Ren?e?s Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other young woman had dark hair and was quite attractive. Glancing up, she too couldn’t believe her own eyes as she observed the rapidly approaching totally nude Renée.

“Why yes, it is,” she agreed. “I wonder why she has insisted on not being clothed.”

“Possibly because Sid is away, she is now seeking attention,” offered the redhaired student. Neither young woman cared for Renée particularly thinking her to be extremely stuck up.

Renée was now almost upon them. She was burning with embarrassment and shame and refused to make eye contact with them. Renée heard one of them say, “Uh, Renée, did you forget something important this morning?”

The other one answered for her, “Yeah, like maybe your complete outfit?”

Renée squeezed her eyes tight shut as she ran by the young women. She wanted to take no chance on seeing the expressions on their faces at her predicament. She knew she had continued to blush furiously because the heat rising off her face wasn’t all due to her running and she could hear the laughter of the two students floating in the air behind her.

Renée turned the corner down the short hallway that led to the elevator and she opened her eyes wanting to make sure she didn’t carelessly collide with someone now that she had skirted those young women.

‘Oh no! Those guys are here! Why now and why me?’ Renée bemoaned.

She was of course referring to the two first year medical students who were sometimes situated right outside of the elevator. They automatically stood up from their resting on the floor as they always did when someone approached.

Renée cast her eyes to the left so she wouldn’t have to look at them and quickly ran by to stand in front of the elevator. She punched the down button hurriedly and silently prayed the elevator would reach her floor immediately. Renée was just glad for the small favor that she had ran by them and the two young men could now only see her naked backside.

She primly pressed her legs together so they could not obtain one glimpse of any part of her body deemed too private for public viewing. Renée could not close off her ears unfortunately as she distinctly heard the card player of the duo exclaim, “Holy shit! Did you see that? Isn’t that Sid’s girlfriend and she’s naked?”

The other young man laughed. “She’s more than naked,” he agreed. “She’s mother naked, and I got a good look at her cunt and everything.”

Renée had never felt such shame in her entire life and to have to listen to such filth about her body made her ears burn with the degradation of it all. Luckily the elevator bell rang indicating that the elevator had now reached the second floor.

Renée scurried on to it, pressed the button for the first floor and then quickly turned her back to the two young men who she realized would certainly be staring at her. Even though her back was now turned to them, she still felt greatly embarrassed knowing they had acquired another look at her full frontal nakedness and this time it was for a longer period of time and she had been standing instead of running.

The elevator door closed but Renée could still hear them talking. “Man, did you see that?” the one whose nickname was Doc asked. “She’s freaking beautiful. Sid’s a lucky man. How’d you like that to come home to every night?”

“Yeah,” the second one agreed. “If she were my girlfriend, I’d make her stay naked. After all, she must enjoy it or she wouldn’t be running around the campus like that.”

Thankfully once the elevator started on its’ downward trip, Renée could no longer hear them. She just prayed that once she arrived on the first floor she could proceed to her room without any other embarrassment. Renée felt as though she had already experienced enough of it to last her a life time.

Unluckily for Renée this just wasn’t to be. The elevator door opened and the naked young woman bounded out of the elevator on to the first floor only to be immediately confronted by Professor Knox’s son and daughter who must have been there to meet their mother. They came to a screeching halt directly in front of her and stared at her with bulging eyes and their mouths agape.

“Oh no,” Renée moaned. ‘Why me? Why the hell me?’

Renée also just stood and stared in shock, horror, and total abasement. She couldn’t seem to get her legs to work and carry her on her way so she just stood there completely naked in front of the two shocked children. Renée suddenly noticed that the little boy had developed an erection beneath his pants or he was carrying a large pencil in them.

‘Okay, that’s it,’ she thought disgustedly, ‘Now I’m corrupting little children. I’m going back to Betty’s office and wait for her to return and obtain my underwear at least; even if I have to beat her butt.’

Renée turned just in time and started back to the elevator because, coming from somewhere behind her, she heard Sophie’s voice calling out in great alarm. She realized that her friend must have recognized her clothes-less state.

‘Oh no, soon the entire campus will know now that Sophie does,’ Renée thought desolately.

The beautifully nude young woman raced to the elevator and stood waiting for it to arrive. She was able to tell from the lights above the door that it was already on its’ way down. Renée hoped no one was going to get off, but by this time she realized you could hope in one hand and shit in the other and the shit one would fill up much quicker.

‘I’m getting loopy,’ she thought bemusedly. Renée suddenly realized that the entire situation connected to her public disgrace and nakedness had become too much for her to deal with rationally and she was beginning to disassociate and slip into shock.

Recognizing this was an extremely dangerous time for her to flip out, Renée began to slap anywhere at her body in an effort to return to total reality. She had just began to slap at her breasts when the elevator door opened and she observed with spreading horror and shame that Kell and Irvin stepped off.

“What the fu-?” Irvin exclaimed.

Kell stopped, stared intensely at the totally naked form of Renée flailing away at her own breasts and then spoke concernedly, “Renée, is something wrong?”

Irvin broke into laughter at such a stupid question. “No, Kell,” he sarcastically answered. “What could be wrong? Renée is just running around without any clothes on and hitting her breasts.”

Kell smacked Irvin hard on the shoulder as Renée stepped into the still opened elevator and hit the button to go up. Irvin was just complaining to Kell when the door closed and the elevator began its’ upward journey. It was only then that Renée realized she would have to nakedly run the same gauntlet of the two young men and then the two female students. And maybe worse, she suddenly worried with total anxiety, classes might be now out.

By force of habit, Renée checked the watch that wasn’t there on her arm. ‘What am I - completely goofy? I’m not wearing my watch, I’m not wearing anything,’ she thought giddily.

The elevator reached the second floor much quicker than Renée wanted. She wished there were a staircase down from the third to the second floor so she wouldn’t have to race by the same people again, but there wasn’t any such animal.

The doors opened and Renée stood and cringed in total mortification as not only the same young men were present, the corridor was now jammed with students; classes must have let out in the last five minutes.

Both young men and women stood staring at her apparently shameless nakedness while Renée stood too stunned to move. She observed the expressions of glee, shock, amazement, disgust, and lust flitting across the students’ faces.

“There!” Doc declared, “I told you she was running around with no clothes on. Somebody go get a camera.”

‘Oh my God!’ Renée thought completely horror struck. ‘They’re gonna try and take my picture. I gotta get out of here.’

This anxiety spurred Renée onward even though at this point she realized she was completely doomed unless Betty was currently back in her office. If she wasn’t, Renée would find herself stranded at the other end of the corridor.

This time down the corridor, she realized speed would be of no help to her at all and in fact might lead to disaster because she might crash into someone and fall to the floor. Renée didn’t much like the way this crowd was reacting to her nakedness. They appeared to her to be demonstrating some of the signs of a mob and she wouldn’t want to see what might happen if they suddenly had her at their mercy.

Renée supposed she could safely duck into Kristen’s classroom because the blonde instructor had probably stayed late as she usually did to talk to students who needed extra instruction, but she would hate to have to abase herself so to Kristen. She realized Kristen had never really warmed up to her; probably because of her continuing romantic feelings toward Sid.

This time down the hallway Renée concentrated more on keeping one arm down across her breasts and one hand over her crotch. Of course this meant that she could not longer sprint but sort of run along slowly while waddling if she were to keep her private areas more or less covered, but Renée felt as though she had no choice at this point. There was just too many people present to witness her degradation from the hands of Betty if she were to sprint. She was certain if Betty could see her now she would be delighted.

‘What did I ever do to her?’ Renée again wondered.

Renée began scuttling like a crab down the hallway and when she turned the corner she heard those same two girls making snide remarks about her. Again she refused to give them any satisfaction by acknowledging them in any way and she looked away from them as she started down the last hallway.

Renée heard one of them exclaim, “Look! She’s back and she’s still not dressed. Do you think she’s in some kind of training program for something?”

“Yes, I do,” the other one snickered. “The sexual olympics, I think.”

“Alright!” the first young woman shouted out sarcastically. “Hey Renée, fuck some guys for me, you naked slutpuppy!” Both of the female students laughed uproarishly.

Renée’s first tendency when she heard such foul language being applied to her was to remove her hands from where they were providing some modicum of modesty and cover her ears. Her second thought was pure rage.

‘Ooh!’ she thought, ‘If I get out of this, those two bitches are dogmeat.’

Renée finally ended up at Betty’s office door.

12