Renee Renews Her Vows

Story Info
After long absence, he & Renee catch up in shower.
2.9k words
3.71
14.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been doing my typical thing all winter long, working around the house, remodeling, and refurbishing my older bathroom and bedroom, while I continued writing new stories as a side income.

My full time job became less important due to increased income from royalties I began to receive from different online publishing companies. I was making almost twice, what I was taking in as a marketing rep for the once well off operation I was involved with. It's popularity declined due to bad business decisions on the part of the administrative board.

Life was rather good. It had been a relatively mild winter. I would spend a little more time out in the yard, especially the back, cleaning and preparing it for summer, putting down a pre-emergent on the lawn as well as picking up all the dreaded branches and crap that cluttered it.

It soared to almost 40 degrees one day in early February. The sun had come out and I was out, again, picking up sticks and branches from a recent windstorm.

Cory, Renee's husband from behind me, saw what I was doing, came out, and acted as if he was doing 'busy' work. He appeared productive as well, but every time I'd look up, he was walking back and forth, doing nothing.

"Hey Jim, how's life? How's your winter going? Has business been good to you? Are you making a lot of sales?"

I put down a load of sticks, walked over to the fence, lit a cigarette and offered one to him. He declined as he said he quit, but I knew better, since I've seen him out back often having one in the dead of winter. Me, I've cut down so much so that I only smoke in the garage now.

Regardless, he started out with his bullshitting about how everything, as far as sales was concerned, should be followed. "Duhh, I wanted to say, you didn't know I've been in sales four more years then you, did you?"

I let him ramble on, and on... and on. Then I had enough. I politely excused myself, joking that, I had to go to the bathroom. I asked him if I could get an opinion about some decorating ideas. I told him I had asked others in the neighborhood, which I had, but only women actually. It didn't matter if I did or didn't, my ploy was to get Renee over and hopefully she'd give me some great ideas.

Obviously, my ulterior motive was to get Renee over to converse and catch up. It had been almost three months since she and I spent any time, whatsoever, together.

I figured it would happen, but he and I said we'd talk again sometime, I briskly walked to the house as if I had to hit the head and I made sure he saw me walking in the manner I did.

I got a call shortly afterwards. It was Cory asking if it was safe to come over now. He must have thought I had to take a crap too, but I didn't need to do either. Anyways, I declared that it was safe and told him they were free to come right over.

To Renee, and me, it was an opportunity to reconnect after a long time not being together. To Renee, it was a chance to sit down, hopefully and read any new stories about her and me, which might have been recently written.

Unfortunately, since we haven't been together, except that last time a few months ago, there wasn't anything for her that would delight her in any way.

That wasn't to say, I didn't have other stories she could read, I had many possible ones for her. It depended on her tolerance level. There were all sorts of levels to choose from.

They came over together as if this was a social event. It was only 9:45am and I wasn't prepared to entertain as if this was a supper club or other special affair. It was only me, in a pair of jeans, flannel shirt and t-shirt, underneath, for warmth.

Not expecting anyone around, I hadn't truly cleaned up properly other then to brush and shave. So I wasn't bad looking, but I wasn't dressed to kill either.

On the other hand, she came over in a fleece jacket covering a new peach T and jean slacks that I've seen her in before. As always, they were pleasurably pasted against her nice small pear shaped ass. "Mmmmm, I said to myself, once again she teases me with grace!"

She knew it, I confirmed it with my eyes, but Cory was clueless she could do that to me. "What can I get you two, anything, coffee, juice, tea? Is there anything?"

Both declined as Cory behaved like his typical moronic self. She kept rolling her eyes. Eventually he got bored as we talked and toured my bedroom and bathroom. He felt uncomfy looking at another person's bedroom he didn't know at all. It was easy to go into a brother, mothers, or sisters, but not neighbors, he said.

So within about 20 minutes, he was gone. "Renee, I am going to go to the hardware store. Then I'm going to Meyers to get those groceries. Is there anything you want?"

She asked him to take the kids and go to the science center because he promised them he'd do that for weeks now. He broke down and agreed finally; he was gone for about 6 hours. A lot longer then we expected.

"BINGO, that's a good hubby! Such a good hubby; hears your doggy treat, now go do as you were told!" That's what I was thinking. She has him trained pretty well, I thought.

We hugged first off. We hugged a long time. That hug was so overdue, we didn't let up easily. Then, of course, the overdue kiss came. We kissed but it wasn't as long as I wanted it to last. She pulled away. We looked at the other in the eyes. We knew there would be more, soon enough. We just knew it. We smiled without a word, at first. We looked at each other knowing we were searching for an instant connection that easily could have been lost due to a lengthy winter season.

With winter, it's natural to stay cooped up inside and not venture out as freely as one normally does. That certainly was us. Neither Renee nor I made trips outside often because of periods of inclement weather or other obligations, such as work.

Yep, she and I had been busy. She and I called frequently after that last Saturday rendezvous, initially at the bar and ended here. I thought we would mushroom quickly into a much more blossoming relationship, however as relationships go, we were sidetracked.

"This is weird how it's working out for us again, Jim. I think, somehow, we are meant to be together, but only occasionally. Don't you think so?"

I looked at her and checked out what she was wearing when said that. "Jim, don't you agree? She lifted my head up and I didn't realize she caught me checking her out. Once again, you are taking liberty and making compliments in your mind, aren't you?" She smiled with a hint of a giggle behind it.

"Ohh, sorry Renee, yes I was being rude and taking liberty. I won't ever do that again. Sorry about that."

"You're such a tease Jim. I bet you do that to more women then just me, right?"

"Oh, I suppose I do. Truthfully, Renee, I enjoy looking, but especially at you the most. You don't realize how often I accidentally catch myself out in the garage, staring into your windows to see if you are looking back my way. I know it's rude."

"Nooo, I know you do. I know I feel as if I am on display, sort of, but that's okay, because I actually do that myself with you."

"You're kidding me! How many times do you see me and I look disheveled? Those are definitely times I haven't been in a shower yet, like now; although I've shaved and brushed, I still need a shower."

"No fair! That's not fair Jim. You can't go around telling secrets like that and not expect me to sit by and wait while you get undressed and torture me, in a matter of speaking, do you?"

"Renee, right now is your opportunity to run with the wind. Cory's gone and your kids are gone, so what do you think your options are right now? That's of course if I'm reading you right."

We laughed coincidentally, at the same time, knowing well what was on our minds. As it was, she said to herself, "Let's hop in his shower and play. Then we'll see what happens afterwards."

Grabbing my hand, I felt the gentle nature of it I've missed for many, many weeks. A few months actually had passed and of course, feeling it again brought back intimate moments to me.

She led me upstairs, carelessly and turned towards my bedroom as we almost began skipping at that point. My bedroom was a mess. I'd brought up laundry and laid it out on my bed. A worn pair of undies, socks, and shirt lay on the ground. The underwear was right up on top of the small heap.

I quickly diverted her attention. She was easily distracted and began undressing me and not the reverse. I was happy as a clam and more willing then an inexperienced prostitute to let her do me the way she wanted to.

She walked to the shower. She turned it on and adjusted its temperature. She seemed to check out what I used in the way of shampoo or cream rinse. She knelt down, opened up my vanity doors and saw some interesting bottle of cream. She recognized it. She turned her head, smiling at me and lifted up the container. I smiled back and I removed my undies.

That actively changed our situation. She stood up, walked over to me, and let me undress her. I un-tucked her T she wore, lifted it up over her head and viewed an unlikely sports bra, which gave her a more uplifting and shapely look. That was for my viewing pleasure, in my opinion!

I didn't take it off, just yet. I slid my hands around those pasted on like jeans. I slid them around to the back of her jeans as I felt her nice tubular ass. "Mmmm, I thought, mmmm I said to myself. What a nice ass!"

"Jim, do I impress you with these jeans?"

"Hahaha, do you impress me, I asked, do you impress me? Renee, these jeans you're wearing, they more then are impress me, they captivate me, everywhere!"

"Hehehe, she laughed. Take them off, or did you want to continue caressing something else before hand?"

"I want to do whatever you want me to do. I want to do everything and I know you understand that. But I'm only going to go where the gates are open, honey!"

"The gates have always, always been open to you Jim. They may not appear like they are, believe me though, they haven't ever been locked; only closed for appearances, honey!"

We hugged and hugged. I took off her jeans and it was not done in any roughshod manner; it was done smoothly and casually. I did it without much incidence. Renee stepped casually out of them, once they hit the floor. Her shoes were already off, so when her jeans drooped, there weren't any obstacles at that end.

My hands ran over and around her thighs. Renee has always had, in my judgment, smooth, soft, and almost silky thighs. She never allowed female stubble. She always knew how properly to shave using an expensive special ordered woman's razor!

She once told me she only orders hygiene products from some New York catalogue, which offered a high-end quality selection of items for the 'American Darling'. When I recall that discussion, I always become fonder of her and always become more desirous of time spent with her.

"Are you still ordering from that New York catalogue? Are you still using that specialized razor you once told me about?"

"Oh yes, I don't buy anything like that anywhere else. I think if I did, since my skin can become so sensitive, I'd develop a rash. You should come and watch how it works. You should even shave my legs", as she teased.

"That's no fair, I replied, don't tease me like that. Your thighs feel sexy to me and I just recalled that time we talked about how silky they were. They are sexy and silky feeling!"

"Awww, you make me blush, as always Jim, but I love it. Don't stop the compliments."

"I won't, I won't, and you know I won't stop complimenting you."

She turned and we became totally naked. We looked at one another in the nude. I wanted to feel her everywhere. But where I should begin, I thought, what is the best place?"

I decided to go for the gold or silver, depending on one's preference. I always worshiped her breasts and those nipples. Renee knew it. She read my mind. She went for my hands, grasped them and placed each one on each of her breasts, smiling as her eyes sparkled with happiness, and firmly held them in place. I didn't move them nor of course would I resist her suggestion.

She knew I adored them and she loved the romantic balmy feeling it brought her. Standing outside the spacious shower, we became colder. We stepped in and I hugged Renee from behind.

I quietly said, "This is the way we should be much more often then we have been. I wish you would come over, somehow, and spend time like this with me."

"I think I should too; I think you should invite me over more frequently. Just call me and I'll work hard at arranging to be with you", she said.

When Renee said that, I became turned on. I loved her answer. It was the perfect reply. The mechanism that sneeks around between my legs, began making its own statement.

She 'heard' it too. It said, "I want some of his lovin'. He shouldn't get all the attention!"

Yep, Mr. Cock-a-Roo, was waking up and calling out to Renee and I. He began stretching and doing some basic exercises. Each little exercise showed a little bit more stamina and healthy physique of its own.

Before we knew it, my hands were solidly situated over her supple breasts and my cock had pointed the way into Renee's gorgeous butt crack. That was stimulating to her. She liked a hint of Cock-a-Roo knocking on the double doors in the back.

I sure did too! I was smiling. I leaned around and she had a hint of a smile on her face. "Is everything alright with us Renee?" "Ohhh yess it's perfect right now, she said. I feel so right in your arms. My body feels great. Your hands feel wonderful. My boobs feel spectacular with your hands on them". She cooed then and I knew all was cool.

"I'm happy. I want to make love to you. I would love to make all kinds of love. I wish, I could convince you to lie down with me and let me show you all the ways we could make love."

Then she turned around. She looked me straight in the face, but didn't say a word. She pulled us together, under the warm spray of the shower as we began kissing and kissing. The water hit us softly, but not too gently. It was a perfect spray as it tumbled at our shoulders and sides.

Feeling her soft, slightly chubbier body and while we kissed, I became more attentive to my emotions. I became more in tune with her sounds and movements. She made a series of different vocal responses that renewed the strength and passion I felt for her.

"How much do you love me Renee?"

"Jimmy, I love you a lot, honey. I love you very much. I will never stop loving you. You are my romantic respite. An intimate reprieve is what you are to me. You will always be there for me, right Jim.

I would renew marriage like vows to you, allowing you to be secure about us. I am so committed to us being happy with one another and for one another. Lets be there for each other like this always, please Jim?"

I told her in various ways I agreed. We kissed, played around. She and I fooled around in the shower as my cock wanted to get inserted in a warm, safe and soft place, such as her vagina and I wished we had done it on the spot.

"God Renee, I could write a story right now about you and me. I am so inspired and I'd write one, as we speak and let you read it as we go."

"Honest to God, Jim? You'd do that with me. I want you badly Jim. I want you to kiss me, lick me, suck me, write about me and make me ultra horny! Go write that story and let me see it, okay?

So we hopped out, wrapped up inn towels, not dressing, and went down to my den and I hopped on the computer to write a love/lust story for her.