Rendezvous with the Bitch: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indulge me here," she said. "You want your husband back all for yourself, don't you?"

"Yes," I stammered as my ankles were drawn back and bound to the back legs of the stool.

"Good. Then you won't mind me having one last fuck of his cock," she laughed.

I felt floored by the thought my husband was now going to have sex with The Bitch right there in the room with me bound and impaled in front of them.

"And remember, not a word from you. Do you hear?"

The Bitch's voice was suddenly hot and close to the side of my face. I felt my heart miss a beat and turned my face away when she tried to kiss me on the lips. The horrible, strong scent of her cheap perfume irritated my nose and nearly made me choke.

I was relieved when I sensed The Bitch moving away from me again - a short-lived moment of relief which evaporated just as quickly when I felt the dildo packed in my pussy unexpectedly begin to vibrate and gyrate inside me.

"No reason while you shouldn't have a little fun as well," The Bitch laughed from across the room.

I gasped and tried to calm my breathing as the dildo came to life in my pussy. The buzzing was loud and its sounds reverberated through the wooden seat beneath me to fill the room with its noise. I could also hear a bed squeaking in front of me somewhere. The Bitch's voice cooed in time with the slow, rhythmic bed-squeaks.

The sound of their fucking grew louder and more urgent, although I still couldn't hear anything of the man. Just The Bitch making noises about how good his cock felt and the bed bouncing. The incessant buzzing inside me and against my clitoris began to rob me of all my other senses. I nibbled my lower lip at first to hold back whimpered sound of pleasure that desperately wanted to gush from my mouth.

"Yeah! Fuck me, baby," The Bitch grunted. "Look at that little slut getting off over there and fuck me hard!"

It became impossible to hold back any longer and I started to whimper and almost sob at the intensity of the pleasure.

"That's it, you little slut. Tell everybody how much you want some real cock!"

"I can't!" I wailed between shrieks of tortured delight.

The bed squeaks now sounded frenzied and my body squirmed and thrashed as it tried to stay in time with them. The Bitch was screaming out the nearness of her own orgasm and then, after the bed squeaks suddenly stopped, she moaned with the loudest, most spine-tingling sound of pleasure I'd ever heard.

"Hurry up and cum, slut!" The Bitch said.

I could barely hear her through the fuzzy haze of my reeling thoughts.

"We know you can't hold back. Beg for it! Tell us how much you want to cum!"

The Bitches voice was suddenly close to me.

"Are you ready to cum? Are you!"

"Yes! Oh yes!" I gasped and squealed.

A large, hard cock still disgustingly wet with The Bitch's juices suddenly plunged into my open mouth. It quickly fucked my face for a few seconds and, right at that moment when I felt myself about to explode with an orgasm I knew would knock me senseless, the blindfold was roughly pulled from my head. In that sudden and unexpected few seconds of shock, when the cock was pulsating and then flooding my mouth with hot, foul tasting jism and I was myself in the throes of an sensory-overload orgasm, I looked up and saw the face of The Bitch, beaming and laughing. Beside her a man I'd never, ever seen before - his face contorted in a wild grimace of unbridled pleasure as he emptied the last of his spunk into my mouth and reveled in the sight of me swallowing it all.

[Continued in Rendezvous With The Bitch - Day 2]

12