Renee's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next where the stockings; Nathan knew pretty much nothing about them, he realised this was weird as most girls wore them at some point. With the forceful guide of the large man Nathan managed to get his foot into them while sitting on the bath tub, then the other foot. He then stood up and the larger man slid them up his legs where they stayed up slightly above his mid-thigh.

Nathan was brought over to face the large full body mirror that was in the bathroom. He could see his reflection; his fake breast's which looked convincingly real. They had small pink nipples. And he could also see his black stockings.

Next where the high heels, they were nothing special, and the heels where only about 2 inches tall. Black straps in intricate patters encased his foot, with another strap going around his ankle.

Nathan realised that he was placed in front of the mirror for his own humiliation; it didn't help the larger man either way. Nathan just stared dumbstruck into the mirror, he couldn't believe this was happening; not even his nightmares where this messed up.

Next came the brown wig, it was pinned in his hair and styled into a straightened, glossy shoulder-blade length hair with a cute fringe. Nathan had to admit the hair style was very cute and attractive; but not on him!

Once the wig was in place the man pulled it and tugged it lightly, it stayed in place and I could feel my own hair being pulled, there must have been something inside it attaching my hair to the wig.

Next came the hot-pink small cotton girls G string, he stepped into it with difficulty from the 2" heel's, once he was in the larger man slid them up his legs and around his waist. The man grabbed Nathans balls and squeezed them and pushed them, Nathan didn't understand he hadn't done anything wrong. The pain was unbearable and his legs would have given out completely if the man wasn't holding him up. His balls retreated into his stomach away from the pain, which was the desired result. The man fiddled with the G string, making sure the strings where straight and that it was properly over his ass hole and it fully imprisoned his soft dick and hidden balls.

The smooth cotton of the G string sliding up his stockings, smooth legs and ass aroused him a little. His dick twinged as it started to get a little harder, his pink prison bulged a little but luckily he didn't get a full erection. The larger man noticed this and smiled "don't worry, all sissies love this."

Nathan didn't know it, but the larger man did; usually he wouldn't have reacted this way but all the hours of hypnosis video's and anal orgasms where making him respond this way. On their own they wouldn't do too much to change Nathans' thought patterns, but it was necessary to move on.

Nathan was horrified, he felt humiliated and a burning anger inside of him. But he couldn't do anything about it; this man was massive compared to him.

Next to come was the corset. The corset was attached and went from his hips to just under his breasts. The larger man said "stay still while I do this up slut." Nathan didn't plan on moving, he didn't even think he could, he was stunned.

The large man did the straps up on the sides and back constricting Nathans' torso. Nathan could hardly breathe and felt like he was being crushed. "Ouch, stop it that fucking hurts." Nathan said through the pain.

Nathan received a hard slap again, but not to his face, to the inside of his thigh on the sensitive, smooth skin. It hurt like hell, worse than being slapped on the face! "Speak when spoken to whore, next time you speak out its 10 slaps to the thigh. You will learn eventually." He said in an angry, commanding voice but it wasn't raised.

He finished up the corset in the silence; Nathan wouldn't have been surprised if he could hear bones crunching. In the mirror he could see the black corset. It was done up tightened and slackened in the right places giving Nathan a hour glass figure, and hips that looked exactly like a girls. With Nathans' flat stomach and his new hips he was looking more and more like a girl by the minute.

The tight fitting black dress was next to come. It hugged his artificial girl curves. The dress was short and stopped a few inches below his ass. A small spaghetti loop that was attached to the front of the dress above Nathans' bust went around his neck holding it up in place.

Next was the makeup, ample make up was applied to Nathans' face in a way that made his skin look flawless but natural. Some blush, eye liner and lipstick where applied to Nathans' obvious chagrin. His face looked very girly and sexy, and only upon a close inspection could he see the faintest hints of masculinity.

Next was Nathans' butt plug. It was sky blue, about an inch wide and four inches long. "Bend over sissy." The larger male said.

Nathan stood there with a stupefied look on his face, he didn't move so he received a slap to the ass hard, Nathan was sure he would have went for the face if he hadn't have just applied all that make up; the ass hurt still nonetheless.

Nathan slowly bent over, the bottom of his pink girls G string could be seen. The man grabbed the string that was between his ass cheeks and moved it to the side, lubed up the butt plug and said with a smile "spread your ass cheeks, slut."

Nathan couldn't believe this; he slowly reached back and spread his butt checks wide while he was bent over allowing the man a clear passage to his asshole. "Don't worry, you'll get used to spreading your cheeks. Imagine a big black dick coming towards your sissy pussy and you spread you're cheeks wide invitingly."

Nathan said nothing; he kept his ass cheeks parted while the larger man slid the butt plug slowly into his ass. Nathan let out an involuntary groan as he butt plug slid in. "I know you love it sissy." The butt plug was thicker than the dildo he had in his ass earlier, and it hurt a bit with it in. Once the butt plug was in place the pink string was placed back over the top of it. Nathan stood up with obvious discomfort.

The last thing was the collar. It was hot pink, the same colour as his G string. It wasn't very thick at all, maybe a quarter of an inch. It had wires running on the inside and a small D hook for a leash to be attached. It was about an inch wide hiding most of his neck behind it.

"Time to go sissy." The large man said. He attached a leash to her collar and looked at her knowingly. Nathan was, despite his disgust, excited to finally have his questions answered. It dawned on Nathan that they hadn't moved yet because he wasn't on his hands and knees.

He slowly got into a crawling position to his discomfort from the butt plug and they started walking again out of the bathroom and down the hall.

The large man brought him into another dark room. This room was split it two with a large glass wall separating them both.

In the room there was a large bed, a couch and a throne-like chair with a man sitting on it. The man had on a tight pair of black pants and no shirt, showing off his muscular torso.

Nathan continued to follow the larger man to the throne-like chair which the shirtless man was sitting with his legs crossed. As he reached the foot on the throne-like chair he was forced up right on his knees looking at this shirtless man. The large man gave the shirtless one the leash, he then turned and left.

Nothing was said until the man was gone and the door was closed behind him. The shirtless man spoke. "Do you know why you're here Nay?" the man asked. Nay? Nay was the nick name only my sister used. I looked up at him with a confused look on my face.

He seen this and continued. "My name, to you, is Master." He said, pausing to make it absolutely clear. "This is a slave training facility. We find sissies like you and turn them into cock craving cum whores. We have been trying to find a new recruit for some time, and as luck would have it, someone said that you'd be the perfect candidate; I think you know her, it was you're sister Hannah." He let it sink in.

Hannah? Why would she do this to him, he was her sister. "We are the best slave trainers around as we implement hypnosis and many other techniques which others do not. Do you know how hypnosis works?" he asked, rhetorically.

"Don't worry, you can't hypnotise someone to do something they absolutely don't want to do. So... we'll just have to make you want it" he said with a grin on his face.

"From now on your name will be Renee; Nay is short for both Nathan and Renee." Said the man who calls himself master. He slowly got up out of his throne, all the while Renee was still on his knees, in the tight corset, black dress and not to mention the uncomfortable butt plug still lodged in his ass.

He walked around Renee, inspecting her. "You have potential, I can see it now. A modified diet and exercise regimen will make your body look more famine and you'll lose this ugly muscle. Hormones and glute exercises will give you a curvaceous girly ass and hips..." he continued as he inspected her. He reached down and felt in-between Renees' ass cheeks and felt the butt plug and smiled.

Renee squirmed at his touch, he continued to smile. "You'll soon love the touch of a man." He told her like he could see the future. He retrieved a syringe and needle from the arm of his throne and walked behind Renee. Renee seen it with wide scared eye's and tried to get up and make a run for it. She might have even got up before Master caught her, if it wasn't for the stupid heels. In his strong arms he held her head and shoulders revealing her pink collar clad neck.

Renee continued to struggle but his neck wouldn't budge and his hands couldn't do anything either despite them being untied. He inserted the syringe into a vein in his neck just above his collar and emptied its contents into her now contaminated blood stream.

Renee felt nothing as the needle was withdrawn, why would he inject me with something that does nothing Renee thought.

The man disposed of the needle and sat back in his throne crossing his legs. "What did you do to me, what was in that needle!?" Renee asked angry. Master pulled out a remote from his pants pocket and pressed the button making the collar charge with electricity. It was a shock collar! That would explain why there were metal wires running around the inside.

"Speak when spoken to, slut" he barked.

"I injected you with a powerful aphrodisiac that will make you hot and extremely horny. It's so powerful that it's illegal in all developed countries. It takes about 10 minutes to take effect." He added.

"Like I said, you can't hypnotise people to do things they don't want to do... So I'll just make you want it. Come" he said as he pulled her by the leash over to the glass window that separated the large room into two. Renee crawled on her hands and knees behind Master.

Being back in this position and having her pink G string stretched, pushed the butt plug deeper into Renees' ass.

Renee stayed on her hands and knees with a slack jaw. She could see a room identical to the one she was in on the other side of the glass. A girl like one from the hypnosis videos was on her hands and knees taking an 8" fat cock in her ass and clearly loving it. Her small dick swayed in motion with the hard thrusts. Renee couldn't hear what was happening, but she could see her screaming out in pleasure saying unheard words of encouragement. She turned around while still being rammed hard and passionately kissed the large guy fucking her. There was plenty of tongue and with one hard and deep thrust the kiss was ended as she had a powerful anal orgasm.

"Do you see now Renee? Do you see your future self?" Master asked him.

Renee continued to watch what was happening in front of her. "I will never be.. or do any of that." He said as he continued to watch. That kiss was mind blowing to Renee, what a complete slut. The kiss haunted her thoughts as she started to breathe heavily; the aphrodisiac was starting to take effect. Renee started to feel hot all over and inside his cotton prison he could feel his dick stiffening to its full 6 inches.

Master noticed all this and watched Renee in satisfaction. This was what the hours of anal orgasm's, dildo machine and most of all; the hypnosis video's where for. Not to control her, but to make her susceptible to the idea of liking dick and being fucked. And with a little push, say an aphrodisiac and a good fucking her subconscious will warm to the idea even more. That's when he can start warping his thoughts with real hypnosis.

He'll get her body hooked on the sensation, the taste, the smell, and the texture. She'll be surrounded by cocks and she'll love them all. But this would take time, but they did have 4 days after all. Hannah, Renees' sister can continue with him while he was at home as was agreed upon. Hannah would get part of the profit that Renee would eventually make, and the pleasure's. Hannah didn't just do this for the money; she always wanted a little sister.

Master got a pair of padded hand cuffs and bent Renee back into a kneeling position and secured her hands behind her back. Renee didn't notice until her hands where already behind her back and being restrained. Master couldn't have Renee touching her sissy dick when the full blunt of the aphrodisiac took effect; no he wanted her to have no alternatives but his form of pleasure.

The couple on the other side of the wall stopped momentarily and the large male with his fat 8" cock balls deep in the 'girls' ass hole carried her over to the window right in front of Renee.

He set her down next to the glass window and placed her back on her hands and knees. The man positioned himself in such a way so Renee could see a side view of the show. He continued to pump his fat dick in and out of this girl's ass with slower but just as forceful thrusts.

Renee could see the girl's tiny limp dick swaying in between her legs as she was ridden like a pro. She went back to moaning, throwing her head back. She bucked back into the powerful thrusts while saying silent words of pleasure. One deep thrust and the man didn't pull back out, he just kept trying to get his dick deeper and deeper into this slut's ass. He was coming and Renee could tell the girl loved having cum squirted deep inside her used ass as her arms gave out and her body landed on the floor with her ass still in the air.

Renee couldn't turn away now. Her subconscious thought this was the hypnosis videos again. Renee's body continued to heat up, she was twitching trying to unknowingly move from the aphrodisiacs full effects. She was starting to pant.

The sissy cock whore on the other side of the glass sat up with her hand covering her ass. All the white cum leaked out of her ass; there was more there than Renee had ever come in her life.

She took the palm full of cum from her ass and drank it into her mouth with obvious pleasure, while looking the larger man in the eyes she swallowed it and moved onto licking and sucking the rest of the cum from his deflating dick. She sucked and liked it like a hungry whore, getting it all wet with saliva and smearing it all over her face. As she started to deep throat him slowly to the hilt Renee felt her butt plug move. She let out an approving groan before she could catch herself, as soon as she did she mentally scolded herself. Master was spinning her butt plug in and out of her ass while Renee continued to kneel on the floor watching the show in her stockings, black dress and pink collar.

Renee was forced back down so that she was in a similar position as the girl on the other side of the window was in. Her ass was in the air and her chest on the ground as her hands where still tied behind her back.

This time Renee knew what was going on and tried to fight it. She received a hard slap to the ass and a jolt through the electric collar. This didn't get her to stop though, she knew what he was trying to do; it wouldn't work if she had anything to do with it.

.. POV change..

I thrashed around, trying to get back up but I was held down. Another dehabilitating shock of electricity tore through my body, but this one lasted much longer. I could feel all my muscles tense up, and as soon as the shock stopped they unclenched leaving me weak, panting on the floor defeated. My ass was still up in the air almost inviting someone to take it. All it would take was someone to lift up the back of my dress and they'd have a full view.

I felt something wrap around my ankles as I looked back and seen a spreader bar placed between my legs to keep them wide open. I opened my mouth again to protest, but received a harsh slap to the ass. It stung, and there would probably be a red hand print left behind on my ass, I know it.

I seen with my peripherals Master move off for a few moments then return. "Since you can't be quiet, I'll gag you." Master said, as he came into view with a 'O' gag. I protested and kept my mouth shut firmly out of defiance as he tried to put it in. I received another shock from the collar. I opened my mouth to scream out in pain, but that was the opportunity Master was waiting for; he quickly put the gag in my mouth and secured it to the back of my head. My mouth was now held open in a 'O'.

As if this wasn't enough, I could feel him rummaging around in my panties; he grabbed my balls and tied a piece of string around them firmly making sure that I wouldn't be able to cum.

Master lifted me up while still having the spreader and hand cuffs in place, and carried me over towards the large bed where he put me down. I was placed in the same position as last time as my restraints didn't really allow for anything else.

Master went around and started to play with my butt plug again. I could feel him spinning it inside my ass. He would slowly bring it out until just the tip, then push it all the way back in. I had to press my head down into the matrass as I let out moans of pleasure; the damn aphrodisiac was making me like this. It had made me so horny that I would get pleasure from any way possible.

"You like that don't you sissy?" Master said trying to degrade me further. He pulled the plug out of my ass oh so slowly, I felt like it would take forever. This time he didn't push it back in, he just left my ass empty; the pleasure also stopped.

I looked back to see what he was doing and seen him putting lube on a 7" red dildo that was about an inch thick. He smiled back at me; I quickly turned and buried my head back into the matrass. He slowly inserted the lubed dildo into my ass again. I had never taken something this big before and it was hurting. But any pleasure was amplified tenfold by the aphrodisiac and I'm ashamed that I let out a moan of pure pleasure.

By now I was starting to lose the ability to think. The pleasure, the arousal where all slowly taking its toll on me. Master continued to slowly work the entire length of the dildo in and out of my ass. Each time it was all the way in I would let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. I stopped getting up myself mentally as I lost the ability to think. I was being overrun the by pleasure; which was probably his plan from the start.

The dildo was fully inserted and I felt a buzzing sensation deep within me; the dildo was vibrating! This set me over the edge; I moaned and groaned out in pleasure as I went through a powerful orgasm. This one was more powerful than the previous ones; no doubt due to my arousal.

I continued to writhe in pleasure on the matrass, moaning and groaning. Not much more could escape my mouth as long as I had that gag in it. Just as the orgasm was starting to subside he was slowly removing the vibrator again, and without even knowing I instinctively moved my hips with it, not wanting the pleasure to go away.