Renee and Her Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
One year on...
2.1k words
4.33
56.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

This a sequel to "Renee and her Brother" -- I have had quite a lot of feedback on this, both good and bad and thought I may explain a few of the anomalies of the first story re: the children, money etc.

I just ask that people keep on giving me feedback -- I answer all private emails -- and whether it is derogatory or praise -- I need that to let me know what I am doing right or wrong -- also it only takes a moment to vote -- and they all add up --even if you think it is only worth a 1. Thank you all again and keep reading. -- Jena121

Firstly, let me explain the 'children'.

Renee had 3 children -- at the time of reuniting with Ryan, the 2 boys had left home, one into the Defense Forces and the other was an IT specialist. Her daughter had married and had settled interstate. Therefore, to begin, with Renee had no-one but herself to worry about. When she and Ryan eventually got the kids together last Christmas, they told them what had happened. At first, her daughter was apprehensive and worried that her mother would get hurt. The boys were a little gung-ho and stated that it was hers and Ryan's lives, and they had to live with it, and accepted it. Her daughter eventually came around to Renee's way of thinking, and even though she realized it was incest, she accepted it.

The 3 kids and their partners often come and stay with Renee and Ryan, and they can see for themselves just how happy they are.

As far as her money was concerned, she came out of the divorce with a large settlement plus her home. It was her husband who was in the wrong. Ryan was a very savvy Computer programmer with his own Online Business, and they never had to use Renee's money, unless she wanted to.

I hope that answers all the questions about this lovely Lady and her Brother. I hope that you enjoy this story as much as the last one.

*

Now on with the story, Renee and Ryan are celebrating their 1st Anniversary at the beach home they had purchased about 9months ago.

"Let me show you how to put that bed flat and then I'll put some suntan oil on you so you can relax while I cook," said Ryan.

"Oh," smiled Renee drowsily, after she drained her second glass of deliciously cool, heady champagne.

His tone of voice suggested that he did not intend to cook while she was relaxing, or at least, that she was completely relaxed, but she was not capable of resisting, certainly not now that she had virtually gulped so much champagne.

She lay on her stomach and gave herself up to whatever he had in store for her. She felt him unhook her bikini straps, leaving her sun-warmed back completely bare. Then his hands were unexpectedly against her skin, slippery with the sweet-smelling oil. His fingers found the tensed muscles and tension points in her neck and worked them. She sighed with unconsciously expressed pleasure..... . Renee lost all resistance to his kneading; she was reminded of the way he held her last night, pulling her hips into him as he thrust over and over into her body. Now and then she moaned her appreciation, but Ryan didn't seem to need any response, so finally she gave herself up to the exquisite pleasure of accepting his ministrations without the responsibility of gratitude.

With soft seduction, his hands moved up her back and then to her underarms, along the exposed sides of her sensitive breasts and down the sides of her body to her hips, again and again. Each stroke was magic. She was melting inside, her body was preparing for him long before he even reached her legs.

He began at her feet, taking one in a firm grip with one hand while the thumb of the other pressed into the sensitive sole, sending shivers up her spine. He pulled and stroked her toes, and her hair lifted on her head as his touch shivered through her body, cell by cell. Working up the heel and ankle, he then moved up her calf, building the delicious mental and physical anticipation in her, waiting for the spot that was waiting for his touch, all the while he was taking his time.

Then at last, he massaged her thigh and moved up to her buttocks, all unconsciously, as if he were hardly aware that his hands were so close to her vulnerable sex, or making her melt with the promise of release......

"Turn over," Ryan commanded softly.

He started with her face, gently stroking across her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, and then more firmly, his thumb rubbed oil into her lips. Even her ears received his attention. He moved down to her neck making the lightest strokes over her throat. When he arrived at her chest, he lifted the halter top of her bikini and tossed aside, and Renee's breasts shivered in anticipation. Ryan continued to fit his hands below her breasts and stroked the nipples gently with his thumbs. She was electrified by the sensation and simultaneously felt him take a nipple into his mouth. She felt as if a shot of electricity had gone through her whole body. He then transferred his attention to the other nipple until she was stifling moans.

He worked his way down her body, stroking her abdomen and again retreated to her feet, working his way slowly up past ankles, calves, knees and thighs.

He pushed her thighs apart and now his fingers pulled aside the thin Lycra fabric that kept her from him, and she felt a breeze brush that part of her, and knew that she was now almost naked to him. His thumb touched the soft, slippery spot that was waiting for his touch, and now, nothing impeded the sensations that streamed through her from head to toe. Her body leapt as the tension built higher and higher, desire and delight like two perfectly matched horses taking her to her destination.

"Thank you," she cried out as she arrived and the honey of pleasure flowed through her under his touch. His thumb stroked and caressed her until her trembling had subsided.

She then felt his hands at the edge of her bikini, felt him pull it down her legs, and then she was totally naked. The next thing she felt was the heat of his mouth, her own body's sharp reaction as her pleasure climbed to another level.

His tongue was merciless. It stroked with tiny, rasping vibrations that drove her crazy like she had only ever felt with him. She thought that she would explode and die before release came, although he didn't speed his tormenting pace, or increase the pressure that would have ensured her immediate sweet release. Everything in her seemed to stop, as if she were listening for a distant sound. At last she heard it, felt these sensations building to a peak, and the cries that came were from her own throat. Her mind floated away on the wings of pleasure to a perfect peace.

"Hello," he said. "Nice nap."

She felt shy as she had been the greedy recipient of all that pleasure, but had given him none.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Lunch is nearly ready," Ryan responded. "If you want to take a quick swim to cool off, now's your chance."

She dropped off the shirt that Ryan had draped over her while she was sleeping and approached the ocean. It was heaven and she felt at one with the universe. It wasn't just the pleasure he had given her. It was the joy of loving him. They had made it through 12 wonderful months of living and loving and this was the 1st year anniversary of their new life. Ryan had turned out to be the one man in her life who could hold her forever.

After a wonderful meal and another nap on the sand, they decided to pack up and move up to the patio where the sun was filtered and they would be a lot more private.

After Ryan had cleaned up all the utensils, not allowing Renee to lift a finger, he turned on the stereo and asked her for a dance. Renee melted into his arms, remembering all the times they had danced together, and where they had ended up. She fitted her body to his and slowly but surely aroused the part of him that she wanted to give some attention.

"Kiss me darling," she whispered.

He reached for her and placed his mouth against her waiting lips, entangling his tongue with hers. He lifted her into his arms and slowly carried her to the bedroom, letting her slide to the ground while he slipped off her clothing and then his own. He lay her on the bed, and just looked at her for a minute.

"What did I do to deserve you, my love."

"I think that we both wonder that, my darling, but I will always be grateful we have found each other."

Renee snuggled into Ryan's chest and lapped at his nipples, twirling her tongue around the nipple and making them stand up. She proceeded to lave his stomach and slipped on down to his groin. Then she decided she would give him the same treatment that he had given her that afternoon. She worked her way down to his feet and started on his toes, licking and sucking each one separately and slowly licking up to the lower thigh; then started on the other let and did the same. She could not keep up for the same amount of time that Ryan had, she was just so wanted him. She went to his groin and lapped at the outer edges, all the while running her fingers under his ball sac. She could feel the cum inside and wanted it all inside her but she was determined to give him the same feeling that she had experienced. She slowly slid her mouth around his cock head and gradually worked it down her throat until she was deep throating him,

"God, that's wonderful."

"Just lay back and enjoy sweetheart, this time it is all for you."

As she slid her mouth up and down his hard pole, she could feel the tension in the rest of his body. She knew that it wouldn't be too long before he was ready to come.

"Darling, I want you to come in my mouth this time," she whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Just cum babe."

With a little more pressure, Ryan could not hold back any longer and let a stream or his cum shoot into her mouth and down her throat. She lay there gulping it all down and then smiled at him.

"Now you know what you put me through this afternoon baby."

"Just give me 5 minutes and I will give you something else, my love."

"OK."

Five minutes later Ryan was ready to go again. Renee gave his cock a little suck and he thrust two fingers into her hot, wet pussy, finger fucking her to ensure she was ready for him to enter her, or should he say, his pleasure palace. He slowly pulled her lips apart and leaned above her and inserted himself into the Paradise that he sought. Plunging into her hard and fast at first, Renee cried out in ecstasy. She closed her eyes and continued smiling as Ryan pressed his hardness in and out of her pussy.

"That feels so good baby."

"I want you to just enjoy it Mom, you know that everything I have is for you."

"I know that sweetheart, the same goes for me too."

"Oooohhhhh," she sighed. "Sooooo gooooood.... my darling."

He plunged into her and let loose with another load of his cum. It spilled out of her pussy lips and onto the sheets below. He relaxed and lay on top of her while getting his breath back and then moved over to the side of the bed.

Every time Ryan had entered his mother's pussy, he felt he same way he did the first time it happened. 12 months ago. He loved to make love to her and knew that he would never get enough of her. He knew that just to be around her was Paradise for him. He also knew that it would be like that as long as they lived. They had been made for each other.

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers