eiko was graceful and had an irresistable body - piece of cake, she thought! After a minute however, she noticed the four men in front of her seemed a bit disinterested, and a couple were even looking over behind her at the other girls. Eiko turned to see how the other girls were doing, and then her mouth opened.

The nearest redheaded girl was on all fours! She was gyrating in front of her judges, shaking her breasts and wiggling her ass, to their obvious delight. The 3rd girl behind her had her top off, and was squeezing her breasts suggestively!

Oh my god, thought Eiko - this is not modeling, it’s exotic dancing! Judging by the sour looks on her judges faces, she knew she had to compete. Tentatively at first, she began to move her hands over her body and wiggle her hips, as she’d seen exotic dancers do. She saw her men immediately perk up, and their looks began to make her feel warm, as she moved about on the stage, getting into it. She moved her hands up her sides and then cupped her breasts, winking at one of the men, and he smiled and nodded appreciation. His smile made her feel good, and she pushed her breasts up further and wiggled them at the next man. Excited he reached up to grab her knees and pulled her toward him a bit. Alarmed, Eiko glanced over at the other two girls, to see if their men were doing the same, but only her stage was low enough for the men to reach her!

Now she was closer to the four men, and the one was spreading her legs against her will. His hands were so strong! She started to feel vulnerable now, for two hands were now caressing her bare thighs, and the sensations were riveting. The upside was her four judges now looked very happy with her. She tried to ignore the embarrassing position she was forced into, and continued to move her breasts and wiggle for them. They clearly liked what she was doing, and she felt her belly heating up. Then one of them motioned for her to lean toward him. When she did, he whispered to her.

“Eiko,” he said in a deep, sexy voice. “Let us pull down your panties to see you better, and we’ll give you a perfect score, I promise!”

Eiko gasped as the other three men nodded encouragingly. Drop her panties, when their eager faces were only a foot away! Suddenly the heat in her belly and their hands on her bare legs were too much, and she panicked, pulling away from their hands and backing away to the other side of the stage, her arms covering herself in shame. The looks on their faces turned from excitement, to shock, to disapproval, and then seconds later the bell sounded. Eiko knew she’d lost, damnit, why had she panicked?? Sure enough, the men gave her low scores. She felt her spirits drop as her stage dropped another couple feet. Now it was only a foot off the floor, and the tall men around her could stare her in the eyes, and their stare was not a friendly one. They looked like four hungry lions staring at a slave tossed into their midst at the Coliseum.

Ken appeared in front of her then, and he looked . . . pleased.

“Ken, why do you look so happy?” she grumbled. “I’m doing terribly.”

“Why?” said Ken. “Cause you wouldn’t drop your pants for a bunch of strangers? It’s funny, these VR characters are quite unpredictable, I had no idea they’d be so . . . bold!” Ken chuckled while the girl glared at him.

“The good news is, there’s just one more test, and all you have to do is win this one to score a point. I’m going to weight this one more than the other two tests, cause it’s a tough one. You, and the other ladies, have to give yourselves an orgasm without any help from these men. First one who comes, wins the test.”

“Whaaat????” blurted the girl, he hands balled into fists. “That’s sick, I won’t do that!” Her posture matched her words. “You can stick that damn test up your ass!”

Ken backtracked, taken aback by the fire in the petite Japanese girl. “Uhhh, well . . . . ok, so . . . .”

Suprisingly to both of them, one of the four men spoke up.

“The rules say she can do an alternative test, double or nothing, the egg test,” offered the blond man helpfully. “She’s allowed that, if she doesn’t like touching herself.”

Ken seemed surprised that the VR character had spoken, then shrugged. “Ok, for double or nothing, you can pass the egg test to win the point. This will be just you competing against yourself, the other girls aren’t involved. Take it or leave it.”

“Ok, whatever,” said Eiko. As long as she didn’t have to beat the other VR girls she might have a chance.

Ken nodded, then four chicken eggs appeared in his hands, and he handed them to the confused girl. “Here you go, Eiko. Your test is to hold these four eggs in your hands, for a period of five minutes without dropping or crushing any of them. Your four friends here, will try to . . . . distract you from your task.” Ken smiled and looked at the girl, looking bewildered as she stood there holding the four eggs.

Eiko couldn’t believe the world she found herself in. Who could think up this stuff? She shifted two eggs to her other hand and held them gingerly. Her hands were not big enough to hold them easily, so she had to cradle them carefully. Well, Ken had better not be lying when he said she was free after winning three points!

The bell sounded and immediately she saw four sets of hands reaching for her. The lowered platform now meant the men around her had easy access to her body, and they used it. Two hands came to her waist, another down between her knees, and two more were moving around her from behind. The simultaneous touches on her bare flesh sent a shockwave through the girl and she nearly dropped the four eggs right then!

Eiko was sure she was quite a sight, trying to hold the eggs and squirming as the four sets of hands moved about her belly, thighs and arms. None of the men had touched her intimately yet, but she found it exceedingly difficult to keep herself still, to hold the eggs. One of the men bumped her arm, nearly toppling the eggs, and she raised her hands up higher, over her head, to keep the eggs safe.

With her arms raised up high, a pair of hands took the opportunity to pull the string on her bikini beneath the hair on her neck, and Eiko gasped as her top flopped down, her large breasts eagerly popping free. Two of the men mumbled their approval, and then the hands that freed her breasts moved around to encircle them.

“Ohhh!” gasped the Japanese girl, squirming and feeling her body enflame at the new touches. “Stop that, please!” she begged.

The hands ignored her plea and softly moved over her firm mounds, hefting their weight, and feeling their firmness. Eiko wiggled involuntarily, trying to ignore the touches igniting her body and keep the eggs safe over her head. She wanted to throw the damn things away, and slap the hands from her body, but she was helpless if she wanted to win the game! Then one of the men was leaning toward her as she stood on the edge of the stage. The hands were lifting up her breasts - as an offering to the other man lips!

“Aieee!!” cried the struggling girl as his lips took one of her nipples. His tongue moved over her tender bud as it swelled into his hot mouth. Then another man was on her other breast, his mouth taking in her other nipple. Eiko shivered and moaned at the shocking sensations, feeling the heat between her legs build in waves as her nipples were teased and nipped. She’d always had such sensitive breasts, and these VR men seemed to know just how to reach her! She felt a tiny crack from the egg in her right hand - she’d been unknowlingly compressing the fragile eggs! Eiko steeled herself to try to concentrate on the eggs.

It was no good, her breasts felt hot and tender, her nipples two swollen prisoners of the two sucking, teasing mouths. The two mouths moved to kiss the underside of her breasts, as if they knew just what would drive her crazy! How could they know that??? She moaned and shook her head wildly. There couldn’t be much time left, it much have been almost five minutes by now! All she had to do was hold out a bit longer!

“Oh god, no!” moaned the girl, as she felt her panties suddenly being pulled down off her hips. She felt the cool air on her hips and bottom, and she realized she was wet down there already. A man in front of her leaned in close to blow on her naked mound covered by soft thin hair, and she trembled and closed her thighs. Her modesty was quickly overwhelmed by hands that gripped her knees and spread her thighs, drawing a whimper from the struggling girl. With precious seconds remaining, she willed herself to shelter the eggs in her quivering hands as the man between her knees put his hands on her butt cheeks and pulled her hips toward his mouth. Eiko looked away in horror as she felt his hot breath moving closer to her, and then his lips were on her, pressing against her moist flower petal, his tongue plunging inside her and moving up and down.

“Ohhh!!” she screamed, instantly overwhelmed. Her hands were shaking, she could barely control them, as she felt the warm tongue explore her now wet crevice. She tried to squeeze her thighs, but they were held wide and inviting by strong hands, and the two mouths continued to bite and torment her nipples and heaving breasts. Her body, too long without a man, was eager for more, and her mind was losing the fight for control.

“Ohhhhhh!! It .. . .muss . . . must be five ma-minutes!!” gasped the girl, her eyes riveted on her hands that held the precious eggs. Her hips were moving in rhythm with the tongue that tormented her and she shook her head, helplessly. She moaned as the tongue twirled about her swollen clitoris while his hands squeezed her bottom with relish. Eiko felt the wave of pleasure building quickly, she helpless to stop it. The tongue knew as well, for it relentlessly teased her without mercy. The men continued their onslaught as the girl’s body tensed for final release. Her back began to arch, her moans increasing in frequency.

Waaaa, sounded the buzzer, and suddenly the hands and mouths were gone, as the men moved away from the trembling, sweating girl. Eiko’s body burned and she shook her head as if to say “not yet, you bastards!” But the sources of her pleasure were gone, leaving only burning and unquenched desire. She lowered her head, her chest heaving, and looked at the two eggs. Intact! She’d won. But she felt like she’d lost - her modesty, and nearly her mind! And they’d left her unsatisfied. She pulled up her bikini bottom back over her hips, and one of the men helpfully retied her bikini top. Only a VR man would do that . . . she thought.

“Well well!” said Ken, behind her again. “You passed! I’m impressed. You looked like you enjoyed yourself as well!”

“You bastard!” spat the girl, turning and without a thought, smashing the four eggs against his leather tunic. “You had no right!”

Ken blinked at her, looking down at his egg-covered chest.

“Let me out of this game of yours, right now!” demanded the Japanese girl, furious. Her body burned for more of their touches, and the embarrassment fueled her anger.

Ken seemed to recover his composure. “You still have 11 hours left, my dear,” he replied, his smile gone. “And I think I’ll have to do something to teach you some respect.”

“Respect?” shouted the girl, punching him in the chest, splattering egg on them both. “You’re just a pervert, I’ll never respect you!”

Suddenly Eiko yelped, for the four men about her leapt to action, grabbing her arms and legs and restraining her.

“I’m gonna remember this, and I’m gonna tell the captain!” she continued, struggling helplessly in the grip of the four men.

“Not a chance. Enough of this,” said Ken, waving his hand dismissively.

Eiko saw her world dissappear in an instant, followed by the dizziness and whirl of colors. She was back in the dungeon, but this time her wrists were tied high over her head in chains, and she wore a nothing but a tiny white string panty. She shook the cobwebs from her head, and then she noticed a single man standing at one of the tables, his back to her.

“Ken, you’ll pay for this!” she growled at his back. Then the man turned, and she gasped and cringed, as much as her chained wrists would let her.

This wasn’t Ken, this man was larger, with a wicked grin and weathered, cruel face. He looked . . . like a medieval torturer, only instead of a whip, his hand held what looked like a string of large pink pearls. Behind him on the table lay all manner of strange sexual devices, and the girl shivered suddenly. Eiko let out a whimper as the man moved toward her with a cruel laugh, his large hands reaching for her still enflamed body. His evil grin said clearly that he was going to enjoy disciplining his young captive.

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers