Renee's Saturday Visit

Story Info
Jim surprises Renee with a story.
3.3k words
4.25
12.3k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things seemed to be changing lately for me and I wasn't quite sure where everything that I had been doing was headed. For the last year or so, I have been trying, and maybe not as hard as I could, to write better and better. I've gotten poor to fair reviews with my writing, so I attempted to enlist an editor to assist me with all of that.

I'm an amateur writer and I write erotica. Many people like it, but mostly I believe with the exception of the ideas, I could do much better. Maybe it's that 'student' in me. I've always had a knack to shy away from studying the academic side of grammar.

Hence, my stories run on an on and there is overkill on too much description. I noticed this several days ago on a story, which I had wrote and re-wrote a few times over.

I stopped and gave up on it. One thing I saw, and it was pointed out to me a couple of times was that I would change from present tense to past tense frequently.

Another error I made was I'd go from first person to third person often or visa versa. Inconsistency all the time and it was getting uglier, and all I cared about was writing, regardless of grammatical errors!

Saturday morning had come along and unlike all my friends who go out for their weekend morning round of golf, I sat at my computer, creating ideas out of thin air and started typing away.

I thought to myself all the time: "Bravo, I am a genius!" Now, in reality am I? No, maybe in concepts alone, but not when it comes to writing grammatically, I failed big time.

I live in this subdivision which is all smaller homes and Renee and her husband live behind me as well as Katrina several houses away. There are a couple of other ladies close in age to me, but nothing has ever happened between any of us, although we do jokingly flirt with one another.

Some of it is intentional, some of it is only us goofing off. I'm sure Katrina does it, just for the 'fuck factor'; she's just a promiscuous woman. She's got 4 kids, with 3 of them from a previous marriage. I'm not interested in her at all; besides I would be crucified for even opening that door to her kingdom.

Renee on the other hand, her husband is so clueless, he thinks I'm married and I have kids. Truth is, I was married but I have no children. Adding to that, I have a huge swing in my back yard and even a trampoline. Kids come over all the time and play on that, when I'm around.

The reason Renee's hubby thinks I'm married is because my nieces and my one nephew come over like every other evening to say hi and keep me company; they also get to play on my trampoline.

My sister (in law), she is nice, but there isn't any attraction for her. Sue is only Sue and we are only buddies. We've just talked and she unloads about my brother and the continuous crap he pulls. I've tried to talk to him, but he's refused to listen, all the times I've sat down. She keeps coming over, bitching about him and I've just listened.

Last weekend, I was sitting here at 7:45am, it was raining so I couldn't do yard work. It was raining 'cats and dogs'. Good ole Renee slips over and walked in like she always does and calls out my name in her sweet light hearted tone of voice.

Her voice always pumps me up. Although Renee's married, I always compliment her on how attractive I find her. She thinks she's not because she carries so much weight up top. The lower half of her body is odd because she has a small butt and slender thighs.

But she criticizes herself for her big boobs and her stomach which is flabby. Renee also has this short silky head of hair that is very becoming. She's been told that too. "I'd really love to run my hands through your hair Renee, it's so beautiful and sexy", I've told her.

She loved and appreciated that compliment. Renee and I have a little 'love connection' going on, I think. Like I said, nothings ever happened.

Like last week, I was typing in my 'Journal' and was starting to write a story, which I couldn't get out the right words. So I it a few times. Finally I just started writing and would edit it all later on.

In walked Renee into my kitchen and naturally filled up her mug with another cup of coffee. Since she couldn't locate my French Vanilla creamer, I got up after putting on my screen saver and helped her find it.

Renee was in typical form; she was smiling and talking away about her issues with her husband. As always, I listened and couldn't even get a word in, edgewise.

That didn't matter since all I did was think about how pretty she looked as opposed to myself. I hadn't shaved, my hair looked like a tornado hit it and I had to smell of last nights club, since I was cleaned up.

"Wow, it sure smells different in here" she said. Maybe you should open your windows and turn on that attic fan of yours."

I installed a master house control and this allowed me to operate everything in the house, practically, from the kitchen wall by the telephone.

That done, she and I cracked opened a couple of windows, airing out my home. "Ahhh, that will make everything a lot better in here. You don't want your house to begin smelling stinky do you" she said with that twinkle of a smile. I got an itty bitty little rush from her when she said it that way.

"What's going on with you today Renee? Where's your husband? What's going on with you guys?"

"Oh I think he went over to the YMCA and the kids were playing in there final soccer game. They've lost everyone and they've gotten killed in almost everyone too. So he's going to take everyone to a treat afterward. They won't be home for a long while."

She then asked me what I was doing that morning. She asked, "Are you still looking for that new job or what? I looked at her, but she continued with, Is that your den in there, I assume? Can I see it?"

So we went in where I was typing my next story; we just ended up sitting down. For whatever reason, I didn't put my screen-saver on password protect.

She was looking at few pictures mounted just above my computer desk and the screen-saver came off and my story sat right there on the monitor. She looked and began reading it.

From some conversations I've had with Renee, she said she gets grossed out by porn or the idea of it. I had gone to get a large cup of coffee. I figured I would be chatting with her for an hour or so. That's Renee, she's a talker.

When I came back, initially I was extremely embarrassed! I saw that she was reading my story. I knew what she had told me a couple of times and I would never want to give her that impression that; but this is a part of who I am.

I write erotica and I love to do it. When I came into the room, she only turned her head towards me and had a look of what I interpreted as disapproval.

Contrary to that, she was inquisitive more then anything, except that she was aroused at the nature of it and how she slightly became engrossed in the contents of it.

"I don't know what to say, Renee. I just write it and I totally enjoy it." I didn't say anything else.

She asked me with her blank look, "Have you done other stories? Have you done much? How long have you been doing this? Is this why you're no longer married?"

I responded like this, "What's your opinion of that one? Did it offend you at all or are you displeased with what you've read?" I wasn't sure how I should feel, because I like Renee a lot and I would never want this to affect what we have "between us", which isn't really anything actually.

"Jim, I guess I'm totally surprised. I had no idea. I don't usually look for this stuff. I have read some, I just usually believe a lot of it goes way overboard and isn't realistic."

"Hmmm, I began to reply. I'm not sure how I'd answer that properly. I mean, first of all you know I'm strongly attracted to you. I know you know that! She nodded her head, agreeing with me. I mean, Renee, I think about you and I, many times."

At that point, she began to interrupt me. "Jim, like how often? 24/7? or maybe a little bit or off and on thruout the week?"

"Renee, and I paused and looked at her. Renee, I think about you and me every single day of the week!"

"Oh come on, you do not! You don't do that! I'm not that attractive that you would think about me that much, come on Jim!"

I pulled another chair up and sat down in front of her now. "Renee, how many times have you and I just talked, person to person or over the fence? How many? How many times have I complimented you? How many times have I told you, Renee, what I like about you and what I find attractive or sexy about you? Huh, how many?"

She blushed and said, "Awwww, that's so sweet. You're so nice. That's so sweet of you to say that. But you are friends with my husband, I couldn't ever....."

"No Renee, I'm not friends with him. We are friendly, but he and I are not buddies at all."

She looked away, first at my monitor, towards the story and then around the room. You could see her eyes roaming and her mind thinking.

Renee turned to me again and looked. "Have you or would you......she paused again.......she began blushing again also......Would you or have you ever written anything about us Jim?"

"Well, kind of..yes, but I've never used your real name. Never have I done that."

Renee smiled and seemed embarrassed, but she also seemed proud that she was a focus of one or two of my stories.

"I'm kind of honored Jim. I think am! I also think I should be upset at the same time, but I'm not one bit at all!" She started giggling and laughing.

"Thanks Renee because I am proud that I wrote those. I wrote them, because I like you much more then you want to realize an attraction exist between us. I know why that is and that's really okay.

I've probably written upwards to 70 stories, short stories of course, but I think they are good or decent ones."

She sat there, listening intently and just absorbed what I had to say about us and my stories. She milled it over and computed how it was affecting her or how it could affect her overall. Her eyes were focused on my face.

"It's chilly in here. Can you shut off that attic fan now?" I got up and went and deactivated it. It was completely quiet. Neither of us said anything to the other.

I didn't know what or how to say what I was actually thinking at that point. I don't know what was going through her mind, but I was hoping it was something similar to my thoughts.

"Renee, I finally spoke up, I am way overdue for a shower. That much I know. If you want to hang out for 15-20 minutes and watch TV or read, you can. Would you like another cup of coffee?"

She didn't answer me. She didn't look upset at all, but she didn't answer me. Then she looked over at my computer and back at me and then did it again.

As subtle as I could be, I asked her, "Do you want to read my stories, is that what you'd like maybe?"

She didn't answer. I think she was embarrassed to say. I stood up and leaned over the keyboard. I went into a guest portal that accessed 95% of my stories I'd written.

At the same time, she was facing the computer. She didn't turn around, she just lifted her head up to her right, to smile at me. That smile was so cute. It was a relaxed and gentle smile. I was wondering what went through that mind of hers now.

She didn't say anything, she only smiled. "I hope none of this gives you a wrong impression. They aren't really crude or obsessively over the edge; I don't think so at least. That's really relative though, isn't it?"

"Where are the two stories about me", she asked breaking her silence. She was curious and maybe humbled some. I got her to those pages on my web site I had. "Is this how I navigate through it all", she asked?

"Yep, that's right, I answered back. Renee, is everything okay? Are you and I okay with this? Tell me the truth okay, because if they aren't, I will delete them and never speak of them again, alright?"

"Ohhhh, Jim, no everything is perfect. I am honestly excited about reading them, okay? I'll wait until you come back." I wanted to hug her just then!

I went and undressed and decided to shower and shampoo first, then I would brush and shave. I put on a towel as I went and peeked my head out the door. Yelling out to her, I asked how she liked them.

"Ohhh Jim, I love them, I love them a lot; a lot more then I'd ever thought I would."

In fact, Renee liked them that much she was becoming turned on; that was my intention. Not to get her aroused, which she did become, but more as to get her approval of them!

Renee was so delighted and more then a little aroused; her G-spot was intensified from the two stories I wrote about us. Although our names were changed, she knew I meant us.

Boldly, Renee stood and and took a deep breath. She called out my name, but I didn't hear her with my exhaust fan, in the bathroom, running.

Slowly she walked up the stairs to my bedroom. She listened at my door. She knocked quietly, I guess, at first and then she did it again a little heavier. I thought I heard something, but I didn't turn off the fan. I went back to brushing my teeth. As I began to comb my hair, I put some mousse in it.

Standing in the mirror naked, I saw her from the side. She just walked right in my bedroom. Just like that and I wasn't even dressed at all! Not even any underwear.

Renee stepped back around the corner quickly, thinking I would be dressed I guess. "Ohh, umm, ohhh wow" I exclaimed! I didn't know what to do. I was utterly naked.

She didn't blush, but was not expecting me to be nude. I grabbed my towel and then wrapped it around my waist. Then I came out of the bathroom. I was blushing by then.

"Did you like them", I asked? She had this huge adorable smile on her. That answered my question. "So what's wrong then?" She only looked at me. "Sit down and tell me what you liked about each on", I told her.

We sat down and I folded one end of the towel over the other end, so I wouldn't be exposing myself to her. That didn't matter, she was going for me eventually.

She started to tell me this and that and other things! The expressions on her face became more 'involved' like! I didn't pick up on any signals though.

The first one should have been as obvious as it being daylight itself; she walked right upstairs and into my bedroom!

Yep, Renee was horny alright. Just how horny, I wasn't sure! So I asked her straight up. "Did you get turned on Renee? Did you?"

Whooaaa!!! Yes she was!!

My goal was more successful then I imagined! Renee, my friend and buddy, was so turned on, she slid my towel right off of me and laid her hand right over my lap and that special limp 'limb' of mine.

She kind of petted it, like a little kitten. I was not expecting her up in my bedroom and I was not expecting her to do that even! She just looked at my penis and enjoyed being with me or even just that.

It wasn't waking up, not yet! Renee, looked up and smiled at me and looked back down at my cock.

"Jim, you write really well. You describe things nicely. At least nicely enough to make me want to be involved with you intimately. I suppose I am lucky? Wouldn't you think so? Since I have access to the author of at least two wonderful, erotic stories, I know that I'm lucky?"

I didn't do anything but sit there and watch what she did. I was getting a little cold, since she took off the towel. I felt a little strange too, since we weren't actively engaged in any sexual activity. I was sure that this part wasn't far behind though.

With one hand slightly toying with the tip of my cock, Renee began caressing my chest. I looked at her and ran my fingers through her fine short hair. I always wanted to do that and it was exactly they way I pictured it would be.

I was happy after I did it. She liked me doing it too. Her eyes closed and she smiled. She had that happy look on her, even with those eyes closed; her eyes reflected that satisfaction.

"I like you Renee, I wanted to say I even love you and I do, but I actually say that because I have always felt as if we have a certain bond between us. A good bond and we get along just fine. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, Jim it does, it really does. I do think about you often. I actually do. I wonder if we would be compatible at all. I think we are that and more."

"Me too, Renee, me too." I looked at Renee and she looked at me. I looked at the top she wore; it was one of the lower cut tops, but hid her beautiful full breasts well. She looked at her top and she began to remove it. Then we both slid up to the head of my bed and laid down.

I took off her slacks she wore and her bra and underwear. We didn't have sex that day, all Renee and I did was cuddle and play around. Touching one anothers' bodies and I toying with her erogenous areas. We would kiss one another, a little bit here and there and that added to our friendship.

We bonded that morning and after another 2 hours, we finally got up. She and I got dressed and she went home. She called me later just to say hi and chit chat. I told her, if she didn't mind, I'd write some stories about her, nice ones too. She approved that idea giving me a thumbs up sign through the back kitchen windows of our houses.

It's a treat to see the woman, I adore every day. Too bad she's married. That makes things a little sticky, true?